Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Loads of news on Stapp!!! April 13th!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Loads of news on Stapp!!! April 13th!!!

Bridge of Clay
04-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Check the brand new www.friendsofscottstapp.com

It has a letter from him to his fans as I'll post below (thanks to PBF)

Fan Letter 4/1

HELLO MY FRIENDS WE MEET AGAIN...
IT'S BEEN A WHILE,
WHERE SHOULD WE BEGIN?

You all have blessed me with the most amazing and blessed LIFE! I just want to always remind you of how much I appreciate your love for my music and the Love that you give me!

Everyday, I wake up, kiss my son and neice and just enjoy being a Dad.

BUT NOW I'm MAKING MY RECORD... MY SOLO RECORD!

I have to be honest with you and let you know that my Entire life... personal, emotional, physical and my Creed life, were in disarray at the same time and it really caused a lot of pressure, anxiety, hurt and pain. Eventually depression was in full swing! I mean, I hit ROCK BOTTOM!

Now, all that was negative in my life has been removed... in EVERY AREA!

I'M BACK in a VERY POSITIVE PLACE.

But I have a lot of things to deal with emotionally while writing this record!

So expect the journey... the Highs, the Lows, the in betweens... rocking out where I've been and where I am now. And I ask you to welcome me as a solo artist! BUT know that I HAVE NOT CHANGED in STYLE NOR in MEANING... Hopefully just GROWN.

So here I am... SCOTT STAPP.

Let's start hanging out again!

New record out in August...Scott

Finally what we've been asking for!!!

tremonti4life04
04-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Its about time. But the question still stands, where are the in-studio pictures and all the stuff that the fans wanna see. I know im a pessimist, but i just want to see proof, not a letter, i want hard physical proof. Sound clips, pictures, anything. Im skeptical, but ive waited this long, so im allowed to be.

Ann Allusion
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks, Marcos for posting the information here :)

it is great to know that things are moving along and that the new Album is coming out in August no later than September, so it can be in the running for the Grammy's...and the single is supposed to drop sometime in June or July, to quote...it's "awesome".

this is the rest of the information that was posted at PBF.

...and tforlife04...you have every right to remain pessamistic as you want to, that's your choice...but for some people...this information, as Marcos said, is what they wanted to "hear". Reguarding the "proof" you are asking for..."Stay Tuned" as is printed at the bottom of the page at www.friendsofscottstapp.com

ya never know what will eventually show up there... ;)

Bridge of Clay
04-13-2005, 04:36 PM
yeah. I think it's great he finally stepped out of his "cage" (so to say... I'm missing the right expression) and got in touch with the fans again.

This "sign of life" was necessary.

Agent D
04-13-2005, 04:44 PM
I really don't think this is real. Not yet. I smell something fishy.

I don't understand why something like this would end up on a brand new site instead of even on PBF first and nothing regarding this news is on his official site.

Bridge of Clay
04-13-2005, 05:02 PM
I really don't think this is real. Not yet. I smell something fishy.

I don't understand why something like this would end up on a brand new site instead of even on PBF first and nothing regarding this news is on his official site.
coz this new site is official, it's for fan relations, kinda CreedInk.

And it got known after Kiki, who's close to Stapp, told Julie, one of the admins of PBF.

tremonti4life04
04-13-2005, 06:01 PM
...and tforlife04...you have every right to remain pessamistic as you want to, that's your choice...but for some people...this information, as Marcos said, is what they wanted to "hear". Reguarding the "proof" you are asking for..."Stay Tuned" as is printed at the bottom of the page at www.friendsofscottstapp.com

ya never know what will eventually show up there... ;)

I know how hard it is for a perfectionist to write and record an album (im in the same boat) I'm writing, and hopefully recording soon my own album, and writing and producing another bands album in the extremely near future. I am still pessimistic because we see the wind-up ScottStapp.com, and the only update was a picture about a month ago, and it was one that PBF had for the longest time. I really want to see stapp take off, hopefully see him in concert if i deem him good enough to spend that kinda $$ on. I just dont like the fact that we are waiting with maybe one word every 3 months on what hes up to, besides the every now and then "the pre recording is finished" or "Stapp is working 12 hour days in the studio". I have a lot of fans/friends that i keep updated regularly about all of my doings. Between keeping my website up to date, keeping them up to speed on myspace, and whatnot. I know what its like, but you gotta keep everyone interested

Agent D
04-13-2005, 06:17 PM
coz this new site is official, it's for fan relations, kinda CreedInk.

And it got known after Kiki, who's close to Stapp, told Julie, one of the admins of PBF.

Uh...huh. Well, if it's official...then cool. Just seems kinda strange that he'd launch an entirely new site instead of just posting this on his other site. Bizarre. Let's hope this works a lot better than CreedInk did.

Dogstar
04-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah, exactly, Agent. It does say copyright Scott Stapp, so hopefully, it's official. I really hope we get that album this year. I miss his voice.

Steve
04-13-2005, 06:37 PM
The site was made by a company - http://sparkart.net/ - which does sites for other music artists.

Ana4Stapp
04-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Finally we get good news!!!Thanks Marcos...actually we have to wait and see...

Maybe I'm wrong, but did he subscribe "Scott Stapp Creed ?? -solo 05? " :confused:

titan9
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Finally. THIS is what I have been saying that Stapp should do: keep his fans posted by posting some stuff on his site. Keeping all of his fans up to date is a good idea, and I'm glad that this is finally being done. So now we have confirmation on August for the new album? That's awesome. Now we just need a firm date in August. I'm definitely excited for the new album, and excited that we may actually get a site that is updated more frequently.

NeedforCreed
04-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow, this has me jacked! I'll be counting the days (hopefully, if there is a specific day the cd will be released) until it hits the shelves. I'm anxious to hear some play by Stapp. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed cause my expectations are extremely high. Bring on the Stapper.

titan9
04-13-2005, 08:54 PM
I feel the exact same way, NeedforCreed. I am pumped for this new CD(as I have been since the Creed break-up was announced) and my expectations for it are high. I can't wait for the new CD and I'll definitely pick it up the day it comes out. I know Stapp has it in him to give us an awesome album, so hopefully he does.

tremonti4life04
04-13-2005, 11:59 PM
You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song.

Chase
04-14-2005, 12:21 AM
I definately can't wait until August!

NeedforCreed
04-14-2005, 09:13 AM
You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song.

Hope that's not the case that Stapp would do that. I've wondered the same thing about Burn It Down. I'm not trashing the song. Actually it's one of my favorites on that cd. Hopefully, he'll bring us something heavy and not get into the pop. That would be a downer.

titan9
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM

Yeah, I'm also a bit interested in it as well. I hope Stapp doesn't write a song bashing them, as that'll only make him look bad, in my opinion. I think it's best that he leaves that alone, moves on and doesn't talk about it in interviews. If he does talk about them in interviews, I hope he doesn't bash the guys and only says positive things about them. My one complaint with some Alter Bridge interviews is that they seem to talk a lot about Stapp(and in a less than flattering way). That's not their fault, really, because the press keeps asking. But if I were in their shoes, I'd just tell the press that I'm not going to talk about the past and that Alter Bridge is the future. The interviews lately seem to be a bit better, with less Stapp talk, which is good. All of this being my opinion, of course.

I definately can't wait until August!

Oh yeah, I can't wait either. I think it's going to be a good album, at the very least. Stapp has it in him to give us an awesome album, I know that much for sure. We'll see if he can deliver that kind of album.

