Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed And The Young [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed And The Young

Mr.CreedFreakTN
04-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Creed may be over and done with, and quite honestly I haven't listened to their music in about a month or so. My 5 year old was getting ready for school this morning and all of sudden he starts running around the house singing My Sacrifice this morning, that was cute . Creed seems to of had an impact on us all, young and old. :)

titan9
04-15-2005, 09:33 AM
You're definitely right about that. My little niece and nephew(ages 4 and 3, respectively) LOVE Creed. It all started when I played them the music videos for My Sacrifice and One Last Breath. They loved those videos immediately and loved the songs. My little niece even calls Stapp her "favorite guy". They now like the videos for Don't Stop Dancing and With Arms Wide Open and are always asking to watch them. I've also got them into Alter Bridge, although my niece doesn't like Myles very much, lol! As she puts it, "I don't like how he looks".:laugh: Them being fans of Creed and Alter Bridge is soooooo cute, and makes me really proud. I'd rather have them listening to Creed than many of the bands on Pop radio today.

TeriB19
04-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Same with my kids, 7 & 5. We were driving the other day and out of nowhere, Jenn started singing Weathered. I put the cd on and as I was forwarding the cd to that track, OLB passed and Amanda fought to hear that one first. She was singing OLB as Jenn was singing Weathered. And they both like AB. Amanda's funny, she'll be walking through the house and all of a sudden she's belt out SHED MY SKIN!!! OHH ARE YOU READY FOR MEEEEEEEEE. I can honestly say I'd much rather they sing that music than the crap on the radio.

Bridge of Clay
04-15-2005, 10:26 AM
I caught my dad rambling My Sacrifice the other day! hehehehe

RMadd
04-15-2005, 12:13 PM
lol Marcos
when i saw this thread title, i couldn't help but think of Michael Jackson

RMadd
04-15-2005, 12:14 PM
but, seriously, that's awesome that they love 'em all. that means, when steve's 50, he'll still be running these boards for a new generation of creed & ab fans as well.

Steve
04-15-2005, 03:26 PM
^^ :D

Ana4Stapp
04-16-2005, 10:06 AM
My nephew Luccas,age 8, really loves Bullets and ODR ... ;)

uncertaindrumer
04-16-2005, 07:58 PM
You're definitely right about that. My little niece and nephew(ages 4 and 3, respectively) LOVE Creed. It all started when I played them the music videos for My Sacrifice and One Last Breath. They loved those videos immediately and loved the songs. My little niece even calls Stapp her "favorite guy". They now like the videos for Don't Stop Dancing and With Arms Wide Open and are always asking to watch them. I've also got them into Alter Bridge, although my niece doesn't like Myles very much, lol! As she puts it, "I don't like how he looks".:laugh: Them being fans of Creed and Alter Bridge is soooooo cute, and makes me really proud. I'd rather have them listening to Creed than many of the bands on Pop radio today.

What are you DOING to them!!!!?? Don't bring them up on WAWO and OLB!!!!

Bullets, unforgiven, pity for a dime, what if... THAT'S WHAT THEY SHOULD BE LISTENING TO!!!

lol, jk. If you want them to like pop songs, go ahead. lol, lol, jk

Ana has it right. Bullets and ODR, baby!

titan9
04-16-2005, 08:42 PM

Bullets, unforgiven, pity for a dime, what if... THAT'S WHAT THEY SHOULD BE LISTENING TO!!!

Lol! I think those songs you mentioned are a bit too, uh "aggressive", for them. I don't think my sister would like her kids singing "look at me, look at me, at least look at me when you shoot a bullet through my head". Now, me, I wouldn't really mind it(lol), and if they were legally my kids, I'd be exposing them to a lot more Creed and Alter Bridge.:laugh: As they get older, I'll start gradually introducing them to more stuff by Creed and Alter Bridge(that includes the more aggressive stuff), but at the moment, I have to stick to the "softer" stuff(i.e. the "pop radio songs"). And hey, I'm trying to turn them off to pop radio but, unfortunately, it isn't working as well as I would have hoped. My niece likes some pretty bad pop songs, lol. I think that as she gets older, though, she'll begin to hate pop radio and all it stands for just like I do. I'm just proud that she actually likes a couple of good bands(Alter Bridge and Creed). :D

Ana4Stapp
04-17-2005, 12:37 PM

I know you're going to like it: ;)

I read it in a Stapp's interview: Jagger's favorites are Bullets and What If. He won't let me sing any lullabies or soft songs. His exact word are "I only like the hard songs!"
By the way, Jagger also asked Stapp why he didn't write Bullets for him instead of WAWO ... :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2005, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: :thankyou: :thankyou: ;)

titan9
04-18-2005, 06:27 PM
I know you're going to like it: ;)

I read it in a Stapp's interview: Jagger's favorites are Bullets and What If. He won't let me sing any lullabies or soft songs. His exact word are "I only like the hard songs!"
By the way, Jagger also asked Stapp why he didn't write Bullets for him instead of WAWO ... :rolleyes:

That's a smart kid, lol! ;)

Ana4Stapp
04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
That's a smart kid, lol! ;)
Definitely, by the way he also has a band and plays the drums... ;)