Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Q 101 Chicago interview [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Q 101 Chicago interview

Ana4Stapp
10-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Did anyone here listen to it?

Theres a link to 'mancow show' (the dj) but its tooo long... but I read a review from a member of PBF about this interview and some points are here:

1) The dj asked why Scott didnt keep the name Creed cuz he was the driving force in Creed (and Stapp new songs prove it)...but Stapp said he cant do it because it was in the contract they signed...

2) Scott answered about the Chicago show that it was clearly a bad moment he had but the situation it was not so bad and he can prove it on the dvd's show...

3) The dj said that those guys tried to make without him but they sucked and sold zero copies of ODR :wtf:

4) He admitted that on 'Weathered times' band was over...

5) He also said that he has forgiven his “friends” for all the past...

Even though I didnt listened to it yet, this interview seems to be avaliable on www.q101.com/interviews soon.

Anyone here listened/know about it?

Trimontana
10-12-2005, 05:27 PM
1) The dj asked why Scott didnt keep the name Creed cuz he was the driving force in Creed (and Stapp new songs prove it)...but Stapp said he cant do it because it was in the contract they signed...
True. But he just would like to have keep the name just cause of the fame Creed had.

2) Scott answered about the Chicago show that it was clearly a bad moment he had but the situation it was not so bad and he can prove it on the dvd's show...
Liar...the situation was awful....30.000 people were there. A dvd? maybe he has one but i dont think it would be the Chicago gig the one hes talking about. Numerous people were there, first row, reviews from these people were writing at CreedPit and he was stinking to alcohol.

3) The dj said that those guys tried to make without him but they sucked and sold zero copies of ODR :wtf:
The Dj was just liking Stappy ass....funny what envy does to a lot of people

4) He admitted that on 'Weathered times' band was over...
I cant stand that answer any more. He used too many times

5) He also said that he has forgiven his “friends” for all the past...
He doesnt need to forgive anyone...should be his "friends" who should forgive him to embarrest them so many times and make their lives hell.