TeriB19
04-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but did he subscribe "Scott Stapp Creed ?? -solo 05? " :confused:Yes Ana I noticed the same thing, it's signed Scott Stapp - Creed '05. I thought it was odd too. Good to see the letter but I'm a little confused as to why it's not from ScottStapp.com.

Another thing that's been mulling around in the back of my mind is this. Back in the early days, when Mark and Scott first hooked back up, remember on BTM Stapp said Mark was wailing away on the guitar and Scott said "Wow, that's not really what I'm into but you're all I've got" meaning Mark was heavy metal, Scott wasn't, but Scott adapted because that's the direction Mark was going for. I wonder now, without the heavy guitar, if Scott will take a lighter approach to music. Since he's writing his own stuff and the hard stuff wasn't initially what he was going for, what his new stuff will sound like. We're so used to hard-hitting Creed stuff, I'm wondering if Stapp will get back to the stuff he was into before collaborating with Mark. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

titan9
04-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Another thing that's been mulling around in the back of my mind is this. Back in the early days, when Mark and Scott first hooked back up, remember on BTM Stapp said Mark was wailing away on the guitar and Scott said "Wow, that's not really what I'm into but you're all I've got" meaning Mark was heavy metal, Scott wasn't, but Scott adapted because that's the direction Mark was going for. I wonder now, without the heavy guitar, if Scott will take a lighter approach to music. Since he's writing his own stuff and the hard stuff wasn't initially what he was going for, what his new stuff will sound like. We're so used to hard-hitting Creed stuff, I'm wondering if Stapp will get back to the stuff he was into before collaborating with Mark. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

That's definitely something to think about, Teri. It should be interesting to see what direction Stapp heads in with his music. I hope it isn't too light, but if it is, I'll still give it a chance. I'd like to see something similar to Creed, but not the exact same, if that makes any sense, lol. I'm just waiting for any 30 second track samples that may be made available in the months leading up to August. Once we hear a few of the tracks, we should have an idea whether it'll be similar to Creed or not.

cariocawlad
04-14-2005, 02:03 PM
I think we don't need to worry. We must enjoy this fact. Like Marcos said, this sign of life was a blow of fresh air into our sad hearts. And about the music, Scott said: the same style, but better, he means that his music grow in quality (Like the guys in AB).

I'm really happy to see Stapp enjoying his new moment, his family and I think we're gonna have amazing suprises when august comes.

Peace.

cariocawlad
04-14-2005, 02:04 PM
I think we don't need to worry. We must enjoy this fact. Like Marcos said, this sign of life was a blow of fresh air into our sad hearts. And about the music, Scott said: the same style, but better, he means that his music grow in quality (Like the guys in AB).

I'm really happy to see Stapp enjoying his new moment, his family and I think we're gonna have amazing suprises when august comes.

Peace.

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2005, 02:17 PM
I don't think the style will change that much, but I'm expecting it be more "ballad-orientated" if that makes sense... you know, stuff like WAWO and DSD.

OneOmerta
04-14-2005, 02:24 PM
You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song

This was posted quite awhile ago on the CreedTalk bb...by Ibleedpurple, regarding the meaning behind one of AB's songs, as he was told by Michael. This was before the album was out....and only a select few were invited to hear parts of it before it dropped ;)

For the most part, yeah, it's still a more "positive" vibe to the lyrics... although not every song. There's one, I think it's Shed My Skin, or Watch Your Words, one of those.. that's basically a total rip on Stapp and what he's become. Or that's what Michael told me it was anyway, I haven't heard the words yet.

I would imagine that Stapp will take some experiences from the Creed break up and incorporate that into this new album. At least that's the journey I'm anticipating from reading that letter to his fans.

titan9
04-14-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't think the style will change that much, but I'm expecting it be more "ballad-orientated" if that makes sense... you know, stuff like WAWO and DSD.

Yeah, just as long as it's not Pop, I'm cool with that. Ballad's aren't bad, and I could definitely live with a few or more of those on Stapp's solo CD.

Dogstar
04-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes Ana I noticed the same thing, it's signed Scott Stapp - Creed '05. I thought it was odd too. Good to see the letter but I'm a little confused as to why it's not from ScottStapp.com.

I've been thinking/worrying about the same thing. I'm not sure I want Scott Stapp lite. I like the hard-hitting stuff much better. But I will reserve judgment until I hear something.

RMadd
04-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I know how hard it is for a perfectionist to write and record an album
that's why Tom Scholz & Boston only put out a mere 5 original studio EPs in just about 30 years (and 8 years between 2nd & 3rd, 3rd & 4th, and 4th & 5th).
but, pertaining to the topic, it's good news now that we're hearing something - anything - from him

uncertaindrumer
04-14-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm not exactly "up" on Stapp news, so I am curious... is anything in there NEW? I mean, wasn't the date already tentatively set for August. Doesn't seem like much to me, but then again I am rather pessimistic about Stapp.

I really am SUPER curious to hear what he sound like though. I am sure I won't like it but MAN do I want to hear it...

scrit
04-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Man, I'm so glad we finally hear SOMETHING from Stapp. I was starting to lose faith in him. I bet that now that he waited so long to release a cd, fewer people will buy it. If he had released something closer to the breakup, i would have ran out to buy his cd, but now that I've been waiting so long, I was starting to lose intrest in the cd. I may not rush out to buy it like I would have, but I will still buy it once it comes out....eventually. Good news though still.

Ana4Stapp
04-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Yes Ana I noticed the same thing, it's signed Scott Stapp - Creed '05. I thought it was odd too. Good to see the letter but I'm a little confused as to why it's not from ScottStapp.com.

Everyone knows I love Stapp, of course I'm waiting for his best ,but I have to agree with you , this letter is a kinda strange.
Sorry, but it doesn't bring much about his cd, we already know it was going to be released in august, and now... it's in august, maybe in september!!?? And why he didn't post the letter on scottstapp.com? It isn't your official site?
Scott semeed happy and confident in the letter, but i don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but is it true? Sometimes he seems a little lost and disorientated in conducting his solo career...Hope I 'm wrong :(
As for his new stuff, I think its not going to be like hard-stuff but like some ballads-stuff, POP songs, RL for instance, (RL its not bad, but we know he can do better) it's certainly pop music...even more popular than AB stuff...anyway I 'm anxious about his cd and I hope for his best... ;)

SandMan
04-22-2005, 07:33 AM
"Now, all that was negative in my life has been removed... in EVERY AREA!"

"Beautiful is empty, Beautiful is free...how did the rest go?..Beautiful is me?.." ;)

God bless your work and your fans, Scott.

I am proud of you, for never giving up.

Love,

GregS
04-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Wooohoo.. Now thats what i want to hear... His album is FINALLY coming out.. :D

Johnnynips
04-24-2005, 12:23 AM
Did anyone else notice that all the bashing has been done on the part of alter creed...lol, I think Stapp is taking the turn the other cheek approach to show the guys he made a mistake...Hopefully after the solo's Mark Scott and Brian will realize that creed wasn't about trying to be this ultra heavy band...which they are not with myles"I'm too 80's" Kennedy at the helm. It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer...God, you think that Stapp and Tremonti being childhood friends could get together and pull their sh@# together and say I'm Sorry...Alter bridge is a great way to feel a little better about the absence of creed, but as a diehard fan it angers me every day that they aren't together anymore. They were on track to being one of the best bands ever, now their working their way into obscurity with some poser who thinks he is a rockstar...Tremonti phillips still rule but this has got to end.

Dogstar
04-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Three words: Get over it....

Musical taste is subjective, but the fact is, technically, Myles is a better singer. He's not 80s, as you call it. He has a Chris Cornell kind of rage, which was late 80s to mid-90s during the Soundgarden heyday. It's fine if you don't care for Myles' style, but to say he's a poser is just lame.

Bridge of Clay
04-24-2005, 02:34 AM
dude... I'll only say I disagree with you. There are pages and pages and pages on why on this forum if you wanna know the reasons.

tremonti4life04
04-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Dude, first off, dont quote me in the same post if you are gonna say that myles kennedy is a bad singer. Sencond, you are a retard, and i honestly hope you hear better than what you are describing, saying myles is a bad singer. I can see you being the poster child for "Look both ways before you cross the street" if ur hearing is that bad. Creed is over, Alter Bridge is the shit, get over it or you will lead a very lonely life or something (dont really know what else to say, im pretty drunk) I think i made some kind of point tho.

TeriB19
04-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Did anyone else notice that all the bashing has been done on the part of alter creed...lol, I think Stapp is taking the turn the other cheek approach to show the guys he made a mistake.

For the past year and a half, Scott has taken the 'hiding under a rock' approach. Call it bashing, call it answering redundant questions, call it what you want, but Alter BRIDGE was just telling it like they saw it. Scott never had anything to say in reply.
**Wow, I just had to edit this because I didn't pay close enough attention to that first quote. TO SHOW THE GUYS HE MADE A MISTAKE????? WTF???
You don't turn the other cheek when you make a mistake. You own up to it and apologize. Wow. *shaking my head in disbelief.

...Hopefully after the solo's Mark Scott and Brian will realize that creed wasn't about trying to be this ultra heavy band...which they are not with myles"I'm too 80's" Kennedy at the helm. It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer....
Again, that's your opinion. Don't really agree with it, many here think he's NOT a crap singer, but hey, you've got an opinion and your entitled to it.

God, you think that Stapp and Tremonti being childhood friends could get together and pull their sh@# together and say I'm Sorry.
If you got your history right, you'd know that Stapp and Tremonti were NOT childhood friends. They went to the same high school together but did not travel in the same social circles. Big difference. To quote Elton John, SORRY seems to be the hardest word.

Alter bridge is a great way to feel a little better about the absence of creed, but as a diehard fan it angers me every day that they aren't together anymore. They were on track to being one of the best bands ever, now their working their way into obscurity with some poser who thinks he is a rockstar...Tremonti phillips still rule but this has got to end.To quote some even MORE famous people, right here on this board, Get Over It. Sorry you're angry, but you'll get glad again. We've all had plenty of time to digest it, accept it and move on, as have both Mark, Flip, Brian and Scott. You should try it, it's a much better feeling, rather than keeping that anger inside. If you don't like Alter Bridge and their 'poser' of a lead singer, don't listen to them. But don't come here and bash them because your panties are in an angry bunch.

uncertaindrumer
04-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Did anyone else notice that all the bashing has been done on the part of alter creed...lol, I think Stapp is taking the turn the other cheek approach to show the guys he made a mistake...Hopefully after the solo's Mark Scott and Brian will realize that creed wasn't about trying to be this ultra heavy band...which they are not with myles"I'm too 80's" Kennedy at the helm. It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer...God, you think that Stapp and Tremonti being childhood friends could get together and pull their sh@# together and say I'm Sorry...Alter bridge is a great way to feel a little better about the absence of creed, but as a diehard fan it angers me every day that they aren't together anymore. They were on track to being one of the best bands ever, now their working their way into obscurity with some poser who thinks he is a rockstar...Tremonti phillips still rule but this has got to end.

Wow. Just wow.

Agent D
04-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, really. What a moron. :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay
04-24-2005, 09:24 PM
no need to call him a moron... his sense of reality isn't accurate, that's it! :p

PrtytilImPurple
04-24-2005, 10:20 PM
And why he didn't post the letter on scottstapp.com? It isn't your official site?

Maybe he started his own website because his record company doesn't give a crap about maintaining the websites of any of their bands at their "Official" websites. Makes sense to me.

And to the person who claimed he signed "Scott Stapp Creed 05"...it actually said "Scott Stapp Creed"
"Solo in 05"

tremonti4life04
04-25-2005, 04:59 AM
I think the letter is fake. Stapp wouldnt sign "Creed" under his name still, hes not that damn stupid.

uncertaindrumer
04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
no need to call him a moron... his sense of reality isn't accurate, that's it! :p

Isn't that, sorta... ya know, the DEFINITION of a moron? lol ;)

OneOmerta
04-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Sencond, you are a retard, and i honestly hope you hear better than what you are describing, saying myles is a bad singer.

soo...someone is a "retard" (your words) because they don't like Myles Kennedy as a singer?

A bit defensive aren't ya? and you're how old? who calls people retards these days? isn't calling someone a retard a bit politically incorrect anyway? I mean...how do you know that someone here doesn't have a mentally handicapped child? It seemed to me some of ya got yer undies in a bunch because someone else made a comment about Myles that wasn't the usual, he rocks so hard comment LOL. Don't much care for it do ya? LOL :D

uncertaindrumer
04-25-2005, 05:17 PM
soo...someone is a "retard" (your words) because they don't like Myles Kennedy as a singer?

A bit defensive aren't ya? and you're how old? who calls people retards these days? isn't calling someone a retard a bit politically incorrect anyway? I mean...how do you know that someone here doesn't have a mentally handicapped child? It seemed to me some of ya got yer undies in a bunch because someone else made a comment about Myles that wasn't the usual, he rocks so hard comment LOL. Don't much care for it do ya? LOL :D

There is a difference between saying "he is not my type of singer" and saying "he sucks".

He doesn't suck. That's just a FACT by all known standards of musicianship.

Ana4Stapp
04-25-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm not here to defend uncertain,(he doesn't need, ok?) but you have to admit Johnnynips started it when he said Myles is a bad singer and how this guy said it:
It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer....
O f course everyone has the right to think Myles is a bad singer or Stapp is a great singer...you like Stapp better than Myles, Right. It's your opinion...ok, but you don't need to use those words...this is no way of doing being disrespectful with all AB's fans, :mad: And as a result provoking a boring and unnecessarily discussion. Or you thought you could just throw up your "impressions" about Myles without an angry answer by his fans? You asked for this...and if the uncertain's answer was rude guy, you deserve it...at the least.
Look, I' m a Creed fan, a Stapp fan, but I'm also a AB fan. And I really try in my posts be respectful with all the members. Even though I disagree with some opinions here this is why they' re different, what no means they're wrong... :D
You're on a board, so you have to be ready to express your opinion and toughts but also to take the same things from the others members.
Be careful. Don't face it like a fight...

Finishing, if you really prefers Stapp and Creed , try to do it in a respectful way.... ;) okay?

Ana4Stapp
04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
It seemed to me some of ya got yer undies in a bunch because someone else made a comment about Myles that wasn't the usual, he rocks so hard comment LOL. Don't much care for it do ya? LOL :D

If you say it in a respectful manner... ;)

And to the person who claimed he signed "Scott Stapp Creed 05"...it actually said "Scott Stapp Creed"
"Solo in 05"

Is it makes difference? Actually you have to agree it's a kinda weird Stapp subscribes Creed after almost a year after the brokeup...Is it really necessary? He is Scott Stapp. I love this guy, But he has to be ready to begin again...without Creed. ok? ;)

PrtytilImPurple
04-25-2005, 09:29 PM
I think the letter is fake. Stapp wouldnt sign "Creed" under his name still, hes not that damn stupid.

