Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You Suck Steve [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You Suck Steve

Pages : [1] 2

Mulletman
12-17-2002, 11:40 PM
im allready terminated so why not temp my fate.... you all are part of a case study. im trying to see how long it takes till steve closes this thread.

its Tuesday 12/17/02 10:35 Central (-6:00 GMT)

steve, if you do close the thread, please post the time and date.

thanks.

DangerousDan85
12-17-2002, 11:42 PM
I like this thread, it's exciting.:dancing:

GoodGodGirl23
12-18-2002, 12:41 AM
I leik yer Avie Dan...:dancing: :dancing:

DangerousDan85
12-18-2002, 12:48 AM
thanks

DangerousDan85
12-18-2002, 12:49 AM
I do too

hayley
12-18-2002, 01:36 AM
lol of course you would.

Yes this thread is VERY exiting, THRILLING....well it's by far better than that gay game that Collective made up.:rolleyes:

DangerousDan85
12-18-2002, 01:38 AM
yeah (we're getiting off topic, crap)

hayley
12-18-2002, 01:50 AM
let's move it to our thread

DangerousDan85
12-18-2002, 01:53 AM
yeah

TeriB19
12-18-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
im allready terminated so why not temp my fate.... you all are part of a case study. im trying to see how long it takes till steve closes this thread.
its Tuesday 12/17/02 10:35 Central (-6:00 GMT)
steve, if you do close the thread, please post the time and date. thanks. Does anyone else feel like a lab rat?

thecandylady
12-18-2002, 12:07 PM
Throw me some cheese please and send me thru the maze... lol

Mulletman
12-18-2002, 12:44 PM
heh :)

Wednesday 11:37 am 12/17/02 (-6:00 GMT)

CollectiveSoul
12-18-2002, 03:46 PM
hey! im trying to be festive here!

Mulletman
12-18-2002, 07:07 PM
do it somewhere else, not here..

Scutley
12-18-2002, 09:18 PM
mullet your cool why are you teminated???

Xterminator27
12-18-2002, 11:19 PM
Cuz steve hates him....... lol:D

DangerousDan85
12-18-2002, 11:20 PM
:lol:

Mulletman
12-19-2002, 11:58 AM
thats right

CollectiveSoul
12-19-2002, 02:46 PM
tlak tothe hand guys talk to the hand

Mulletman
12-19-2002, 11:31 PM
sure will juanquifa......

;)

Snortmyster
12-20-2002, 12:03 AM
If your terminated you aren't going to know when the thread is closed

DangerousDan85
12-20-2002, 12:04 AM
yes he will

Mulletman
12-20-2002, 10:47 PM
damn it steve!!!

Fridat 12/20/02 9:43 pm (-6:00 GMT)

Amish Warlord
12-21-2002, 03:44 PM
hah.. sticky... *mind wonders to un-clean places*

-J

hayley
12-21-2002, 04:27 PM
LOL sticky white stuff...haha

GoodGodGirl23
12-21-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
LOL sticky white stuff...haha

Sweet Pea...:rolleyes:

CollectiveSoul
12-21-2002, 06:17 PM
hey what is long hard andholds lots of semen??

A SUBMARINE!!!!!

Mulletman
12-21-2002, 06:26 PM
....hes just mocking me....

hayley
12-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Sweet Pea...:rolleyes:

sorry:embarass: ;)

Scutley
12-21-2002, 08:01 PM
Why does seteve hate him mullet's cool can't we al be friends l:dunno:

TeriB19
12-21-2002, 08:56 PM
He's just kidding, Scutley. Nobody hates the Mighty Mullet.

hayley
12-21-2002, 09:31 PM
well yes when he disses other people

TeriB19
12-21-2002, 09:52 PM
Who did he dis, Haley?

Scutley
12-21-2002, 10:26 PM
yea who and get over it he is probaly joking

JenRN
12-21-2002, 10:55 PM
Ahhhhh Mullet man.... did you make your new avatar after my little statement about you?;) I see you have it on your posts? I bet you have some magic up your sleeve hugh?;) Could not resist, after you told me what happened to the other "creed basher" before! We needed your help sooooo bad in the other thread, I guess we asked too late! We will keep you on standby!:smokin:

Mulletman
12-21-2002, 11:28 PM
well yes when he disses other people

to be honest with you, i do not remember trashing anyone that didnt deserve it. if i did, it was most likely a joke. the only other people i remember trashing (in a serious way) are the bashers.

sweetie if you are refering to that post i made where i said

<i>"i used to be on top and now im at the bottom with HIM!!!!"</i>

i did not mean anyone specifically, please do not get me wrong. i am not just kissing ass to get on your good graces, i honestly did not mean anyone in general. promise.

Mulletman
12-22-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Ahhhhh Mullet man.... did you make your new avatar after my little statement about you?;) &nbsp;I see you have it on your posts? &nbsp;I bet you have some magic up your sleeve hugh?;) &nbsp; Could not resist, after you told me what happened to the other "creed basher" before! &nbsp;We needed your help sooooo bad in the other thread, I guess we asked too late! &nbsp;We will keep you on standby!:smokin: </b>

hehe THANK YOU for that comment. i never saw that till teri told me to check out that thread to see what i thought of AG. everyone says that about me, from friends to the misses, all i needed was that big boost. hehe thank you got that comment!!

hayley
12-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>to be honest with you, i do not remember trashing anyone that didnt deserve it. if i did, it was most likely a joke. the only other people i remember trashing (in a serious way) are the bashers. &nbsp;

sweetie if you are refering to that post i made where i said &nbsp;

<i>"i used to be on top and now im at the bottom with HIM!!!!"</i>

i did not mean anyone specifically, please do not get me wrong. i am not just kissing ass to get on your good graces, i honestly did not mean anyone in general. promise. </b>

oh ok i'm sorry...all is forgiven, sorry i thought you were serious lol ok well friends now? :)

Mulletman
12-22-2002, 12:23 AM
water under the bridge! :)

DangerousDan85
12-22-2002, 12:23 AM
he'll never be your friend again ;)

hayley
12-22-2002, 01:47 AM
NO ONE IS I HAVE NO FRIENDS! :crying: :(

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 03:08 AM
NO ONE IS I HAVE NO FRIENDS! :crying: :(

Well, for sure you have us! And I can't believe somebody as nice as you doesn't have friends. You're too :cool: !

hayley
12-22-2002, 03:44 PM
lol no i was only joking....lol cauze Danny was playing around...LOL it's ok Dogstar i have lotsa friends! :) But thanks.

