Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The POSITIVE Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The POSITIVE Thread

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Okay, Haley had a great idea and I'm going to run with it. Pick someone on the board you think is cool and tell 3 reasons why. Repeats are allowed, you can post about yourself or anyone else.
The only rule is this: NO NEGATIVITY

Dogstar:
1. She's really funny
2. She makes some really excellent points
3. She drove all the way to Cincy from Philly by herself to see our boys play. She is a true fan. I have no doubt she'd do it again in the future.;)

Dogstar
09-29-2002, 02:45 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww, too kind!
Mutual Admiration Society now forming:

TeriB:

1. She cracks me up. A fresh dose of humor every day.
2. She's intelligent and is always kind to other posters no matter what.
3. She's open-minded and just plain fun to talk to.

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 02:50 PM
Why thank you. I actually thought about naming this the Mutual Admiration Society Thread.

Souldancer:
1. She is such a breath of fresh air with her very thoughtful posts
2. She is such a positive person despite the rough time she went through and is still going through
3. She is intelligent, witty, extremely open-minded (moreso than me, I have to admit) and is a great peace-keeper here on the bb.

hayley
09-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Ha ha cool let's be POSITIVE!!!
TeriB:
1.She's very funny:lol:
2.She's kind and caring to everyone on this board.
3. An all round loveley person, and a great friend.:)

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Thanks Haley, you're a sweetie.

Haley (addicted2stapp for the newcomers)
1. She's a really cool young'un.:cool:
2. She isn't afraid to voice her opinions or ask for help with certain issues
3. She has excellent taste in men:stapp:

(Reminder: If someone you know is already mentioned by someone, it does not mean that YOU can't post about them too. Repeats are allowed.)

hayley
09-29-2002, 07:59 PM
hehe;) i like number 3:P thanx Teri.
i'm going to do another two, GoodGodGirl23, (Suzie) and Dogstar:
GoodGodGirl.
1.She is a very understanding friend
2.She likes to talk alot, non-stop;)
3.She tells funny jokes, and speaks like a teenager, even though she isn't one, i think that's cool!:jam:
Dogstar
1.Again, she is an awesome friend.
2.Great to talk to, always there for a joke or two, even if she is having a bad day.
3.Always there to help somebody out.:P

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 08:02 PM
I have to give props to my girl Luvscott4ever:

1. She is, without question, the most devoted Creed fan I have ever and probably WILL ever meet. 5 Creed shows in one tour? She takes the prize and deserves to meet the band on sheer persistence alone.
2. She is really a funny lady, great sense of humor and very much fun to talk to.
3. She has a really cool relationship with her daughter that I would very much like to have with my own when they are older. I think it would be so cool to go to a great concert like Creed with MY teenager.

hayley
09-29-2002, 08:26 PM
ha ha very nice...i've gotta do one for Faceless Kiwi, even though he hardly posts at all on here, he's one of my best friends, and i just want to get my word out, that he's awesome!!!;)
1.he is a GREAT friend, always there for me when i need him
2.He's very funny, got a great sence of humour.
3.He gave some great advice on love, (when i was having trouble) and i will always love him for that, thanx Greg.:)

Aimee
09-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Since I'm still kinda new here, I'd like to switch this up a bit. These are the top three people I noticed when I first came here and why:

1) TeriB - First to take the time to say hello. She's fair and always
very kind.
2) Souldancer - Someone with whom I feel I have a lot in common
like dancing and yoga and open-mindedness.
3) Mulletman - I love his screename and his great sense of
humor.

Looking forward to learning more about the rest of you too!!!

Bridge of Clay
09-29-2002, 08:37 PM
Jango:

1. sarcastic in a really funny way
2. a vocabulary man, just like a dictionary
3. intelligent (knows a lot about a lot of stuff)

Siana:

1. sweet
2. funny
3. soccer fan (plus, really intelligent, coz 98% of women know nothing about soccer and when speak about it, says *******)

hayley
09-29-2002, 09:26 PM
yeah that's cool she knows heaps

faceless kiwi
09-29-2002, 10:17 PM
addicted2stapp:

1 she is cool to talk 2, and always has something to say.
2 she's honest
3 shes a caring, kind person. And an awesome friend.

And 3 points isnt enough to sum up how cool she is.

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 10:21 PM
Here's my take on the Mighty Mullet:

1. He is a great friend, we hang out nightly and just muse about the events of the day. Very comfortable.
2. He loves the hell out of his girlfriend and is never afraid to admit it. Very sensitive, not found very often in a man these days.
3. He takes a lot of abuse from me (and others) and always comes back smiling and joking. Doesn't take things personally. Great sense of humor.

In summation, Mullet's very cool.

hayley
09-29-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
addicted2stapp:

1 she is cool to talk 2, and always has something to say.
2 she's honest
3 shes a caring, kind person.  And an awesome friend.

And 3 points isnt enough to sum up how cool she is.

ur so sweet ;)
yeah i'll do one on Mullet aswell:
1.he's funny
2.he's great to talk to
3.he's a good body guard.:D

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 11:25 PM
And now onto Jango:

1. Jango has a very witty way about him. I enjoy his posts because he always makes me laugh. But he always makes me think too, which I enjoy.
2. He, as has been stated before, is very intelligent and always PPOR's. Always has his facts straight (almost).
3. He has a vast knowledge of music, all kinds, all varieties which makes his Name that Tune game a challenge. (and he bakes a mean brownie)

hayley
09-29-2002, 11:39 PM
Krzycreedbabe:
1.the obvius, she's crazy
2.she's always so bubbly and ready to talk
3.she's got a great sense of humour, and a dirty mind...;)
Weathered:
1.he's a babe
2.he's another person to talk to
3.he's understanding and listens to other peoples opinions, not just his.

