Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott's upcoming radio tour [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott's upcoming radio tour

Ana4Stapp
10-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Just receiveid it from PBF :

"We have news of two appearances for Scott's upcoming radio tour: Oct. 6 at Columbus, OH's Mix 97.1 and Oct. 11 at Chicago's House of Blues for 101.9 The Mix.
Check out their websites for your chance to win tickets, and let us know if you hear about any others!'

Good news.. ;)

Dogstar
10-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Cool! Chicago, eh ;)? :D

TeriB19
10-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Really! That's an odd choice of cities, considering. ;)

Ana4Stapp
10-04-2005, 10:02 AM
^^
Yeah...only now i noticed that...lol

But ya know what the big problem is? He's going to sing Great Divide...jk...lol :D

titan9
10-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, considering he(and that guitarist from the pawn shop band) played Higher a lot on the last radio tour, I would not be shocked if he plays a Creed song on this tour. But I personally think he should stick to his current single.

The Lithium
10-04-2005, 01:09 PM
If he plays a Creed song, I will KILL him!!! (Well not really, but I will be very disappointed with him :D)

INDIGOSTEVE
10-04-2005, 01:10 PM
he's promoting the new cd not creed!

The Lithium
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I know, but he played Higher and WAWO on the radio tour he did when Relearn Love was released. It was so fake, it just shows that Stapp is so insecure without Mark by his side!

INDIGOSTEVE
10-04-2005, 02:28 PM
I really don't think that's the case at all, I am sure he's doing his new stuff to showcase it! I think he will take the high road with this cd.

The Lithium
10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
I can't see why he'll be playing Creed songs on tour while more than 50% of the Creed fans I've been talking to dislikes the fact that he will!

INDIGOSTEVE
10-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I guess when you write songs you want to perform the ones you like, I have some creed songs especially off of my own prison that I would love to hear live again!

Creed7352
10-04-2005, 05:32 PM
i hope, for the sake of promotion, he does new stuff...plus i want to hear that instead of creed songs :D

Dogstar
10-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Same here. I want to hear more, especially since I'm not fond of the new single. I'm hoping the rest will be better.

Mrprophetman
10-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I know, but he played Higher and WAWO on the radio tour he did when Relearn Love was released. It was so fake, it just shows that Stapp is so insecure without Mark by his side!

Maybe that's because he was also publicizing the release of Creed's Greatest Hits in addition to Relearn Love...cause other people refused to.

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Maybe that's because he was also publicizing the release of Creed's Greatest Hits in addition to Relearn Love...cause other people refused to.

yes, but he still should've played RL acoustic and Higher or WAWO...not the 2 creed songs and just the cd spin of RL...he was promoting both so he should've done one of each...makes more sense ;)

Trimontana
10-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Really! That's an odd choice of cities, considering. ;)

LOL Teri :D

The Lithium
10-05-2005, 08:51 AM
I guess when you write songs you want to perform the ones you like, I have some creed songs especially off of my own prison that I would love to hear live again!
Yeah, but that is NOT Scott's songs! That's Mark's songs that that Scott just sang! I think it's weak of him to play Creed tunes on tour.

Ana4Stapp
10-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Same here. I want to hear more, especially since I'm not fond of the new single. I'm hoping the rest will be better.

Much better ... I hope:D

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but that is NOT Scott's songs! That's Mark's songs that that Scott just sang! I think it's weak of him to play Creed tunes on tour.

How do we know who wrote what? I have seen Scott say he wrote this song because of this and that. I have seen Mark say the same thing about other songs. Does one write the majority of certain songs and the other helps finish it up? Every CD I have had says Stapp/Tremonti or Tremonti/Stapp. thanks

P.S. So are you saying Mark wrote Higher?

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
How do we know who wrote what? I have seen Scott say he wrote this song because of this and that. I have seen Mark say the same thing about other songs. Does one write the majority of certain songs and the other helps finish it up? Every CD I have had says Stapp/Tremonti or Tremonti/Stapp. thanks

i believe they were all collaborative efforts, save for a few...mark wrote the music for higher and probably helped with the lyrics some...or maybe not, we don't know for sure. regardless...he should've done RL and a creed tune, not 2 creed tunes. :)

INDIGOSTEVE
10-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Scott wrote most of the lyrics and that makes them his, and he can do them if he wants.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 12:49 PM
i believe they were all collaborative efforts, save for a few...mark wrote the music for higher and probably helped with the lyrics some...or maybe not, we don't know for sure. regardless...he should've done RL and a creed tune, not 2 creed tunes. :)

I'm referring more to the lyrics. thanks

The Lithium
10-05-2005, 01:08 PM

Mark wrote all the songs. And by saying that I mean the music. And yes, Mark did write more lyrics than we know of. At least that is what has been told to us by Mark's brother Michael and some other sure sources.

