Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
CREED 12-29-2002 Chicago, IL DVD [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : CREED 12-29-2002 Chicago, IL DVD

geletmote
10-12-2005, 07:37 AM
People are saying , even scott in a recent interview that theres a DVD of this SHOW, were the hell can we get it from ive been looking all over the place i have many other bootlegs and such but this is such a rarity , im trying to use mental strength to get his dvd , its rare but it is possible, I mean how good would be it be to own??

peter g from (australia)add me to ur msn if ya want petergero@msn.com

The Lithium
10-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I heard that interview. I think they filmed almost every Creed show, not for DVD material, but you know... Michael films every AB show!

I think, if this was a bootleg, it would be more well known.

RoffeDH
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
I think Michael should put them all out on a page ;) So that we all can see it. Even though who can't travell all over the world should have a chanse of getting to see them live...

titan9
10-12-2005, 02:17 PM
I think Michael should put them all out on a page ;) So that we all can see it. Even though who can't travell all over the world should have a chanse of getting to see them live...

Agreed. I've wondered a lot about what actually went on at the show. We've all heard the stories from various fans who attended, but I'd like to see it myself.

The Lithium
10-12-2005, 04:29 PM
I think Michael should put them all out on a page ;)
Well, Michael has nothing to do with ABs page. That's all Wind-Up.

But the guys said in an interview that they might release a live DVD!! :eek:

Dogstar
10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Heh, if they do, you can bet Chicago won't be on it. I would love to see for myself what happened.

titan9
10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Chicago definitely wouldn't be on it, lol. WU would be shooting themselves in the foot by including that.

On the other hand, a lot of people would want to see it, and thus a lot of people would buy the DVD, so it could generate huge sales for WU. And knowing WU, they might just be willing to release a DVD with the Chicago performance on it if it means that they can make a few extra million. :laugh:

geletmote
10-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeh well i hope they bring sumthing out werent wind up saying they are bringing out another creed cd or dvd in 2006?? That chicago show would be worth a million... I ve heard ppl say its out but its just rare, it was on auction at ebay a month ago I was the winning bidder but the seller never sent me the item, I was so excited I finally found it but i payed him and he never sent it .. bastard..

err if i find it ill give yas all a copy

Dogstar
10-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeh well i hope they bring sumthing out werent wind up saying they are bringing out another creed cd or dvd in 2006?? That chicago show would be worth a million... I ve heard ppl say its out but its just rare, it was on auction at ebay a month ago I was the winning bidder but the seller never sent me the item, I was so excited I finally found it but i payed him and he never sent it .. bastard..

Yes, buying bootlegs is always dicey. I only like to trade. I have bought on very rare occasions. I've heard people say NYE is somewhere out there, too. I so wish it was because that was a kick-ass show.

Bridge of Clay
10-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Every Creed concert was recorded:

1- To project the images on the screens on stage
2- For technical reasons

Chicago wasn't a pro-shoot with quality for a DVD release, but it had more quality than the average bootlegs. It was shot by Creed crew, I doubt it'll leak... maybe 10 years from now.

The Lithium
10-16-2005, 06:18 AM
Heh, if they do, you can bet Chicago won't be on it. I would love to see for myself what happened.
Yeah, we were taking about AB though...

geletmote
10-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah, we were taking about AB though...

Get over alter bridge man, there good i like em aswell but you serioulsy take the cake..

The Lithium
10-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Get over alter bridge man, there good i like em aswell but you serioulsy take the cake..
Dude, you should read my comments before you open your big mouth! I said:

Yeah, I heard that interview. I think they filmed almost every Creed show, not for DVD material, but you know... Michael films every AB show!
Then Roffe, (David), said:

I think Michael should put them all out on a page ;)
Then I went:

Well, Michael has nothing to do with ABs page. That's all Wind-Up.

But the guys said in an interview that they might release a live DVD!! :eek:
Then Dogstar, (Kerri), said:

I felt like she was saying it to me and David and I simply we explained that we were talking about AB releasing a DVD, not Creed. She did go; "Bet Chicago won't be on it". And AB has only good experiences from Chicago, while Creed has one very bad and big!!!

Try to actually read peoples comments before you comment on them, okay?

Dogstar
10-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Heh, sorry Lith, I was thinking the talk was about a Creed DVD, D'OH!

PrtytilImPurple
10-16-2005, 10:19 PM
This is the Creed forum...and I believe the title of this thread says CREED

The Lithium
10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
I believe I was making a very good example when I said Michael films everyone of AB's shows and I think everyone of Creed's shows were also filmed. And I believe I was only telling Dogstar that me and David were talking about AB in this case.

