CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
No it doesn't work that way, I have to wait until the right moment, until it's the perfect time for me to say something real smart. Come on, set something up for me before next Sunday! Lol. :D

okay but if you want to prove yourself as a smartass you have to pick and take the moment right there and then! no help from me! ;)

Quote:

Good point. And it's nice looking back on photos too.

true although i haden't pulled out those photos in donkey's years......

Quote:

I know, that's what's scary, he just keeps on growing lol

just give him one of your famous low blows.....thats sure to bring down any man! :laugh:

hayley 03-26-2005 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
okay but if you want to prove yourself as a smartass you have to pick and take the moment right there and then! no help from me! ;)

Damn. Haaha jk. Well I have already made 2 not so bad ones tonight, I'm on my way! :D

Quote:

true although i haden't pulled out those photos in donkey's years......

Haha. When I found those photos that night I eventually ended up pulling out all of the albums and having a look. Good times. :p

Quote:

just give him one of your famous low blows.....thats sure to bring down any man! :laugh:

Damn straight, I know just where it hurts ....... hehehehe

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:16 AM

Quote:

Damn. Haaha jk. Well I have already made 2 not so bad ones tonight, I'm on my way! :D

lol you've done well tonight....a little too good at this you are! ;)

Quote:

Haha. When I found those photos that night I eventually ended up pulling out all of the albums and having a look. Good times. :p

lol i had a good time pulling them out as well! i couldn't believe how tall my brother was so early. he was taller than me when i was about 6....life ain't fair! :( LOL

Quote:

Damn straight, I know just where it hurts ....... hehehehe

no don't do it hayley....you don't understand how much it hurts! :laugh:

hayley 03-26-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

lol you've done well tonight....a little too good at this you are! ;)

Oh why thank you ... do I get a special prize? :D

Quote:

lol i had a good time pulling them out as well! i couldn't believe how tall my brother was so early. he was taller than me when i was about 6....life ain't fair! :( LOL

No you're just a shorty! GROW DAMN IT, GROW!! ;) Hhaha just kidding ;)

Quote:

no don't do it hayley....you don't understand how much it hurts! :laugh:

Yes but that's half the fun, muahaha

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:23 AM

Quote:

Oh why thank you ... do I get a special prize? :D

not everything is about winning prizes! sometimes you do good deeds just cause its the right thing to do! talk abou talking out of my ass.....:laugh:

Quote:

No you're just a shorty! GROW DAMN IT, GROW!! ;) Hhaha just kidding ;)

i'm trying....but its too late! LOL its okay now lol.......

Quote:

Yes but that's half the fun, muahaha

*rolls over in pain* yeah i'm having a great time.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

hayley 03-26-2005 05:27 AM

Quote:

not everything is about winning prizes! sometimes you do good deeds just cause its the right thing to do! talk abou talking out of my ass.....:laugh:

LOL ... I'll say ... everything is about winning prizes, GIVE ME MY PRIZE!! :laugh:

Quote:

*rolls over in pain* yeah i'm having a great time.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Good to hear it ... wait, are those tears I see falling down your cheeks? ;)

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:29 AM

Quote:

LOL ... I'll say ... everything is about winning prizes, GIVE ME MY PRIZE!! :laugh:

hey but you still owe my prize? oh i see you like to give and not receive! typical of today's youth! ;)

Quote:

Good to hear it ... wait, are those tears I see falling down your cheeks? ;)

no i was cutting onions and it effects my eyes.....i promise! :laugh:

hayley 03-26-2005 04:36 PM

Quote:

hey but you still owe my prize? oh i see you like to give and not receive! typical of today's youth! ;)

:roll: :roll: Damn it, I was hoping that you had forgotten about that! LMAO jk .... you just wait. ;)

Quote:

no i was cutting onions and it effects my eyes.....i promise! :laugh:

