Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What exactly is an AMISH WARLORD??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is an AMISH WARLORD???

John 3:16
12-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Just curious.

Amish Warlord
12-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Why, it's the war leader of a stricly peaceful, nonviolent people.

-J

Steve
12-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Isn't that an oxymoron?

hotforscott
12-16-2002, 07:21 PM
lol, a non-violent war leader.

JenRN
12-16-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Steve
Isn't that an oxymoron?

You know it Steve!

Amish Warlord
12-17-2002, 12:02 AM
Uhh.. that's kinda the point....

-J

JenRN
12-17-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Amish Warlord
Uhh.. that's kinda the point....

-J

REALLY???? I NEVER would have guessed!:eye:

Read JDM
12-17-2002, 10:11 PM
I kinda sorta like the name Amish Warlord, if I can be frank. It has a very footballian appeal. Like the ND Fightin' Amish or something.

TeriB19
12-17-2002, 10:20 PM
LMAO! You better watch it there, Read, I have several in-laws that are Notre Dame alumni who may take offense.;)

hotforscott
12-17-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
I kinda sorta like the name Amish Warlord, if I can be frank. It has a very footballian appeal. Like the ND Fightin' Amish or something.

lmao ;)

iris69
12-17-2002, 11:09 PM
yeah...i'm sure a lot of amish people attend notre dame!

Read JDM
12-18-2002, 09:07 PM
Say, while we're on the subject, is it true that legitimate Amish folk have six fingers on each hand? No kidding. I honestly heard that from someone who said they did a report, but it sounds fishy to me (and kind of offensive, since it would have to do with inbreeding if it's true).

JenRN
12-18-2002, 09:11 PM
Say, while we're on the subject, is it true that legitimate Amish folk have six fingers on each hand? No kidding. I honestly heard that from someone who said they did a report, but it sounds fishy to me (and kind of offensive, since it would have to do with inbreeding if it's true).

WOO HOO that is too funny! :D :D :D Why don't we ask the thread starter?

Dogstar
12-18-2002, 09:37 PM

Footballian...a new adjective. I like it.

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
WOO HOO that is too funny! :D :D :D  Why don't we ask the thread starter?

*sound of phone ringing:
Ring
Ring....

Hi, this is the Amish Warlord, I'm sorry I'm not available to answer this thread right now, but I'm out trying to open peoples' minds. Please leave a message and as soon as everyone's mind has been opened, I'll get back to you. Thanks for calling.

Beep...

Dogstar
12-19-2002, 12:39 PM
:lol:

Read JDM
12-19-2002, 02:38 PM
I wonder if he can type faster -- thus opening even more minds -- on account of he's got extra fingers?

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 03:13 PM
The more minds the merrier!!

JenRN
12-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
*sound of phone ringing:
Ring
Ring....

Hi, this is the Amish Warlord, I'm sorry I'm not available to answer this thread right now, but I'm out trying to open peoples' minds. Please leave a message and as soon as everyone's mind has been opened, I'll get back to you. Thanks for calling.

Beep...

LMAO Teri! I guess the six fingers got in the way!:lol: :roll:

AmishGirl
12-19-2002, 08:58 PM
*sound of phone ringing:
Ring
Ring....

Beep...

I take it you claim to be a bitch on a 24 hour basis :rolleyes:

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 09:01 PM
Geez, someone's a little touchy. Have you ever heard of 'humour'??

Read JDM
12-19-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Geez, someone's a little touchy.  Have you ever heard of 'humour'??

Humour? Nope. Never heard of it. Hehehe. ;)

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by AmishGirl

**sound of phone ringing again...

RING
RING

"Hi this is the Amish Girl, I'm currently at the salon having my 12 fingernails polished so that I look lovely for my Amish Warlord. When he comes back in from a hard day of opening peoples' minds, he loves it when I run my 12 fingers through his hair. Please leave a message at the beep."

BEEP

Humor, you should try it.

JenRN
12-19-2002, 10:10 PM
You need humor to survive on this board!
Those who are feeble minded I guess just don't get that!:lol:

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Humour? Nope. Never heard of it. Hehehe. ;)

This is how we spell it in Australia!

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 10:18 PM

Teri, I felt I had to come to your defence here because this came completely out of nowhere. I have never sensed even a smidgen of bitchiness from you! :D

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 10:21 PM
You are the sweetest!! Thank you, and I take back all that bad stuff I ever said about you.

Btw, I only 'claim' to be a bitch 8 hours a day, not on a 24 hour basis. And that's only to 17 year old little girls who call their elders nasty names.:D

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 10:25 PM
You are the sweetest!! Thank you, and I take back all that bad stuff I ever said about you.

What bad stuff?????? Was this while I was not around - 'cause you do seem to like to talk about me behind my back!! :D

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Oh no, I was talking about all the bad stuff I said about some other Creed fan. Sorry, I was talking about your neighbor, Creedfan46a. My bad.;)

JenRN
12-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Teri is the farthest thing from a bitch:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel

Take THAT to the bank Amish 15 fingered girl!:mad: We are cool people on this board but Watch out the evil side lurks out in rare instances, I smell it coming!

