Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
My 4 year old is obessed eith Scott Stapp! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : My 4 year old is obessed eith Scott Stapp!

lizbeth
08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
If you have a minute read on....
My husband and I are Creed fans. When i was 7 months pregnant we received free tickets to go see Creed here in Texas in 2001. Weel the concert was at a livestock show grounds and it was cold and rainy, henceforth lots of mud! Well me being very preggo, I didn't want to go. My husband was soooo sad. He still hasn't let me live it down. He must have sang "with arms wide open" every day for the entire 8 months (i delivered early) to our baby in my belly. Well, now shes four years old. She is phsycotic over Scott Stapp. Her and her 1 year old little sister will watch the Greatest Hits video all day long, she chooses Scott Stapp over Barney, and thats saying alot for a 4 year old. When we are in the car she wants to listen to creed on my ipod. she told me today that when she's older she wishes she could marry Scott Stapp, I said," you want to marry Scott Stapp?" and she said, "no, I said I WISH i could marry Scott Stapp!" how cute! She knows the words to all of the songs! and knows all of the videos, her favorite is "My Sacrifice" but she calls it "the water one". I think its a little eerie, but my husband says she is like this with creed because of the concert I made her miss. we are all excited about the nwe CD!!! can't wait!

lizbeths mommy

creedsister
08-02-2005, 02:34 PM
thats a most beautiful touching and warming story God Bless Ya For Sharing It With Us, The Lit One Has Beautiful Taste

titan9
08-02-2005, 04:23 PM
The strange thing is, you're not the only one. My little 5 year old niece is a big fan(don't know if she's obsessed, though) of Stapp. She's seriously hooked on the Creed videos and has been for a while now. I don't let her listen to/watch all Creed's stuff, because some of it is a little bit too old(mainly the stuff on the first CD, because I think it is too mature for her) for her, imo. She knows all the words to the songs that I let her listen to. Lately, she has been requesting "favorite guy(that's what she calls Stapp) on stage videos" basically meaning she wants to see some live Creed stuff. Like your daughter, she also calls My Sacrifice "the water video". I think it's neat that my niece(and your daughter) is a fan of Creed. There's so much bad music on Pop radio today, so it's nice to see the younger kids liking bands like Creed.

tremonti4life04
08-02-2005, 05:34 PM
my son plays air guitar and can sing almost every Alter Bridge song, and hes 2.

stappissohot
11-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Your 4 year old has wonderful taste....I trust you will buy here Scott Stapp's solo CD out November 22.... I am a huge Scott Stapp fan and I take Greatest Hits DVD over MTV and all that other crap any day, can't wait for solo stapp :stapp: let me be the first to say that is one of the most awful stapp smilies, I could make a better one....

Faceless_Man
11-08-2005, 01:09 PM
my son plays air guitar and can sing almost every Alter Bridge song, and hes 2.

lol..c'mon...no 2 yr old could memorize nearly every word to 11 songs.

geletmote
11-08-2005, 09:19 PM
If you have a minute read on....
My husband and I are Creed fans. When i was 7 months pregnant we received free tickets to go see Creed here in Texas in 2001. Weel the concert was at a livestock show grounds and it was cold and rainy, henceforth lots of mud! Well me being very preggo, I didn't want to go. My husband was soooo sad. He still hasn't let me live it down. He must have sang "with arms wide open" every day for the entire 8 months (i delivered early) to our baby in my belly. Well, now shes four years old. She is phsycotic over Scott Stapp. Her and her 1 year old little sister will watch the Greatest Hits video all day long, she chooses Scott Stapp over Barney, and thats saying alot for a 4 year old. When we are in the car she wants to listen to creed on my ipod. she told me today that when she's older she wishes she could marry Scott Stapp, I said," you want to marry Scott Stapp?" and she said, "no, I said I WISH i could marry Scott Stapp!" how cute! She knows the words to all of the songs! and knows all of the videos, her favorite is "My Sacrifice" but she calls it "the water one". I think its a little eerie, but my husband says she is like this with creed because of the concert I made her miss. we are all excited about the nwe CD!!! can't wait!

lizbeths mommy

Hurray for a child that makes it through..

stappissohot
11-09-2005, 11:22 AM
....if there's any way because the answer lies in you :D