CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 07-15-2005 07:28 AM

Daily Bread

July 15th

"The Ultimate Sunset."

My wife and I saw the most beautiful sunset a few nights ago... God is incredible! All His wonders unfold through the course of one day. From the sunrise to the sunset, through nighttime starshine, God's glories unfold. Take time to view God's handiwork. Search the daytime skies and see the majesty of the Almighty, follow them throughout the evening... His hand is ever upon His creation.

And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Psalm 89:5

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 07-15-2005 02:01 PM

Praise The Lord

The Lord , Reigneth Let The People Tremble He Sits Between The Cherubims Let The Earth Be Moved The Lord Is Great And He Is High Above All The People Let Theme Praise Thy Great And Terrible Name For It Is Holy Holy Holy The Kings Stregnth Also Lovethe Jugement Thou Dost Establish Equity Thou Excuest Judgement And Righteousness In Jacob Exalt Ye The Lord Our God And Worship At His Footstool ,

HeavenBesideYou 07-16-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

July 16th

"Don't kid yourself."

God cares very deeply about how we choose to live our lives, and as far as hell goes, only people who choose to go there make it. God has given us free will. He will not force any of us to spend eternity with Him if we don't want to. If we decide, however, that we do want to spend our eternity in heaven, then it is our responsibility to prepare ourselves, body, mind, and spirit. Our earthly existence becomes boot camp for the Kingdom. We train for the world which is to come. God is just and merciful, but He will indeed judge. It is the innocent who will stand beside Him.

Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

Psalm 89:14

Heaven

creedsister 07-16-2005 11:25 AM

:bounce: :bounce: only those who choose indeed will make Hell their Home, HEV... BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED BLESSED ARE THE MEEK FOR THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH HUNGER AND THIRST AFYER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY BE FILLED BLESSED ARE THEY THAT ARE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY

creedsister 07-16-2005 11:27 AM

BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SEE GOD BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD Matt.5.3.12

HeavenBesideYou 07-17-2005 07:26 AM

Daily Bread

July 17th

"One Word For All."

For the rich and poor, young and old, weak or strong, skinny or fat, there is still just one message and one name and one story that makes the eternal difference... It is the Gospel, the story of Jesus Christ.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.

Romans 1:16

Heaven

creedsister 07-17-2005 03:40 PM

Praise Jesus

:bounce: :bounce: So deep is the word And So Is The Burden Of The Word PRAISE YOU JESUS, Come Ye All That Our Heavey AND I WILL GIVE THE REST... :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 07-17-2005 03:44 PM

Praise The Lord

We Never Walk Alone..No Matter How Off Key The Sitution May Be :laugh: PRAISE THE LORD THANK YOU JESUS, LETS PRAISE THE LORD

creedsister 07-17-2005 03:49 PM

Joy In Gods Presence

PRESERVE ME O GOD FOR IN THEE DO YA KNOW I PUT MY TRUST O MY SOUL THOU HAST SAID UNTO THE LORD THOU ART MY LORD MJY ROCK AND MY FOUNDATION MY GOODNESS EXTENDETH NOT TO THEE BUT TO THE SAINTS THAT ARE IN THE EARTH :bounce: :syncdance AND TO THE EXLLENT IN WHOM IS ALL MY DELIGHT ...THE LORD IS MY PORTION OF MINE AND OF MY CUP THOU MANGES MY LOT..THE LINES ARE FALLEN UNTO ME INTO PLEASENT PLACES I HAVE GOOD HERTIAGE I WILL BLESS THE LORD WHO HATH GIVEN ME COUNSEL

creedsister 07-17-2005 03:54 PM

I Will Bless The Lord Who Hath Given Me Conusel ;my Reins Also Instructs Me In The Night Season Praise The Lord I Have Set The Lord Always Before Me Because He Is At My Right Hand I Shall Not Be Moved Therefore My Heat Is Glad ..for He Is My God And My Glory Rejoiceeth My Flesh Also Shall Rest In Hope , For Thou Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Will Thy Suffer Thy Holy One To Corruption Of Life In Thy Presence Is Fulness Of Joy At Thy Right Hand There Are Pleasures For Evermore

HeavenBesideYou 07-18-2005 07:37 AM

Daily Bread

July 18th

"Grace without Works?"

Praise is integrally connected with our character. So for us to worship God, the intent of our heart and the effort of our life must show forth a determined desire to know and live his will. While we will never do this perfectly, grace covers us. But remember, grace must never be used as a pretense to excuse spiritual laziness or intentional weakness.

I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.

Psalm 119:7

Heaven

creedsister 07-18-2005 04:08 PM

Praise Jesus

DEAL BOUNTIFUULY WITH ME THAT I MAY LIVE AND KEEP THY WORD OPEN THOU EYES THAT I MAY BEHOLD THE MANY WONDERS OF THY LAW , I,AM A STANGER TO THE EATH HIDE NOT FROM ME MY SOUL BREAKETH FOR THE LONGING THAT IT HATH UNTO THY JUDGEMENTS AT ALL TIMES, :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 07-19-2005 07:23 AM

Daily Bread

July 19th

"No one is stronger than the one who depends on God."

God is still looking for those who will allow Him to show Himself strong in their lives. Living a humble, God-dependent life is truly a brilliant idea!

Help us, O Lord our God, for we rest on You.

2 Chronicles 14:11

Heaven

creedsister 07-19-2005 02:24 PM

Praise Da Lard !!!

O Come Let Us Sing Unto The LOrd Let Us Make A Noise TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALAVATION LET US COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE WITH THANKSGIVING AND MAKE NOISE UNTO HIM WITH PSLAMS FOR THE LORD IS A GREAT GOD AND A GREAT KING ABOVE ALL GODS :jam: :jam: IN HIS HAND ARE THE DEEP PLACES OF THE EARTH THE STREGNTH OF THE HILL IS HIS ALSO THE SEA IS HIS AND HE MADE IT AND HIS HANDS FORMED THE DRY LAND O COME LET US WORSHIP THE LORD AND BOW DOWN LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD OUR MAKER FOR HE IS OUR GOD WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURE AND THE SHEEP OF HIS HAND TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE....

creedsister 07-19-2005 02:31 PM

Harden Not Your Heart!!!!

As In The Provacation And As In The Day Of Temptation In The Wilderness When Your Fathers Was Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Work Forty Years Long Was Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is A People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Know My Ways Unto Whom I Sware In My Wrath That They Should Not Enter Into My Rest, Sing Unto The Lord A New Song Sing Unto The Lord All The Earth Sing Unto The Lord Bless His Name Show Forth His Salvation From Day To Day Declare His Glory Among The Heathen His Wonders Among The People For The Lord Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised He Is To Be Feared Above All Other Gods ,

creedsister 07-19-2005 02:35 PM

Praise The Lord !!!

For All Of The Gods Of The Nations Are Idols But The Lord Made The Heavens Honour And Majesty Are Before Him Strength And Beauty Are His Sanctuary, Give Unto The Lord Glory Due Unto His Name And Come Into The Courts O Worship The Lord In The Beauty Of Holiness Fear Before All The Earth...

HeavenBesideYou 07-20-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

July 20th

"Expressing beauty, our love and faith."

Within each of us is a wellspring of beauty that comes from God above. How we express it varies from person to person, but it is there, nonetheless. Like an artist, who can express so many things with canvas and paint that they couldn't express any other way, they can show the depths of their soul. Reach deep into your soul and share the wealth of beauty buried there...

To do so is to share God.

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Psalm 90:17

Heaven

creedsister 07-20-2005 04:15 PM

Praise Jesus The Beauty Divine

1 Attachment(s)
:) O God My Heart Is Fixed I Will Sing And Give Praise For Thy Mercy Is Great Above The Heavens And Thy Truth Reacheth Unto The Clouds Be Tho Exalted Oh God Above The Heavens And Above The Earth That Thy Beloved May Be Delivered Save With Save With Thy Right Hand And Anwser Me God Hath Spoken In His Holiness

HeavenBesideYou 07-22-2005 07:26 AM

Daily Bread

July 22nd

"Who's to say where God's angels are?"

After riding out tornado warnings during a Tom Petty concert last night, I am more than ever convinced I have a guardian angel...

Perhaps we all have an angel who watches us and guides us? God, in His love for us, has set the angels over us. They are His ambassadors of goodwill in this world. Though angels have been shoved aside to the category of myth by many, we know that there is another realm where everything doesn't always make sense to us. Rest secure... The angels are watching!

