scott Dateing??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : scott Dateing???

Stappishot
06-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Is Scott dateing Miss New York??? :dunno:

creedsister
06-13-2005, 01:53 PM
oh yes what is that chicks name jacklin something i believe the man has beautiful taste , but i dont know i thought it was the other chicky the new lady friend ...or mabey both :D

OneOmerta
06-13-2005, 02:49 PM
:dunno: I try not to make it my business to know those things. Who cares, is my motto. Maybe he is...maybe he isn't....maybe they're just friends. But she is quite cute....for a chick ;) lol

creedsister
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
yes of course One Omerta :)

titan9
06-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Lol, I agree with Omerta. In any event, I don't think Stapp has ever said that they are dating, but I think they were spotted together like 6 months ago at a charity event. Besides that, I know nothing, lol.

uncertaindrumer
06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
You people need something to talk about...

Ann Allusion
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM
You people need something to talk about...

HAHAHA!!!!...:silly:...ummm..ok..i'll play decoy...

<<aside to stapp>> When i start :syncdance:...grab the girl, run while you can...and don't look back...run i say...run fast.... ;)

now y'all can discuss how "crazy" i really am...could be the heat mixed with very little sleep though...hahaha...whatever... :D

Lunar Shadow
06-17-2005, 10:16 AM
HAHAHA!!!!...:silly:...ummm..ok..i'll play decoy...

<<aside to stapp>> When i start :syncdance:...grab the girl, run while you can...and don't look back...run i say...run fast.... ;)

now y'all can discuss how "crazy" i really am...could be the heat mixed with very little sleep though...hahaha...whatever... :D

:lolsign: :hammerlol :stappchic :stappchic :stappchic :rofl:

Dogstar
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM
All I want to know is the official release date for his solo CD :D

titan9
06-17-2005, 03:29 PM
You're in the same boat as the rest of us, then.:D

Ana4Stapp
06-18-2005, 01:42 PM
All I want to know is the official release date for his solo CD :D

Same here!! ;) actually all we need is his cd and his songs, only this, I think disscussing about his favorite food, who is Scott girlfriend or something like these are just silly stuff to kill time! :rolleyes: By the way, this story is very old , isnt it?

Dogstar
06-18-2005, 11:53 PM
LOL, I have no idea :D.

Trimontana
06-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Thats my question: women like Stapp cause he's a good singer or cause they think he's hot?. I dont think is cause he's a good singer 100%. Its just my opinion but let's imaging Stapp ugly as hell.....how many fans would like him like that???. Who cares about his personal life anyway, the man needs a mom for his son. Good luck Stapp.

Ana4Stapp
06-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Thats my question: women like Stapp cause he's a good singer or cause they think he's hot?. I dont think is cause he's a good singer 100%. Its just my opinion but let's imaging Stapp ugly as hell.....how many fans would like him like that???. Who cares about his personal life anyway, the man needs a mom for his son. Good luck Stapp.

Well, I really like Stapp because his voice...the first time I listened to it I have no idea of what group was singing on radio...I didnt know Creed, but I loved that voice since then and I still love it. I think he's a great singer.

But of course Stapp is Hot!!! :D LOL :stappchic

As for his girlfriend, all I can say ...she is certainly a lucky girl...LOL ;)

Higher_Desire
06-23-2005, 12:49 AM
Stapp should date Omarosa from The Apprentance. lol. :D

H-D :pimp: