Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Broken? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Broken?

InMyOwnMisery
11-04-2005, 04:52 PM
was the song "Broken" the one Stapp was gonna do with Jamie Foxx?

Creed7352
11-04-2005, 04:57 PM
yeah, i think it was.

titan9
11-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Yup, it was. I don't think he actually did it with Foxx, though.

The Lithium
11-05-2005, 05:52 AM
I've heard Jamie Foxx plays the piano...

Tremontixriffs
11-05-2005, 12:58 PM
I heard the same thing, i think he did but we will not know until the album is released to see if he is credited it..though I doubt it he;s to busy with miami vice..

Chase
11-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Jamie Foxx Is One Smooth Southern Gentleman
Tuesday April 05, 2005 @ 04:30 PM
By: ChartAttack.com Staff

Jamie Foxx

It seems that 2005 belongs to Jamie Foxx. Not only has the critically acclaimed thespian won an Oscar for his portrayal of Ray Charles in the biopic Ray, but the multi-talented actor/musician is set to release his sophomore album.

What's that you say? A second album? Indeed, Southern Gentlemen will be the follow-up to the largely ignored 1994 release, Peep This. The latest offering from Foxx will no doubt attract much more attention than its predecessor.

Foxx has also worked with a veritable who’s who of the rap world on the current album. "I just got through messing with Kanye West, I got a joint with 50 [Cent], it’s crazy," Foxx told MTV.com.

In addition, Foxx has collaborated with the likes of R&B crooner Tank, Scott Stapp, Slash and even a special collaborizzle with the Doggy Fizzle himself, Snoop Dogg.

The 50 Cent collaboration reportedly will be titled "Build You Up," and will be a tune strictly for the ladies.

Foxx also revealed that there will be an anthem (of sorts) on the album called "Sexy." He said the song is for women who use plastic surgery to beautify themselves. "You don’t need that, just be sexy," he said of the track's topic.

—Justin Krever

Apparently, other sites are confirming that Scott Stapp is appearing on Jamie Foxx's new album.

The Lithium
11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Apparently, other sites are confirming that Scott Stapp is appearing on Jamie Foxx's new album.
Told you... Scott sold his soul! :D

Bridge of Clay
11-05-2005, 11:22 PM
No, Broken is the song Stapp referred as his "November Rain" (From Guns, in case someone doesn't know it).

I don't think he ever mentioned a song title about his work with Fox.

HuMaN~ClAy
11-06-2005, 02:14 AM
No, Broken is the song Stapp referred as his "November Rain" (From Guns, in case someone doesn't know it).

I don't think he ever mentioned a song title about his work with Fox.

yea, i don't remember Scott saying that there was a song on his album that Jamie Foxx contributed on... but I do recall an interview with MTV about Scott contributing on Jamie Fox's upcoming album...

titan9
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I swear that I recently read an interview with Stapp(not the MTV one) where he said that he was trying to get Foxx to play piano on the Broken track. I know he named that track in particular. But I cannot, for the life of me, remember which interview that was. I'm gonna search to see if I can find it. But I know it exists.