Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
So what's the status on that Nascar commercial? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : So what's the status on that Nascar commercial?

titan9
08-28-2005, 09:41 PM
With all this single and CD talk, I thought about the Nascar commercial that Scott filmed earlier this year. I remember someone at PBF saying that when his first single was determined Nascar would put that song in his commercial. Now that everyone knows the single and there is a date for the release of the single and of the CD, does anyone know when or if the commercial will be released? Has PBF posted something on it and I have just missed it?

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
With all this single and CD talk, I thought about the Nascar commercial that Scott filmed earlier this year. I remember someone at PBF saying that when his first single was determined Nascar would put that song in his commercial. Now that everyone knows the single and there is a date for the release of the single and of the CD, does anyone know when or if the commercial will be released? Has PBF posted something on it and I have just missed it?

Good Question Titan9. I was just over here and I could not find any information myself. I would love to know as well. :cool:

INDIGOSTEVE
10-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Stapp will be huge this year! :smokin:

Creed7352
10-03-2005, 05:14 PM
i watched the beginning of the nascar race, all the crap before it, yesterday and i saw no stapp...i take it it hasn't started yet?