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 91:11

Heaven

creedsister 07-22-2005 01:54 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 07-22-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
As In The Provacation And As In The Day Of Temptation In The Wilderness When Your Fathers Was Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Work Forty Years Long Was Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is A People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Know My Ways Unto Whom I Sware In My Wrath That They Should Not Enter Into My Rest, Sing Unto The Lord A New Song Sing Unto The Lord All The Earth Sing Unto The Lord Bless His Name Show Forth His Salvation From Day To Day Declare His Glory Among The Heathen His Wonders Among The People For The Lord Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised He Is To Be Feared Above All Other Gods ,

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 07-23-2005 08:08 AM

Daily Bread

July 23rd

"Live long with God."

It's wonderful to see people so in love with life and with Christ that they make the two things one. A long life well lived is a powerful testimony to the goodness of God. Use your life to glorify God, and share the Good News of your salvation with everyone you meet. Make every year count!

With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

Psalm 91:16

Heaven

creedsister 07-23-2005 03:21 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!!

BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME BLESS HIS HOLY NAME BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL AND FORGET NOY HIS BENEFITS WHO FORGIVES WHO HEALS WHO REEDEEMETH THY LIFE FROM DESTRUCTION WHO CROWNS THEE WITH LOVINGKINDNESS AND TENDER MERCIES WHO TAKES AND SATSFIETH THY MOUTH WITH GOOD THINGS SO THAT THY YOUTH IS RENEWED LIKE THE EAGLES, :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 07-23-2005 03:30 PM

Praise The Lord!!

For He Satifieth The Longing Soul And Fills The Hungry With Goodness Such As Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death Being Bound In Afliction And Iron, The Words Of God Snd Contemnd The Counsel Of The Most Hig Therefore He Brought Down Their Heart With Labour They Fell Down Their Was None To Help Then They Cried Unto The Lord In Their Trouble And The Lord Saved Theme Out Of Their Distress He Brought Theme Out Of The Darkness And The Shadow Of Death Praise The Lord For He Hath Broken The Gates Of Brass And Cut The Bars Of Iron In Sunder,

HeavenBesideYou 07-24-2005 06:44 AM

Daily Bread

July 24th

"Generosity."

Generosity is love expressed in practical ways with joy. Generosity and justice are needed in our selfish world. They come from a heart touched by grace.

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

Psalm 112:5

Heaven

creedsister 07-24-2005 03:44 PM

:) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: yes indeed ya gotta be nice and understanding

HeavenBesideYou 07-25-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

July 25th

"Obedience is faith put into practice."

Without action, our faith is not real, James 2 reminds us. So without arguing, let's quickly obey, even when we don't fully understand why, because we've seen God's love demonstrated to us in Jesus and we've seen the protection that his will has for us when we obey him.

I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

Psalm 119:60

Heaven

creedsister 07-25-2005 03:10 PM

:bounce: Deu 12.26. Behold I set Before You This Day A Blessing Or A Curse If Ye Obey The Comandments Of The Lord YOUR GOD Which I Command This Day

creedsister 07-25-2005 03:16 PM

Praise The Lord

:) Pslam 20.5.7 WE WILL REJOICE IN THY SALVATION AND IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD WE WILL SET UP OUR BANNERS THE LORD FULFIL ALL THY PETITIONS NOW KNOW I THAT THE LORD SAVE HIS ANOINTED HE WILL HEAR HIM FROM HIS HOLY HEAVEN WITH THE SAVING STREGHTH OF HIS RIGHT HAND SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND IN HORSES BUT WILL REMEMBEAR THE NAME OF OF THE LORD OUR GOD

HeavenBesideYou 07-26-2005 07:19 AM

Daily Bread

July 26th

"Why do the evil people in this world get away with so much?"

Because it's their world. God gave this world over to Satan long ago, and it has been downhill ever since. Our realm is that of heaven. We are Kingdom people now, and so we have to put up with all kinds of bad and terrible things while we wait. Luckily, we don't have to fight alone. The Lord is with us, giving us His strength and encouragement. Take heart, the Lord is on our side.

Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

Psalm 94:3

Heaven

creedsister 07-26-2005 01:09 PM

Praise The Lord

THAT WE SUFFER LIKE THE EVIL DOER , and sometimes cast into darkness and confuess Like The Evil Doers :bounce: :bounce: PRAISE THE LORD I KNOW THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN WHO WHATCHES AND SEES AND KNOWS AND DELIVERS AND SAVES O SING UNTO THE LORD A NEW SONG SING UNTO THE LORD ALL THE EARTH SING UNTO THE LORD BLESS HIS NAME SHOW FORTH HIS SALVATION FROM DAY TO DAY DECARE HIS GLORY AMONG THE HEATHREN HIS WONDERS AMONG ALL THE PEOPLE AND EVERY LIVING CREATURE FOR THE LORD IS GREAT AND GREATLEY TO BE PRAISED HE IS TO BE FEARED ABOVE ALL OTHER GODS HONOUR AND MAJESTY ARE BEFORE HIM STREGNTH AND BEAUTY ARE IN HIS SANCTUARY PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

HeavenBesideYou 07-27-2005 07:22 AM

Daily Bread

July 27th

"There's no fooling God."

There is no place we can go where He does not see our every move. Those people who think they have God fooled are only fooling themselves. God sees all things, He hears all things, and nothing escapes His attention. For those who live in sin, that is a very frightening thought. For those who walk in righteousness, there is no problem. Let the Lord watch. It is good to know that He is here.

Take heed, you senseless ones among the people; you fools, when will you become wise? Does he who implanted the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?

Psalm 94:8, 9

Heaven

creedsister 07-27-2005 11:24 AM

:bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 07-28-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

July 28th

"The Tightrope."

The way to walk a tightrope is to keep one's sight on the goal, not on the ground or what is behind. The way to walk with Jesus is to keep our eyes on the goal, his victory waiting for us when he returns, not on the ground (our failures) and not what is behind (our accomplishments).

The goal of the Christian walk is to keep walking toward Jesus until we walk with him in heaven.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:14

Heaven

creedsister 07-28-2005 03:26 PM

Praise The Lord

Center Eye**Keep Your Eye On The Ball :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 07-28-2005 03:31 PM

Praise The Lord !!!

I LOVE THE LORD, B/c He Had Her My Supplications B/c He Hath Inclined His Ear Unto Me Therefore I Will Call Upon The Lord!!! As Long As I Live , THE MANY SORROWS OF DEATH COMPASSED ME ABOUT AND THE PAINS OF HELL GAT UPHOLD ON ME I FOUND TROUBLE DEATH AND SORROW THEN I CALLED UP ON THE LORD I BESSECH THEE DELIVER MY SOUL GRACIOUS IS THE LORD AND RIGHTEOUS YEA OUR GOD IS MERCIFUL

creedsister 07-28-2005 03:38 PM

Praise The Lord

The Lord Preserveth The Simple I Was Brought Oh So So Low The Lord Helped Me Return Unto Thy Rest O My Soul For The Lord Had Dealt So Beautiful For Thou Has Brought My Soul From Death Mine Eyes From Tears And My Feet From Falling I Will Walk Before The Lord In The Land Of The Living, I Said In My Hast All Men Are Liars What Shall I Render Unto The Lord For All Of His Benfits Toward Me I Will Take The Cup Of Salvation And Call Upon The Name Of The Lord , For To Him Alone Belongs The Glory, Precious Is In The Sight Of The Lord Is The Death Of His Saints , Praise The Lord

HeavenBesideYou 07-29-2005 07:23 AM

Daily Bread

July 29th

"Listen to your Father."

Much like the rules parents have for young children; don't drink what's under the cabinet, don't play in the street, don't walk behind parked cars, God's guidance is not intended to restrict us, but to protect us. His commands, both positive and negative, are for our protection and perfection. By them we find life and have it preserved.

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

Psalm 119:93

Heaven

creedsister 07-29-2005 02:13 PM

How Precious , PRAISE THE LORD

i hate vain thoughts, BUT THY LAW DO I LOVE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Thou Art My Hiding Place AND MY SHILED I HOPE IN THY WORD, For I Will Keep Thy Commandments OF MY GOD Uphold me acording unto thy word that i may live hold me up and i shall be safe and i will have respect unto thy statues continually thou puttest away all thats wicked..therefore I LOVE THY TESTIMONIES, My Flesh Trembleth For Fear Of Thee..

HeavenBesideYou 07-30-2005 09:17 AM

Daily Bread

July 30th

"Source Of Hope."

When life's troubles hit us like a tidal wave, we can remember that God's compassions never fail. He can give us the hope we need.

Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed.

Lamentations 3:22

Heaven