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 01:56 AM
Luvscott4ever:

1. A great sense of humor and a fellow football freak!
2. Amazing enthusiasm for our boys Creed. A true fan. Has trekked all over the country to see them.
3. She's not afraid to speak her mind and is fair and kind to everbody.

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 01:58 AM
Souldancer:

1. A true gentle spirit who is as TeriB said, the peacekeeper on this board.
2. Smart, funny, kind to all posters and another one who is not afraid to speak up.
3. Killer taste in wine and always there with an ear or cyber shoulder despite the hell she's gone through.

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 02:04 AM
Jango:

1. Love his sardonic wit. He always makes me laugh.
2. Smart and just brimming with knowledge of all sorts and helpful, too. Has helped me expand my musical mind.
3. He loves Star Wars and Monty Python, a fine combo.

Posts by him, TeriB and a few others drew me to this board. Finally, I said to myself while lurking, a place on the Net for intelligent, witty, and funny discourse without all the BS I saw on on other boards!

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 02:08 AM
Addicted2Stapp

1. I love her youthful enthusiasm. A sweet soul with a kind heart. She was one of the first to welcome me to the board. Very thoughtful.
2. She cracks me up daily.
3. An all-around good kid who isn't afraid to ask questions.

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 02:12 AM
GGG (the poster formerly known as SBG):D :)

1. A fun-loving person whose youth I am positive will never die. Was also one of the first who welcomed me aboard.
2. Boundless enthusiasm for all things Stapp.
3. Addicted to smilies and amazes me by finding the most unusual and interesting combinations of them.:dancing: :bounce:

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 02:15 AM
Weathered:

1. A nice kid who isn't afraid to speak up and stand by his convictions.
2. He's cool. He has his own band and Web site.
3. He's polite and nice to everyone on the board even if he doesn't always agree with them. Plus, he started a thread on me:D

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 02:35 AM
The Insomniac of da creedfeed board is still up!!! I love this thread!!! I want to talk about lots of you!!!

:P addicted2stapp
1.SweetPea.."Soooo sweet fer sure"
2.Caring, and sensitive
3.Humorous!!!

TeriB19
1.Very funny...
2.Da Ass kicker "When needed!":P
3.Tries to see all sides of all views..:)

Souldancer
1.Precious
2.Caring
3.Genuine, not enough words to describe.....:angel:

Dogstar
1.Great energy on da board!
2.Funny.
3.Real.....
:D :D

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Weathered:

1. A nice kid who isn't afraid to speak up and stand by his convictions.
2. He's cool. He has his own band and Web site.
3. He's polite and nice to everyone on the board even if he doesn't always agree with them. Plus, he started a thread on me:D

DITTO!!!!:jam: :tremonti:

hayley
09-30-2002, 02:40 AM
hehe i love this thread too GGG!!! all you people on here are so nice.:)

Dogstar
09-30-2002, 03:12 AM
Same here. This is a great thread!

hayley
09-30-2002, 03:18 AM
yea it makes everybody feel good about themselvs!!! thanx Teri!

souldancer
09-30-2002, 03:46 AM
Super thread! Great individuals creating a dynamic atmosphere. Fabulous idea and thanks for taking the initiative Teri!
So many positive words to say about these great CFers - and I will! need to figure out how to be brief! :)

TeriB19
09-30-2002, 06:01 AM
Souldancer, I don't know about the others but I never tire of hearing nice things said about me, so please, if you need more time and space, I'm sure Steve would allot it to you.;)

Krzycreedbabe:
1. She is a beautiful person, inside and out
2. She is not afraid to poke fun at herself when there are things she 'just doesn't get':P
3. She cracks me and most of us up on many occasions

Lady Valkyrie
09-30-2002, 08:51 AM
Altair:

He/she is such a free spirit. In spite of not agreeing with His/Her philosophies when I read His/her words I feel ... what's the word I'm looking for... light and free. I don't know anything about you Altair, but I just want to thank you anyway for you just being you. May you have a blessed day.

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Altair:

He/she is such a free spirit. In spite of not agreeing with His/Her philosophies when I read His/her words I feel ... what's the word I'm looking for... light and free. I don't know anything about you Altair, but I just want to thank you anyway for you just being you. May you have a blessed day.

UH, for Christs Sake now, I wud like to think Altair was a freaken MALE if "IT" was a interested a while back in my lil Sweet Pea.. addicted2stapp??? And I know for a freaken fact.. she's a "FEMALE!!":P :) :dancing: :dancing: HELLO!!!!!

hayley
09-30-2002, 06:02 PM
it wasn't his fault darling...i did most of it because i thought he was younger than he really was..and he thought that i was older than i really was..don't worry, i didn't get hurt..we've already talked about this GGG.

souldancer
09-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Souldancer, I don't know about the others but I never tire of hearing nice things said about me, so please, if you need more Actually, Teri, I just have three words to say about you "FULL OF IT!!!!!" ;) (everyone can then have fun filling in the 'it'). j/k my fellow muskateer :)

hayley
09-30-2002, 06:47 PM
FULL OF SWEETNESS!!!

Altair
09-30-2002, 08:54 PM
I haven't met a repulsive person on this board. I am really thankful for that and am glad to know all of you, even if it is only ciberspace. The connection is still real and I feel the love. I only hope we continue to grow closer in spirit.