AmishGirl
12-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
Cuz steve hates him....... lol:D

who DOESN'T Steve hate?!?!

hayley
12-22-2002, 04:03 PM
Steve doesn't hate anybody

Mulletman
12-22-2002, 05:31 PM
he doesnt hate me... hes just mocking me......

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Steve doesn't hate anybody

correction: steve doesn't hate anybody except aaron(creedfaner).

-J

hayley
12-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Steve doesn't hate anybody exepct Aaron(creedfaner);)

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 05:41 PM
yeah.. BTW.. isn't it about time aaron is allowed back? we'll keep him in line.

-J

hayley
12-22-2002, 05:45 PM
:dunno: you may have to speak to Steve about that...

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Amish Warlord
yeah.. BTW.. isn't it about time aaron is allowed back? &nbsp;we'll keep him in line.

-J If there's going to be a vote on that, count me in as a no. I'm tired of being harassed by the likes of him. I have already been called a bitch, rude, closed-minded, retarded and some other choice words, and I'm not replying to anything more. But I don't want to invite more trouble.

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
If there's going to be a vote on that, count me in as a no. &nbsp;

DITTO.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 07:20 PM
ahem, isn't your religion the one to preach 'forgive and forget'? I'm sorry, but christians are the biggest hypocrites i know.

-J

souldancer
12-22-2002, 07:21 PM
If there's going to be a vote on that, count me in as a no. I'm tired of being harassed by the likes of him. I have already been called a bitch, rude, closed-minded, retarded and some other choice words, and I'm not replying to anything more. But I don't want to invite more trouble. Anyone that does that to Teri gets a NEGATIVE vote from me too.,...
** grabs the phone and makes a call to Uncle Guido... **

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 07:26 PM
ahem, isn't your religion the one to preach 'forgive and forget'? &nbsp;I'm sorry, but christians are the biggest hypocrites i know.

-J
Indeed Christianity does preach forgiveness, but people don't have to be doormats. He made his bed, now he must lie in it.

For the record: I don't belong to any organized religion. Besides, I know many hypocrites from many different religions. It's not specific to Christianity, and the ones I know are just as hypocritical as many Christians I know.

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 07:29 PM
ahem, isn't your religion the one to preach 'forgive and forget'? &nbsp;I'm sorry, but christians are the biggest hypocrites i know.

-J Ok, now I can add hypocrite to the list. Perhaps I am not the good Christian you think I am. And I am also no ones doormat. I still vote no.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 07:52 PM
I don't call people names. I call them what they are. If you are going to call yourself a christian, in the true sense, than you are obliged to give him another chance.

-J

hayley
12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
Please don't start fighting....i tried my best to clear the air:crying: come on guyz...

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
You called me retarded. Is that what you really think?

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 07:58 PM
If there's going to be a vote on that, count me in as a no. I'm tired of being harassed by the likes of him. I have already been called a bitch, rude, closed-minded, retarded and some other choice words, and I'm not replying to anything more. But I don't want to invite more trouble.

No one says things like that to my friend!! :mad: :madder: :grr:

hayley
12-22-2002, 08:00 PM
oh no....come on people PEACE!!! PEACE!!! gosh...

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 08:31 PM
when did i call you retarded? that's not something i would do. If i did, it was in anger, and i apologize. But i doubt i did. All i know, is that you're being a hypocrite. you refuse to let him back, when, for all you know, he may have changed. Aaron's a good guy... he's a lot like me. he just doesn't know the line... that's all. me and AG can keep him in line.

-J

JulieCitySlicker
12-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey Teri Babe!:P :dancing: :angel: :D ;) How are ya?

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 08:40 PM
when did i call you retarded? that's not something i would do. &nbsp;If i did, it was in anger, and i apologize. &nbsp;But i doubt i did. &nbsp;All i know, is that you're being a hypocrite. &nbsp;you refuse to let him back, when, for all you know, he may have changed. &nbsp;Aaron's a good guy... he's a lot like me. &nbsp;he just doesn't know the line... that's all. &nbsp;me and AG can keep him in line.

-J

(1) It is not up to Teri, nor any other member of this BB, to decide if creedfaner can come back. The choice is not hers, therefore she is not a hypocrite.

(2) If he is a lot like you, DEAR GOD HELP US.

(3) Who will keep you and Amish Girl in line?

JulieCitySlicker
12-22-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey, not all christians are hypocrites:( :rolleyes: ;) :mad:

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 08:51 PM
I never said all christians were hypocrites.. i implied that many who claim to be christians aren't.. and i called teri a hypocrite. why? because, even though she has no control, she doesn't wish him back.. which goes against her beliefs. sorry.. that's the definition of hypocracy. you can say all you want about me.. i just am different from you, and you don't like it. i don't name-call. i don't insult. i bring truth, nothing more. and we will keep ourselves inline.. we're good people. We know the limit. i doubt we'll never pass it. Besides.. if we do, steve, the fascist, will kick us out.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 08:53 PM
i bring truth, nothing more. &nbsp;and we will keep ourselves inline.. we're good people.

