CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Encouragement and Motivation!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3916)

Sheila63 08-20-2003 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by aprile89
Ok Shelia .. I WILL be checkin in on you Lil missy!!!  no excuses!!! Don't wanna hear I had to stay at work later than expected either ... lol lol  

LMAO!! Aprile, thanks for kickin' my butt, I needed it today but I can honestly say (swear on a stack of bibles :P ) that I went and worked out! Although it was tough getting there, I feel better knowing that I kept that committment to myself.:)

Julbright 08-20-2003 07:28 PM

SHEILA :bounce: AWESOME! :dancing: YOU Must be so Proud of yourself. :thewave: And I am proud of you :flowers:

Every little step is a big success. I will think of you all when I am trying to talk myself out of getting up in the morning. I won't want to get on here tomorrow and confess that I didn't work out, so I will be doing it.

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2003 07:29 PM

HOORAY FOR SHEILA:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: You go girl!

Sheila63 08-20-2003 07:42 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!! :angel: Julbright, I know you can do it tomorrow. I know what helped me besides everyone's encouragement was to remind myself that I'm doing it to get healthy.

Dogstar 08-20-2003 07:50 PM

Way to go, Sheila!

Sheila63 08-20-2003 07:53 PM

Thanks, Dogstar.:D I forgot to mention that I stopped on the way home and treated myself.....but not with food, LOL!! I went to the music store and bought myself Sevendust's Animosity cd. I've been wanting one of their cds for awhile.:)

hotforscott 08-20-2003 11:04 PM

Too cool. That is a much better treat. Music is a powerful thing.

Julbright 08-21-2003 08:23 AM

Sheila I agree that is a wonderful reward!

Julbright 08-21-2003 08:29 AM

:: Julbright, who is Catholic, enters the confessional bright and early on a Thursday morning::

Bless me Father, for I have sinned

I did not keep a promise to my Creed FEED Club friends. BUT I did get up at 5:45 and while walking to the bathroom to get dressed to exercise I realized I had fever and chills (that would also explain the sweats during the night I suppose) and that my head also weighed about 50 lbs more than it did yesterday. Add that to my doubled over in pain stomach cramps from last night and the fact that I have been overtired lazy and grouchy for 2 days - Hey wait = I think I am sick!!! So I took two Tylenol and went back to bed. I am ashamed, Father, and ask forgiveness. Please, God, don't let it rain here today and help me get over this bug so that I may do my penance this evening by going out walking when hubby gets home from work. Amen.

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-21-2003 11:11 AM

If you're sick we understand. I've been bad myself and because of a monthly problem have been laid up for a couple of days myself. I promise by tomorrow I'll be back up working my butt off!

Sheila63 08-21-2003 11:31 AM

Kris is right, Julbright. Please don't beat yourself up over not exercising, when you're sick, you can't help it.:( I hope both you and Kris feel better soon. I was sick last week so I know how you feel, it sucks!!!:( :mad:

aprile89 08-21-2003 11:37 AM

Julbright .... WE forgive you!!! just promise when you are better LEAVE THE ALARM GOING and don't HIT snooze!!!! *snickers*

And Shelia ..WTG GIRL!!! So proud you didn't reat yourself to a hot fudge sunday but got a CD instead!!!

Just remember if you eat the sunday .. this will happen ...

http://www.arcamax.com/ezines/ga/200308/4394.gif

Julbright 08-21-2003 11:43 AM

Thank you for understanding. It is hard not to get discouraged because it always seems like it is something. I have the aforementioned monthly problem come over me over the weekend and thought that was why I was feeling so crappy but now I know it was something in addition. It just always feels like there is something - I am working on improving my committment. I have been drinking my water which totally helps. I bet if I hadn't been my head congestion would be even worse.

Thanks again!

Sheila63 08-21-2003 11:48 AM

ROTFLMAO, aprile!!!:lol: :lol: You're too funny!!

And thanks for the encouragement.:angel: Although that sundae sounds really good, I'm trying to remember why I'm doing all of this - for my health. I've also found another motivator........if I'm going to be on the rail during the next tour, I want to be in better shape than I am in now so, that's helping too, LOL!! :dancing:

Dogstar 08-21-2003 12:08 PM

Julbright and Kris, I hope you guys feel better soon! And you should always listen to your body. If you're sick, you're not doing yourself any favors by pushing it. Rest is a good thing. I also try not to tell myself that I've been bad if I have not followed the plan to the best of my ability. I look at it more as a missed opportunity and a chance to recommit to it. It's really hard to get those negative phrases and images out of my head sometimes, but when I hear that stuff creep into my head, I try to replace it with more positive thoughts. It's not always easy, and I'll tell ya, it never happens during that time of the month :D. I'm just a grouch, hehehehe.