Ups to:
Souldancer, my first friend on this board.
Addicted, my 2nd friend on this board. Kiddo, stay cool and don't grow up too fast. Enjoy your youth, being a kid. Trust me, most of us older folks, in a way, miss those days.
Teri, I enjoy all of your posts. You are cool.
GGG, you're a blast to post with, even if I have only begun to know you, I know many laughs are on the way.
Mulletman, the energy has been positive so far. Thumbs up to mulletman.
dogstar, I just like looking at snoopy. :P
Lady, we have so much to share and learn together. Let's make it happen.

Mulletman
09-30-2002, 10:02 PM
Here's my take on the Mighty Mullet:

1. He is a great friend, we hang out nightly and just muse about the events of the day. Very comfortable.
2. He loves the hell out of his girlfriend and is never afraid to admit it. Very sensitive, not found very often in a man these days.
3. He takes a lot of abuse from me (and others) and always comes back smiling and joking. Doesn't take things personally. Great sense of humor.

In summation, Mullet's very cool.

stop, yer gonna make me cry :crying:

teri- great friend, great person to talk to, a great person to open up and a good listener.
Jango- OMG where do i start..... prolly one of the smartest people to post here, no afraid to point out the ovbious, loves to boil up peoples emotions.
GGG- funny, free spirirt, never afraid to stand up for what she believes

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Altair
I haven't met a repulsive person on this board.  I am really thankful for that and am glad to know all of you, even if it is only ciberspace.  The connection is still real and I feel the love.  I only hope we continue to grow closer in spirit.

That's what's so cool about this board. It's the nicest bunch of people. I have tried to find other boards addressing other artists I enjoy, but they are full of hate and negativity and just plain inane posts. I'm so glad I found CreedFeed!

hayley
10-01-2002, 03:50 AM
yeah i know, it's hard to fit in, when here, i just posted a thread, HI! I'M NEW HERE!!! and immediat ly i got a beautiful welcoming from Teri, folled by other members..it was really nice. It just feels like home.

souldancer
10-01-2002, 05:24 AM
Ditto! Ditto! Yes, what a great group of individuals united by Creed and made up of an interesting and diverse personalities that make grand harmony! I am so grateful to be part of this board! Earlier I had decided that I would PM each person with their positive comments. I don't mean to be a party pooper but I also recognize that I am sometimes a non-conformist type. However, I don't want to be negative (in this thread ;)), so I will ask, is that OK? I know that kind, forthright Teri will be right there to let me know her thoughts on this. :angel:

TeriB19
10-01-2002, 06:17 AM
And here I am!! And I am totally ok with that. Remember though, that there is still that damn 1000 character limit, so if you need to send your positive thoughts about me in 2 or 3 different PM's I will be willing to take the time to read them all. Thanks!!;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-01-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
it wasn't his fault darling...i did most of it because i thought he was younger than he really was..and he thought that i was older than i really was..don't worry, i didn't get hurt..we've already talked about this GGG.

:P :eyes: :peace: Going back ta bed now.....

allison
10-01-2002, 09:58 AM
Souldancer: down to earth in a very wise way; kind and unselfish; funny; strong!

Teri: genuine; level-headed; dry humor; not pretentious

Altair: fascinating / thought-provoking; very intelligent; good at the written word

Mulletman: "take me as I am"; definitely funny; has more intelligent things to say than alot of people twice his age

A2S: sweet girl; shares my obsession with all things Stapp; gracious

dogstar: clear-headed; friendly; interesting

marcos: genuinely interested in what others have to say (a rarity in people!); smart

hayley
10-01-2002, 06:03 PM
hey, i haven't done on efor you yet allison!
allison:
even though i don't really know ya that well, when we do occasionally talk, you are a very nice person.
1.she is not afraid to speak her mind, even though others may dissagree.
2.she is sweet, and i love her sence of caring for the world.
3.she gives ya a laugh every now and then!!!:lol:

faceless kiwi
10-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Everyone on this bb is really cool.
And í'm just glad bojackson isnt here.

hayley
10-01-2002, 06:37 PM
yes, everybody is really cool...and i'm sure all of us are glad bo isn't here...god he was an asehole.:mad:

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 07:42 PM
Allison:
Don't know you a whole lot, but I like what I see

1. Open and real.
2. Freely states her opinion without fear.
3. A genuine concern for all living things.

Snortmyster
10-01-2002, 07:59 PM
To many to list so we will do like this

EVERYBODY on this board

1, level headed
2, down to earth
3, ya'll respest others opinions
4, you seem to realiy care about one another
5, very very friendly
6, great conversation
7, effervesent personalities.

and most of all good people.

Sorry got a little carried away

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Welcome, Snortmyster...Looking forward to getting to know you via our mutual admiration for CREED!!!

Bridge of Clay
10-01-2002, 09:30 PM
hahaha I appeared on this thread!!!

thanks, allison!!! you´re a rarity too! :)

TeriB19
10-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Allison, here ya go:
1. REAL. You call it like you see it
2. SWEET. You have a genuine concern for everyone
3. LEVEL-HEADED. You keep your cool no matter the circumstance

hayley
10-01-2002, 11:45 PM
Siana:
1.she's sweet, great to talk to.
2.is always nice to the bb members, especilly Mullet;)
3.not afraid to say her opinion on matters.

Marcos:
1.funny
2.has a big passion for soccer, which i think is awesome
3.good to talk to, he always has something to talk about.

