CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accoustics, live stuff, etc.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5532)

WeatheredWoman 04-07-2004 02:32 PM

:syncdance

:thewave:

:bigjump:

Ok ok... me happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Was it that obvious? ;)

Jez 04-07-2004 02:34 PM

Welcome, Clara :D

I'm sorry that you missed so much of what I've already posted :(

Quote:

thank you Jez! you made my day

My pleasure :)

If you haven't read this entire thread, I can offer you just this little piece of advice. Stay subscribed to this thread and have it send you emails of posted replies so that you can see when I have added something new.

I'm almost done with this *coughbootcough*. Do you have any requests for anything that I may have possibly already posted in the past? I have everything ripped still and it would be no problem to put up a few repeats :)

Two new tracks just uploaded ;)

Jez 04-07-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
:syncdance

:thewave:

:bigjump:

Ok ok... me happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Was it that obvious? ;)

Hey Stef! LOL I'll have to email you in a bit about that other stuff :rockon:

devils_here 04-07-2004 05:49 PM

Thanks Stace. Got 'em. I love it!! :D

aussiecreeder 04-08-2004 09:09 AM

is there any chance you reload Torn from HOB for me? I do have one special request if at all possible, the acoustic version of "Bullets". thanks for doing this i'm downloading "DSD" and "Lullaby" now.

Jez 04-08-2004 10:56 AM

3--Torn--HOB

Quote:

the acoustic version of "Bullets".

I'm sorry to say that this only exists in my memories.
This was only done on one occasion, to my knowledge, and security was very tight. The 'no cameras or recording devices' rule was strictly enforced. I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to have brought anything in, on the pain of being ejected from the set. I do know, however, that the band has a copy of this performance on video. There were cameras set up. What I would give to have a copy of this vid!! *sigh*

Sheila63 04-08-2004 11:55 AM

Thanks so much, Stace.:D I'm going to download DSD and Lullaby when I get home from work today.

clara73 04-08-2004 12:02 PM

Jez, thank you for the welcome, the advice, and the new files :)
i am subscribed to this thread with the instant notification now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Do you have any requests for anything that I may have possibly already posted in the past?

you are just so amazing. your generosity blew my mind :bow:
i should say whatever you put up here form now on will sutisfy me but if it's not too much to ask, i would like to have some of the accoustics you posted earlier in the thread. "Unforgiven", "MOP Accoustic WAAF", "Higher", "ITTH", "My sacrifice". (i just assumed that those ones were all in accoustic, but forgive me if i read them wrong ;) )

and please take your time. i will be happy enough to get to them whenever you have free time to do so.

Jez 04-08-2004 04:08 PM

Clara....

higher acous.

I don't have unforgiven accoustic (no one does, that I am aware of) Perhaps you meant Ode?

BTW, your english is superb :)

aussiecreeder 04-09-2004 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
3--Torn--HOB

I'm sorry to say that this only exists in my memories.
This was only done on one occasion, to my knowledge, and security was very tight. The 'no cameras or recording devices' rule was strictly enforced. I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to have brought anything in, on the pain of being ejected from the set. I do know, however, that the band has a copy of this performance on video. There were cameras set up. What I would give to have a copy of this vid!! *sigh*

aggh crap i really want to hear that as well, oh well hopefully one day. Maybe on this ever elusive DVD? :) Thanks for Torn i'm downloading now!

clara73 04-09-2004 12:05 PM

thank you Jez! i love this version of "Higher" :)
Scott's voice satands out so well in accoustics :thumbsup:
of course, i think his voice sounds incredible backed up by the heavy creed's music too and i love Mark, Flip and Brian for their music talent, but ah, i cannot help loving Scott's voice :D

i'm sorry if i confused you and others by me saying "Unforgiven" accoustic. i was reading it wrong. i think it was one of the tracks form House of Blues, Orlando Florida 12-12-98?...i might be wrong again here...so i'll just quote from the post ( 01-26-2004, 01:56 PM #32 ) from which i found "Unforgiven" was uploaded sometimes around that period of time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Wait till you hear him just plain counting to four in the next song, Unforgiven.

i hope this helps you to understand which "Unforgiven" i was asking for.
and thanks for the compliment on my english! it makes me feel that all my efforts of looking up in dictionaries are worth-while ;)

Jez 04-10-2004 12:11 AM

HOB Unforgiven :thud:
I know exactly what you're talking about now ;)

I will upload it as soon as I have some free time. It's a holiday here this weekend and I'm also having my daughter's birthday party as well. It's a busy time for me.

I'll do the other stuff you asked for when I have the time too. Normally I post the new stuff in the second post of this thread, but for these, I will probably just put them in whatever post comes next in line. So keep an eye out ;)

clara73 04-10-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
HOB Unforgiven :thud:
I know exactly what you're talking about now ;)

yes! that must be it :D

happy holiday to everyone in America!
happy birthday to Jez's daughter :)

Jez, please take your time. i'm not in a rush or have no intention to rush you. whenever works good for you, perfectly does for me as well. actually, i kind of enjoy this "looking forward" time :rolleyes:

Sheila63 04-10-2004 04:05 PM

Thanks for the holiday wishes, clara. :)

I hope your daughter has a great brithday, Stace. :)

Jez 04-12-2004 11:30 AM

Thank you Sheila for the bday wishes for my girl :)

Okay....first off....the final two tracks from the current show are now up in the second post.

Secondly, for Clara.....here's your upload: HOB- Unforgiven
and one more.... MOP radio accoustic