Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
need a life! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : need a life!

reality
10-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Most of you people need to get a life. I came across the site a little while ago and all I see is thousands of posts by some of you about Scott Stapps every move. How his voice sucks or who said this or that. The new songs are worse than the old. Tremonti is god and stapp is a loser. No one is perfect. They are both talented people, otherwise they would not be where they are. I think if more of you guys actually went out and did something with your lives maybe you wouldn't spend hours of your time every week finding every flaw about another human being. There are so many people in this world that spend way too much time eagerly waiting to create comparisions or negativity for what reason. Think about that, all these negative things you guys have posted here on this site are for what reason? For your own entertainment or to make yourselves feel better. Not good people.

Ana4Stapp
10-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Most of you people need to get a life. I came across the site a little while ago and all I see is thousands of posts by some of you about Scott Stapps every move. How his voice sucks or who said this or that. The new songs are worse than the old. Tremonti is god and stapp is a loser. No one is perfect. They are both talented people, otherwise they would not be where they are. I think if more of you guys actually went out and did something with your lives maybe you wouldn't spend hours of your time every week finding every flaw about another human being. There are so many people in this world that spend way too much time eagerly waiting to create comparisions or negativity for what reason. Think about that, all these negative things you guys have posted here on this site are for what reason? For your own entertainment or to make yourselves feel better. Not good people.

Just to remember , this is a message board about Creed, Stapp and alter Bridge, so thanks God we have lots of diferent opinions here....and one question; why are you STILL here? :wtf:

Dogstar
10-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Closing.

Steve
10-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Banning user. :)