Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Drawing In ART Show [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Drawing In ART Show

Wylde-Tremonti
05-18-2005, 07:32 PM
This Drawing was in The Belleville Art On The Square Art Show this past weekend...and wanted to share it with all of my Brothers and Sisters!!!
Didn't win any awards... but i was proud to have it in the competition...

SEVERENCE (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Wylde-Tremonti/Severence.jpg)

Of Course you can draw your own interpretations... but this drawing has alot of symbolism for me...

The Drawing is about My Home life and specifically my parents Divorce... The Hand on the Right Represents my Father and the Building behind him represents my home consisting of Him, Myself, and my Sister. The hand is "melting" because my dad Tries and works so hard to keep us together and to provide for us.
The Hand on the left represents my Mother. She Cheated on my father and thus, Severed herself from our family. The hand is Brittle and Dying because in many ways she is dead to me. (i have alot hatred in my heart that i can't let go of because of her... she never showed any remorse)
The Canyon/Water Fall represents the The Split of our family... The dark "water" Represents all the thing my mother had done to hurt my family and i. The Clouds are Dark because of all the Dark feeling i have about my mother...

And finally... The Light Shining throught the clouds Represents God in Heaven who has stuck by me through all of this and it also represents the Hope i have for my future...

Thanks for Reading this big Long Post! Hope you guys like it!

Dogstar
05-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Matt, that is awesome and I think it's great that you find such a creative, constuctive, nondestructive way to channel your anger and sadness and hope all into one very bad-ass pic. Great job!

Wylde-Tremonti
05-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Matt, that is awesome and I think it's great that you find such a creative, constuctive, nondestructive way to channel your anger and sadness and hope all into one very bad-ass pic. Great job!
Thanks alot Kerri!!!

I Guess that's why i'm an Artist AND a guitarist... that, and i don't have that great of speaking skills(by that... i mean that i sound dumb or uneducated just by the WAY i say things...not that i accually have a hard time saying things)... lol so i prefer to express myself in other ways

Dogstar
05-18-2005, 08:20 PM
That's cool, as long as you do express it...That's a very good thing!

TeriB19
05-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Matt, I can't tell you how much that moved me. The picture is wonderful and you've put so much feeling into it, obviously. I definitely feel the pain and the description you gave speaks volumes. Don't stop!! You've got more talent than you realize.

Wylde-Tremonti
05-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Matt, I can't tell you how much that moved me. The picture is wonderful and you've put so much feeling into it, obviously. I definitely feel the pain and the description you gave speaks volumes. Don't stop!! You've got more talent than you realize.
yeah... I wish the Judges at the Art show knew the whole meaning behind the drawing... lol (Not that i'm trying to cash in on it... lol, I Just think that it would have gotten it noticed )

Higher_Desire
05-18-2005, 09:08 PM
That's really sweet dude. You definetly have more talent than I do. I can draw stick people pretty well now, though. lol.

H-D :pimp:

Wylde-Tremonti
05-18-2005, 09:22 PM
That's really sweet dude. You definetly have more talent than I do. I can draw stick people pretty well now, though. lol.

H-D :pimp:
Thanks Bro!!! I appreciate it!

creedsister
05-18-2005, 10:46 PM
:) i like it was beautiful :) it was a long post i just sorta ran through it it reminds me of my taste in art Cool :jam: :jam: :jam:

Wylde-Tremonti
05-19-2005, 10:12 AM
:) i like it was beautiful :) it was a long post i just sorta ran through it it reminds me of my taste in art Cool :jam: :jam: :jam:
Thanks CS!!! I appreciate you goin through that long post! lol

RMadd
05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
man, that's pretty spiffy, doesn't matter that it didn't win any awards, b/c it's special & important to you

Wylde-Tremonti
05-20-2005, 03:15 PM
man, that's pretty spiffy, doesn't matter that it didn't win any awards, b/c it's special & important to you
yeah bro! Totally...