Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Our Parents Listen To:................ [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Our Parents Listen To:................

Sincirr
06-24-2005, 12:02 AM
:hippy:?____:jam:?____:afro:?____:rockout:?____:stappchic???

Saw this in another site and really wondered what the creedfeeders parents or significant relatives listened to!

How cool! Dont be embarrased if its Barry Manillow! Just post it anyways hehe!:D

:note::note::note:

scrit
06-24-2005, 12:16 AM
My dad listens to same stuff I do, creed, audioslave, alterbridge, but also stuff like clay aiken

my mom listens to classical piano........

strange topic....

JulieCitySlicker
06-24-2005, 07:50 AM
My parents listen to some weird music :wtf:

Mulletman
06-24-2005, 01:17 PM
My dad listens to classic rock and oldies. My mom, on the other hand, listen to latin music.

revisfoot
06-24-2005, 01:57 PM
My dad listens to some oldies, but he also likes Pearl Jam, Seven Mary Three and Stone Temple Pilots; my stepmom listens to oldies and fuckin Yanni.

Higher_Desire
06-24-2005, 02:07 PM
My dad decided about a year or two ago that he liked country music (after saying how horrible it was for near 50 years). He also likes The Beatles, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Moody Blues, Foreigner, and stuff like that.

My mom likes Elton John, John Denver, The Guess Who, Gordon Lightfoot, Reuben Studdard, Journey, and kids church songs.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister
06-24-2005, 02:52 PM
YO Mama Dont Dance And Ya Daddy Dont Rock In Roll !!!! Oh This Is Easy Ones ELVIS Connie Francises My Mom Loved DISCO Patsy Cline My Grandpa Liked Roy Rogers Geroge Gones He Loved Cher Crystal Gail Haaaaaaaa Neil Dimaond Elton John Prince Cindy Lauper My Grandad Was Cool He Loved Those Early 80,s Boy Geroge journey Stray Cats Papa Loved Blondie Ronnie Millsap Or however you spell it. List Goes On On Fats Domino Otis Redding Percy Slege i alway got those guys mixed up LORD HELP Freddy Freaking Fender I Wille Nelson Early Alice Cooper Heart it was kinda mixed

creedsister
06-24-2005, 02:55 PM
HD yes i forgot about john denver :D he was played when i was growing YOU FEEL UP MY SENES LIKE NIGHT IN A FOREST :D Only Church Music I Can Recall Was Jimmy Swargert HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lunar Shadow
06-24-2005, 09:49 PM
my dad likes oldies and classical and talk radio

my mom likes oldies, praise and worship music and classical

Muad'Dib
06-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Dads quite a bit into the 80s, loves Bowie! Mum on other hand is into alot of shit, Kylie Minogue, Anthony ___ (runner up Aus Idol), Backstreet Boys etc. Mostly radio crap.

HigherGirl
06-25-2005, 02:47 AM
My Dad loves Elvis.....
My mom Loves classic Rock and todays rock (some of it) she reeeally loves Pearl Jams Evenflow... she plays it over and over when we're in my car..LOL... :jam:

GregS
06-25-2005, 07:59 AM
My dad listens 2 stuff like.. Queen , Led Zepplin , No Doubt , Ab , Creed
My mom listens to.. Creed , Ab , bryan adams etc..

Steve
06-25-2005, 08:05 AM
I got both my parents to listen to modern rock :D The stations they have programmed in their car radio are (1) Adult Contemporary station (2) 70's, 80's and 90's station, (3) classic rock station, (4) Modern Rock station1 (5) Modern rock station 2

heh

My mom really likes Creed, "Cold" from Crossfade, "So Cold" from Breaking Benjamin, and Godsmack lol

Sincirr
06-25-2005, 10:50 AM
How cool!

My Dad was the biker, with tastes in the Black Sabbath, Zep, Hrndrix, Deep Purple, stuff like that....

My mum is more moody blues, joan bayez (or however U spell it), Jim Croce!!!! aaahhh!! BUT she does have a bigger guitarists collection than I do: Satriani, Vai, Beck, MAlmstein, Roy Buchanan, Vaughan....rather interesting!!!

Ana4Stapp
06-25-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, my dad actually listen to everything...My mom listen to Michael Bublé, George Michael, Rod Stewart,John Lennon and U2--which is actually my contribution -lol :D

uncertaindrumer
06-25-2005, 12:46 PM
My dad is %100 classic rock--Beatles, Zep, Deep Purple, etc. etc.

My mom likes rock but lately she has been *uggghhh* listening to pop country...

titan9
06-25-2005, 01:59 PM
My mom is into oldies and religious music. As for particular artists, she likes Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Anne Murray, the Beatles, the Temptations, Bruce Springsteen and some others I am forgetting about. My dad likes oldies, pop(ugh!) and some 80s stuff. He's into U2, Bruce Springsteen(doesn't care for the new CD, though), the Who, Pink Floyd and has been known to like songs by Kelly Clarkson, Kylie Minogue, Audioslave(well, really only one song by them), the Black Eyed Peas and some other artists. My Dad is always saying how I listen to "crappy Rock". I'm like "but it's better than some of that stuff you listen to!" I so wish my parents were fans of some of the bands I like.:laugh: