Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You guys are all that I have! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You guys are all that I have!

JulieCitySlicker
06-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I've been thinking a lot lately,and ever since my friend/roommate moved away last month,the only people I have to talk to,besides co-workers are you all here. I have been trying to push away and fight the feeling of lonliness and trying to not let it get to me,but its hard sometimes. My family lives 8 hours away from me,so I can't just go visit them anytime I want,plus I don't drive. I only have a few real true friends here. So ya! My boardie friends are really all I've got right now. Thank God for music! I've been listening to a lot of Switchfoot lately and music helps a lot.

Lunar Shadow
06-28-2005, 11:05 PM
I do know what you mean Julie (yes I know I have a wife and 2 kids) but still I do get feeling lonely often missing my friends from school and what not who have all left and started lives of thier own in various parts of the country and you look around and realize that you are alone it is quite depressing I feel your pain (you should see my phone bill) I am always on the phone with my friends and it does bother my wife sometimes can I help it if I like to stay in touch??

JulieCitySlicker
06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Ya,it is depressing! I was sitting here at home on the net today and it just hit me,"Wow I'm here by myself :(

creedsister
06-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I do know what you mean Julie (yes I know I have a wife and 2 kids) but still I do get feeling lonely often missing my friends from school and what not who have all left and started lives of thier own in various parts of the country and you look around and realize that you are alone it is quite depressing I feel your pain (you should see my phone bill) I am always on the phone with my friends and it does bother my wife sometimes can I help it if I like to stay in touch??
you should consider an ultimate calling plan through your provider for a cheaper bill...

creedsister
06-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Ya,it is depressing! I was sitting here at home on the net today and it just hit me,"Wow I'm here by myself :(
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Fo da julie girl ,

Ana4Stapp
06-28-2005, 11:42 PM
: Ya,it is depressing! I was sitting here at home on the net today and it just hit me,"Wow I'm here by myself :(

Oh, Julie, I really dont know what to say, actually sometimes all of us felt this way, I mean it seems we are alone... in the world... but don't worry we are here... :) so, dont forget it, ok?

Also, Anarkist does it right, cause we definitely have to preseve the friendship and consequently, despite the distance factor, the true friends will be with us for life. :cool:
:hugs: :hugs: :flowers:

Dogstar
06-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Hang in there, Julie, and you know we've got your back. It sucks feeling like that, but I try to look at the benefits of it as well: No answering to anyone, doing whatever the hell you want when you want, not having to tip-toe around the house if you and a roomie have different habits/bedtimes, sole possession of the stereo and the remote :D...Sometimes, I'm actually glad I live alone, hehehe.

Anna1011
06-29-2005, 05:27 AM
lately ive also felt so alone, since i left school only one of my mates has got in contact with me and invited me out. they dont ring me anymore or text me anymore and its recently got me down, i know i have all you lot to talk to but i never see you guys in person, i need my mates around me right now, think im going to have to tell them all how i feel and see if they are still my mates

Xterminator27
06-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Dont worry baby, cuz you got me.

goddess_bb
06-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Hang in there Jules!!

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the encourtagement Everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I guess I'm not the only one going through this,so lets get through it together :) It just really sucks though because when my friend was here,we would go and do stuff a lot and now I can't go out and do a whole lot because of needing rides everywhere :( So I'm mainly at the house lately. Wich is extremely BORING!

Trimontana
06-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Julie, i so understand how you feel. I have been through that but now i feel much much better. Go out for a gig or camping its awesome. Try to do any activity, even go to the cinema or go shopping. I know it sucks do it alone but sometimes i dont have anyone either to do stuff.
Babes, you know you can count on us.
Love ya sweetie
Gabixxx

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Thank you so much Gabi :hugs: I've been trying to get out atleast one day a week,even if its just grocery shopping,lol. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow but its not the same as going mall shopping :( I'll have to try to get to a mall next week on my off days ;)
I luv you 2 girl!

creedsister
06-29-2005, 01:44 PM
:yikes2: i hate the grocery julie ..i set and i give myself a pep talk in the car before go in nice and slow..just go in get what you need come out i dont know why it has that effect on me ...but if your looking foward to going have a swell time ..i really hate to go ..

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2005, 01:50 PM
OMG! You don't like grocery shopping :wtf: I love it :D Grocery and clothes shopping are my faves,lol.

Sincirr
06-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry I was so late!

Sux that U make so many people on here's lives so much fuller but U go through such loneliness. Makes me mad cos I love U.

Dont wanna get too religious in the wrong thread, but as God provided and blessed U with your friend Melody, He will provide more friends and perhaps we are part of that! :).

Till the next Melody arrives we, and switchfoot's melodies are always around.:D

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Aww! I love you to Donna girl :hugs: I wish we lived closer to eachother,so we could hang out and do stuff ;) You so rock chicky!

creedsister
06-29-2005, 02:35 PM
yes that we be so precious ...my girls :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
06-29-2005, 02:38 PM
oh yeaaaaaaaaaah da sistas are online togetha!!!

c u in da random thoughts thread girls!!! yeaaaaaahhH!!!

creedsister
07-06-2005, 01:54 AM
:D darling dont forget to bring the tea and a lit spot of chocolate something and lit cap full of whisky for the lit spot of tea forget the cream and the sugar cubes i say we need a chocolate fig newton !!! Nabsico needs to get right on it , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trimontana
07-06-2005, 06:35 AM
It would be awesome if all the girls could make it for a nice lunch in the park.
I would bring some Spanish wine and Spanish Potatoe Omelette.
Julie i hope you feel better ;) :D

Dogstar
07-06-2005, 05:17 PM
This thread is making me hungry, LOL...mmmmm, spanish potato omelet...that sounds yummy.

JulieCitySlicker
07-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Eggs give me a stomach ache,I can't eat them unless they are mixed in a cake or something.

creedsister
07-07-2005, 04:22 PM
This thread is making me hungry, LOL...mmmmm, spanish potato omelet...that sounds yummy.
:D yes indeed..i just had pinapple peparoni salad i made last night , i was going to make a sandwich with pepper turkey and rye but ha i was to lazy...i dont like nothing in omletes except cheese they are my specialty with mush rooms peppers olives and sour cream :D

Trimontana
07-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Please stop talking about FOOD or i will have to order a pizza,lol :D
But yeah Kerri i cook an awesome potatoe omelette.

creedsister
07-07-2005, 06:27 PM
:D me to me to me to :bounce: :bounce: my omletes is better than Gabs because Gabs :D HA HA Is thinking About My Omletes Wit Mushrooms And Sour Cream And Cheese And Peppers :D :D :D

Trimontana
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Sis, so you will have to cook one for me...i had finally order the hawaiian pizza i was thinking of.....nice :D

creedsister
07-07-2005, 06:35 PM
:D it be a pleasure Gabs :D I must Ask Whats All On That Pizza Plenty Pineapples Sis Loves Pineappls IT Sounds Awsome But I,ve Already Ate