Like What's This Life For... Mark wrote all the music for that one, and some says he wrote most of the lyrics, other says he wrote the whole lyrics. Anyway... I think Mark, (or at least some one who knows him), have said that Scott often took credit for the things Mark did in Creed. So maybe the lyrics for WTLF was one of those things. And it has become pretty obvious that Scott has lied about some stuff in the past, to give an perfect picture of Creed to the fans.

2 example I often use when I'm talking about Scott's lying is:
1) AB and Michael says Stapp did lie, (read the Kerrang Interview! It's up on ABB.net, I think)
2) He said he kept contact with AB after the Creed break up. And that he and Mark decided, over the phone, which songs would feature on the Greatest Hits CD. When Mark, Flip and Brian were totally against the release of the Greatest Hits record. When you check the booklet it says that some guy; Ryan Smith, decided which songs were gonna feature on the album. I remember Michael saying in a post back on AlterBridgeRocks.com that all this Stapp had said was just "Another falt lie".

I'm not saying I hate Stapp, I do support him, I'm just saying that he might have been taking some credit for stuff Mark's done in the past.

INDIGOSTEVE
10-05-2005, 01:10 PM
its really a who knows who did exactly what but they wrote most together.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Mark wrote all the songs. And by saying that I mean the music. And yes, Mark did write more lyrics than we know of. At least that is what has been told to us by Mark's brother Michael and some other sure sources.

Like What's This Life For... Mark wrote all the music for that one, and some says he wrote most of the lyrics, other says he wrote the whole lyrics. Anyway... I think Mark, (or at least some one who knows him), have said that Scott often took credit for the things Mark did in Creed. So maybe the lyrics for WTLF was one of those things. And it has become pretty obvious that Scott has lied about some stuff in the past, to give an perfect picture of Creed to the fans.

1) AB and Michael says Stapp did lie, (read the Kerrang Interview! It's up on ABB.net, I think)
2) He said he kept contact with AB after the Creed break up. And that he and Mark decided, over the phone, which songs would feature on the Greatest Hits CD. When Mark, Flip and Brian were totally against the release of the Greatest Hits record. When you check the booklet it says that some guy; Ryan Smith, decided which songs were gonna feature on the album. I remember Michael saying in a post back on AlterBridgeRocks.com that all this Stapp had said was just "Another falt lie".

I'm not saying I hate Stapp, I do support him, I'm just saying that he might have been taking some credit for stuff Mark's done in the past.
I'm referring more of the lyrics. I went to abb.net, and it is not alter bridge related

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Scott wrote most of the lyrics and that makes them his, and he can do them if he wants.

yes, he can get up there and read his lyrics if he wants...lol

seriously though, any artist can do any song they want live. as long as they are not claiming it as their song they aren't breaking any copyright laws and can perform the song.

I went to abb.net, and it is not alter bridge related

huh??

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 01:27 PM
I went to abb.net, and it is not alter bridge related
huh??

Huh???? Another poster told me to look at abb.net for a possible interview. It has nothing to do with alter bridge, creed, etc.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 01:31 PM

Why are they mark's songs? I truly want to know. What if Creed fans want to hear them?

INDIGOSTEVE
10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
you know its funny how Mark has invented himself to be this and that and slams Stapp all the time? maybe mark needs to take the high road you don't see Stapp slaming AB? and they aren't just marks songs people get over him he aint god! :mad1:

The Lithium
10-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Why are they mark's songs? I truly want to know. What if Creed fans want to hear them?
Yeah, see I look at it this way... Since Mark wrote them it's Mark's songs. In case you didn't know - that's the way it works in the music biz!!

you know its funny how Mark has invented himself to be this and that and slams Stapp all the time? maybe mark needs to take the high road you don't see Stapp slaming AB? and they aren't just marks songs people get over him he aint god! :mad1:
Mark is a very down-to-earth-guy who has NEVER ever said anything bad about Stapp!!! Although I think Brian has. But never Mark. Mark has never in an interview said something unpolite about Stapp! And have you ever thought that he might be telling the truth? That Stapp actually was the reason they broke up? Almost all the Stapp fans are so close minded, and there's nothing in the world you can say to make me take that back! And I'm pretty sure pretty many of you are thinking: "Well, HE is close minded". But I'm really not. I read interviews from both AB and Stapp, I read every post Michael posts. And well... I have heard some pretty bad stories about Stapp from some contacts I have. I'm telling you, if I were close minded, I wouldn't be supporting Stapp! I am supporting Stapp, I just don't think he has a personality that's easy to deal with. I think it has a lot to do with his hard time growing up.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, see I look at it this way... Since Mark wrote them it's Mark's songs. In case you didn't know - that's the way it works in the music biz!!
He wrote all the lyrics?

