Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
2 Years Ago... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 2 Years Ago...

Bridge of Clay
04-01-2005, 09:12 AM
It's funny how things change, huh?

2 years ago... we had April Fools threads joking on Creed breaking up and we were all laughing how impossible it was to happen, that Mark and Stapp were best friends and close to each other...

Steve even put it on the home page of CF.

And now... Creed is done and many things have happened...

If you think about it... we can never take nothing for granted and we gotta make things happen before we lose the opportunity.

I dunno if this should be moved to chatorama though. It wasn't my intention when I started writing, but as I did I changed the focus a bit from Creed to life. oh well...

The Lithium
04-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Haha, you're right, I remember that one. Well, I didn't thought Creed would break up, but they did. Still I don't believe Alter Bridge will break up in a long time!

titan9
04-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Yeah, it's amazing how things can change in such a short amount of time.

NeedforCreed
04-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Would be really cruddy for AB to break up. At least give us a good run.

titan9
04-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Would be really cruddy for AB to break up. At least give us a good run.

I think they will give us a good run. They seem to be getting along fine and seem to truly love what they do, so I see them being around for a long time.

RMadd
04-04-2005, 12:14 AM
very true there Marcos

uncertaindrumer
04-04-2005, 11:55 AM
No reason for Alter Bridge to break up... Creed broke up becuase... *A certain member* was a complete tool.

No one in Alter Bridge is like that *certain member*.

But anyway, I was not around here when that thread was made, but that is highly ironic... Most funny indeed.

Ana4Stapp
04-04-2005, 08:01 PM
No reason for Alter Bridge to break up... Creed broke up becuase... *A certain member* was a complete tool.

No one in Alter Bridge is like that *certain member*.

But anyway, I was not around here when that thread was made, but that is highly ironic... Most funny indeed.

You're always ironic...Uncertain...

By the way, do you know what his name is? :rolleyes:'cuz you're always making reference to him... ;)

uncertaindrumer
04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Can't say I remember *his* name.

lol

titan9
04-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Lol, well, as I've said before, we don't really know for sure who did what to break up Creed. We THINK we know, we ASSUME we know, but we do not know for sure, and it's pointless to speculate right now. It's over and done with, in the past, water under the bridge(no pun intended). If Creed never gets back together(and it's 99.9% likely that that is the case) it's alright. If they do get back together someday, that's fine as well. But I'm personally content with the way things are today. I think of it like this: We're going to get twice the amount of good music(Alter Bridge already delivered on this end) and, most importantly, the guys are happy now. That's what is important, I think.