Siana
10-02-2002, 10:52 AM
thank you a2s ;)

Siana
10-02-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Jango:

1. sarcastic in a really funny way
2. a vocabulary man, just like a dictionary
3. intelligent (knows a lot about a lot of stuff)

Siana:

1. sweet
2. funny
3. soccer fan (plus, really intelligent, coz 98% of women know nothing about soccer and when speak about it, says *******)

;) you can melt my heart,Marcos :angel: you're sweet too

souldancer
10-02-2002, 03:21 PM
Can't find the words, and don;t have the room here to say enough good things about CF-ers. And, my apologies for those left out of this round.
TERI - Well balanced maturity with light-heartedness. Fun, Caring and the official CF Welcome Woman! Keeps the board together.
DOGSTAR - Crazy, independent, sassy opinionated seamhead that provides great support, knows how to live the good life.
ALLISON - Passionate caring earth soul. Broad-minded, quick thinker with integrity and a vibrant curiosity and zest for life.
LOVESCOTT - Brings vitality and lots of fun, to the board, Open minded but stands by her values and friends. Our Scotty Lust Leader.
GGG - Sweet caring, animated, fun person that keeps us laughing and spices up the board with smilies. My fellow surf rider - riding the ups and downs of life.
A2S - Kind, compassionate person. Funny, light hearted, zesty (or lusty) for Scott and keeps us focused on having a 'good time'.
ALTAIR – My West Coast pal. Great storyteller. Brings mysticism and Eastern philosophy to expand our board. Embraces Life.
SIANA – Sweet, light-hearted adds a youthful joy!
AIMEE – Free, independent thinker. Broad minded – brings a freshness and lightness to the board.
MULLET- Both a sensitive, caring person and strong as a bull. Funny, keeps us laughing.
UNFORGIVEN –Honest, straight-forward. Shares a great web site. Keeps us ladies reminded that there is a ‘depth’ to our sexy Creed guys.
JANGO – Direct, pointed, rational, quick witted, humorous and humble.
LADY V – Consistent, persistent, good debater. Adds some laughter to the board.
STEVE - Dedicated mystery man behind the board. Helpful.
I will get back to the "pug", our "Brazilian" friend and others in next post.

In an attitude of gratitude! Thanks for creating this great space

hayley
10-02-2002, 05:35 PM
thanks Souldancer!
i haven't done 1 4 u either,
Souldancer:
1.very very kind, easy to make friends with.
2.puts a nice touch on the board, in a warm kinda way.
3.an all round cool person.;)

Bridge of Clay
10-02-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Siana
;) you can melt my heart,Marcos :angel: you're sweet too

:embarass: :P
don´t let Mullet read this!!! ;)

Bridge of Clay
10-02-2002, 10:45 PM
Marcos:
1.funny
2.has a big passion for soccer, which i think is awesome
3.good to talk to, he always has something to talk about. [/b]

yay! thanks!
you´re good conversation too!

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 10:45 PM
Hey Marcos. I like your new signature. Very original.;)

hayley
10-02-2002, 11:32 PM
yay! thanks!  
you´re good conversation too!

thanx!!!:P

Mulletman
10-03-2002, 11:53 PM
Siana - Sweet, caring, and one of the nicest people at the board!!

allison
10-04-2002, 09:53 AM
Hey Marcos. I like your new signature. Very original.;)

Yeah, me too! :D

GoodGodGirl23
10-05-2002, 09:42 PM
Yeah, dat is very original, ditto, or thirds, I like it too... here's to you...:moon: :jam: lol!! J/K!!

TeriB19
10-05-2002, 10:48 PM
GoodGodGirl23:
1. Funny - enjoys making people laugh
2. Strong - stands up for her beliefs, especially her devotion to AK
3. Lighthearted - I defy you to find another person who uses as many smilies in their posts as GGG!;) :P

allison
10-06-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Yeah, dat is very original, ditto, or thirds, I like it too... here's to you...:moon: :jam: lol!! J/K!!

Gee thanks!

GoodGodGirl23
10-06-2002, 06:06 PM
GoodGodGirl23:
1. Funny - enjoys making people laugh
2. Strong - stands up for her beliefs, especially her devotion to AK
3. Lighthearted - I defy you to find another person who uses as many smilies in their posts as GGG!;) :P

heh:P

Aimee
10-06-2002, 08:46 PM
I can't say enough about the people I've met here. Eventually I'll make it over to the forum where I can find out which ones of y'all live in my area. Or at least will be here when Creed finally plays Florida!!!
GGG- Makes me laugh
LadyV- The kind of person I admire, rises above the tough times to make of life what she can.
snortmyster-I love to look at that face everytime you post! I'll never tire of it. :wub:

Lady Valkyrie
10-07-2002, 12:51 AM
Wow aimee thank you!:embarass:

GGG For making me laugh histarically right when I needed the healing that only laughter can give. I like your sense of humor!

Siana
10-07-2002, 08:55 AM
:embarass: :P  
don´t let Mullet read this!!! ;)

lol.ok :P :D

Siana
10-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
Siana - Sweet, caring, and one of the nicest people at the board!!