Maybe he isn't ashamed of the fact that he was a member of Creed.

PrtytilImPurple
04-25-2005, 09:48 PM
There is a difference between saying "he is not my type of singer" and saying "he sucks".

He doesn't suck. That's just a FACT by all known standards of musicianship.

Well if the guy's voice grates on your last nerve you could say he sucks. Go to places like Amazon.com. Look up One Day Remains and read the reviews that the people who bought the album posted. For every two that love the stuff, their is another person who doesn't like it. Either because they think lyrically it isn't that good or that they don't like the singer's voice. I'm not making it up. Go look for yourself.

Just because the guy is technically proficient doesn't mean he's a master. If the voice don't carry any emotion behind it then to some people its just noise. Hittin all the right notes is only part of the artistry. I know people who couldn't stand Guns n Roses because of Axl's voice. Thats the problem with being a tenor. Some you like and some you don't.

PrtytilImPurple
04-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Is it makes difference? Actually you have to agree it's a kinda weird Stapp subscribes Creed after almost a year after the brokeup...Is it really necessary? He is Scott Stapp. I love this guy, But he has to be ready to begin again...without Creed. ok? ;)

I think thats why he adds "Solo in 05". Maybe its just a reflex. You know thats how he signed his autographs for 8 years.

Frankie
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Maybe he isn't ashamed of the fact that he was a member of Creed

Exactly partytili'mpurple...

And nobody can take away my achievements and what I've accomplished, and no one can take away my fans, and all the positivity that they've shown us and given us. And I think a lot of that comes with success, man. You know, anytime anybody's extremely successful and gains fame in the United States or even in the world, they've got 50% of the people that love 'em and 50% of the people that hate 'em. And you can't live your life based on either one. You've just gotta be who you are. If being in Creed wasn't cool, I'll be uncool for the rest of my life

Ana4Stapp
04-25-2005, 10:47 PM
I think thats why he adds "Solo in 05". Maybe its just a reflex. You know thats how he signed his autographs for 8 years.

Maybe ...:rolleyes:

TeriB19
04-25-2005, 10:49 PM
If the voice don't carry any emotion behind it then to some people its just noise. Hittin all the right notes is only part of the artistry.

One word. Summergirl.

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Isn't that, sorta... ya know, the DEFINITION of a moron? lol ;)

If you say so... it's not like I meant to imply anything! :rolleyes:

hahaha LOL!

Dogstar
04-26-2005, 12:19 AM
One word. Summergirl.
Yup.

Bridge of Clay
04-26-2005, 09:24 AM
that was a joke, right?

I really hope it was...

Bridge of Clay
04-26-2005, 09:24 AM
One word. Summergirl.
"'nuff said!"

titan9
04-26-2005, 09:50 AM
One word. Summergirl.

Lol! Yeah, that note that Myles hits in that song........amazing. He hits some great notes on ODR, but that has to be the best note he's ever hit on an album. Well, that one and "Save Me". Those are the two best, imo.

Back on topic, though. I think the letter is possibly fake. It just seems odd that Stapp would sign Creed on his autograph. Yes, it could be a reflex. But if he had a bit of time to think about what he signed, why would he sign Creed? There's a lot of things that make me think that the letter is real, as is the site, but there are some things that I question. I guess I won't believe the album is coming out in August of 2005 until I see it at my local Best Buy.

uncertaindrumer
04-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Well if the guy's voice grates on your last nerve you could say he sucks. Go to places like Amazon.com. Look up One Day Remains and read the reviews that the people who bought the album posted. For every two that love the stuff, their is another person who doesn't like it. Either because they think lyrically it isn't that good or that they don't like the singer's voice. I'm not making it up. Go look for yourself.

Just because the guy is technically proficient doesn't mean he's a master. If the voice don't carry any emotion behind it then to some people its just noise. Hittin all the right notes is only part of the artistry. I know people who couldn't stand Guns n Roses because of Axl's voice. Thats the problem with being a tenor. Some you like and some you don't.

There is a huge difference between something not carrying emotion and something be BAD. First, you are correct, whether or not you feel emotional (or you feel HE is carrying emotion) is completely subjective.

But then again, I don't think ANY prog rock carries ANY emtoion but I am not so bull-headed as to say they SUCK.

Also, I find it funny how half of the people who hate AB hate hem because "they sound jsut like Creed and Myles sounds just like Stapp" and the other half hate them because "they sound nothing like Creed and Myles sounds nothing like Stapp".

Kinda ironic.

Anyway, on topic, the letter still looks fake to me. It just doesn't FEEL like something that guy would write... Plus, like someone said: he would not sign Creed in his name. He is not THAT stupid.

uncertaindrumer
04-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh, and completely off-topic, could someone send me Summergirl or at least tell me what album it is on? I have STILL not heard any M4 stuff...

titan9
04-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Uncertain, PM me. I can give you Summergirl and maybe some other stuff by MF4.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, Summergirl is on Mayfield Four's second album, titled "Second Skin". It is track 12 on that CD.

Frankie
04-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Some of you people amaze me....
Scott's personal assistant called the admin. of PBF to tell us about the site and the letter to the fans that Scott wrote. It is absolutely NOT a fake...good grief!
Scott signing Creed beside his name has nothing to do with him being "stupid"...he just happens to be proud of what he accomplished.

If being in Creed wasn't cool, I'll be uncool for the rest of my life

Bridge of Clay
04-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Scott's personal assistant called the admin. of PBF to tell us about the site and the letter to the fans that Scott wrote. It is absolutely NOT a fake...good grief!

Gotta agree with Frankie. I dunno why some would think it's fake.

uncertaindrumer
04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Scott signing Creed beside his name has nothing to do with him being "stupid"...he just happens to be proud of what he accomplished.

You think Chris Cornell should still sign his name "Chris Cornell, Soundgarden"?

Just becasue he is proud of what he did doesn't mean he needs to continue reminding everyone of it. Especially when he is on such thin ice as it is.

Titan9: Pm sent.

tremonti4life04
04-26-2005, 01:44 PM

Dude, i said i was drunk, i dont speak much sense when im drunk. Lay off me. lol

titan9
04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
You think Chris Cornell should still sign his name "Chris Cornell, Soundgarden"?

Just becasue he is proud of what he did doesn't mean he needs to continue reminding everyone of it. Especially when he is on such thin ice as it is.

Titan9: Pm sent.

Alright, pm received and I sent one back.

Yeah, I kinda agree with Uncertain there. Scott is obviously proud of what Creed accomplished, and I think that is awesome. Makes me proud as a Stapp/Creed fan to him proud of what they accomplished as a band. But it still makes me wonder why he'd sign that. I'm not doubting the legitimacy of the web site, as there is a lot of proof that it is real, just questioning why he signed it like that.

Ann Allusion
04-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Dude, i said i was drunk, i dont speak much sense when im drunk. Lay off me. lol

Here's a thought...why post when you're drunk...or better yet..., drunk or sober...where's the respect that everyone was talking about in that other thread?....

I'm not doubting the legitimacy of the web site, as there is a lot of proof that it is real, just questioning why he signed it like that.

Maybe because he want's to..does there always have to be a reason? sometimes there are reasons...sometimes there aren't... Kind of like when people like certain singers/music...just because they do...why is it so difficult for people to accept that concept?

Just some thoughts on a couple things after reading the last page or so of this thread...

titan9
04-26-2005, 02:23 PM
True, there doesn't always have to be an explanation, a reason for it. But it just strikes me as odd. That's all.

Ann Allusion
04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
and for as odd as it strikes you, titan...for others it doesn't...
thank you for sharing your opinion....:)

PrtytilImPurple
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
that was a joke, right?

I really hope it was...

NO. He's signed everything that way. I dont know why he does it. But then I don't think its that he's stupid either.

revisfoot
04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Did anyone think about it being a marketing ploy? Come on! Creed were bigger than fireworks on the fourth of July. He's re-establishing himself. "Oh, that lead singer from Creed! I loved With Arms Wide Open!!!" I can hear the soccer moms now...

His job is to put himself back in the public eye. More people know Creed than they know Scott Stapp.

titan9
04-27-2005, 02:16 PM
That's true, and you could very well be right. I could also see the Soccer mom's/teenage girls saying, "ooooh, I loved 'With Arms Wide Open' and that guy is sooooooo hot(you know how teenage girls are; every male celebrity in their eyes is hot)". What that adds up to is millions of album sales. And you know that when the album comes out, it'll have a little sticker that says, "former lead singer of the Rock band Creed" on it. Just like ODR had. I don't like the idea of millions of teenage girls being all over Stappy, but, hey, it won't change my opinion of the music. I just hope, for my sake, that there aren't a bunch of teeny-boppers at the concerts.:laugh:

uncertaindrumer
04-27-2005, 09:58 PM
I never went to a Creed concert--what type of crowd was there at Creed concerts?

titan9
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Well, I never went to a Creed concert(something I deeply regret) so I don't know. But I'm sure a lot of the people on here have been to some concerts, so they'll have to fill you in on what type of crowd was present.

Dogstar
04-27-2005, 11:14 PM
I went to four on the Weathered tour and it was quite a mix of young and old and everything in between. Tattooed rockers to soccer moms, to little kids. The pits at those shows were nuts sometime. The Ft. Wayne, Indiana, show was the most insane of all the Creed shows I went to.

OneOmerta
04-28-2005, 02:44 PM

ok..whatever dude! That would be my excuse for all of my posts that others find offensive too. Good one! I'll be sure to use that in the future around here LMAO! :D

btw...I'm not a dude. ;)

TeriB19
04-28-2005, 09:19 PM
I went to four on the Weathered tour and it was quite a mix of young and old and everything in between. Tattooed rockers to soccer moms, to little kids. The pits at those shows were nuts sometime. The Ft. Wayne, Indiana, show was the most insane of all the Creed shows I went to.Ditto to that, and I agree, out of the 4 shows I saw that tour, Ft. Wayne was INSANE!!

Trimontana
04-30-2005, 06:59 PM
I went to four on the Weathered tour and it was quite a mix of young and old and everything in between. Tattooed rockers to soccer moms, to little kids. The pits at those shows were nuts sometime. The Ft. Wayne, Indiana, show was the most insane of all the Creed shows I went to.

Kerri, it must been so cool!!!

In defense of Tremonti4life04, i sometimes post when i am drunk too. Just for the fact of being drunk doesnt mean he cant post in here. I am sure he didnt realised and he didnt pretend to be rude or offend anyone. I see some people in here dont accepts apologies

Dogstar
04-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Kerri, it must been so cool!!!

In defense of Tremonti4life04, i sometimes post when i am drunk too. Just for the fact of being drunk doesnt mean he cant post in here. I am sure he didnt realised and he didnt pretend to be rude or offend anyone. I see some people in here dont accepts apologies
It was indeed kick-ass, Gabi.
Heh, I, too, have posted when a bit tipsy :D

Trimontana
04-30-2005, 07:19 PM
It was indeed kick-ass, Gabi.
Heh, I, too, have posted when a bit tipsy :D

i am loving the word "tipsy" instead to say drunk.... :D i didnt know it

Dogstar
04-30-2005, 07:32 PM
i am loving the word "tipsy" instead to say drunk.... :D i didnt know it
Heh, glad to help :D.

Bridge of Clay
04-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Tipsy ?! that's new for me too! lol

Cheers!

uncertaindrumer
04-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Cheers? I say that all the time... usually I don't mean it literally though, lol!

tremonti4life04
05-01-2005, 02:56 AM
Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE

And have fun doing it.

tremonti4life04
05-01-2005, 03:02 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made a little stand for me, and if my language is offensive to you, then i do appologize, but i have no appologies or respect for Ann and One Omerta. Thanks for sticking up for me while i was gone.

Trimontana
05-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Tremonti4life04, nice to see ya back :jam: :jam:

uncertaindrumer
05-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made a little stand for me, and if my language is offensive to you, then i do appologize, but i have no appologies or respect for Ann and One Omerta. Thanks for sticking up for me while i was gone.

Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

Are you still drunk? LOL, just joking.

Trimontana
05-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

i am by your side guys :D ;)

OneOmerta
05-01-2005, 11:13 AM
One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE
And have fun doing it.

LOL....hey kid...perhaps you might want to practice what you preach. Quit taking the shit I post so literal...that's what's wrong with people like you, you get fired up and out of control over a message board. I'm allowed to post whatever I want to post, as long as I don't offend people. And if you sit there and harp on me for what I decide to post...then your the asshole implying that I take anyone on here literally. So kiss my ass kid...and have fun doing it :D

tremonti4life04
05-01-2005, 12:43 PM

No, i wasnt drunk when i posted that. Believe me, you would have known if i was drunk when that was posted. lol. And also, i feel ur pain, damn, u and i are like the message board scape goats. Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me. :)

Dogstar
05-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me. :)

LOL, I do indeed!

Ann Allusion
05-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

Dude...ya know what...i'm so sorry you feel that my comments are inflamitory, but, i can respect those feelings because i understand that we all have to find a way to work out whatever animosities we hold towards ourselves and others.

My hope is that things work out for ya and you get that problem you have taken care of...ya know the one that requires this thread to be posted on your left nut? I can only imagine where you head must be in order for you to read it...;)

Peace Out...

creedsister
05-01-2005, 09:46 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Hope Its A Good Place HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tremonti4life04
05-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Dude...ya know what...i'm so sorry you feel that my comments are inflamitory, but, i can respect those feelings because i understand that we all have to find a way to work out whatever animosities we hold towards ourselves and others.

My hope is that things work out for ya and you get that problem you have taken care of...ya know the one that requires this thread to be posted on your left nut? I can only imagine where you head must be in order for you to read it...;)

Peace Out...

No, see thats the whole point of it being on my left nut, i wouldnt be able to see it in order to read it, lol. And by the way, yes i am drunk, so im stopping there.

Ana4Stapp
05-03-2005, 10:51 AM
No, i wasnt drunk when i posted that. Believe me, you would have known if i was drunk when that was posted. lol. And also, i feel ur pain, damn, u and i are like the message board scape goats. Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me. :)

We all like you two guys...You're the best... ;)

PS: And this is not cause I'm in your guys and gals list...uncertain :rolleyes:

creedsister
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
No, see thats the whole point of it being on my left nut, i wouldnt be able to see it in order to read it, lol. And by the way, yes i am drunk, so im stopping there.
HAAAAAAAAAAA, What About The Right One Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Where Did Ya Put It :D

tremonti4life04
05-03-2005, 10:12 PM
We all like you two guys...You're the best... ;)

PS: And this is not cause I'm in your guys and gals list...uncertain :rolleyes:

ur the best too!

TheProphetess
05-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.

Trimontana
05-05-2005, 03:19 PM
If we are so ungrateful and selfish you can feel free to dont post here any more. This thread started as a topic for news about Stapp, but at the end we all can discuss what we feel and think about it. We all can have our differences here but we are free to express ourselves. Thanks

Dogstar
05-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Believe what you will, that is your right. :D

But really, there isn't THAT much negativity here. It's just that people have different opinions about the delay in his putting out some long-awaited material. Steve runs a great board here. This was my first board and it will always be the best. If everyone shared the same opinions, it would be pretty boring. If you don't like it here, why are you posting?

TheProphetess
05-05-2005, 06:17 PM
See what I mean? I dropped in to see if there were any new news about Stapp but was saddened to read what I did see. If you really believed that everyone shares different opinions, why are you dogging mine?

Dogstar
05-05-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm not dogging yours. I'm disagreeing. It's what people do when they don't agree with an opinion. There's nothing nasty in the post. And if you just dropped in, as you say, to check on news, that's fine. But you took a shot at people who don't agree with you. Don't expect people who don't agree with you not to respond. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

TeriB19
05-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Had you read the title of the thread, you'd see it was a thread for news about Scott. But once that news died down, people moved onto other things one way or another. It happens. How you can say he's got ungrateful fans is beyond me. And how you can equate life and death with killing a message board is even farther beyond me than his ungrateful fans. This message board has been around for years, as have many of its members. And I have no doubt that we'll be here long after you've moved on to another message board that is more to your liking. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

PrtytilImPurple
05-05-2005, 09:48 PM
True, everybody has their own opinion. But I've read some not so nice stuff about this place at other message boards too. Some people saying they left here because of some of the stuff thats allowed in relation to one person but not tolerated when it comes to four other people.

As for the ungrateful fan remark. I've seen some pretty broad assumptions (some of them a bit negative) about why there has been a delay, when actually nobody knows why its taken so long. People just like to assume that its because the dude isn't following through when actually there could be very reasonable explanations for the length of time its taken to get his stuff out. We may someday know why, but then probably we won't. I just choose not to claim that the man has been irresponsible when I don't know the story.

shiver
05-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Heheh, I'm tipsy right now. Stoli's vodka. Anyways, I read this crap everyonce in a while to see what ol' stappy is up to. It's funny cause, even when Creed was together, I never liked him. Weird, huh? Well, I say good luclk to Stapp on his journey, cause he will need it.

Proud member of the I seen the Weathered tour 2002.

creedsister
05-05-2005, 11:24 PM
:samurai: :samurai: :samurai: :mad1:

tremonti4life04
05-06-2005, 02:48 AM

If this was a place where people were all lovie-dovie towards one another, and people didnt disagree, it would be a very very boring place. You want stapp news, go to PassionBreedsFollowers.com, they know more about stapp than stapp himself does. We tend to not all like the same things, and we have opinions that we would like to share, if someone doesnt like the fact that stapp is taking way too damn long putting shit out, they will express it. The only way this message board would be discontinued is if we all agreed on everything, and that would make it so boring that Steve would say "Hey, ya know what, why the hell am i wasting my time updating an awesome website that people can use to share their opinions, and everyone is at peace and has no opinion?"

Im al alter bridgeite, im not gonna say that stapp walks on water in my eyes just to get approval of everyone, and agree with everyone, because i like tremonti better. Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

uncertaindrumer
05-06-2005, 07:03 PM
If this was a place where people were all lovie-dovie towards one another, and people didnt disagree, it would be a very very boring place. You want stapp news, go to PassionBreedsFollowers.com, they know more about stapp than stapp himself does. We tend to not all like the same things, and we have opinions that we would like to share, if someone doesnt like the fact that stapp is taking way too damn long putting shit out, they will express it. The only way this message board would be discontinued is if we all agreed on everything, and that would make it so boring that Steve would say "Hey, ya know what, why the hell am i wasting my time updating an awesome website that people can use to share their opinions, and everyone is at peace and has no opinion?"

Im al alter bridgeite, im not gonna say that stapp walks on water in my eyes just to get approval of everyone, and agree with everyone, because i like tremonti better. Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

ROFL! PBF knows mroe about Stapp than Stapp does... Hilarious. Little red "x" button... hilarious!

Man I cracked up reading that...

titan9
05-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Lol, yeah, that is pretty funny. As is your sig, Uncertain.:laugh:

Ana4Stapp
05-06-2005, 07:35 PM
ROFL! PBF knows mroe about Stapp than Stapp does... Hilarious. Little red "x" button... hilarious!

Man I cracked up reading that...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for Uncertain's signature?
hum.... this is...really interesting...:rolleyes: actually VERY FUNNY :thumbsup:

PS: See,at least you' re the most famous guy here ...LOL :D

TheProphetess
05-06-2005, 07:59 PM
The topic of this thread is Scott Stapp's solo career not everyone's solo career....

Trimontana
05-06-2005, 08:23 PM
no ofense but i think you are taking things too seriously. relax, in the mean time theres no new news about stapp we just try to keep things in the best way in here. sometimes is good have fun :D

Ana4Stapp
05-06-2005, 08:46 PM
no ofense but i think you are taking things too seriously. relax, in the mean time theres no new news about stapp we just try to keep things in the best way in here. sometimes is good have fun

ditto :thumbsup:

uncertaindrumer
05-06-2005, 09:54 PM
The topic of this thread is Scott Stapp's solo career not everyone's solo career....

My debut album is coming out next week if you wanna buy it. It is titled:

"Uncertain drummer: Alter Bridge, Creed, Stapp, and how Creedfeed blew up (and then came back together)"

lol

I suppose I will stop talking about my solo career if you can come up with some news about Stapp... that will be difficult though, lol

uncertaindrumer
05-06-2005, 09:55 PM
I just noticed that the title of my "debut album" sounds more like the Headline on a Newsweek magazine, lol...

Ana4Stapp
05-06-2005, 11:37 PM
My debut album is coming out next week if you wanna buy it. It is titled:

"Uncertain drummer: Alter Bridge, Creed, Stapp, and how Creedfeed blew up (and then came back together)"

lol

I suppose I will stop talking about my solo career if you can come up with some news about Stapp... that will be difficult though, lol

But...what's your label ? Wind Up ??? :rolleyes: lol

Steve
05-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

The "x" is black on my computer ;)

tremonti4life04
05-07-2005, 02:59 AM

Damnit! I thought most people have a red one!!! Thanks steve, just when i want to make people think i know something, a higher up comes in and screws it all up!

Im not working here anymore, and i want my last paycheck....lol

Oh, btw prophetess, quit being a stick in the mud, otherwise people will think you are covered in poo, cuz mud looks like poo, well, depending on where that mud is....
Nevermind, im going to bed.
I'm such a stage whore

Dogstar
05-07-2005, 03:48 AM
^^^ :laugh:

TeriB19
05-07-2005, 07:52 AM
See? There goes the forum administrator going way off topic again. Didn't you see the title of this thread?????? ;)

uncertaindrumer
05-07-2005, 11:27 AM

You don't have Windows XP? Shame shame shame. lol

But...what's your label ? Wind Up ??? lol

Unfortunately, yes. And they will probably release all my soft, radio friendly songs, getting me loads of money but losing me all my credibility.

OH WAIT, I don't have any soft, songs, lol

Steve
05-07-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't use the Fisher Price, err I mean Windows XP theme. I use the "Windows Classic" theme :D

Steve
05-07-2005, 07:52 PM
See? There goes the forum administrator going way off topic again. Didn't you see the title of this thread?????? ;)

Sorry, don't ban me please.

TeriB19
05-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Sorry, don't ban me please.
Yeah yeah, just watch your step. I've got my finger on the banning button this week, and I'm not afraid to use it. :smokin:

titan9
05-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't use the Fisher Price, err I mean Windows XP theme. I use the "Windows Classic" theme :D

Lol, I don't like the blue/green/red theme, either. I personally like the silver theme. That's the theme I use on my user account.

See, this is what happens when there's no Stapp news.....the thread goes wayyyyyy off topic.:laugh:

Dogstar
05-07-2005, 09:47 PM
^^^ :laugh:

uncertaindrumer
05-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Lol, I don't like the blue/green/red theme, either. I personally like the silver theme. That's the theme I use on my user account.

See, this is what happens when there's no Stapp news.....the thread goes wayyyyyy off topic.:laugh:

I was about to say the exact same thing--the green and blue theme is CRAP. Silver is much better.

tremonti4life04
05-09-2005, 01:57 AM
This thread has gone so far off topic that im about to ban myself. lol

I use the silver theme by the way, because its pretty and it matches the trim on my computer case. Im always the one for fancy motifs. I prefer earth-tones or pink anything, but-cha know how hard it is to get a theme like that. lol

Damn, i gotta stop talking like that...

Oh, and one more thing, dogstar and teri need to stop fighting over me, there is enough love to go around...peace

tremonti4life04
05-09-2005, 02:01 AM
^^^^^^ is what happens when you drink and post. Unfortunatly i was sober when i typed that...

"Errr body in the forum getin tipsy (err body in the forum gettin tipsy)"

Trimontana
05-09-2005, 02:57 AM
thats too much fun guys :D

Ana4Stapp
05-09-2005, 08:23 AM
This thread has gone so far off topic that im about to ban myself. lol
^^^^^^ is what happens when you drink and post. Unfortunatly i was sober when i typed that...

See...That is why I said you are one of the best here... ;)LOL

TeriB19
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh, and one more thing, dogstar and teri need to stop fighting over me, there is enough love to go around...peace
Um, yeah. That's what we're doing. By the way, you going to share some of that crack you're smoking? :smokin: ;)

tremonti4life04
05-09-2005, 11:25 PM
As I said, completely sober. Why cant we just be sober? eh?

Maynard for president

Dogstar
05-10-2005, 12:15 AM

:laugh:

Bridge of Clay
05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
and they say we're not a big happy family! lol!

titan9
05-10-2005, 10:36 AM
I just love how off-topic this thread has gotten.:laugh:

uncertaindrumer
05-10-2005, 05:53 PM
I just love how off-topic this thread has gotten.:laugh:

Well, seeing as the topic is an oxymoron (news on Stapp), its completely easy to see why it has happened, lol

tremonti4life04
05-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Well, seeing as the topic is an oxymoron (news on Stapp), its completely easy to see why it has happened, lol

Couldn't be closer to the truth bro, couldnt be closer to the truth if the truth was a pile of dog poop, and you just stepped in it in ur bare feet...

So, any news on stapp? Just curious. Steve, ya know anything about stapp? Kerri? Teri? Frankie? titan? Ann? Ana? God? Anyone know anything? c'mon, im dry here!!

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2005, 08:34 AM
he was in the Miami Heat game if that's enough to you.

Music related news... not a new word.

And yeah, Relearn Love video isn't being released anymore... They will pick another song for the first single. It may be a single down the road though... or they'll put it on the CD as a bonus (both the track and the video).

That's it.

uncertaindrumer
05-11-2005, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=tremonti4life04]Couldn't be closer to the truth bro, couldnt be closer to the truth if the truth was a pile of dog poop, and you just stepped in it in ur bare feet...
[QUOTE]

lol

Dogstar
05-11-2005, 02:05 PM
And yeah, Relearn Love video isn't being released anymore... They will pick another song for the first single.
That's good. I really didn't like Relearn Love anyway.

titan9
05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
So, basically, making the RL video was a waste of time? Geez, who are the boneheads making these decisions? I'm not saying RL would have been the best choice for a single(I like the song, but I don't think it would have been a good single), but if you go to the trouble of making a music video, why not release said song as a single? It just doesn't make sense to me.

As for other new news, hey, I'm sorta clueless. I don't bother with Stapp's official site, as it'll be 2025 before that site gets updated again. I had a forum membership at PBF, but lost the password and can't remember which email address I registered it to, so I can't check what PBF is saying. I'm too lazy to re-register, lol.

He was at the Heat game? Then that must mean he's a Heat fan. I'm severely disappointed about that as I'm a huge Pistons fan and therefore don't like the Heat. Stappy, why oh why can't you have a better taste in sports teams?:laugh:

uncertaindrumer
05-11-2005, 04:13 PM
He was at the Heat game? Then that must mean he's a Heat fan. I'm severely disappointed about that as I'm a huge Pistons fan and therefore don't like the Heat. Stappy, why oh why can't you have a better taste in sports teams?:laugh:

Well... I have to endure something far worse...

Mark and Flip are Red Sox fans.

titan9
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Lol! I thought Mark would be a Chicago/Detroit fan, considering he is from both places.:laugh: Red Sox fans can't be that bad, can they?

Dogstar
05-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Well... I have to endure something far worse...

Mark and Flip are Red Sox fans.
And? ;) *mega Sox fan here* :D

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Now you're leaving me embarassed... I support the worst teams:

- Indians
- Dolphins
- Jazz

they're the nuts teams! They're always close but they never get in! :lol

tremonti4life04
05-11-2005, 06:25 PM
You ain't a fan unless you are a STEELERS FAN, FEEL THE PAIN!!! NEW ENGLANDS GOIN DOWN THIS YEAR, BOOOOOYAAAAAAA

titan9
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey, if the Steelers face the Pats in the playoffs, I'll be rooting for the Steelers. I hate New England, specifically Tom Brady. But that's beside the point.:D

Lol, Marcos, I have to agree with your statement. Those teams do have good seasons usually, but can never win that title. My beloved Titans are the same way. They can have several good seasons and still the NFL title eludes them. But we can always hope our favorites will eventually win a title, right?

Dogstar
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey, if the Steelers face the Pats in the playoffs, I'll be rooting for the Steelers. I hate New England, specifically Tom Brady. But that's beside the point.:D

/broken record...jk :D...Hey, did you see he got a big contract? I'm happy he's going to stay in New England.

uncertaindrumer
05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Actually, it was a relatively small contract considering what he is worth... makes me respect him a bit more...

And by the way, Red Sox fans CAN be that bad, Titan!! (no offense Dogstar) lol

tremonti4life04
05-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry, the only people that should be getting paid $25,000,000's a year are doctors...and Ben Rothlisberger! GO STEELERS!!! WOOOOOOO

uncertaindrumer
05-12-2005, 10:42 AM
First, I don't hate the Steelers but Ben is WAY overrated...

Second, Brady is only making about ten million a year. I know "only" is kidna silly but compared to Vick and Manning, that's not a ton.

Dogstar
05-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Actually, it was a relatively small contract considering what he is worth... makes me respect him a bit more...
Yeah, he really hasn't squawked much about money since he's been there. I think he's really grateful he even got a chance because if Bledsoe doesn't go down, he's still on the bench. If he is greedy, he's not showing it. I'm just glad they are paying him something decent given that he's helped the team win three Super Bowls.

And by the way, Red Sox fans CAN be that bad, Titan!! (no offense Dogstar) lol
Hah! And you SKANKEES fans aren't bad ;) (no offense, uncertain, hehe)?

titan9
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm a broken-record for saying that I loathe Brady.....but it's true! I've disliked him since his Michigan days(probably comes from the fact that I'm a State fan and not a Wolverines fan) and that has continued to be the case in his NFL days. I'm just sick of seeing the Pats on top and want to see a new team there. I'm also sick of Brady being compared to the great QBs, guys like Joe Montana, Dan Marino(never won a SB title, but he's still one of the greats), Johnny Unitas, John Elway and the list goes on. Despite the SB titles that the Pats have won, I just don't consider Brady to be worthy of mentioning alongside those guys I mentioned. Call it bitterness, jealousness or whatever, I just don't like Brady. He's a good QB, I'll give him that, just as the Pats are a great team(though I won't quite call them a dynasty). No disrespect to the Pats fans, though.:D

Actually, I think that some of the Red Sox fans might be worse than some of the Yankees fans. Not you of course, Dogstar, but I've seen some Sox fans that are pretty loud and obnoxious.:laugh:

uncertaindrumer
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah, he really hasn't squawked much about money since he's been there. I think he's really grateful he even got a chance because if Bledsoe doesn't go down, he's still on the bench. If he is greedy, he's not showing it. I'm just glad they are paying him something decent given that he's helped the team win three Super Bowls.

Hah! And you SKANKEES fans aren't bad ;) (no offense, uncertain, hehe)?

Red Sox fans are DEFINITELY worse than Sox fans, no question. In all seriousness, as well. Obviously there are classy Red Sox fans and Jerkish Yankee fans, but Peter Gammons even says he can't believe what REd Sox fans do when the Yankees come into Fenway. He said during the opening Fenway series, Redsox fans would stand and shout obscenities at Yankees whenever they got the chance, some even doing it and encouraging their CHILDREN to do it.

Granted, most Sox fans don't do that, but clearly, overall, Sox fans are a whole ton worse, Which is jsut a reflection of how bad the Sox themselves are. I mean, you guys finally win the championship and then none of them can shut up about A-Rod? Kevin Millar, who has never hit 40 homers in his life, is dissing A-Rod? The only guy on that team with class is Curt Schilling, whom I grudgingly admire.

Dogstar
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Red Sox fans are DEFINITELY worse than Sox fans, no question. In all seriousness, as well. Obviously there are classy Red Sox fans and Jerkish Yankee fans, but Peter Gammons even says he can't believe what REd Sox fans do when the Yankees come into Fenway. He said during the opening Fenway series, Redsox fans would stand and shout obscenities at Yankees whenever they got the chance, some even doing it and encouraging their CHILDREN to do it.
Meh, and they NEVER do this at Yankee Stadium??? *rolls eyes ;)*

Granted, most Sox fans don't do that, but clearly, overall, Sox fans are a whole ton worse, Which is jsut a reflection of how bad the Sox themselves are. I mean, you guys finally win the championship and then none of them can shut up about A-Rod? Kevin Millar, who has never hit 40 homers in his life, is dissing A-Rod? The only guy on that team with class is Curt Schilling, whom I grudgingly admire.
Hahahaha, OK, I'm sorry, but A-Rod brought all of it on himself. Payback's a biotch ;) :D. Varitek is the sh*t. That is all :D:D:D:D

uncertaindrumer
05-12-2005, 06:20 PM
First, no, I doubt very many Yankees fans shout onscenities at Boston fans.

And second, the Red Sox WON THE WORLD SERIES, an they won't shut up? They have such a deep inferiority complex that they STILL have to continue insulting Yankees even after they WON. Even msot BOSTON fans I know were just sick and tired of hearing Boston players rip A-Rod. They lsot a ton of affection in that week.

Dogstar
05-12-2005, 07:01 PM
First, no, I doubt very many Yankees fans shout onscenities at Boston fans.
Have you been to a Sox/Yankees game at the Stadium. Trust me, I've heard it firsthand :D.

And second, the Red Sox WON THE WORLD SERIES, an they won't shut up? They have such a deep inferiority complex that they STILL have to continue insulting Yankees even after they WON. Even msot BOSTON fans I know were just sick and tired of hearing Boston players rip A-Rod. They lsot a ton of affection in that week.

Meh, we went generations without winning it, so we're all still basking in the glory. You guys are used to winning, so the novelty's worn off. :D A-Rod's a punk, pure and simple. Never liked him, never will, and he deserves every nasty thing that's said about him -- even six months later :D.

uncertaindrumer
05-12-2005, 07:14 PM
This is what's wrong with Red Sox and Red Sox Fans... They are just a bunch of idiots. (I am sure you will take that as a compliment no matter I mean it that way or not, lol)

Dogstar
05-12-2005, 07:44 PM
This is what's wrong with Red Sox and Red Sox Fans... They are just a bunch of idiots. (I am sure you will take that as a compliment no matter I mean it that way or not, lol)
Hahahaha...mkay, whatevuh you say ;)...ain't no way no how you can ever defend A-Rod...:D

uncertaindrumer
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Hahahaha...mkay, whatevuh you say ;)...ain't no way no how you can ever defend A-Rod...:D

What's wrong with A-Rod? Yo telling me YOU'D have turned down $252 million? I don't think you would have. And he was READY TO GO TO BOSTON, it was the union that kept him from going, not his own decision. If anyone should hate A-Rod, its yankee fans... (although the 10 RBI performance did a lot to correct that, lol)

tremonti4life04
05-14-2005, 03:18 AM
My bologna had a first name, its O.S.C.A.R, my bologna had a second name its M.A.Y.E.R....Yes, this is how off topic this thread is, and that is why im singing the "Boloney" song for all of you people that dont know that what you think is spelled "Boloney" is actually spelled Bologna

TeriB19
05-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh I love to eat it every day
And if you ask me why I'll say.................

tremonti4life04
05-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Cuz OSCAR MAYER HAS A WAY WITH B.O.L.O.G.N.A!!!!

YAAAY, I DID IT!

TeriB19
05-14-2005, 10:50 PM
You ROCK!!!! :clap: :clap:

tremonti4life04
05-15-2005, 03:25 AM
Yaaay, You Do Too!!!

Jester
05-15-2005, 04:52 AM
*taps toe with arms crossed* .....*Looks at watch* oh I'm sorry I am just waiting to see if the stuff we hear from Stapp will be like the pathetic dribble that was "Relearn Love" or "WAWO" or "Don't Stop Dancing"

or if it will be more kick ass stuff like "Bulletts" or What if" or Freedom Fighter"

sorry for my lack of faith..... wait..... no I'm not

uncertaindrumer
05-15-2005, 01:45 PM
*taps toe with arms crossed* .....*Looks at watch* oh I'm sorry I am just waiting to see if the stuff we hear from Stapp will be like the pathetic dribble that was "Relearn Love" or "WAWO" or "Don't Stop Dancing"

or if it will be more kick ass stuff like "Bulletts" or What if" or Freedom Fighter"

sorry for my lack of faith..... wait..... no I'm not

*cries*

Your elegance brought a tear to me eye!

Dogstar
05-15-2005, 02:20 PM
My bologna had a first name, its O.S.C.A.R, my bologna had a second name its M.A.Y.E.R....Yes, this is how off topic this thread is, and that is why im singing the "Boloney" song for all of you people that dont know that what you think is spelled "Boloney" is actually spelled Bologna

:laugh:

*waves to Jester*

Jester
05-16-2005, 02:41 AM
*cries*

Your elegance brought a tear to me eye!

Thanks uncertain that means so much to me :)

*Waves back to Dogstar*