Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hello everyone!! I MISSED you!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!! I MISSED you!!!!!!

HigherGirl
04-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey gang!!

I missed you guys sooo much! :(

I posted awhile back my cat has feline diabetes, and have been rigorously on other message boards (sorry for the adultery..) I never knew that this disease I would get so involved with. There is so much for me to do, and so many questions to ask. My kitty is doing well, she has to have insulin injections 2ce a day, But otherwise, very normal, and playful. Just have to watch alot of things on her now, her blood sugar levels, diet, how much insulin, etc.

Thought it was cool, yesterday was her birthday, she's 11 :) and I was bipping around the house cleaning to Creed music :D and played WAWO and had a slow dance with my kitty. (yes, I have NO kids, ok!!?) well, she never fought me to put her down, obviously she loves Creed! (she should, she's heard it enough!!)
Well, hope to hear from you all soon. Will try to jump back in here at some point!! ;)

RMadd
04-23-2005, 12:07 PM
heyyyyyy, welcome back! sorry to hear about your cat, glad to hear she's doing much better now

Dogstar
04-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey, HigherGirl, WB, and that's good that your kitty is doing well! Nice to see you back.

HigherGirl
04-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks!! :)

Good to be back to normal.... well, a little, don't think I ever was *normal*... :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey There HigherGirl :D Welcome back chicky :bounce:

HigherGirl
04-23-2005, 11:41 PM
:o Aww..thanks Julie!!!!

Xterminator27
04-24-2005, 03:54 AM
AWWW I MISED YOU SOO MUCH= :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

fdhsfjadh dhs hs d

HigherGirl
04-24-2005, 03:55 AM
Wello Hello Kings X..
How the hell are ya!!!??

Trimontana
04-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Hiya Girly Girl!!!!
Nice to hear that your kitty is better. And its great have ya around again...we are here to help each other ;)

HigherGirl
04-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks Tri..
It's very difficult right now for me, I try to post when I can, you guys here always made me laugh, a welcome relief after testing blood sugars and giving insulin injections..Plus a crappy job on top of it!! Kitty is doing well though..laying in her favorite window watching the birdies with a big 'ol belly full of food.. :p