*i'm blushing right now *:embarass: ;) :angel:
Mullet-one of my best friends here,nice & funny
Teri-sweet and caring
Marcos-nice and sweet too,likes football as much as me ;) both study economics=lots of things in common;)
a2s-nice person to talk with,funny too:P
GGG-great!!!!!!!!1;)
Jango-sometimes I can stand him,but he's ok,nice sense of humour
Souldancer-nice person,good to talk to

Aimee
10-09-2002, 01:49 PM
bump

hayley
10-10-2002, 02:37 AM
are you going to show us the rest of your face Aimee??? we need your nose, and ears.;)

souldancer
10-10-2002, 02:51 AM
N30 14 (aka Marcos) -
Kind, considerate
Resourceful, informative
Fun light-hearted

Aimee
10-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Are you a mind reader or sumthin? i'm working on it as we speak!

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 02:05 PM
Mulletman:

Kind and caring, always helping people out.
A real gentleman.
Willing to defend others, but will crack the whip when needed.:D

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 08:55 PM
Mulletman:

Kind and caring, always helping people out.
A real gentleman.
Willing to defend others, but will crack the whip when needed.:D Ooooh. I love it when Mullet cracks his whip!:P

hayley
10-10-2002, 11:18 PM
what is that in u av amiee???? it looks like a doodle...i thought ya were a chick...:dunno:

Siana
10-11-2002, 09:49 AM
:confused:

TeriB19
10-11-2002, 08:56 PM
I think it's the nose of a witch. We asked to see her nose, I think she's showing it to us!;)

Aimee
10-12-2002, 02:05 PM
TeriB - right as usual!
Let no one misunderstand, I am a witch, not a bitch!
O is there a difference??? :D
Teri, I can't wait to see what you've put together!

Not to change the subject, but we seem to have forgotten STEVE!

If it weren't for him none of us would be here.
Hip-Hip-Hooray for Steve & his fantabulous computer skills!

GoodGodGirl23
10-12-2002, 02:58 PM
Ooooh. I love it when Mullet cracks his whip!:P

Oh No..Mulletman ain't cracking no whips! :P He's da one dat was requesting a freaken "Master" a while back.. remember girls? heh! Sooo come on Mulletman.....;) :pimp: :jam:

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
TeriB - right as usual!
Let no one misunderstand, I am a witch, not a bitch!
O is there a difference??? :D  
Teri, I can't wait to see what you've put together!

Not to change the subject, but we seem to have forgotten STEVE!

If it weren't for him none of us would be here.
Hip-Hip-Hooray for Steve & his fantabulous computer skills! Aimee, I think the only difference is which word I would use in front of my kids. Other than that they mean the same.;)

As for Steve, he's the reason we have all been brought together. So here's to Steve, the webmaster extraordinare, who cares about and takes care of his people, answers the questions big or small, keeps the bashers at bay and keeps us humble by having us reregister every so often. Thank you Steve for running the best Creed Bulletin Board on the 'net. If we haven't ever said it before:
WE APPRECIATE YOU & YOU ARE THE BEST!!!:clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:

Dogstar
10-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Here, here...Steve ROCKS! And I can't thank him enough for creating this wonderful place!
:dancing: :dancing: :bounce: :bounce:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

souldancer
10-12-2002, 04:23 PM
:party: Totally - let's throw him a board party to thank him. Come on over and don;t forget to bring something to eat and/or drink!

Guacamole and chips; Margarita WITH salt!;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-13-2002, 05:54 PM
I agree.. thankyou..;) :) :D :angel:

hayley
10-13-2002, 11:11 PM
i'm brinin the booze!!! hehe na just j/king...some 1 else can bring it, and i'll just have some.;) a LITTLE bit.:)

Dogstar
10-14-2002, 01:58 AM
LOL, I'll bring some, but you can only have a sip;) ....and some chips and pretzels as well, maybe some homemade cookies, too...mmmmm...getting hungry...:D :dancing:

hayley
10-14-2002, 03:12 AM
ok, a sip like this you mean?:drunk: LOL only j/king....yum cookies!;)

Dogstar
10-14-2002, 03:32 AM
You are TOO funny!:dancing:

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 01:16 PM
ok, a sip like this you mean?:drunk: LOL only j/king....yum cookies!;)

Juz tip yer ass upside down right beside Dogstar!! HA! HA!:P

2 funnels coming up...;)

allison
10-14-2002, 08:09 PM
Funnels! LOL

hayley
10-15-2002, 02:33 AM
Juz tip yer ass upside down right beside Dogstar!! HA! HA!:P

2 funnels coming up...;)

hehe;)

hayley
10-15-2002, 02:34 AM
You are TOO funny!:dancing:

nooo, you are...i'm not THAT funny.:rolleyes: :P

faceless kiwi
10-15-2002, 05:05 PM
Your a funny girl hayley.
oops, i mean that in a good way.

hayley
10-15-2002, 11:38 PM
hehe..it's not mean it's a complement!!! I'm funny in both ways...but funny as in weird more!!!;)

faceless kiwi
10-16-2002, 04:54 PM
Sure are.

hayley
10-16-2002, 11:46 PM
hehe;)

Siana
10-17-2002, 10:07 AM
:) :)

souldancer
10-22-2002, 02:07 AM
Tremontifanatic -

Sensitive - Empathetic
Giving - Compassionate
Open - Honest

Siana
10-25-2002, 08:53 AM
:angel: wow

TeriB19
01-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Alrighty, since we have so many new members since this thread died in October, I'm reviving it. Same rules. NO NEGATIVITY. Only nice things.
Pick someone on the board you think is cool and tell 3 reasons why. Repeats are allowed, you can post about yourself or anyone else.

Creedfan47a:
1. She is really really funny (and really quite pretty!)
2. She keeps me company at night when she should really be working
3. In addition to making me laugh on a regular basis, she is teaching me the fine points of cricket (not just a bug) so I have a clue!