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Huh???? Another poster told me to look at abb.net for a possible interview. It has nothing to do with alter bridge, creed, etc.

oh...i thought you meant that abb.net has nothing to do with alter bridge..lol.

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
He wrote all the lyrics?

no, what lithium is saying is that he wrote the music...music makes it a song, otherwise it's just poetry. :D

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 06:25 PM
no, what lithium is saying is that he wrote the music...music makes it a song, otherwise it's just poetry. :D

Of course it makes it a song, but does that make it his song? Whats the music without lyrics?

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 06:50 PM
music without lyrics is still a song...instrumental.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 06:52 PM
music without lyrics is still a song...instrumental.
exactly

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 07:47 PM
oh...i thought you meant that abb.net has nothing to do with alter bridge..lol.

well, technically it doesn't. So I do mean that. Did you go check it out?

Creed7352
10-05-2005, 09:19 PM
umm...are you referring to this?

http://www.abb.com/

cause that's where it takes me if i type in www.abb.net

i hope that is what you mean.

jmhonline
10-05-2005, 09:23 PM
umm...are you referring to this?

http://www.abb.com/

cause that's where it takes me if i type in www.abb.net

i hope that is what you mean.

Yes. What does that have to with the tremonti band?

i.e. A leader in power and automation technologies that enable customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact.

ctfan
10-06-2005, 12:43 AM

But, Stapp has never performed "What's This Life For" without Tremo has he? You've got him tried and convicted already.

I don't care who wrote what, all I know is that if Stapp wants to perform a few Creed songs on his tour, he has the right to do it. They are just as much his songs as anyone elses. I know I would love to hear a few of them again too, but if Stapp chooses to stick with his new work, I'll be just as interested in that as I am the old.

If Mark has chosen to stick with AB songs, that's strictly up to him. He made it very clear he wasn't interested in promoting the GH's cd because of competition with his own bands release. Besides that, with Myles on lead vocals, I can see why he wouldn't want to perform Creed songs. I imagine Tremo and Myles have sat down together poolside, and Myles has belted out a few...."can you take me higher's" and it's quite possible Mark thought better of it.

I also don't care about any handshake, or promise that was made between band members either. That's all hearsay, and as far as who is lying and who isn't, it all goes back to who you believe.

ctfan
10-06-2005, 12:56 AM

I agree, Mark has slammed Stapp in every interview he's ever given.

Ana4Stapp
10-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Yes. What does that have to with the tremonti band?

i.e. A leader in power and automation technologies that enable customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact.

HEy guys, go to http://www.alterbridgeband.net/

jmhonline
10-06-2005, 01:12 AM
HEy guys, go to http://www.alterbridgeband.net/

Thanks. I did a search for stapp and creed wich both returned no results. Is it not allowed to mention the devil on that board? :D

jmhonline
10-06-2005, 01:32 AM

Seems like disgruntled ex-members and their family versus scott
http://www.alterbridgeband.net/media/interviews/8-01-05_GuitarOne.html

Ana4Stapp
10-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Seems they are sincere in their answers -Honestly, I cant see them lying.

Mrprophetman
10-06-2005, 01:57 PM

Mark is a very down-to-earth-guy who has NEVER ever said anything bad about Stapp!!! Although I think Brian has. But never Mark. Mark has never in an interview said something unpolite about Stapp! And have you ever thought that he might be telling the truth? That Stapp actually was the reason they broke up? Almost all the Stapp fans are so close minded, and there's nothing in the world you can say to make me take that back! And I'm pretty sure pretty many of you are thinking: "Well, HE is close minded". But I'm really not. I read interviews from both AB and Stapp, I read every post Michael posts. And well... I have heard some pretty bad stories about Stapp from some contacts I have. I'm telling you, if I were close minded, I wouldn't be supporting Stapp! I am supporting Stapp, I just don't think he has a personality that's easy to deal with. I think it has a lot to do with his hard time growing up.

Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?

INDIGOSTEVE
10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks. I did a search for stapp and creed wich both returned no results. Is it not allowed to mention the devil on that board? :D
you are so right they ban you! who cares in a year it will be alter who?

INDIGOSTEVE
10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?
yup mark is a liar too! and a kiss ass to get us to buy their cd's!

