Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Touching story to my heart I thought I'd share [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Touching story to my heart I thought I'd share

stappissohot
11-21-2005, 01:41 AM
I met this really smart girl in my class (last person in the world I thought would listen to Creed) and she told me she and her mother used to LOVE Creed, and I put love in caps because she said it very loudly....and then I asked her "used to?" and she said she kind of lost interest in them after they broke up and we laughed and then I asked her "Hey wait a minute, why did you like them?" and she said this "Their songs just had so much meaning, I fell in love with them because they are not like other songs where people are whining and crying over stupid crap, the songs with Creed have meaning and substance and they are truly genius pieces of work" so then I asked her if she was into Alter Bridge or Stapp at all, to which she responded "Well I kinda lost my rock love and got into classical music, but I do like a lot of stapp's songs and I'm buying his album, old obsessions never die" so I just thought I'd share that, that touched me heart a bit to see that rock fans are not just like me, lol, but they can be like her too..... and then I got my teacher Mrs. Harrison into Scott Stapp, I was playing his music in her class (computer class, very fun) and she walks over and asks me "Who's that? He sounds pretty good" and I tell her it's Scott Stapp, former lead singer of Creed. She had head two Creed songs (higher and with arms wide open) and she liked both, and then she asked me "So is this Creed music?" and I told her no this is Scott Stapp solo, Creed broke up.... "So he has an album out or something" she asked, I said not yet but November 22 entitled The Great Divide and she wrote it down, the website and the date and CD title and said she would most definetly buy it he's great, so I burned her every Creed disc and gave it to her, she listened to them and she was blown away.....these two stories really touched my heart, just goes to show you don't really know people till music gets involved..... :o :o :o

sina2b
11-21-2005, 03:50 AM
do you mind me asking why this touched your heart?

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2005, 06:29 AM
I'm about to cry :rolleyes:

GregS
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Lmao.. :D

Ana4Stapp
11-21-2005, 10:42 AM

Marcos...Marcos...lol :D

Rocketqueen
11-21-2005, 11:06 AM
how precious thanks for sharing sweetarts ya know music is like the universal language :jam: :jam: :jam:

TeriB19
11-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Be nice, Marcos. That's a nice story, great that you got your computer teacher hooked! And great that she'll be buying TGD when it comes out.

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't mean it's not a nice story, it is. It's great she's pimping Stapp. But to say it's "touching" is a bit dramatic. That's why I was sarcastic.

sina2b
11-21-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't mean it's not a nice story, it is. It's great she's pimping Stapp. But to say it's "touching" is a bit dramatic. That's why I was sarcastic.

exactly, if people buying a CD would touch my heart id probably spend most of my time in a record store.

stappissohot
11-22-2005, 12:19 PM
I didn't mean it was touching like cry, but I had always thought nobody but rock heads would love Creed and Scott Stapp....so it just blew my mind that my computer teacher and this straight A student girl who likes CLASSICAL music would like Creed and Scott Stapp.....it blew my mind....that's what I meant

Bridge of Clay
11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
that could be expected. Creed was huge in US. I think it was so huge that it turned against the band...

stappissohot
11-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Yeah but my teacher never had heard of Creed until she heard me playing them and Scott Stapp and my teacher isn't someone to like Creed and Scott Stapp music, blows my friggin mind *shakes head* it just does...

Chris98GT
11-26-2005, 10:20 PM
LOL

stappissohot
11-27-2005, 02:12 PM
I already explained, it wasn't touching as in cry touching as in it blew my mind, so please stop with the sarcasim it gets us nowhere in the world

geletmote
11-30-2005, 11:54 PM
I already explained, it wasn't touching as in cry touching as in it blew my mind, so please stop with the sarcasim it gets us nowhere in the world

Maybe six feet aint so far down.