JenRN
01-07-2003, 05:08 PM
OK how about:

TeriB19:

1) AKA known as the Queen of the board, she is very funny and keeps things alive on here!
2) She always has nice things to say about everyone and keeps a positive attitude!:D
3) She is open and honest, forgiving and holds a strong desire to make things continually fun and exciting!:dancing:

TeriB19
01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Thanks Jen! Ok, your turn:

JenRN:
1. She's incredibly thoughtful to her friends (I'm glad to be considered one of them) and very very talented with a glue gun
2. She's caring and concerned about not only her boardmates (myself and Carrie when we were sick) but as a nurse, she's concerned for her fellow man, VERY admirable
3. She's very lively, funny and is going to add so much fun to Creedfeed Fest that I can't wait to meet her in person!
*also, she has awesome taste in seafood restaurants

JenRN
01-07-2003, 05:18 PM
:D

creedfan47a
01-07-2003, 05:37 PM
Alrighty, since we have so many new members since this thread died in October, I'm reviving it. Same rules. NO NEGATIVITY. Only nice things.
Pick someone on the board you think is cool and tell 3 reasons why. Repeats are allowed, you can post about yourself or anyone else.

Creedfan47a:
1. She is really really funny (and really quite pretty!)
2. She keeps me company at night when she should really be working
3. In addition to making me laugh on a regular basis, she is teaching me the fine points of cricket (not just a bug) so I have a clue!

Geez, how can I top that?? :D

Okay, here goes:

TeriB19:

(1) She puts up with my smart-assed-ness, and she also teaches me how to become as big a smart-ass as her.

(2) She's really, REALLY nice and thoughtful and caring and she must be smart because she's my friend!

(3) She has something to say about almost every topic on the BB, but always does it in a way that is not offensive to anyone.

Sorry, but I have four reasons!

(4) She made my day with her post about why I'm cool. :)

hayley
01-07-2003, 08:16 PM
ohh man this is old...k i got sunum special to do;)

Danny

1) he is so funny and has a GREAT sence of humour.

2) he does a great job of making me laugh my ass off

3) we have great conversations...crazy, but great.

4) he is so so sweet and caring

5) i feel as if i can tell him anything...we have alot of trust in our friendship.

WOW sorry bout that but Danny you are such a great guy.

hotforscott
01-07-2003, 08:21 PM
~Jen~
1.She shares her fantasies Of Scott so that I don't feel like a total weirdo for thinking the same way!
2. She helps everyone out on the board with her advice.
3. She is open to all kinds of things and is able to make everyone feel welcome.

TeriB19
01-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Carrie's turn:

1. She is truly a sweetheart, her enthusiasm over different items related to Creed is infectious (I for one was very excited when she got the job and had access to all sorts of new Creed stuff!)
2. She and I see eye to eye on many issues, and that makes her very easy to talk to
3. She's got some good trivia up her little sleeve and always keeps us thinking!

hotforscott
01-07-2003, 08:37 PM
~Teri again~
1. She cracks me up, she is hilarious and it always puts a smile on my face to read her posts.
2. She is very generous and kind and checks up on me by emailing when I am sick, or when my back was out and I wasn't on the bb for awhile. Just to see how I am.
3. She puts the little trolls in their place so that no one is subjected to reading anymore then they have to.

GoodGodGirl23
01-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Marcos.. makes my Heart sing...
:angel:

Hayley..She's got my back..:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
01-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Dogstar: She is really sweet and cares about other people, is not afraid to speak up, funny:)

A2S: a sweety and concerned about others, puts a smile on my face when I read her posts, always there when I need to PM her. :)

Teri: what can I say, she can make anyone laugh at the things she posts, she always makes sure that she brightens your day :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23
01-07-2003, 11:51 PM
SOULDANCER...Always has a way of stearing me personaly on the right track... such a good friend to me...:) ;) :angel:

Dogstar
01-08-2003, 03:35 AM
PMG, you're too kind. Thank you.

Ok, here we go:

PMG: Sweet, funny, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders for a young'un. A breath of fresh air.

Hotforscott: Love her enthusiasm for all things Creed and isn't afraid to speak up.

JenRN: Queen of Creed defenders, she will let no basher go unscathed. Her devotion is amazing. Plus, she's a nurse, and that is one brave profession.

Creedfan47a: A fricken riot. My sides are always splitting when I read her and Teri's banter.

Dangerous Dan: A mighty sense of humor despite his health situation. We could learn much from him. Unusual appetite for some weird foods ;).

CreedKevin397: Intelligent and sensitive, he has a way of putting things in perspective. Great insight for a young'un.

GoodGodGirl23
01-08-2003, 07:29 AM
THIS IS TO MY CREEDFEED... HUNNY BUN!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX'S FOR YOU THIS MORNING!!!!!:P :wub: :wub: :wub:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! FROM SUZIE!!!! :angel: :angel:

Bridge of Clay
01-08-2003, 09:33 AM
after that I´ll sure do:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 u 2 !

GoodGodGirl23
01-08-2003, 02:53 PM
That was the point!!!:) Glad it worked!!!:D

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Thanks Dogstar! :dancing: :)

Dogstar
01-08-2003, 06:34 PM
YW, PMG :)

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 06:45 PM
So how are ya doing? :)

Bridge of Clay
01-08-2003, 08:05 PM
That was the point!!!:) Glad it worked!!!:D

you always make things work!

creedfan47a
01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Ok, here we go:

Creedfan47a: A fricken riot. My sides are always splitting when I read her and Teri's banter.

