CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have you ever met a Band member? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2012)

hide_tremonti 03-01-2003 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Said Eyes
I'm going to meet them backstage when they hit Australia again. Officially. I'm gonna ask Brett to sign my Virgos CD (and maybe the guys from Creed their CD).

How are you so certain that you can meet them? Can I follow y'all backstage? I'd love to meet Mark.

Said Eyes 03-01-2003 09:26 AM

Selling and Distributing Screamline in Australia has it's perks... :D

TeriB19 03-01-2003 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by farmgirl
Hey All,
  Does just saying Hi count as meeting one, or do you have to actually have a conversation?  LOL
  After a concert this past November in Madison, Wisconsin, I got Marks autograph and said Hi and Thank You!
 Not much of a story to tell, I was nervous and freezing, it was like 20 degrees and we had been standing outside awhile.
 He was very nice to everyone and even asked if he had gotten to everyone before he went back inside.
 Maybe next time, I will say a full sentence.  LOL
 :rolleyes:

fg, that most certainly counts. Meeting someone from the band doesn't have to mean that you sat down and had a meal together talking about global warming. Actually, you've accomplished more than most of us have!

hotforscott 03-01-2003 02:20 PM

You sure have. That definitly counts. Each time I hear a story about Mark meeting someone, I want to meet him more and more as well.

Dogstar 03-01-2003 02:52 PM

Yeah, it seems he really takes the time to be nice to people. There is so little of that in the celebrity world. I hope he stays that way.

hotforscott 03-01-2003 03:28 PM

I do, too!

hide_tremonti 03-01-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

:)
Cheers, mate.

:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-02-2003 03:44 AM

Quote:

Hey maybe you could get me some of the stuff too!! ;)

creeder 03-02-2003 08:21 AM

We can all do it togheter.. let us invite them too a big party!!!
Hehe... :P

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-02-2003 07:27 PM

I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is they are all short. It was kinda funny.

hotforscott 03-02-2003 07:29 PM

I bet they are still taller then me, LOL. I am going to be hanging out in front of the hotels next time they come here. I can't believe I live here and didn't even get to meet them. You are so lucky. I have all your pics saved on my computer, they are too awesome. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

TeriB19 03-02-2003 09:07 PM

I have no doubt that they are all taller than I am. I'm guessing when Flip's baby is born he/she'll be taller than me too!;) I don't care if they are 4'9" I still want to meet 'em!

hotforscott 03-02-2003 09:09 PM

Me, too!

creeder 03-03-2003 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is  they are all short. It was kinda funny.

Can you show us the picture?

hide_tremonti 03-03-2003 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is  they are all short. It was kinda funny.

Maybe because you're tall!
Mark is more than a foot taller than me...go figure out the maths....LOL
:D