:eek: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 08:54 PM
Tell me this. When have i lied to you? when have i streched the truth? you guys attack, but on what basis?

-J

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 08:55 PM
I don't call people names. &nbsp;I call them what they are. &nbsp;If you are going to call yourself a christian, in the true sense, than you are obliged to give him another chance.

-J
People can forgive him, but it doesn't mean he gets to come back here. He must understand that his actions carry consequences. He had plenty of chances to straighten up and fly right. He did not.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
People &nbsp;can forgive him, but it doesn't mean he gets to come back here. He must understand that his actions carry consequences. He had plenty of chances to straighten up and fly right. He did not.

Agreed. But the purpose of consequenses are to get people to shape up, no? Not just to get them out of your life. How do you know if he's changed, if you just avoid him?

-J

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 08:58 PM
Agreed. &nbsp;But the purpose of consequenses are to get people to shape up, no? &nbsp;Not just to get them out of your life. &nbsp;How do you know if he's changed, if you just avoid him?

-J

A leopard rarely changes his spots, especially not overnight. He hasn't been away long enough to pay for what he did, IMO.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:00 PM
Fair enough, fair enough.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Tell me this. &nbsp;When have i lied to you? &nbsp;when have i streched the truth? &nbsp;you guys attack, but on what basis? &nbsp;

-J

I was laughing mainly at your "good people" remark.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Really, now. what's your definition of a good person. who are you to say i'm not one? i probably am, by your standards, but you'll never agree.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:07 PM
Really, now. &nbsp;what's your definition of a good person. &nbsp;who are you to say i'm not one? &nbsp;i probably am, by your standards, but you'll never agree.

-J

(1) Yes, REALLY.

(2) "what's your definition of a good person.". Is this a question? I do not understand your style of punctuation.

(3) I didn't say you aren't a good person. I just found it funny that you consider yourself to be.

(4) "but you'll never agree" - that is something that 16 or 17 year olds do when they don't want to admit they are wrong. You are 16 or 17 - we aren't.

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Enough already!:mad: The bottom line is not everyone is going to get along and like one another here, that is just a fact of life! The name calling and snide remarks are proof of ignorance. Teri is a well respected person on this board that has a TON of respect, you start toying with her you are bound to have a army of people on your ass! So lets not follow this thread over from the one Steve shut down on us, the fact is not everyone is going to like one another and that is o.k. BUT we need to stop the name calling and bickering pronto!!!!

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:10 PM
My bad on the punctuation. The you'll never agree comment was so i don't have to go into how you can't accept that i'm different from you.... that's all.

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:11 PM
My bad on the punctuation. &nbsp;The you'll never agree comment was so i don't have to go into how you can't accept that i'm different from you.... that's all.

Maybe you can't accept that you are different from us....

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:13 PM
Enough already!:mad: The bottom line is not everyone is going to get along and like one another here, that is just a fact of life! &nbsp;The name calling and snide remarks are proof of ignorance. &nbsp;Teri is a well respected person on this board that has a TON of respect, you start toying with her you are bound to have a army of people on your ass! So lets not follow this thread over from the one Steve shut down on us, the fact is not everyone is going to like one another and that is o.k. &nbsp;BUT we need to stop the name calling and bickering pronto!!!!

I have NOT name called. I have made no snide remarks.. i have only spoken the truth, based on the meaning of the words i've used. Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. That's hypocracy. I don't care how you twist it, it's the truth. I don't care how much respect a person has.. if they are out of line, or are doing something wrong, no matter what their position, i will question them. it's my job as a human being to do so. the president, government, god, anyone. If i'm wrong, i admit it. I have in the past. I've apologized for my past actions here. But in this case, i am not in the wrong. Teri is being hypocritical, it's as simple as that.

-J

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Maybe you can't accept that you are different from us....

I embrace it.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:20 PM
I embrace it.

-J

Embrace this :finger:

;)

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:23 PM
Right. And i'm the asshole that gives people shit, totally unwarranted. Anyone can see i'm not out of line on this one. You are.

-J

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Your opinion of Teri is YOURS, not ours and that is your perogitive BUT..... You must learn that when we speak the "truth" doesn't mean it is wrong. Your truth in your mind is one thing, ours may still be the "truth" in our minds but wrong to you! Soooo...... I can certainely embrace diversity on this board, I have done it my whole life accepted others, but the Name calling and disrepect of EVERY ONE needs to stop. We are all not going to agree on everything, and like I said that is o.k. But you did name call and you did make snide remarks so please don't try and say you did not, if you apologized well then good, but make an effort to cut out the rudeness. And are you a fan of Creed's anyways? I have never heard you say anything positve about them, just curious why you are here?:confused:

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:25 PM
Right. &nbsp;And i'm the asshole that gives people shit, totally unwarranted. &nbsp;Anyone can see i'm not out of line on this one. &nbsp;You are.

-J

You are - times infinity.

And I'm rubber and you're glue......

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 09:25 PM
You are THE quintessential creedfeed member. You're rude, closed-minded, retarded, and think i'm an idiot. Posted by you on 12/15. You don't name call? Think again.

Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. Again, you're seeing things in black and white, you the open-minded king, see things in 2 colors. I, the closed-minded retard, see things in lots of different shades. Shades of grey. My beliefs, which you know nothing about, may not follow the exact strict standards of christianity as your black and white ones do. Try opening YOUR mind to the fact that things are NOT always black and white. I don't believe in all things that go with admitting to christianity, shades of grey.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:27 PM
<b>Your opinion of Teri is YOURS, not ours and that is your perogitive BUT..... You must learn that when we speak the "truth" doesn't mean it is wrong. Your truth in your mind is one thing, ours may still be the "truth" in our minds but wrong to you! Soooo...... I can certainely embrace diversity on this board, I have done it my whole life accepted others, but the Name calling and disrepect of EVERY ONE needs to stop. &nbsp;We are all not going to agree on everything, and like I said that is o.k. But you did name call and you did make snide remarks so please don't try and say you did not, if you apologized well then good, but make an effort to cut out the rudeness. &nbsp;And are you a fan of Creed's anyways? I have never heard you say anything positve about them, just curious why you are here?:confused: </b>

Yes, but, by the webster's definition, teri is a hypocrite. i will not say that that is an opinion thing. Many other things i've said are based on opinion, and spiritually, one persons truth is very different from another. That's a given. I'm a fan of the MOP album.. and 3 songs on Human Clay. Beyond that, most of HC, and all of weathered, are not what creed could/should be.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Yes, but, by the webster's definition, teri is a hypocrite. &nbsp;i will not say that that is an opinion thing. &nbsp;Many other things i've said are based on opinion, and spiritually, one persons truth is very different from another. That's a given. &nbsp;I'm a fan of the MOP album.. and 3 songs on Human Clay. &nbsp;Beyond that, most of HC, and all of weathered, are not what creed could/should be.

-J

Oh, okay, well if Creed are not what they could or should be (in your opinion), perhaps you should try and make contact with them in order to open their minds. And throw in a few choice insults while you're at it - I've heard Scott throws a mean right hook. ;)

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:32 PM
You are THE quintessential creedfeed member. You're rude, closed-minded, retarded, and think i'm an idiot. Posted by you on 12/15. You don't name call? Think again.

Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. Again, you're seeing things in black and white, you the open-minded king, see things in 2 colors. I, the closed-minded retard, see things in lots of different shades. Shades of grey. My beliefs, which you know nothing about, may not follow the exact strict standards of christianity as your black and white ones do. Try opening YOUR mind to the fact that things are NOT always black and white. I don't believe in all things that go with admitting to christianity, shades of grey.

*wipes egg off face*

Okay, i apologize for the retarded comment, that was unwarranted. But "rude, closed minded, and think am an idiot' still apply. you all are rude to me, though it is(was) warranted. Closed minded, some of you aren't, i applaud you. most of you aren't. you don't see outside yourselves and your beliefs. you all think i'm an idiot.. don't try to say any different.

Oh.. i don't think things are black and white. almost never. in this case, they are. you're being hypocritical. read the definition. you are. Tell me this.. do you read the bible? do you follow what it says? Simple yes or no question.

-J

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Teri is right, you see things in black and white only! And well..... you need to expand your mind a little but that comes with maturity and age. What does the webster dictionary say about the word Rude?

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:35 PM
"creedfeed regulars".

-J

souldancer
12-22-2002, 09:37 PM
Whoa...where is this thread going? Differences I accept. Disrespect I disdain. And forgiveness is something I believe in, but am dealing with my own situation where I juggle forgiveness with accountability. And as DS pointed out, it takes time. The Prince of Peace had this loving attribute - even as he died. But, I am far, far from those holy qualities. Flowing waters of a river wash over and smooth the edge of its bank. Eventually this powerful force of change may even redirect the river's course.

So, just a thought, maybe in addition to constructive discourse here, we could send out some prayers for change, apologies and understanding.
** slaps self in the head thinking, what a hopelessly hopeful fool I can be at times...**

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:37 PM
... whatever you say, bounces off of me (us) and sticks to you.

:P

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:38 PM
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

you all could learn a lot from that guy. He's James Keenan, of the band TOOL. he's my version of a god. He's open minded, very free, and most of all, a musical genius. I'll post my bible in my next post.

-J

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:40 PM
Are you not a fan of some other band? You must like someone else, you are obvioulsy not with Creed in the direction they are going so...... well you can imagine what I mean? or can you?:eye:
BTW how old are you anyways? 16?

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 09:41 PM
<b>"creedfeed regulars".

-J </b>

Maybe if you opened your eyes one time, instead of your damn mind, you would see that 99.9% of the posts on here from regular posters are nice, kind, thoughtful and friendly. You call us rude because we defend ourselves from trash-talking morons like you?? Get a life.

Amish Warlord
Yup.. this is my bible. i live by it... it's the perfect explanation of my goals in life, and who i want to be. it's also deeper than you can imagine.. using the fibbionacci sequence(The numbers that create life) and indian mythology to make it's points.

Lateralus(prounounced ladder-alice)
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.... going...

-James

TeriB19
Yes, but, by the webster's definition, teri is a hypocrite. &nbsp;

-J Do you live and die by the Webster's Dictionary?
Tell me this.. do you read the bible? do you follow what it says? Simple yes or no question.-J NO. I haven't read the bible since High School, and yes, I follow what I believe to be right. Treat others as you would have them treat you. But if someone disrespects me, you can take the "turn the other cheek" crap and place it where the sun does not shine. If that makes me a bad Christian, so be it. If that makes me a hypocrite TO YOU, In YOUR Opinion, so be it. But that doesn't make it a concrete fact to the rest of the world. When you get older and get some life experience beyond your 16 years and your 3.7 GPA, maybe you'll understand.

Dogstar
]Try opening YOUR mind to the fact that things are NOT always black and white.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
AW, what you consider truth others consider name-calling and making snide remarks. There are ways to debate and express yourself without getting nasty and self-righteous. You can't expect to open anyone's mind by presenting your views in this manner.
Teri is my good friend as well, and I'm disgusted with the way you have singled her out for your aggression. You seem to relish your role as the persecuted one taking on the whole of CreedFeed.
Precious little in this life is black and white. When you grow up a little more, you will come to understand this.