Mrprophetman
10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
yup mark is a liar too! and a kiss ass to get us to buy their cd's!

He didn't kiss this ass enough...actually, I wouldn't want him to. I don't own an Alter Bridge CD.

INDIGOSTEVE
10-06-2005, 02:36 PM
He didn't kiss this ass enough...actually, I wouldn't want him to. I don't own an Alter Bridge CD.
well you can have mine its collecting dust as we speak, rather listen to the new cold cd or default!

Dogstar
10-06-2005, 02:44 PM
well you can have mine its collecting dust as we speak, rather listen to the new cold cd or default!
Ewwwww.

titan9
10-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Actually, the new Default CD ain't half bad. The new Nickelback CD, on the other hand......let's just say I wouldn't touch it with a 1,000,000 foot pole.

INDIGOSTEVE
10-08-2005, 04:57 PM
what don't you like about nickelback's cd? not great?

Dogstar
10-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't like Nickelback. They bore me, same with Default and Cold, though I do like one Cold CD: Thirteen Ways to Bleed on Stage, I think is the name of it. That was a good one.

ohiocreedfan
10-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Did anyone hear the interview Scott gave in Columbus? He stopped by 99.7, the Blitz and I guess they blasted him. I didn't hear the interview, just a little of the conversation afterwards. They have a little of it posted on their site. Sounds like it was ugly!!

Dogstar
10-09-2005, 03:25 AM
No, I haven't. Do you have a link?

Creed7352
10-09-2005, 04:45 AM
you are so right they ban you! who cares in a year it will be alter who?

no we don't ban you for speaking about stapp or creed...lots of people do.

if you're referring to your banning steve, it's because you told a moderator and the owner "fuck you."

:rolleyes:

ohiocreedfan
10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
It is www.wbzx.com and it has some audio quotes from the interview.

jmhonline
10-09-2005, 11:18 AM
It is www.wbzx.com and it has some audio quotes from the interview.

Do you have a direct link? Search for Stapp returns nothing.

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 03:06 AM
yeah, i can't find anything on stapp on that site either.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 08:03 AM
I didn't say he never said anything negative about him. What I meant was that if anyone, I think Mark is the one to tell us the truth. But as AB said in that GuitarOne interview. They are only giving us 5% of the truth, which means we only get to hear parts of it. Few parts...

I would say yes and no. Yes, it is true it was written for a friend who committed suicide, but from what I've heard Mark is the one who wrote most part of the lyrics for that one. Stapp just helped out a little, then took a lot of credit for it. So I would say partly, but that's just me. I don't know either, but I've always had the feeling that Stapp sometimes says stuff to make himself look good and give the fans the perfect picture of Creed. And I'm not the only one to think that way...

ohiocreedfan
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
The info is under The Grego Show.

titan9
10-10-2005, 11:24 AM
what don't you like about nickelback's cd? not great?

To sum it all up, I just hate Nickelback. I haven't heard anything from their new CD except for their single "Photograph"(which I absolutely hate), but I've read some extremely negative reviews about the CD, and because I hate Nickelback, I'm not even going to give the CD a chance. To me, they are one of the worst(if not the worst) "Rock" bands on Pop and Rock radio today. I just can't stand'em.

titan9
10-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Did anyone hear the interview Scott gave in Columbus? He stopped by 99.7, the Blitz and I guess they blasted him. I didn't hear the interview, just a little of the conversation afterwards. They have a little of it posted on their site. Sounds like it was ugly!!

Um, I think that is pretty retarded if you ask me. You get a guy to come on your radio show, he gives an interview, and then you blast him? Pretty stupid and incredibly immature, imo. I haven't actually heard the interview, though, so maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I like Nickelback, but I think they should keep to the Metal-style they had on "The State" and "Silver Side Up". I really liked The Long Road, although I thought that was so much more commercial than SSU. But they're new album All The Right Reasons is VERY commcercial for being Nickelback! Even the name of the CD is commercial! Would have been cooler if they named it after the song "Fight For All The Wrong Reasons". I do think it's good, but I'd like to see some heavier stuff from Nickelback in the future

titan9
10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah, see their earlier stuff is good, but the latest stuff...I just can't stand it. This CD and the last one were just way too commercial for my liking, which is why I don't like them anymore.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Their new drummer, Daniel Adair, who used to play with 3 Doors Down, is awesome though!! Check out www.daniel-adair.com - and take a look at videos and download one of his drum solos. Oh man, those are just amazing! I'd kill to see Flip do anything like that!