:bow: Thanks! I've never been called a fricken riot before..... many other things, but not that! :D

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 08:22 PM
:lol:

Dogstar
01-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
So how are ya doing? :)

Doing just fine, you?:)

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 08:29 PM
Not bad, not bad at all! I'm really happy today because I found out from one of my friends that our mean volleyball coach is leaving because she is going to have another baby! We all agreed that as soon as she leaves we are all going to have a party. :dancing: :D :party:

Dogstar
01-08-2003, 08:37 PM
Awesome!:dancing:

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 08:50 PM
I have so many more posts to go before I reach 1000:crying:

TeriB19
01-08-2003, 09:46 PM
Now HERE is where this belongs::embarass:

PaulMcCoyGirl - aka Alisha

1. She is a sweet girl and she's not afraid to ask for advice (some are too proud)
2. I've never heard her say a mean or negative word about anyone (except that jerk who doesn't deserve her anyway)
3. I like how she's not afraid to show how she feels, whether it's sad, happy, excited or angry. She's an honest person.

TeriB19
01-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Sorry for the double post, thought this needed to be said again!

Krzycreedbabe:
1. She is a beautiful person, inside and out
2. She is not afraid to poke fun at herself when there are things she 'just doesn't get'
3. She cracks me and most of us up on many occasions

Dogstar
01-08-2003, 09:59 PM
I LOVE this thread. Thanks for reviving it!

TeriB19
01-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Me too, I think we all needed it. I like Bec's thread about favorite things too. Keeping it positive!!!!!:)

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Thanks Teri! :)

creedfan47a
01-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Yay for me and my new thread!!! :dancing: ;)

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 10:27 PM
creedfan47a rocks! :dancing:

TeriB19
01-08-2003, 10:28 PM
I shall DEFINITELY second that!!!!!!

JenRN
01-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Dogstar:D

1) The emporer of the board, always knows the right thing to say and says it with such percision and class!
2) Has a great sense of humor and is very open minded to everyone!
3) Knows how to always have the last word and makes it meaningful and true!
4 ) Has great taste in food and music, and is respected by many on this board, myself included!

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 10:30 PM
:)

creedfan47a
01-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
creedfan47a rocks! :dancing:

YAY!!!!! And please call me Bec. :)

PaulMcCoygirl
01-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Okay Bec:)

Dogstar
01-09-2003, 01:15 PM
*bump* to keep the vibe going.:cool:

hayley
01-09-2003, 06:13 PM
POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE:P

TeriB19
01-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Ok people, I am in a God-awful, terrible horrible mood. Somebody please post something positive before I do something horrible.

Bridge of Clay
01-09-2003, 10:11 PM
I´m a top 10 poster now! :) hehehehe that´s positive!

GoodGodGirl23
01-09-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok people, I am in a God-awful, terrible horrible mood. Somebody please post something positive before I do something horrible.

Teri!!! You are a GOOD Mommie, and Wife!?!!!! A Special friend to da Creedfeeders on the board!!! You have been an inspiration to tons of us.... Whats wrong?!!!!:eek: :confused:

creedfan47a
01-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Teri is so cool because

(1) She's an amazing friend who thinks about other people (a lot of people don't do that!).

(2) She is so considerate and thoughtful and very, very nice to talk to.

(3) She JUST IS.

Now, turn that frown UPSIDE DOWN!!! :D

Bridge of Clay
01-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Teri... you´re THE WOMAN!!! The CreedFeed Queen!

creedfan47a
01-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Teri!!! You are a GOOD Mommie, and Wife!?!!!! A Special friend to da Creedfeeders on the board!!! You have been an inspiration to tons of us.... Whats wrong?!!!!:eek: :confused:

I know, but I don't think it's up to me to say. She'll be right mate!! :)

Dogstar
01-10-2003, 03:52 AM
Teri is one of the main reasons I started posting on this board when I stumbled upon it one night. While reading her posts and a few other regulars I thought, Wow, witty, smart, funny people who love Creed as much as I do. I think I'll stick around. She has turned out to be a really great friend and I can't tell you lucky I feel that she wanted to be my friend, too! You ROCK, Teri!

Siana
01-10-2003, 07:59 AM
Teri,you are my fave here!!!!!!!:angel:

Dogstar
01-10-2003, 01:19 PM
*Bump* to cheer up Teri.:D

TeriB19
01-10-2003, 05:28 PM
:crying: :crying: You guys are the BEST!! I actually do feel a little better today. You all really know how to make a person feel loved. I mean that. Thanks to everyone who sent me those PM's to brighten up my day. I appreciate them and I appreciate all of YOU. :) :)

Yvonne
01-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Teri,

Sorry to hear about your bad mood.....not sure what's wrong, just remember that whatever is bothering you, your higher power is sure to fix it for you...

Yvonne

krzycreedbabe
01-11-2003, 12:41 AM
OMG GUYS!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS!! glad u guys liek me :) ok i just saw this thread except its like 1 in the AM oh jesus froot loop what am i doing up? I HAVE NO IDEA! thats why im goin to bed...SO ill post nice stuff about ppl tmrw when im actually able to think...lol...

PaulMcCoygirl
01-11-2003, 01:14 AM
Goodnight and have sweet Creed dreams! :band:

Dogstar
01-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
its like 1 in the AM oh jesus froot loop what am i doing up? I HAVE NO IDEA! thats why im goin to bed...

