Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
WWE uses yet another Alter Bridge song [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : WWE uses yet another Alter Bridge song

titan9
07-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Yup, I was watching Raw tonight and JR and the King were talking about the death of Lord Alfred Hayes. Well, a few seconds later a video tribute was played for Hayes. Guess what song they used? None other than "In Loving Memory" by Alter Bridge. They really clipped the song, which ticked me off a bit, lol. They did the song no service.

So that makes four songs that WWE has used by Alter Bridge:

"Open Your Eyes" - used for the first WWE Diva contest.
"Find the Real" - used as WWE Royal Rumble 2005's theme song.
"Metalingus" - used as WWE wrestler Edge's theme song.
"In Loving Memory" - used for a video tribute.

And of course Creed was used multiple(I can't even recall the number of times) times by WWE. Seems like WWE loves Wind-up artists, because they use them ALOT. I swear WWE and Wind-Up must have some sort of contract.:laugh:

tremonti4life04
07-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Well, the reason behind that is that WWE has a contract with Wind-Up for music. Its a mutual contract. You'll notice that most of the superstars entrance music is Wind Up Music.
(unless they have been around for a while and had the same music (I.E. The Undertaker)) is Wind Up Music.

Higher_Desire
07-26-2005, 01:44 AM
I musta missed that. I didn't get to watch the first hour since I wasn't home from work yet.

I didn't know they actually had a contract with Wind-Up. I know they've used multiple artists of theirs (Drowning Pool, Strata, Finger 11, etc) for pay-per-views and whatnot and Kane's entrance music is Slow Chemical by Finger 11.

H-D :pimp:

Wylde-Tremonti
07-26-2005, 03:04 PM
if there is a contract... it's not exclusive to Wind-Up... i know Zakk Wylde has done more than a few of the wrestlers theme songs...

titan9
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah, it definitely isn't an exclusive deal. WWE has used other rock artists that are not signed to Wind Up. Like at Wrestlemania 21, they used "Behind those eyes" by 3 Doors Down as one of their recap video songs. And they've used MotorHead a couple of times, the same being the case with Saliva.

Wylde-Tremonti
07-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, it definitely isn't an exclusive deal. WWE has used other rock artists that are not signed to Wind Up. Like at Wrestlemania 21, they used "Behind those eyes" by 3 Doors Down as one of their recap video songs. And they've used MotorHead a couple of times, the same being the case with Saliva.
Haha... and we can't forget the "Original" songs done by some of the artists like John Cena (sp?) Ray Mysterio and of course Christ Jehrico's Fozzy