Oh okay, so you're ready for another round then? ;)

aussiecreeder 03-27-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

:roll: :roll: Damn it, I was hoping that you had forgotten about that! LMAO jk .... you just wait. ;)

okay miss add more cookies to the list after i've already made ten! ;)

Quote:

:Oh okay, so you're ready for another round then? ;)

no doubt...i am the fastest....i am the greatest...i move like a butterfly and sting like a bee! :laugh:

hayley 03-27-2005 04:27 AM

Quote:

okay miss add more cookies to the list after i've already made ten! ;)

LOL .... okay so now you have to get 20 cookies before you get your special prize .... sound fair enough? ;) LMAO jk

Quote:

no doubt...i am the fastest....i am the greatest...i move like a butterfly and sting like a bee! :laugh:

Oh baby, you can bring that on, this bee wants to make more honey! LOL that was so lame hayley, so lame

aussiecreeder 03-27-2005 08:57 AM

Quote:

LOL .... okay so now you have to get 20 cookies before you get your special prize .... sound fair enough? ;) LMAO jk

hey i've got an idea....why don't i just bake my own cookies? or better yet just buy some from the supermarket! :laugh:

Quote:

Oh baby, you can bring that on, this bee wants to make more honey! LOL that was so lame hayley, so lame

now you're just spoiling the genius of mohammad ali! :p

Anna1011 03-27-2005 02:08 PM

you two just take over threads dont you.lol

creedsister 03-27-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
you two just take over threads dont you.lol

:roll: :bounce: Noooooooooooooooooo THATS MY JOB TO TAKE OVER ITS EVERYBODY ELSES TO KEEP ME IN LINE I Just Gotta Have The Floor :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Anna1011 03-27-2005 02:51 PM

sis i think me and you should start taking over like hayley and aussie do. :D

aussiecreeder 03-27-2005 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
sis i think me and you should start taking over like hayley and aussie do. :D

no there can only be one pair on here that does that! get your own idea! ;)

Anna1011 03-28-2005 05:02 AM

ill think of something ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 03-28-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

no there can only be one pair on here that does that! get your own idea! ;)

You guys Seriously need to get Instant Messenger... it's gettin rediculous :rolleyes:

Dearon_Thereon 03-28-2005 12:52 PM

Haha, so? let them :)

aussiecreeder 03-28-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
You guys Seriously need to get Instant Messenger... it's gettin rediculous :rolleyes:

:o perhaps.....

Anna1011 03-30-2005 09:28 AM

one drunken night after a lot of headbangin :D

Hehe

hayley 03-31-2005 03:42 AM

Quote:

Oh so please enlighten me, what exactly is a message board for? :mad:

aussiecreeder 03-31-2005 04:18 AM

Quote:

fight fight fight fight! ;)
if someone says something interesting i'm more than happy to talk to someone else.......

Mulletman 03-31-2005 10:14 AM

A message board is for people to communicate with each other, make new friends, post your thoughts. Not for two kids to go ranting how horny they are. What you guys have done is highjacked a thread and sent it tino a completely unrelated topic.

Its all fun and good if you guys would like to continue your convos, just dont take a regular thread run it to the ground. By the way, didnt someone create a thread for you guys?

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

THIS IS THE POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD... There shouldn't be hardly any talking in here! This is not the "Flirt with AC thread..."

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2005 04:38 PM

:flee: Outta here before the chairs start flyin ;)

:chair:

hayley 03-31-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

THIS IS THE POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD... There shouldn't be hardly any talking in here! This is not the "Flirt with AC thread..."

Well if there shouldn't be any talking then tell all of the other people to stop talking! Gee, that would be a really fun thread wouldn't it. :rolleyes:

Mulletman 03-31-2005 07:33 PM

No one said stop talking, but then again no said you two could take your little childish playfullness into every single thread you visit. Its fine if you guys want to talk like this, just stop taking it with you into every single thread. Its annoying and we, for teh most part, are beyond that. Its like having a couple make out in the theatre in the seats next to you.

hayley 03-31-2005 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
No one said stop talking, but then again no said you two could take your little childish playfullness into every single thread you visit. Its fine if you guys want to talk like this, just stop taking it with you into every single thread.

