Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
tour reviews? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : tour reviews?

Creedture
09-29-2002, 10:48 AM
Hey, I saw Creed on the second show of the tour(1/18) in Birmingham. They were with Tantric and The Virgos...

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the 12 Stones performances, they are my second favorite group so im anxious to see them...also...I hear Default is great live..i love their music.

Dogstar
09-29-2002, 03:06 PM
I saw 12 Stones with Creed in Cincinnati on Aug. 26. I thought they were a lot of fun. They had a lot of energy and I liked their music. They played nice and tight together, too. I felt bad for them because it was an outdoor show and not a whole lot of people were in their seats yet. They were good sports, though, and did their best to get everyone pumped up. I went out and bought their CD when I got back. It's a nice debut.

allison
09-29-2002, 06:02 PM
I became a big fan of 12 Stones after seeing them perform and buying their CD (which, IMO, rocks). Their lyrics are very meaningful, like Creed's. They are very fun to watch-very energetic-ESPECIALLY the frontman and the bassist. You won't believe the bassist! :eek: Paul, the lead singer, is a very good entertainer and does that robot thing on stage which I like. Thumbs up. :clap:

CreedFan05
09-29-2002, 06:47 PM
I saw Creed with Cinder, 12 stones, and Sevendust on the 28 in Oklahoma City. It was awesome! Hands down best concert ever!

Mulletman
09-30-2002, 10:34 PM
i got there lat last friday (9-27) and i was in line to get in when 12 stones played broken. i would of rather heard 12 stones than sevendust

PaulMcCoygirl
10-05-2002, 03:06 AM
I saw the 12 Stones w/Creed in San Antonio Texas on Sept.20. It was an AWESOME show!! I never wnated to leave. Sevendust was great too, I went out and bought their cd afterwards.

creeder
02-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Creed is the best live band in the world!!!!!:D

Sheila63
02-10-2003, 07:03 PM
You're absolutely right, creeder. I saw them on New Year's Eve and it was THE best concert I've ever been to and experienced!!:dancing:

hotforscott
02-10-2003, 07:47 PM
I saw Creed on 9-22-02 in Little Rock with Cinder, 12 stones and Saliva.

It was awesome. That was my first show on the floor and it was so intense. When I saw them on the Human Clay tour I was in the lower level. It's just not the same.

Sheila63
02-10-2003, 07:54 PM
I was in the lower level on NYE and I was thrilled just to be able to see them, but next time, I want to be on the floor, near the rail so I can experience some of what you did, hotforscott!! I can only imagine how awesome it was.

hotforscott
02-10-2003, 08:10 PM
It's totally awesome. I have been 2 three shows. The first was in the lower level, the second 2 were floor and nothing compares. I will NEVER go back to stands, I love being on the floor.

Dogstar
02-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Four shows, three of them on the rail. I wouldn' t have it any other way. I could never sit in seats at a Creed show ever again. :D

hotforscott
02-10-2003, 09:18 PM
I know what you mean. I couldn't sit at a Creed concert either.

JenRN
02-10-2003, 09:20 PM
Four times for me:

1st- Febrauary 2002 with Virgos and Tantric, not so great seats

2nd- July 2002 Opening show of 2nd leg of tour, 12 stones and Course of Nature, really great band!!!! And better seats lower level

3rd- August 2002, Pit seats 12 stones and Jerry Cantrel, AWESOME!!!!! my first pit experience, on the rail and in Scott's face!!!!!

4th- August 2002 Pit again in Washington DC, 12 sones and Jerry again, got same pit seats and ran like a freak to get them too. AWESOME got the sweat and all, and got a pic of Mark's from him!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Went home smelling of Scott's sweat! Best one yet!!!!:dancing:

TeriB19
02-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Same here Jen, first Creed show, Feb. 23 CAArean in No. Jersey, we were in East Hell but the show rocked

Second show, Camden, Aug 2. Better seats, 2nd level center, still far away but a little better.

Third show, Ft. Wayne Indiana, on the rail in front of Mark. It was then that I made the decision, even before the show started, that I never wanted to see them from anywhere but the rail on Mark's side.

Fourth show, NYE Philly, again on the rail in front of Mark. No way I've ever seen a better show in my life. The rail is the ONLY way to see Creed. No better experience than to share the show with them and the rest of the screaming lunatics you are squished in there with.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
02-10-2003, 11:49 PM
Hey Creedture,

I was at the show you attended in Birmingham, it was my first Creed experence. I ended up seeing them in Birmingham, Nashville, Little Rock, Evansville, and the best show was New Years Eve in Philly. Of all the opening bands for them , my favorite would have to be Saliva. Cinder are an up and coming band. Jerry Cantrell didn't seem like he was into his music when he opened in Nashville. 12 Stones are good , I just got tired of seeing them. Default were pretty good too. And I didn't say anything about 3 Doors Down, because I believe there music speaks for itself.

Dogstar
02-10-2003, 11:53 PM
Jerry was my fave of the openers, of course...no surprise there, I know ;)

souldancer
02-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Jerry was my fave of the openers, of course...no surprise there, I know ;) NO:D

Saw Creed with 12 Stones at Vegas - not my 'cup of tea'. I saw Default a few times - liked their fun energy and those nice, sleezy songs, great guitarists...Woohoo my little Dallas!

HigherGirl
02-11-2003, 10:56 AM
Saw Creed w/ 12 Stones Aug 9, 2002 in Tinley Park Illinois...I thought they were pretty good, Usually people don't watch the opening acts, But these guys were good, I sat through most of their set!!!!

Sheila63
02-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I know what you mean. I couldn't sit at a Creed concert either.

Believe me, although I had seats for the show in Philly, I didn't sit the whole time Creed was on!! I was on my feet, dancing with my arms in the air!!! Oh to relive that night!!:dancing:

Sheila63
02-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Four times for me:

1st- Febrauary 2002 with Virgos and Tantric, not so great seats

2nd- July 2002 Opening show of 2nd leg of tour, 12 stones and Course of Nature, really great band!!!!  And better seats lower level

3rd- August 2002, Pit seats 12 stones and Jerry Cantrel, AWESOME!!!!! my first pit experience, on the rail and in Scott's face!!!!!

4th- August 2002 Pit again in Washington DC, 12 sones and Jerry again, got same pit seats and ran like a freak to get them too.  AWESOME got the sweat and all, and got a pic of Mark's from him!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:  Went home smelling of Scott's sweat!  Best one yet!!!!:dancing:

Wow, I'm soooo jealous, Jen. That 4th show sounds amazing. I'm going to do whatever I can on their next tour to have a similar experience. You're a lucky woman!!!;)

creed_affair
02-12-2003, 08:12 AM
I saw 12 Stones in Cincinnati in Aug.'02 and San Antonio in Oct'02. I really liked them. They picked up a new fan with their performances.

JenRN
02-12-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Wow, I'm soooo jealous, Jen.  That 4th show sounds amazing.  I'm going to do whatever I can on their next tour to have a similar experience.  You're a lucky woman!!!;)
Yeah that was for sure my favorite experience yet!!!! The eye contact, the sweat, and then getting a pic directly form Mark, can't get much better than that!:D :D