CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   i need an opinion bad!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8506)

RMadd 01-23-2005 12:11 AM

yeah, i'm agreeing w/ X too. what's this world coming to lol?
i buy caffeinated drinks fairly often--usually code red mountain dew, pepsi or dr. pepper--but i make sure i mostly buy non-caffeinated drinks--orange soda, root beer, capri suns, etc. that way i don't get hooked. i remember a friend of mine in high school would buy 20 oz. mountain dews from the soda machines after just about every class. so he ended up having 4 or 5 of those a day at school alone. when he tried to quit, even after only a few weeks of it, he got terrible headaches. so i know it'll be rough, but honestly, it'll save you a buttload of money and you'll feel alot better once you're over this horrible addiction.

aussiecreeder 01-23-2005 12:15 AM

I've never being a coffee drinker and I don't think my one or two cokes a day is really a big day. Having 14 coffees a day is a serious addiction, particulary if it has become your master. Its really no different then having an addiction to any other behaviour or drug, legal or illegal.

jbjfan 01-23-2005 12:24 AM

yeah, but you see. my docter said to take medications, so he gave me 7 pils, and 12 pills, and he gave me 132 pills, and mmost of them are purple and have the letter E on them, and i dont know what that means but, i just, i take them anyway! :eek:

aussiecreeder 01-23-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjfan
yeah, but you see. my docter said to take medications, so he gave me 7 pils, and 12 pills, and he gave me 132 pills, and mmost of them are purple and have the letter E on them, and i dont know what that means but, i just, i take them anyway! :eek:

You're talking pills which you don't know about? That you don't know what they are supposed to do or how many you're supposed to take? See your doctor or at least a pharmacist.

jbjfan 01-23-2005 12:27 AM

then my friend said i was part of the 'pill culture' and i need to get off the pills, but i have to take them cuz i have deficate attention officer, or attention defisate disoreder, or whatever, whats going on? HI!!! :D

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

jbjfan 01-23-2005 12:29 AM

MAYBE IM FRSKING OUT FOR NO REASON! i dunno, im just on the caffine, but im not a pill popper, my friend just thinks i am, bt my docter said to take them as mush as i think i need to, he didnt say a specific # or time.

hayley 01-23-2005 03:19 AM

This is weird .... lol

aussiecreeder 01-23-2005 05:24 AM

lol I agree you're typing like you are on some massive caffeine high.......

hayley 01-23-2005 05:33 AM

:laugh: The exact same thing I was thinking, I just didn't want to say it .... lol

No offence or anything, but it's obvious that you need to stop drinking so much coffee ... :eek:

Alter Shredder 01-23-2005 09:21 AM

ok....well a friend of mine was at 2 or 3 pots a day and then someone in her family realized the problem and cut her off of her coffee completely...the day that was done, she passed out and went into shock..(quite a scary time)..its a very very addictive thing.

so you should probably cut back on your drinking of coffee...but you may have to ween yourself....like start down to two cups instead of 3...then down to 1...etc

TeriB19 01-23-2005 11:06 AM

I think you're full of crap. This thread started off sounding like a very weird joke with the coffee, meeting a doctor in a coffee shop, etc. But the post about how many pills he gave you and no explanation? Sorry, but I think you're either joking or looking for attention. Just my opinion.

jbjfan 01-23-2005 12:45 PM

why would i waste my time joking about somthing like that? :mad1: i wanted an opinion and i got one, sorry if i wasted your precious time teriB19.

creedsister 01-23-2005 01:09 PM

I only drink about 10 cups a day too But im fine you know just gotta have it and know deary i dont think you have a probleam Doctors our morons they got a name for everything and a pill, for everything, Keep It Up With This Dude he will push another pill to get rid of the probleam, Just Cut Back, to like 9 cups a day then the next Day Do 8 and see how that goes,

RMadd 01-23-2005 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
But im fine

i think there's many of us on here that would disagree w/ that comment

creedsister 01-23-2005 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i think there's many of us on here that would disagree w/ that comment

:D soooooooooooooooooo what are you trying to say that im wrong :D