Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
not round here [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : not round here

Jester
05-25-2005, 09:06 PM
To hell with this place I am going to more intelligent fields where people can carry on valid conversations and those who are reading this know exactly what I am talking about if you would like to clued in go ahead and check out the faith and religion board and you'll understand so to certain people I would just say get a clue and some intellectual integrety.

Sincirr it’s been fun and even though we didn't see eye to eye I respect your stances and curiosity very much.

AussieCreeder as I respect you and your :2cents: every now and then.

Dario I hope you find everything you are looking for and good luck to you in your relatively new marriage it is not an easy path but stick to it

uncertaindrumer
05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
If I am everything you say I am... Such a loser, such an non-intellect, such an idiot, why are YOU the one resorting to cheap shots like this?

Jester
05-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Cheap shots? I am not giving cheap shots I am Tired of the Bullshit you are trying to pass of as fact. Tired of you claiming I have put up no reference and when I do you say " yeah I skimmed through it and its bull shit" tired of your dodging of questions and then accusing others of doing the same tired of thinking that you are all-knowing and anyone who has a different opinion is "Obviously has no knowledge of things" when I prove time and time again that I do. you see I don't just regurgitate what I hear in church I actually think about what I hear for I do have a brain and I chose to use it I encourage you to do the same.

TeriB19
05-25-2005, 09:35 PM
You two need to settle this in PM's, not on the board.

Jester
05-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I am posting to say goodbye and I get attacked so I am forced to defend myself.

TeriB19
05-25-2005, 09:50 PM
And I'm telling you, settle it in PM's. Thread is closed.