Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
mp3's [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : mp3's

nagpo
05-29-2005, 03:55 PM
i was wondering if anybody had "i'm eighteen" and "Bound & Tied" and anything creed acoustic they could pm me please, thanx. :)(in mp3 format that i can download. and its in good quality please)

RMadd
05-29-2005, 04:18 PM
check your PM, i've got both

nagpo
05-29-2005, 06:29 PM
check your PM, i've got both
i havent gotten them yet

nagpo
05-29-2005, 06:41 PM
i havent gotten them yet
Thank u :)

nagpo
05-29-2005, 06:59 PM
now does anyone have any of creeds acoustic other then lullaby? if u do please pm me. or riders on the storm and roadhouse blues. i am looking too. ive already gooten two viruses on my computer.

titan9
05-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey, I'd recommend DLing WinMX. It's a great, free, P2P program that is completely free of viruses and spyware. Also, check your PM. I have some Acoustics you might be interested in.

Airsck
08-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Hey guys... I need some music either!!!! Here in Brazil itīs so hard to find albums like Stoned Immaculate and so on... Singles here itīs other rarity. Right! I already searched in Kaaza and Emule but it comes with so many beeps or fails.

I need them:

BROTHER OF MINE
RIDERS ON THE STORM
ROADHOUSE BLUES
LIGHT MY FIRE (this one I got in video)

Thank you guys!!!

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey guys... I need some music either!!!! Here in Brazil itīs so hard to find albums like Stoned Immaculate and so on... Singles here itīs other rarity. Right! I already searched in Kaaza and Emule but it comes with so many beeps or fails.

I need them:

BROTHER OF MINE
RIDERS ON THE STORM
ROADHOUSE BLUES
LIGHT MY FIRE (this one I got in video)

Thank you guys!!!
Never heard of "Brother Of Mine" but I have "Riders On The Storm". PM me and I'll send it to you.

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 09:48 PM
now does anyone have any of creeds acoustic other then lullaby? if u do please pm me. or riders on the storm and roadhouse blues. i am looking too. ive already gooten two viruses on my computer.

PM Me your e-mail address and I'll send ya "Riders On The Storm".

riggersversion1
08-29-2005, 04:12 AM
Never heard of "Brother Of Mine" but I have "Riders On The Storm". PM me and I'll send it to you.

Brother Of Mine is a song by a band called Virgos, who Creed's tour bassist Brett Hestla was leadsinger/guitarist of. Mark played a guitar solo on it & Flip played some keyboard at the end.

It's a great song, if you want that too, I also have it so I can send it you?

If you like it, be sure to check out Brett Hestla's new band at www.darknewday.com

PJAmerica
08-29-2005, 04:50 AM
Brother Of Mine is a song by a band called Virgos, who Creed's tour bassist Brett Hestla was leadsinger/guitarist of. Mark played a guitar solo on it & Flip played some keyboard at the end.

It's a great song, if you want that too, I also have it so I can send it you?

If you like it, be sure to check out Brett Hestla's new band at www.darknewday.com
Hek yeah, Man I have missed so much with being offline for 2 years. Thanks so much. :)

Regards, John

Airsck
08-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Finally I got Riders On The Storm studio version in Kaaza... its rux!
Is there some version of ROadhouse Blues and in studio? I got it from Woodstock 99 and another taken from a tv show, the same show where was taken Light My Fire!

PJAmerica
08-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Finally I got Riders On The Storm studio version in Kaaza... its rux!
Is there some version of ROadhouse Blues and in studio? I got it from Woodstock 99 and another taken from a tv show, the same show where was taken Light My Fire!
NO studio releases of Roadhouse Blues BY Creed as far as I know.

Dogstar
08-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Roadhouse Blues is on the Asian import of Human Clay on a bonus disc. I can't remember if it's a live version or not and if I can figure out how to send it to you, I will. PM me if you're interested.

PJAmerica
08-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Roadhouse Blues is on the Asian import of Human Clay on a bonus disc. I can't remember if it's a live version or not and if I can figure out how to send it to you, I will. PM me if you're interested.
It's a live version. I need to obtain it myself. If you would not mind sending a copy to me my e-mail addy is johnb2005@gmail.com.

Airsck
08-31-2005, 03:18 PM
And you guys got the My Own Prison (Blue Collar version), i know that the intro is different from My Own Prison (WindUp).

Dogstar
08-31-2005, 08:20 PM
It's a live version. I need to obtain it myself. If you would not mind sending a copy to me my e-mail addy is johnb2005@gmail.com.
Sure thing.