Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
ne1 know if their will be bonus tracks? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : ne1 know if their will be bonus tracks?

adparaiki
11-16-2005, 09:19 AM
remember their were bonus tracks on all Creed albums.

and australia demands something extra (i am pretty sure)
thats why human clay with the bonus tracks was puplished in fro australia.
and its called australian bonus cd.

IamFilthy
11-16-2005, 11:28 AM
that's whats been crossing my mind,.....hopefully there will be but for some reason, I doubt it. It would be nice for Scott to do a cover song as a bonus track or a hidden song. I also hope,..aside from TGD and Creed songs,..he'll incorporate a cover song or two into his concert setlist.

Creed7352
11-16-2005, 11:59 AM
i got no bonus songs on ANY of my creed cd's...unless they were imports. so to answer you, no, i don't think there will be. the only bonus track i can see him putting on there for imports is relearn love...cause it's typical windup format.

i'm getting the cd this friday from my neighbor who works for sony, so i'll let you know.

titan9
11-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Yeah, agreed. If they put any bonus track, it'll probably be the radio remix version of Relearn Love.

Rocketqueen
11-16-2005, 01:29 PM
yea it should be really i love the extra stuff :jam:

Steve
11-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I think the original poster is referring to import CDs (to us). The labels usually include bonus tracks on albums released in other parts of the world, at least they used to. My Own Prison came with "Bound and Tied" and Human Clay had "Young Grow Old" on them in other areas of the world.

Rocketqueen
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
k

Ana4Stapp
11-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Yeah, agreed. If they put any bonus track, it'll probably be the radio remix version of Relearn Love.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocketqueen
11-16-2005, 03:21 PM
:D just have to live with it, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Ana4Stapp
11-16-2005, 03:25 PM
I think the original poster is referring to import CDs (to us). The labels usually include bonus tracks on albums released in other parts of the world, at least they used to. My Own Prison came with "Bound and Tied" and Human Clay had "Young Grow Old" on them in other areas of the world.

Yeah, here I got the british version (not sure why cuz generally we have the american one) including these bonus tracks you mentioned ;) but also it didnt happen on Weathered.

titan9
11-16-2005, 03:53 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know, ain't that horrible news? :laugh: In all seriousness, I doubt he has that many other recorded songs besides those on his album, so that's why I said RL would probably be the "extra" track. It seems to make sense, as I heard that RL was originally going to be a track on the TGD.

Ana4Stapp
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
I know, ain't that horrible news? :laugh: In all seriousness, I doubt he has that many other recorded songs besides those on his album, so that's why I said RL would probably be the "extra" track. It seems to make sense, as I heard that RL was originally going to be a track on the TGD.

Lol! You know I hate Relearn Love and The Great Divide with passion :D but also you re probably right, and it's what definitely worries me ... :rolleyes:

nagpo
11-16-2005, 10:00 PM
i have this one song called Alone by scott stapp thats not listed on the track list. i picked it up on limewire, it could be the bonus track.

IamFilthy
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
i have this one song called Alone by scott stapp thats not listed on the track list. i picked it up on limewire, it could be the bonus track.

thats a fake,...its not Stapp

nagpo
11-16-2005, 10:02 PM
thats a fake,...its not Stapp
really? who is it?

IamFilthy
11-16-2005, 10:03 PM
really? who is it?

I can't remember who it really is,...but there are other "fakes" on p2p file sharing,...like one with Scott and Tool and some other song called "Ospeculate" which isn't Stapp

nagpo
11-16-2005, 10:05 PM
I can't remember who it really is,...but there are other "fakes" on p2p file sharing,...like one with Scott and Tool and some other song called "Ospeculate" which isn't Stapp
wow, sounds like him.

Ana4Stapp
11-16-2005, 10:18 PM
'Alone' gets that info: Scott Stapp and Maynard James Keenan - Creed and Tool - Alone (acoustic)

nagpo
11-16-2005, 10:26 PM
'Alone' gets that info: Scott Stapp and Maynard James Keenan - Creed and Tool - Alone (acoustic)
huh? what are you trying to say?

Creed7352
11-16-2005, 10:31 PM
it's a band called downface...didn't you post about it in another forum or something? or was that someone else? i answered it there though.

people said that it was creed and tool together...it's not.

and the opspeculate song was said to be tremonti, not stapp, and it's not tremonti either...just some dude.

ctfan
11-17-2005, 12:27 AM

Right. Some of these fakes have been floating around a couple years

adparaiki
11-17-2005, 07:57 AM

and human clay had a bonus cd with is this the end, and acoustic version of With Arms wide open, and what's this life for.
and to whom it may concern and a cover (i can't remember)
I think this was the australian cd import

renbergs
11-17-2005, 10:18 AM
and human clay had a bonus cd with is this the end, and acoustic version of With Arms wide open, and what's this life for.
and to whom it may concern and a cover (i can't remember)
I think this was the australian cd import

There were two different bonus discs on the asian/australian releases. Don't know which one was aussie and which one was asian, but one had:
Young Grow Old
What's This Life For? (acoustic)
To Whom It May Concern
With Arms Wide Open (acoustic)
Is This the End

The other one had one of the acoustic tracks or Young Grow Old, can't really remember, replaced with Roadhouse Blues (live)

Opspeculate
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Opspeculate
You can watch the artist play it here...

http://youtu.be/_ZPhaCt4Yeo

NOT CREED OR MARK FFS