I also believe you are too much of a "newbie", or should I say "unspoken", to set the rules around here.

geletmote
10-18-2005, 04:32 AM
okay then lithium, why dont you get in contact with this MICHAEL guy who filmd every show and get all OF us a copy of the CREED CHICAGO 02 SHOW once and for all...

can u do that... mr i know everything

Creed7352
10-18-2005, 01:06 PM
okay then lithium, why dont you get in contact with this MICHAEL guy who filmd every show and get all OF us a copy of the CREED CHICAGO 02 SHOW once and for all...

geletmote, michael is mark's brother and i very much doubt we'll ever see a chicago dvd from him mainly due to legal reasons i'm sure. and i doubt we'll ever see one from windup because of the situation that happened at the chicago show and the resulting lawsuit. i'm also pretty sure that stapp doesn't carry the chicago show on dvd with him, that he was just bluffing. i believe he probably does have a copy of it, but i believe it's sitting in a vault or something at his house.

creed was filming all of their shows on that tour as they were planning on coming out with a dvd. at least, that is what i remember during that time.

The Lithium
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM

As Ryan, (Creed7352), already said...: Michael is Mark's brother. (Michael Tremonti). It's pretty hard to get in touch with him, but yes, I have some contacts who keeps contacts with Michael, and I could ask them to pass on a question to him, I've done that before. But no, I cannot ask him about a Chicago DVD, 'cause we all know that's not gonna happen. Wind-Up has copywrite on that thing, I suppose, it was not filmed for DVD material and because of the lawsuit.

geletmote
10-19-2005, 10:15 AM
okay fair enough, How come no1 has the CREED MELBOURNE 03.19.05 Bootleg , even on audio, thats my hometown any 1 know about it, i can only find syndey, fuk sydney?

Creed7352
10-19-2005, 12:22 PM
maybe the melbourne show wasn't taped...

geletmote
10-25-2005, 05:31 AM
Ive been doing some hardcore google searching cant find any bootlegs of this show, I will find it though. Any one have any ideas of a search heading??

Bridge of Clay
10-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Those things can't be found on Google.

Start your bootleg collection and make your own network to trade.

geletmote
10-26-2005, 05:21 AM
Those things can't be found on Google.

Start your bootleg collection and make your own network to trade.

Ive got a shitload of creed live stuff, jsut dont know how to start up a website..

Creed7352
10-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Ive got a shitload of creed live stuff, jsut dont know how to start up a website..

no need to...type out a list and then find people that have stuff you're interested in...send them your list and if they want something, make a trade. if they don't, ask if they'll do a b&p (blanks and postage), where you send them the blanks and the return postage (paid on an envelope addressed to you from them so they don't have to go to the post office, but rather drop it in the mailbox).

pbf members have tons of creed stuff...check there if that is what you're interested in.

BeamMeUpScottie
10-31-2005, 02:49 AM

:mad1: I had the exact same thing happen to me on ebay and paid the guy and never got anything from him but excuses. Now he is no longer registered on ebay. Did he say this in the write-up about it: "Now you can decide for yourself, I for one thought it was an awesome concert?"

geletmote
10-31-2005, 09:44 AM
:mad1: I had the exact same thing happen to me on ebay and paid the guy and never got anything from him but excuses. Now he is no longer registered on ebay. Did he say this in the write-up about it: "Now you can decide for yourself, I for one thought it was an awesome concert?"

YESSSSS, thats him OMG lol wat a coincidence, was his email wegotdvds@verizon.net
by any chance of u remember?? The prick ripped us off

BeamMeUpScottie
10-31-2005, 04:33 PM
YESSSSS, thats him OMG lol wat a coincidence, was his email wegotdvds@verizon.net
by any chance of u remember?? The prick ripped us off

I have 2 emails for him:
1. yourdvdsource@verizon.net
2. wegotdvds@verizon.net

I also have his mailing adddress:
L. Lee
po box 2881
winter haven fl 33883

I filed a complaint about him with ebay but nothing ever came from it. He kept saying he had shipped it but would ship it again and on and on.

geletmote
10-31-2005, 08:29 PM
I have 2 emails for him:
1. yourdvdsource@verizon.net
2. wegotdvds@verizon.net

I also have his mailing adddress:
L. Lee
po box 2881
winter haven fl 33883

I filed a complaint about him with ebay but nothing ever came from it. He kept saying he had shipped it but would ship it again and on and on.

YEh he did the exact same to me, kept saying we will send resend if neccessary , I go to him its been a ffukn month its lost, so RESEND THE DAMB THING, then he replied again we would resend if neccessary OHHHHH i hope he dies in helll, honestly I went to my P.o BOX hanging to find that showww not knowing I was been played, hell get his fait one day im sure..