ROTFLMAO....jesus froot loop...I've never heard that one. I love it. :lol: :roll:

krzycreedbabe
01-11-2003, 03:24 PM
haha yes and thank you :D i thought of it a couple weeks ago in attempts to try and cheer up Mulletman :D and i guess it just stuck with me LOL

Dogstar
01-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
haha yes and thank you :D i thought of it a couple weeks ago in attempts to try and cheer up Mulletman :D and i guess it just stuck with me LOL

:D...I'm definitely going to work that one into my vocab! I think my work colleagues would like that one!

krzycreedbabe
01-11-2003, 04:16 PM
haha k yay its becoming famous!

TeriB19
01-11-2003, 10:26 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I also wanted to say something here. I came to Creedfeed for Creed, I stayed on Creedfeed because of you guys. You all make it fun to come back here day after day because we don't just gush and fawn all over Creed, we have interesting conversations, good laughs, heated debates, and fun posts and it is a pleasure to spend my time with you all.:)

GoodGodGirl23
01-11-2003, 10:49 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I also wanted to say something here. I came to Creedfeed for Creed, I stayed on Creedfeed because of you guys. You all make it fun to come back here day after day because we don't just gush and fawn all over Creed, we have interesting conversations, good laughs, heated debates, and fun posts and it is a pleasure to spend my time with you all.:)

Yes, so true Teri, and we offer each other much needed support, if we are hurting.. or otherwise. I know from personsal experience, that you guys have been there for me, more than once. When I first joined this board in June of last year, I was a pretty depressed lady...I would have to say, my depression has lifted quite a bit...thanks to chatting with all of you wonderful people..."Sorry for butting in":embarass:

TeriB19
01-11-2003, 11:01 PM
You have no reason to be sorry, you didn't butt in. You added some nice words to an already nice thread. You and I certainly have been through a lot here, haven't we? I am so glad we have become friends and I certainly do appreciate all your kind words and thoughts.

GoodGodGirl23
01-11-2003, 11:03 PM
:D If there was a teary eyed smilie on here, I would have used it Teri, thank you.. sister!!:D

TeriB19
01-11-2003, 11:15 PM
:) ;) You, the queen of smilies, without an appropriate smilie for this occasion? I'm speechless!!;) :) :D

GoodGodGirl23
01-11-2003, 11:17 PM
:P

krzycreedbabe
01-12-2003, 01:49 AM
yea id hafta say this board has given a lot to me.. ever since i joined in july 02 i think ive been a happier person...and more myself... plus ive made some lifelong friendships... i mean, this board gave me Seth...what more is a girl to ask for? :D plus i have a lot of nifty friends on here that i enjoy talking to and help me out when i have something bothering me (especially mulletman) and then i have my girlfriends which would include most of u girls on here (including hayley) and yea bc this past summer i wasnt exactly the happiest person..bad thoughts were crossing my mind more than that was healthy and i think i was brought out of that by the help of this board and now im just my weird and crazy self and most people accept it :D

PaulMcCoygirl
01-12-2003, 04:39 AM
ever since i joined, i have loved coming back on the board and talking with y'all. You have been the nicest people, and most of all we have one thing in common, we all love creed! thanks guys for making me feel at home here! :cool:

krzycreedbabe
01-12-2003, 01:00 PM
yea i know :D this board is like my 2nd family :D love u guys

GoodGodGirl23
01-12-2003, 06:08 PM
:jam: :jam: :tremonti: :music:

Bridge of Clay
01-12-2003, 07:54 PM
[B:music: [/b]

this smile is new... what else did Steve add?

GoodGodGirl23
01-12-2003, 08:27 PM
I dunno....:( But no kissing smilie...:(

krzycreedbabe
01-13-2003, 09:30 PM
this smile is new... what else did Steve add?
i didnt think it was..

Bridge of Clay
01-13-2003, 10:21 PM
it wasn´t new at all... :(

creedfan47a
01-13-2003, 10:23 PM
it wasn´t new at all... :(

Why'd you say it was?? :confused:

hayley
01-13-2003, 10:32 PM
i love this board too i have meet some awesome people on here

creedfan47a
01-13-2003, 10:34 PM
i love this board too i have meet some awesome people on here

Yeah me too!! For sure!! :D

Siana
01-14-2003, 06:20 AM
me 3 :angel:

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Why'd you say it was?? :confused:

I thought it was... coz people don´t use it much...

I realized it wasn´t when I opened the smiles window and it was almost in the middle...if it was new, it would be by the end...:)

GoodGodGirl23
01-14-2003, 01:22 PM
I thought it was... coz people don´t use it much...  

I realized it wasn´t when I opened the smiles window and it was almost in the middle...if it was new, it would be by the end...:)

That's ok hun..:P My Genius is entitled to make one mistake in his lifetime! heheh!;) JOKEING!!!!!:P :dancing: :dancing:

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2003, 02:05 PM
ok!!! I was tired of all the :sex: we had b4!

GoodGodGirl23
01-14-2003, 02:23 PM
ok!!! I was tired of all the :sex: we had b4!

Heh!:P Tired of, or from...:P

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2003, 03:50 PM
see? I´m still tired from it... I even typed it wrong!

GoodGodGirl23
01-14-2003, 04:36 PM
:P

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2003, 10:26 PM
but I´m ready for another round now! :) :P

GoodGodGirl23
01-15-2003, 11:15 PM
but I´m ready for another round now! :P

That's my lil Pimpin Man!! :) :pimp: Here ya go hun!:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :jam: