Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
RoadRunner Records dont like Scott Stapp.. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : RoadRunner Records dont like Scott Stapp..

GregS
11-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Lmao.. I was just looking at past & present polls by RoadRunner Records on their site and they diss Stapp so much by repeatly calling him ( That guy from creed or if mentioning the band , Creed with that guy Scott Stapp ) lol. Im sure theres even a poll about him but basically every other 1 at least mentions him. I jus found this very funny..

InMyOwnMisery
11-13-2005, 08:27 PM
how is that dissing?....what a waste of a topic! Who cares if they don't like him. I don't even know you and already I don't like you.....maybe I should start my own thread, huh?

GregS
11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Its not a waste of topic.. maybe to you. But then again i dont really care what you think.. I posted it because i thought it was a laugh and maybe others will too. And ye you go ahead and start your own thread.. do what you like..

titan9
11-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Roadrunner....isn't that Nickelback's label? If so, they have absolutely NO credibility. :laugh:

facelessmike
11-13-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't even know you and already I don't like you.....maybe I should start my own thread, huh?

Do you have an agenda to raise hell with every thread you post in? It is getting very old... :mad:

Even as a Stapp fan, I acknowledge that he is referred to as "that guy from Creed" by most people. Depending on how you look at it, it is either funny or irritating.

GregS
11-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Ye Nickleback.. And Goneblind were even on that label before they joined Stapp i beileve.

InMyOwnMisery
11-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Do you have an agenda to raise hell with every thread you post in? It is getting very old... :mad:

Even as a Stapp fan, I acknowledge that he is referred to as "that guy from Creed" by most people. Depending on how you look at it, it is either funny or irritating.

Isn't he that guy from Creed? What's so irritating about it?

facelessmike
11-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Isn't he that guy from Creed? What's so irritating about it?

It seemed to irritate you enough to post this:

how is that dissing?....what a waste of a topic! Who cares if they don't like him. I don't even know you and already I don't like you.....maybe I should start my own thread, huh?

GregS
11-13-2005, 09:00 PM
It seemed to irritate you enough to post this:

Haha , ye , explain that Misery :D

Dogstar
11-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Roadrunner....isn't that Nickelback's label? If so, they have absolutely NO credibility. :laugh:
Thank you. They did an absolutely HORRIBLE job of promoting Jerry Cantrell's awesome solo double disc. I will forever loathe that label with the fire of a thousand suns.

InMyOwnMisery
11-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Haha , ye , explain that Misery :D

It's like eating an apple in the winter time while the curious lamb looks onward in disbelief.....I'm a coyote fan.....think about it, it's deep.

:baaa:

facelessmike
11-13-2005, 09:20 PM
It's like eating an apple in the winter time while the curious lamb looks onward in disbelief.....I'm a coyote fan.....think about it, it's deep.

:baaa:

Whoa, man...that's like ...heavy! :smokin:

titan9
11-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Thank you. They did an absolutely HORRIBLE job of promoting Jerry Cantrell's awesome solo double disc. I will forever loathe that label with the fire of a thousand suns.

And I will forever loathe them because of the simple fact that they are responsible for Nickelback...well, them and Canada, anyway. :laugh: In all seriousness, why am I not surprised that they did not promote a talented artist, while they continue to promote a rather untalented band? Sounds an awful lot like Screw-Up(thanks to Marcos for that!) err...I mean Wind-Up. :D

Note to those who are Nickelback fans: Please don't take this as me rudely bashing them and definitely don't be offended by it. Really, I used to like their music. I just don't anymore, and I honestly wish that they'd stop making music. But if you like their music, that's fine. I don't take offense when someone who loathes Creed posts a message saying so.....and neither should you. ;)