Lol. Sorry. I guess we should start posting more in our thread, but for some reason it never seems to stay there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MulletMan
Its annoying and we, for teh most part, are beyond that. Its like having a couple make out in the theatre in the seats next to you.

What's wrong with that? LOL just kidding, I'm sorry. But the only reason that Matt brought the subject up is because of something that I know and he won't tell anyone. Right, Matt? I'm sure you remember the PM's that you sent me awhile back.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

But the only reason that Matt brought the subject up is because of something that I know and he won't tell anyone. Right, Matt? I'm sure you remember the PM's that you sent me awhile back.

??????????????????
That has nothing to do with it! It's Rude of you two to take up an entire page of something that doesn't belong in this thread. I can understand that people comment on other people's pictures... that's fine. But you guys are just chatting like there's no topic. That defeats the purpose of us having different threads!

hayley 03-31-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

??????????????????
That has nothing to do with it!

Matt stop it. You haven't been friendly with me ever since, or tried to make the effort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wydle-Tremonti
It's Rude of you two to take up an entire page of something that doesn't belong in this thread. I can understand that people comment on other people's pictures... that's fine. But you guys are just chatting like there's no topic. That defeats the purpose of us having different threads!

Well S.O.R.R.Y!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Matt stop it. You haven't been friendly with me ever since, or tried to make the effort.

Have you ever thought there might be a Different reason for that? Have you ever thought that maybe you just annoy me sometimes? I'm not saying you're a bad or mean person. You just seem immature sometimes to me.

hayley 03-31-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

Have you ever thought there might be a Different reason for that? Have you ever thought that maybe you just annoy me sometimes? I'm not saying you're a bad or mean person. You just seem immature sometimes to me.

No that never occurred to me before. You know that it's not the reason, ever since our incident you never spoke to me again. I tried, but you never talked to me. I'm immature? Take a look in your own yard, buddy. Get over what happened and let go of the grudge that you have against me. Any excuse to get angry at me you jump right ahead at the chance.

Mulletman 03-31-2005 08:47 PM

Matt can be a little eccentric at times, but just try to keep it down.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 08:58 PM

I think this discussion is over with within this thread. I'm not going to take it over with this bickering anymore. I apologize to those who came to this thread to see people's pictures.

hayley 03-31-2005 09:01 PM

You really like avoiding things don't you.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

You really like avoiding things don't you.

I find that this is not the place to talk about this. (Sort of the problem we had earlier)

aussiecreeder 04-01-2005 03:33 AM

Okay I obviously underestimated the animosity that Hayley and I create on this board! lol Don't you guys deal with enough crap in "real life" without this? Anyhow we'll keep our "flirtatous and childish behaviour" elsewhere if that will keep everyone happy. Well I've being accused of being one half of an immature discussion but as far as I can tell this thread has descended into a cesspool of immaturity and mindless insults.

creedsister 04-01-2005 08:46 PM

:) Notice I Never Post In This Thread :) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :silly: Im A Perfect Pic Of Immaturity Now ;) :smokin:

hayley 04-02-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Okay I obviously underestimated the animosity that Hayley and I create on this board! lol Don't you guys deal with enough crap in "real life" without this? Anyhow we'll keep our "flirtatous and childish behaviour" elsewhere if that will keep everyone happy. Well I've being accused of being one half of an immature discussion but as far as I can tell this thread has descended into a cesspool of immaturity and mindless insults.

That's what I thought. Lol but never mind, I'll tone it down abit.

There's always our good old emails. :D

mushroomy2k 04-06-2005 11:18 PM

never mind have a awsome wednsday don't wanna get involved in this. :eek: