CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tell About Your Day Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6334)

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:00 PM

-got up and had a shower and shave
-went to church and heard a sermon that made me think a bit
-came home and had some lunch and listen to some music and put some clothes on the line
-went on the net

monday should be cool however because i'm meeting this guy from the pearl jam board who is coming down from sydney ( to see the tennis) and we're going to have a hit and i'm going to kick butt! ( i hope hehe).

hayley 01-15-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
-went to church and heard a sermon that made me think a bit

Oh? What did he make you think about? If you don't mind me asking, lol.

Quote:

monday should be cool however because i'm meeting this guy from the pearl jam board who is coming down from sydney ( to see the tennis) and we're going to have a hit and i'm going to kick butt! ( i hope hehe).

I hope he kicks your ass!! LMAO just kidding ;)

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh? What did he make you think about? If you don't mind me asking, lol.

well what it wasen't the main thrust of the sermon but one thing he said has stuck with me. normally i may spend a few minutes (probably 20 at the most) a day reading my bible and spend hours doing whatever whether its coming on the net, playing sports or watching tv. what is influencing me the most? what does that show is most important?

Quote:

I hope he kicks your ass!! LMAO just kidding ;)

lol i think this guy is good but he hasn't played in a while. i had a break from it over christmas and until last monday had not picked up a racquet in a month and it showed lol.

hayley 01-15-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

well what it wasen't the main thrust of the sermon but one thing he said has stuck with me. normally i may spend a few minutes (probably 20 at the most) a day reading my bible and spend hours doing whatever whether its coming on the net, playing sports or watching tv. what is influencing me the most? what does that show is most important?

Oh true, that's interesting. Hey did you go to Church for a service about the tsunami?

Quote:

lol i think this guy is good but he hasn't played in a while. i had a break from it over christmas and until last monday had not picked up a racquet in a month and it showed lol.

Aha. Better get some hurried practice in then! :p

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Oh true, that's interesting. Hey did you go to Church for a service about the tsunami?

No I didn't but the guy who spoke the Sunday after spoke about it.

Quote:

Aha. Better get some hurried practice in then! :p

lol i bet he's going to laugh at my serve......

hayley 01-16-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

No I didn't but the guy who spoke the Sunday after spoke about it.

Oh that's cool, because I know that churches all over New Zealand were having special services today, as it's the official day of mourning. We had a minute silence at 1:59 which was quite nice, but I thought it would have been cooler for everybody in NZ to let go of a balloon, or light a candle, something like that.

Quote:

lol i bet he's going to laugh at my serve......

:laugh: Practice makes perfect lol

Muad'Dib 01-16-2005 12:25 AM

Boring day so far, still recovering from last night.

Trimontana 01-16-2005 11:40 AM

A very quiet Sunday. Nothing special to do and i feel very tired.In any moment i will reach my bed again til i will wake up and i will come back to post something else again. :smokin:

Anna1011 01-16-2005 05:15 PM

it was a day like every other, it was random

creedsister 01-16-2005 08:25 PM

I cant Bitch,

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2005 09:33 PM

Meh

hayley 01-17-2005 11:33 PM

Today was a very nervewracking day, I had a job interview which I hope I get the job for, that took up most of my morning as it was a long way to travel, and I got home and have been chilling out since then :p

Higher_Desire 01-17-2005 11:36 PM

I had two classes and work-study. That took pretty much all day. Then I watched Raw. Now I'm on here. I'll go to bed in a while.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 01:14 AM

so how did the interview go? did it seem to go well?

hayley 01-18-2005 03:57 AM

I think it went really well. :) She was impressed with my attitude towards working, and when I told her I wanted to be a secretary, she agreed that this would be the perfect stepping block for me. :D I don't know though, it's really hard to say because she has been interviewing people all day, I just hope I was good. :( I will hear tomorrow afternoon though, so I'm anxious! :p