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Oooooh, you're lucky! :)

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 10:36 PM
Thanks Jen. I agree, we are all cool here. It's a shame young strangers have to come in and get nasty and try to ruin it. It's a shame but we know not ALL these young ones are nasty. We are lucky enough to have Haley, Dan, Scott, Jon and even X, and the other nice young ones here to show that not ALL kids are snot-nosed punks.

JenRN
12-19-2002, 10:43 PM
Maybe it's time for some Mullet magic! He can do his Hoffa thing again!:smokin: :pimp:

DangerousDan85
12-19-2002, 11:19 PM
Who is Amish Warlord, I only know Amish Gaylord

DangerousDan85
12-19-2002, 11:19 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
Who is Amish Warlord, I only know Amish Gaylord

It's actually Ass-ish Gaylord, if you want to be accurate.

DangerousDan85
12-19-2002, 11:37 PM
thanks

creedfan47a
12-19-2002, 11:42 PM
See your sig

AmishGirl
12-20-2002, 05:15 PM
You know what makes me sick? Is that you and all the others won't even give AW a chance. He really is a beautiful person...with a gentle loving soul. He has a lot of views on things that others choose to reject since they don't understand or care to understand. I love him to death. Even when he says things that confuse the hell out of me. But I try. At the very LEAST I try to understand what he says. You guys reject him...because he and his views are "unfamiliar" to what you were raised or brought up to know. You people are no worse then him and creedfaner with your language/posts so you have no right to blame them for causing trouble...in fact...you provoked most of it. I only did what I thought was right at the time because of the way you were treating him. You people would have done the same if others were ragging on someone you cared about.
------------------------------------

I have yet to see most Creedfeeders' good sides. You all act like you are all that and a bag of chips. You say negative things against people different then you, then you get your little toddler posse together and tear the person limb from limb. Get over yourselves and back off of AW. There's no humor in what you do, you humilate people to make your lives look worthwhile since most of you people "claim" to be over 20.

AmishGirl
12-20-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Take THAT to the bank Amish 15 fingered girl!:mad: We are cool people on this board but Watch out the evil side lurks out in rare instances, I smell it coming!

OoOoOoOoOo I'm shaking in my high heeled Amish boots. :rolleyes:

JenRN
12-20-2002, 06:04 PM
It is the lack of maturity that is a huge turn off for all of us, when you two respect OUR views then, MAYBE we could respect yours! And calling Teri a bitch was right out un called for, it proves how insecure and immature you really are! This board is not for disrespecting people and proving who is more tough, it is for the love of a band called CREED and I have yet heard you say anything about them at all! You both seem to be here to provoke people and irritate them, well go for it, you have wasted enough of my time GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read JDM
12-20-2002, 06:15 PM
He has a lot of views on things that others choose to reject since they don't understand or care to understand.

That's what happens when you show up one day and start shoving your views down everyone's throats.

Dogstar
12-20-2002, 07:14 PM
You know what makes me sick? Is that you and all the others won't even give AW a chance. He really is a beautiful person...with a gentle loving soul.  

You people are no worse then him and creedfaner with your language/posts so you have no right to blame them for causing trouble...in fact...you provoked most of it.  I only did what I thought was right at the time because of the way you were treating him. You people would have done the same if others were ragging on someone you cared about.  

First off, get your facts straight before you start bashing. He and Creedfaner (what, are you guys mortal enemies now or something?) started this whole thing. Actually, Creedfaner started it by posting some Tool lyrics without any explanation in the Faith/Religion Forum. AW joined in later. Creedfaner said on the C-F board that he and AW set out *terrorize* this board. So, we didn't provoke sh**. They wanted to incite...mission accomplished. AW also didn't distinguish himself by presenting his views in such an arrogant, self-righteous, patronizing and rude manner that he turned people off to even considering his views, some of which are very valid, IMO. In his defense, he has chilled out a little, so the jury is still out on him. I'm willing to give him a chance.

TeriB19
12-20-2002, 09:39 PM
I love him to death. Even when he says things that confuse the hell out of me.
That's not an overwhelming show of brain power on your part.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you stupid, but you love him to death even when he's confusing the hell out of you. Do YOU even understand what he is saying?

I have yet to see most Creedfeeders' good sides.
Is this suppose to bother us? Call me crazy, but I couldn't care less what you people think of us.

<b>you get your little toddler posse together and tear the person limb from limb. &nbsp;

since most of you people "claim" to be over 20. </b>
#1. What's a toddler posse? Can my 5 and 3 year olds join?
#2. Most of us WISH we were younger than 20. See me when you have grown up a bit and have some life experience under your belt. Only then can you or anyone else tell me what I should think and how I should feel. Some pissant little 16 year old kid is NOT going to tell me how I should live.

Steve
12-20-2002, 09:50 PM
And I think that's a great place to end this conversation!