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Um, I think that is pretty retarded if you ask me. You get a guy to come on your radio show, he gives an interview, and then you blast him? Pretty stupid and incredibly immature, imo. I haven't actually heard the interview, though, so maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

that station apparently replayed the interview this morning...stapp said mark was a "fucking asshole" (on air)... :wtf:

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Did anyone rip it?

INDIGOSTEVE
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
that station apparently replayed the interview this morning...stapp said mark was a "fucking asshole" (on air)... :wtf:
I don't think you can curse on air?

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't think you can curse on air?

i don't think you can either, but if they're not aware of the fact you're going to...they can't edit it.

he also stormed out of the studio early from this interview too.

titan9
10-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Wow, and to think he was handling the interviews so well up to this point. I'm really disappointed in him if he said something like that about Mark. I know that Mark and the rest of the guys haven't said the kindest things about Stapp in some of their interviews, but if Stapp wanted to show that he was somehow more mature than them, or the "bigger man" then he blew his chance.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
No, AB haven't said the nicest things about him, but they've never bashed him. Stapp really bashed AB this time by saying that Mark is a "Fucking asshole".

Maybe this just shows that AB was right about that...

Chase
10-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm listening to it now... and WOW... Stapp's coming out swinging at Tremonti and Co. :wtf: I think the pacifist, quiet post-Creed Stapp is done... it now sounds like he's being retaliatory. I smell a Human Clay era Scott... the bar fighting, Durst hating guy. They have the entire interview available to download.

titan9
10-10-2005, 05:38 PM
No, AB haven't said the nicest things about him, but they've never bashed him. Stapp really bashed AB this time by saying that Mark is a "Fucking asshole".

True. The closest thing to bashing Stapp was when Brian called him a f***ing pathological liar, or whatever. If Stapp called Brian a f***ing a**hole, I probably would not be quite as offended as I am. Mark hasn't really said anything positively horrible about Stapp to actually warrant such a name. I guess I'm just surprised that Stapp would lash out like that, considering he's portrayed himself as this born again Christian who has learned from his past mistakes. It's just disappointing.

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
link me, link me to the download!! lol

titan9
10-10-2005, 06:19 PM
link me, link me to the download!! lol

http://www.wbzx.com/media/ScottStappOnWBZX.ram That's the stream of it on The Blitz web site. I don't know if anyone has ripped it into MP3 format, though. I would, but I'm not at my normal PC right now, so I don't have the program necessary to do it.

Lol, those captions on the Grego's page are sorta funny. I can only imagine what would happen if Stapp showed up on WRIF 101.1's Drew and Mike show. :laugh:

Chase
10-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Dude, I think this interview is pretty f*cked up... they set him up and were competely disrespectful. I would've walked out if people were treating me like that.

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
i would've walked out too, but i wouldn't have said the shit he said. THAT'S the difference.

Chase
10-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah... it didn't really sound he cared about what he was saying. I will say this though... this interview makes me think of his reasoning for writing "What If." The DJ was saying stuff like "no one in America likes Creed" and that entire staff was saying bullshit and put Stapp's back to the wall. I'm surprised fists didn't fly.

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 06:47 PM
LOL that would've been funny if he punched the dude out or something!!

Dogstar
10-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Hah, the funniest part was when one of the radio guys said he WAS Creed and Scott was like, Can I get an Amen? That cracked me up. Thanks for the link.

titan9
10-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Lol! I'm gonna have to remember to listen to that tomorrow.

Dogstar
10-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Definitely give it a listen. Actually, he was pretty restrained for the all the bait they offered.

Ana4Stapp
10-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Dude, I think this interview is pretty f*cked up... they set him up and were competely disrespectful. I would've walked out if people were treating me like that.

I totally agree with you, Chase. This interview was kinda ironic, even disrespectful...and the guy's story who was 'disappointed' with Stapp was too much LONG, ridiculous and meaningless..A waste of time...im my opinion. :rolleyes:

titan9
10-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Definitely give it a listen. Actually, he was pretty restrained for the all the bait they offered.

Sounds like those radio people are a bunch of jerks.

Ana4Stapp
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Sounds like those radio people are a bunch of jerks.

Great definition!

Actually these kind of guys think they CAN say anything...cuz they think they are 'funny'...

Poor ones... :rolleyes:

ohiocreedfan
10-10-2005, 10:31 PM
This is a new show on the blitz. It replaced the Howard Stern Show. The interview was going ok until Hal Fish, the program director came in. He seems to have a big chip on his shoulder concerning Scott and used this program to voice his grievances and come out the big man on top, really not giving Scott a chance to say anything. It kind of sucked and made me embarrassed that this is the station I listen to. :o.