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Are you not a fan of some other band? &nbsp;You must like someone else, you are obvioulsy not with Creed in the direction they are going so...... well you can imagine what I mean? or can you?:eye: &nbsp;
BTW how old are you anyways? 16?

Yeah i'm 16.. you gonna hold that against me based on sterotypes? i thought so. And.. i'm a huge fan of tool.. see my above post.

-J

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:46 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.
AW, what you consider truth others consider name-calling and making snide remarks. There are ways to debate and express yourself without getting nasty and self-righteous. You can't expect to open anyone's mind by presenting your views in this manner. &nbsp;
Teri is my good friend as well, and I'm disgusted with the way you have singled her out for your aggression. You seem to relish your role as the persecuted one taking on the whole of CreedFeed.
Precious little in this life is black and white. When you grow up a little more, you will come to understand this.

Dogstar you are the icing on the cake, you go girl! You said it so well and so correct!:clap: :clap:

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 09:47 PM
Yeah i'm 16.. you gonna hold that against me based on sterotypes? &nbsp;i thought so. &nbsp;
-J

In this case, we are speaking our truth. ;) You are young, you are inexperienced in the ways of the real world, and like everyone else, you'll get more of a clue when you get out in the world and get a little life experience under your belt.

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 09:48 PM
Dogstar you are the icing on the cake, you go girl! &nbsp;You said it so well and so correct!:clap: :clap:

:D

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 09:49 PM
I am guessing Steve will be closing this thread as well, and that's just what Mullet wanted but not for the same reasons. Oh well.

Jen, your PM box is full again. Have you deleted your "sent items"?

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Yeah i'm 16.. you gonna hold that against me based on sterotypes? &nbsp;i thought so. &nbsp;And.. i'm a huge fan of tool.. see my above post.

-J

Ah..... NO, that is just proof that you have a lot of growing up to do! And I am a fan of Tool as well, but.... you see I don't act like you and I am not as aggressive either, trust me MOST 16 year olds "think" they know it all, and "think"they know all of life's problems and have them figured out. Well let me say that at 30 I STILL have a lot to learn, that is a sign of maturity, we learn until we die. And FYI Scott Stapp is a fan of TOOL as well, and he certainley does not act ignorant!

souldancer
12-22-2002, 09:52 PM
In this case, we are speaking our truth. ;) You are young, you are inexperienced in the ways of the real world, and like everyone else, you'll get more of a clue when you get out in the world and get a little life experience under your belt. :angel: Ahh - so rational and compassionate our DS!! Le'ts see how the AW responds to this.....

JenRN
12-22-2002, 09:56 PM
<b>I am guessing Steve will be closing this thread as well, and that's just what Mullet wanted but not for the same reasons. Oh well.

Jen, your PM box is full again. Have you deleted your "sent items"? </b>

Thanks Teri, I deleted them, had no idea?
thanks you awesome well respected beautiful woman you!;)

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 09:58 PM
Why thank you, you well-respected, adult type lady, you. Isn't it fun to be a grown up and have a job and work for a living and have your opinions questioned and trashed by the youth of today? Doesn't that just give you a warm fuzzy feeling all over?

Calming thought:

I'm calm, lying on the beach getting tanned and having my cabin boy, Scott, pouring me mudslide after mudslide, while rubbing baby oil all over me and serenading me with his beautiful voice. Now THAT'S calming.:D

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Oh Teri, you have given me ideas for my sweet dreams tonight! Yes that is a nice calming thought, the baby oil and all!:rolleyes:

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 10:06 PM
Now this is more like it, you guys.:D

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:18 PM
Geeee..... did anyone else notice how long it has been......... since AW posted? Ha! I knew it! Speech less for once!LOL:D

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Calming thought:

I'm calm, lying on the beach getting tanned and having my cabin boy, Scott, pouring me mudslide after mudslide, while rubbing baby oil all over me and serenading me with his beautiful voice. Now THAT'S calming.:D

You thief!!! That was MY calming thought!! :eek: If you're gonna use it in a post, at least credit the author!! ;)

souldancer
12-22-2002, 10:24 PM

Now, I would say that is calming for awhile...then the energy level starts to fire up beyond calming...;)
You awesome respected woman - sorry that you've been dealing with CRAPOLA on the board. Get back to that baby oil and drink...

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:25 PM
You thief!!! That was MY calming thought!! &nbsp;:eek: &nbsp;If you're gonna use it in a post, at least credit the author!! ;)

She told me in a PM it was your idea, good work my friend!;)

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 10:25 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! THAT CALMING THOUGHT ABOVE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY GOOD FRIEND, BEC, STRAIGHT FROM THE LAW FIRM OF DEWEY, CHEAT'EM AND HOW. I RECIEVED THAT CALMING THOUGHT IN A PM AND HAD TO SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF YOU. IT CERTAINLY DID THE TRICK FOR ME. I'M VERY CALM NOW. ANY CREDIT FOR MY CALMNESS MUST GO DIRECTLY TO BEC FOR PUTTING THAT HOT STEAMY IDEA IN MY HEAD. MY APOLOGIES TO HER FOR STEALING IT WITHOUT PERMISSION OR NOT GIVING HER CREDIT. :D

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 10:26 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! THAT CALMING THOUGHT ABOVE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY GOOD FRIEND, BEC, STRAIGHT FROM THE LAW FIRM OF DEWEY, CHEAT'EM AND HOW. I RECIEVED THAT CALMING THOUGHT IN A PM AND HAD TO SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF YOU. IT CERTAINLY DID THE TRICK FOR ME. I'M VERY CALM NOW. ANY CREDIT FOR MY CALMNESS MUST GO DIRECTLY TO BEC FOR PUTTING THAT HOT STEAMY IDEA IN MY HEAD. MY APOLOGIES TO HER FOR STEALING IT WITHOUT PERMISSION OR GIVING HER CREDIT. :D

LMAO!

