Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
stapp on st louis live now! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : stapp on st louis live now!

INDIGOSTEVE
10-13-2005, 06:08 PM
stapp live now on 101 in st louis! playing my sacrifice, guitarist is awesome! voice strong!...............

ctfan
10-13-2005, 08:39 PM
stapp live now on 101 in st louis! playing my sacrifice, guitarist is awesome! voice strong!...............

Damn I missed it, but thanks! :)

Soundslave
10-13-2005, 09:24 PM
I don't understand why he would be singing a Creed song, instead of promoting The Great Divide as his new single.

INDIGOSTEVE
10-14-2005, 10:29 AM
He Did 2 Off Of Great Divide

Bridge of Clay
10-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Artie butchered My Sacrifice...

Stapp sounded better than in the Cleveland interview, though. That was painful to listen to.

Bridge of Clay
10-14-2005, 12:53 PM
TGD doesn't sound too good though... :(

The Lithium
10-15-2005, 03:50 AM
guitarist is awesome!
No way he's as good as Mark who WROTE that song, (plus the lyrics for the chours)

rabidgopher04
10-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Guitarist sounds like crap and Scott's vocals were horrible.

Makes me wonder how processed a lot of his new recordings are.

HuMaN~ClAy
10-15-2005, 11:50 AM
did anyone happen to record this??

Bridge of Clay
10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
HE BUTCHERED THE SONG!!!

And they need 2 players to sound like one Tremonti... pffft.

titan9
10-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Just goes to show how awesome Tremonti truly is.

Bridge of Clay
10-15-2005, 11:46 PM
yeah, I'm here thinking maybe they did want do it differently? but why would they do it? Perhaps the guitars aren't tuned on Open D5...

tremonti4life04
10-16-2005, 02:06 AM
Yea, they are tuned to Open R(tard) flat. Flat, just the same as scott stapps voice...he's such a moron. I wish tremonti and them would press charges and put stapp in his place. This is bullshit. And The Great Divide will never be "Creed album #4" because creed was talented, stapp, by himself, isnt..."

The Lithium
10-16-2005, 05:50 AM
they need 2 players to sound like one Tremonti... pffft.
Just goes to show how awesome Tremonti truly is.
creed was talented, stapp, by himself, isnt..."
TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI!!!!

ctfan
10-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Wow, read this thread. It's kinda odd though, lots of people have said that many songs on OYE are very Creedish sounding, and the response is usually the same. That of course it would, there are 3/4 of the band members writing/performing the songs. I've also read the same thing about Stapp's new song. That it's very Creedish too.

Stapp wrote the lyrics and music, (and as everyone knows, Stapp doesn't play the guitar, nor does he play the drums or bass for that matter) for his new cd. So I have to wonder if it sounds Creedish, and AB's cd sounds Creedish, just how much talent Tremonti truly has as far as actually writing music.

Creed7352
10-17-2005, 05:08 PM
i don't think the ab album sounds creedish at all really...just one or two songs do.

stapp's efforts thus far sound a bit like creed, but lacking...like he's *trying* to sound like creed....we'll see about the rest of the album though.

RMadd
10-17-2005, 06:42 PM
TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI, TRE-MON-TI!!!!
calm down Lith...

IndigoSteve, you from St. Louis?

Pics (http://www.wvrv.com/index.php?nid=42&sid=430237)(on the station's site)

I'll email 'em, see if they've got a link or dl of the audio, or even video perhaps

Mrprophetman
10-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Wow, read this thread. It's kinda odd though, lots of people have said that many songs on OYE are very Creedish sounding, and the response is usually the same. That of course it would, there are 3/4 of the band members writing/performing the songs. I've also read the same thing about Stapp's new song. That it's very Creedish too.

Stapp wrote the lyrics and music, (and as everyone knows, Stapp doesn't play the guitar, nor does he play the drums or bass for that matter) for his new cd. So I have to wonder if it sounds Creedish, and AB's cd sounds Creedish, just how much talent Tremonti truly has as far as actually writing music.

I did read that. Stapp is credited with both the lyrics and the music. And every DJ I ever heard play an Alter Bridge song called it Creed without Scott Stapp.