Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Shed My Skin on The Fantastic Four soundtrack!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Shed My Skin on The Fantastic Four soundtrack!!

The Lithium
06-03-2005, 07:30 PM
I haven't seen this posted here yet. Found this on the Megan McCauley website;

Come On Come In - Velvet Revolver
Error Operator - Taking Back Sunday
Relax - Chingy
Whatever Happened To The Heroes - Joss Stone
Waiting (Save Your Life) - Omnisoul
Always Come Back To Me - Ryan Cabrera
Everything Burns - Ben Moody & Anastacia
New World Symphony - Miri Ben-Ari & Pharaohe Monch
Die For You - Megan McCauley
Noots - Sum 41
Surrender - Simple Plan
I'll Take You Down - 4
On Fire - Lioyd Banks
Reverie - Megan McCauley
Summerbreeze - Jason Mraz
Shed My Skin - Alter Bridge
In Due Time - Submersed
Goodbye To You - Breaking Point
Disposable Sunshine - Loser

Although this tracklist seems pretty weak... I mean Sum 41 and Simple Plan...

Dogstar
06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
And Submersed is on there, too :thumbsup:...I agree with you about the rest of the soundtrack, though.

The Lithium
06-04-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm looking forward to hear how Ben Moody and Anastacia sounds together! And to hear more Megan McCauley tracks!

uncertaindrumer
06-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Wow. That music SUCKS! lol, it is good that AB is getting a song on there, albeit one of their weaker ones.

Wylde-Tremonti
06-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Although this tracklist seems pretty weak... I mean Sum 41 and Simple Plan...
Sum 41's New Stuff Is pretty good... its more metal... and Dave Baksh is an AWESOME guitarist... i don't like most of their shit... but you've gotta give them that... he's one good lead guitar player

as far as i'm concerned... there are 4-5 solid bands on that track list... which is more than most major movie soundtracks

Agent D
06-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Marvel really needs to stop letting Wind Up do all their soundtracks...

titan9
06-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Ryan Cabrera, Joss Stone, Chingy and Simple Plan all need to go, lol. The last four songs look to be the best on the CD.

Agent, I sorta agree with you. The last few soundtracks by Wind-Up have been, well, pretty weak. I did like the Daredevil soundtrack they did, though. I mean, not every song on there was good, but it had a ton of decent/good songs on it. It had 12 Stones, Fuel, Drowning Pool(not really a fan of theirs, but the song they had on there was good), bareable songs by Evanescence and Nickelback and some other decent stuff. The Elektra CD DID have a couple of good songs, but not nearly as many as the DD CD did. It seems like Wind-Up is putting a lot more Pop on their soundtracks as of late, and in my opinion, that has to go. Stick with Rock.

titan9
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
I take back some of what I said above. I just checked out the track listing for the Punisher soundtrack(also done by Wind-Up), and I think that one is as good as the DD soundtrack. I guess the last two Wind-Up released soundtracks(Elektra and Fantastic Four) are pretty weak in comparison to the Punisher and DD soundtracks.

RockGoddess
06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Wow. That music SUCKS! lol, it is good that AB is getting a song on there, albeit one of their weaker ones.

Funny how we all have differing tastes. SMS is my fave of the entire ODR album! lol

Dogstar
06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Funny how we all have differing tastes. SMS is my fave of the entire ODR album! lol
I have more love for SMS than I did at first. It really hit me live, so now I really like it :D.

aussiecreeder
06-05-2005, 09:41 AM
this might be too left-field but why didn't wind-up put a AB b-side to ensure at least the AB hardcore fans ( us lol) would buy it. who's going to buy this crappy album with a AB song everyone already has?

TeriB19
06-05-2005, 10:24 AM
No, hide, it's not too left-field. I think it definitely would've guaranteed more sales of the CD if an Alter Bridge song was on there that we didn't have. You ought to go to work for Wind-Up!!

Dogstar
06-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Wind Up likes to milk things until they're dry.They need better marketing people.

uncertaindrumer
06-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Wind Up does not know how to run a company, either for their band's sake, OR for money's sake.

And putting SMS on this album is ridiculous. Not only do fans not give a crap, but anyone who listens to the album and has decent music taste will lose SMS in the load of other crap there...

The Lithium
06-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Marvel really needs to stop letting Wind Up do all their soundtracks...
Yeah, they must have some kinda contract! All Marvels soundtracks sounds a like and that's because it's pretty much the same artists on all their latest soundtracks.

Agent D
06-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah, they must have some kinda soundtrack! All Marvels soundtracks sounds a like and that's because it's pretty much the same artists on all their latest soundtracks.

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, the soundtracks for Daredevil, Punisher, Elektra, and Fantastic Four are all the same. I'm really disappointed with this release. So far the best Marvel cds have been the Spider-Man soundtracks.

aussiecreeder
06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
No, hide, it's not too left-field. I think it definitely would've guaranteed more sales of the CD if an Alter Bridge song was on there that we didn't have. You ought to go to work for Wind-Up!!

lol that would be a good job! :) its common sense......i wonder if they have someone reading these message boards? that would be a no-brainer if there ever was one......

Dogstar
06-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, the soundtracks for Daredevil, Punisher, Elektra, and Fantastic Four are all the same. I'm really disappointed with this release. So far the best Marvel cds have been the Spider-Man soundtracks.
I only bought the Punisher soundtrack out of that list because it had a Jerry Cantrell/Damageplan song on it, and I love Jerry. Now, if it had been a Jerry song I already had, I probably wouldn't have bought it. If the AB song had been a new one, I definitely would have bought it just for that song. I could do without the rest of that lineup, except Submersed. There again, they could have put a new song on that one.

The Lithium
06-09-2005, 05:26 PM
So far the best Marvel cds have been the Spider-Man soundtracks.
Yeah, Road Runner, (Slipknot, Nickelback), did that one.

I could do without the rest of that lineup, except Submersed.
It would be real cool to hear new Submersed tune! I'd love to hear a newer version of Broken Man!

titan9
06-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I personally thought that the first Spiderman soundtrack was good, while the second stunk. Train? Dashboard Confessional? I can do without those artists.

The Lithium
06-11-2005, 08:47 AM
I think both Train's and Dashboard Confessional's songs were great on that soundtrack!

Agent D
06-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Dashboard's song was great. I thought it perfectly defined the theme of the film and Peter Parker.

Train's song stank.