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 10:29 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! THAT CALMING THOUGHT ABOVE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY GOOD FRIEND, BEC, STRAIGHT FROM THE LAW FIRM OF DEWEY, CHEAT'EM AND HOW. I RECIEVED THAT CALMING THOUGHT IN A PM AND HAD TO SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF YOU. IT CERTAINLY DID THE TRICK FOR ME. I'M VERY CALM NOW. ANY CREDIT FOR MY CALMNESS MUST GO DIRECTLY TO BEC FOR PUTTING THAT HOT STEAMY IDEA IN MY HEAD. MY APOLOGIES TO HER FOR STEALING IT WITHOUT PERMISSION OR NOT GIVING HER CREDIT. :D

:lol: You are too much!!!! If I wasn't sitting down, I'd be rolling on the floor!! :lol: And the name of my work was a good guess, but no cigar. ;)

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:32 PM
All I have to say is CREEDFEST IS GONNA BE A BLAST!:D :D :dancing:

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 10:33 PM
All I have to say is CREEDFEST IS GONNA BE A BLAST!:D :D :dancing:

:crying:

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:36 PM
:crying:
Where do you live? We will come and drag you there! You must go!!!!!:crying: :crying: why can't you go?:(

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 10:39 PM
She's letting a silly little thing like living on another continent stand in her way. What a measly excuse. Oh yeah, and for some reason, she seems to think it'd be too expensive! You work for lawyers, you should try to embezzle some cash to cover the cost of your trip.:D

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 10:41 PM
She's letting a silly little thing like living on another continent stand in her way. What a measly excuse. Oh yeah, and for some reason, she seems to think it'd be too expensive! You work for lawyers, you should try to embezzle some cash to cover the cost of your trip.:D

Sorry, I have no access to any of the mountains of money here! And have you seen the cost of an airfare to the US??? And remember the crappy exchange rate we have now. You will just have to promise to have fun, but not too much fun, without me!

JenRN
12-22-2002, 10:44 PM
Holy crap I had no idea!:embarass: I will start a fund for you at my hospital called "sickness strikes the 7th continent" I am bound to get some $$$$ then for you!;) :D

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 10:45 PM
Yes, we promise to keep the fun to a minimum.:D

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 10:46 PM
<b>Holy crap I had no idea!:embarass: &nbsp;I will start a fund for you at my hospital called "sickness strikes the 7th continent" I am bound to get some $$$$ then for you!;) :D </b> Put me down for $20 American. What is that in FutureMoney?

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 10:50 PM
Put me down for $20 American. What is that in FutureMoney?

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am), but it might be about $35 Australian. I'm just going on something I bought from the US for $30 which cost me $54 Australian.

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Ouch!! Damn, can't you just hop aboard a fast moving kangaroo? Sorry, was that too stereotypical of Australia? I wish you lived on this continent, in this time period.:( The future sucks.

Mulletman
12-22-2002, 10:58 PM

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Ouch!! Damn, can't you just hop aboard a fast moving kangaroo? Sorry, was that too stereotypical of Australia? I wish you lived on this continent, in this time period.:( &nbsp;The future sucks.

No, the past sucks. ;)

I wish YOU lived on MY continent. I'm sure you would love it here. But first, forget everything I ever told you about our weather.

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 11:06 PM
Too late for that. Oh, yeah, and you have the Wiggles, don't forget them. Are you SURE the future is better?:D

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 11:09 PM
Yes it's better!! Don't forget we have Steve Irwin. :rolleyes:

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 11:09 PM
Speaking of weather.. portland, oregon has the worst weather ever. seriously... rain for 6 straight months.. while it hovers around 35-40 degrees.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 11:10 PM
Remember the beach with Scott, Teri!! Keep the calm thoughts in mind!!

Amish Warlord
12-22-2002, 11:12 PM
:P i'm not back for more of that.. all i'm gonna do is just stay in peace. Sorry for earlier.. :( i apologize. Anyway.. yeah.. back to normal life.

-J

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 11:20 PM
Okay, so you have apologised until next time, right? ;)

Steve
12-22-2002, 11:28 PM
Amish,

This was already mentioned before, but I think it needs to be said again. You come on the board and preach your "open-mindedness" views time and time again, yet you call Teri a hypocrite because she admits to being a Christian and then won't forgive creedfaner and give him another chance?!? Where's your openmindedness here? You said the Webster's dictionary is your proof here.... well since when is the Webster's dicitonary open-minded? I think the dictionary would be something a close-minded person would look to for proof, not an open-minded person as you claim to be. If you are so openminded, why can't you realize that just because someone claims to be Christian, they don't necessarily have to follow the strict teachings of the Catholic Church, the Bible, or any other "Christian beliefs." Christians don't all have the same beliefs - everyone has their own truths they live by. I'd think an open-minded person as yourself would have come to realize this by now. By calling Teri a hypocrite based upon a dictionary term, then, my friend, you are far from being open-minded.

Off on a tangent for a second....

Also, I'd just like to note that I myself am a Christian. I believe in God and all that other good stuff. I don't read the Bible. I don't go to church much either. I choose to live my spiritual life that way. I am not the book-definition of Christian. Some people here may be a strict Christian, I choose not to be. Am I also a hypocrite then, because I won't forgive Aaron? My "facist, close-minded" views see this: the problem with the country today is the lack of disipline (sp?). I refuse to give someone a "time-out" and allow them to simply return to cause more problems. My parents were strict with me growing up, and I am grateful to me they were. I have made somethign of myself up to this point and plan to continue to do so. It's those kids today that think they know everything and can get away with doing whatever they want that are the problem with our society today. At some point in your life you have to grow up. You have to take responsibility for your actions. A simple "time-out" isn't taking responsibility. It's time to pay the price for your actions rather than sitting back and not accepting the fact that you screwed up (note I use the term "you" in general - not directing it towards anyone).

Secondly, the age issue... I for one would not hold you down based upon your age. There are some 16 year olds who have more intellect and knowledge than a 40 year old, but there are also the know-it-alls. You come on the board trying to change the minds of others - how can your 16 years of experience compare to someone else's 40 years of experience? I would love to see you sit down with a US veteran and try to preach your ideals and views to them... I wonder how long that would last... you really should respect your elders, regardless of your personal feelings.

Finally, my last point on this topic - again going back to your open--mindedness... If you are so open-minded, then why can't you come to understand that everyone in this world is different; everyone has their own set of beliefs; everyone lives their lives differently. It seems to me that you don't understand these facts. If you were so open-minded as you claim to be, I would think that you would accept the beliefs of the members of this board and not try to push your "open-mindedness" on others. We all now realize that you are an "open-minded" person. Great. End of story. How about you respect the fact that people here are "close-minded" and move on? Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others - that isn't how an open-minded person should be acting.

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 11:30 PM
:clap:

creedfan47a
12-22-2002, 11:33 PM
:clap:

My thoughts exactly. Steve is the man.

TeriB19
12-22-2002, 11:34 PM
:clap: I second that. Thanks.:clap:

Steve
12-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Note: i made an edit to my post - didn't think everyone would read it within a few seconds :D I just added in a paragraph in there

Steve
12-22-2002, 11:40 PM
Also note: I'm not going to close this topic --- just because Mullet doesn't deserve the topic to be closed

:D :D :D

Weathered
12-22-2002, 11:41 PM
lol...poor mullet

Mulletman
12-22-2002, 11:46 PM
oh.... so thats how its going to be...?

Steve
12-22-2002, 11:50 PM
damn right that's how it's gonna be.... heh long live facism!!!

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Steve
damn right that's how it's gonna be.... heh long live facism!!!

Haha...You rule in more ways than one!:bow:

souldancer
12-23-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Steve
<b>. If you were so open-minded as you claim to be, I would think that you would accept the beliefs of the members of this board and not try to push your "open-mindedness" on others. We all now realize that you are an "open-minded" person. Great. End of story. How about you respect the fact that people here are "close-minded" and move on? Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others - that isn't how an open-minded person should be acting. </b> Another example of Steve's awesome board administration and CF caretaking...and why this community is so damn great!!

and thanks for keeping this thread (and minds) open.

hayley
12-23-2002, 01:09 AM
~BACK TO PEACE AND HARMONY AND HAPPY POSTING!~

TeriB19
12-23-2002, 05:54 AM
And I second that as well, Hayley!

Snortmyster
12-23-2002, 11:53 AM
Wow, it sounds like I missed out again, I was 16 once thought I new it ALL and all you had to do was ask me i'd tell you. Some where in my 20's i realized that some people were smarter than I thought.

JenRN
12-23-2002, 12:33 PM
Once again Steve has proved to be the coolest most proffessional board administrator ever! You are the best Steve! We are so thankful for your wisdom and always knowing the right way to put things! You are the king of this board!:bow: :clap: :clap:

hayley
12-23-2002, 03:46 PM
I agree well done Steve

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 08:36 PM
yea...and just think Mullet ALMOST had his wish of the thread being closed...haha

Bridge of Clay
12-23-2002, 08:44 PM
hahaha

sorry for ya, mullet!

hayley
12-23-2002, 08:54 PM
hahaha true....so close but so far away;)

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 08:56 PM
hahaa oh well maybe next time? lol;)

hayley
12-23-2002, 09:02 PM
if he gets another chance:D

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 09:09 PM
true true
:bounce:

hayley
12-23-2002, 09:12 PM
so where's ya lovley seth today?

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 09:17 PM
practicing with his band at their bassists house...

hayley
12-23-2002, 09:19 PM
oh kool...so how is his band? goin strong?

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 09:24 PM
yep...theyre gonna make it! i know it! i know it!!

hayley
12-23-2002, 09:26 PM
awesome....they done any gigs yet?

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 09:35 PM
they did a show dec 14....that i couldnt make bc of stupid cheerleading :(

hayley
12-23-2002, 10:30 PM
oh stink...i'm sure seth woulda rocked on his drums though.

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 11:38 PM
yea he is SUCH an awesome drummer ...all those skills in rhythm and all must be GREAT for bed...

Weathered
12-23-2002, 11:41 PM
hahahaha why thank you shanna.....hey hayley....we have a show on the january 4th , 18th, and 24th....travel to the U.S and go to them....lol

hayley
12-23-2002, 11:42 PM
LMAO!!! ahaha:sex: :band: :silly:

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 11:43 PM
:D :D :D ...wouldnt i love to know...bout those skills...in bed...im stopping i swear...

Weathered
12-23-2002, 11:47 PM
i would also like to know

heres what sex is like for most people:

:party:

:drunk:

:sex:

:pant:

:bow:

:smokin:

:snooze:

:coffee:

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 11:49 PM
for most people? k so what bout us?;)

Weathered
12-23-2002, 11:52 PM
k heres us:

:angel:

:eyes:

:snooze:

:sex: :sex: :sex:

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 11:53 PM
haha seth ur so cute:D

Weathered
12-23-2002, 11:55 PM
lol...steve i want to see a smiley with 2 people having sex and their parents walking in

krzycreedbabe
12-23-2002, 11:57 PM
HAHA UR A GENIUS!!

Weathered
12-23-2002, 11:57 PM
and your hot

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 12:06 AM
so are you

Weathered
12-24-2002, 12:08 AM
i know ;) lol j/k

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 12:51 PM
lol u crack em up:D

Weathered
12-24-2002, 01:00 PM
lol good

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 01:11 PM
:D:D:D seth u realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to be online right now...:rolleyes:

Weathered
12-24-2002, 01:27 PM
i came back from away and you werent answering me

Weathered
12-24-2002, 01:27 PM
now your not online...lol dammit im bored

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 02:51 PM
haha :D

Weathered
12-24-2002, 02:55 PM
yes im very bored...why does it seem like only me and you are posting on this?

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 03:16 PM
hmm maybe bc me n you ARE the only ones posting on this..lol

Weathered
12-24-2002, 03:18 PM
lol obviously

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 03:22 PM
hahaa thank you capt obvious;)

Weathered
12-24-2002, 03:24 PM
your welcome mrs capt. obvious

krzycreedbabe
12-24-2002, 03:32 PM
yay were married!:lol:

Weathered
12-24-2002, 03:35 PM
well thank you for noticing MRS CAPT OBVIOUS

hayley
12-24-2002, 06:25 PM
i now proudly pronounce you...Mr. and Mrs. CAPT OBVIOUS

Weathered
12-24-2002, 11:30 PM
can i kiss the bride yet?

krzycreedbabe
12-25-2002, 12:30 PM
YES YES OF COURSE!! PLEASE DO!!!

Weathered
12-25-2002, 12:50 PM
:wub: thats the closest to a kiss lol

krzycreedbabe
12-25-2002, 02:44 PM
haha spanks :D

Weathered
12-25-2002, 02:45 PM
owwww

krzycreedbabe
12-25-2002, 02:58 PM
what?? seth whatsa matter? :(

Weathered
12-25-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
haha spanks :D

u spanked it hurt

krzycreedbabe
12-25-2002, 04:53 PM
nuh uh i meant spanks as in thanks lol

Weathered
12-25-2002, 04:57 PM
lol i know

Mulletman
12-25-2002, 05:04 PM
you people have blown thi thread WAY out of proportion...

Weathered
12-25-2002, 05:05 PM
lol u think there are gunna be 14 pages of why steve sucks ? lol

Mulletman
12-25-2002, 09:01 PM
that might be what this thread needs...

Xterminator27
12-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Stevo dont suck stevo OWNS

Weathered
12-25-2002, 10:28 PM
yeah i know he does

hayley
12-26-2002, 02:52 AM
we all know he does

Weathered
12-26-2002, 12:31 PM
ofcourse hey im bored

krzycreedbabe
12-26-2002, 12:35 PM
sorry Mullet...:( MEAN MULLET!!!!! :crying: :crying:

Weathered
12-26-2002, 12:36 PM
i know tell me about it

krzycreedbabe
12-26-2002, 01:46 PM
i just did ;)

Weathered
12-26-2002, 02:29 PM
lol dork

krzycreedbabe
12-26-2002, 02:40 PM
:(

Weathered
12-26-2002, 02:42 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

krzycreedbabe
12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
:D :D

Weathered
12-26-2002, 03:26 PM

hayley
12-26-2002, 04:57 PM
You guyz need to be trained to keep it to your thread;)

krzycreedbabe
12-26-2002, 05:13 PM
so sorry ;)

hayley
12-26-2002, 05:23 PM
apoligy accepcted;)

Weathered
12-26-2002, 05:45 PM
hahaha yeah i know

Weathered
how much are the training fees? and who will train us?

Xterminator27
i wonder y steve made this sticky?

Weathered
12-26-2002, 05:46 PM
i was wondering that too

hayley
12-26-2002, 06:02 PM
Weathered i will be your trainer, it will be free, and after each lesson you both will get a free packet of "raingear" and some cookies:D

Xterminator27
12-26-2002, 06:03 PM
damn lucky basyard gets free cookies

Weathered
12-26-2002, 06:27 PM
SCORE! lol whats up with u and rain gear?

hayley
12-26-2002, 07:39 PM
dude ya gotta use protection

Weathered
12-26-2002, 08:07 PM
ohhh haha thanks

hayley
12-26-2002, 08:09 PM
your welcome;)

Xterminator27
12-26-2002, 08:46 PM
thats dans line

hayley
12-26-2002, 09:29 PM
true but he's changed his signature and he was crying cauze he wouldn't be able to say "YOUR WELCOME" any more so i am doing it for him...wow that was alot to say :eek:

Xterminator27
12-26-2002, 10:42 PM
YOUR WELCOME

hayley
12-26-2002, 11:37 PM
GRACIAS YOUR WELCOME ;)

krzycreedbabe
12-27-2002, 12:22 AM
haha oh how sweet hayley! ull give us free lessons as in FREE? as in NO MONEY REQUIRED?? ur so kind..;)

hayley
12-27-2002, 01:13 AM
Grasias yes no money not one cent:P

Weathered
12-27-2002, 11:00 AM
hahaha so whens the lessons start

hayley
12-27-2002, 04:25 PM
right now let me start a thread:D

Weathered
12-27-2002, 09:33 PM
lol everyone is changing the subject in it

TeriB19
12-27-2002, 09:39 PM
Back to the original subject matter of this thread, that damn Steve didn't win the Powerball, so we still have all the features turned off and that damn character limit on PM's is still 1000. He sucks.;)

Weathered
12-27-2002, 09:42 PM
maybe the winner can lend us a few million

hayley
12-27-2002, 10:01 PM
in our dreams

Weathered
12-27-2002, 10:34 PM
lol i know

hayley
12-27-2002, 10:39 PM
bugga