Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Question To Steve [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Question To Steve

Scutley
12-12-2002, 10:09 PM
Also take note that Steve has your IP Adress and what he can/will do is like he said. IF things get to bad he can/will call ur house or school and talk to parents or teachers... If ur over 18 which alot of people are. He can still do his fare share of stuff. Like last time where he brodcaseted tha tguys IP adress to everyone. Also remeber UR IP ADRESS TELLS HIM WHO YOU ARE, WHERE U LIVE, UR LAST NAME AND UR PHONE NUMBER

IS THAT TURE?

GoodGodGirl23
12-12-2002, 10:11 PM
I fink so...:eek:

hayley
12-12-2002, 10:11 PM
no i don't think it is...address AND fone numba? what eva...

Scutley
12-12-2002, 10:13 PM
i don't think so if it is i want to unsubscibe from this thread too much personal info.

Steve
12-12-2002, 10:53 PM
People can do that... I don't have the capacity to do so, so don't worry. I can get the phone number and address of your internet service provider though :-) Your IP tells me who your internet provider is so I can simply go to their website !

GoodGodGirl23
12-12-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Steve
People can do that... I don't have the capacity to do so, so don't worry. I can get the phone number and address of your internet service provider though :-) Your IP tells me who your internet provider is so I can simply go to their website !

Whah you mean people can do dat Steve?? Get our name n address?? :embarass:

Steve
12-12-2002, 11:25 PM
Ya. It depends. Computer junkies/hackers can do just about anything. Again, like I said, I cannot do this.

GoodGodGirl23
12-13-2002, 12:27 AM
oh.. ok..:P

Mulletman
12-13-2002, 11:32 AM
Ya. It depends. Computer junkies/hackers can do just about anything. Again, like I said, I cannot do this.

:D no but i can :D

ain't life a bitch

GoodGodGirl23
12-13-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
:D no but i can :D  

ain't life a bitch

Go ahead.. get mine.. I don't um care.. come on over Mullet..I'll cook yer dinner!!!:rolleyes:

Creed23
12-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Is there anything you cant look up on someone?

Xterminator27
12-13-2002, 02:47 PM
Remmebr peopel the only way to no this is by haven ur IP Adress. If your IP adress is brodcatsed locally... liek that basher that steve shows his adresss.. then hackers and stuff can EASLY get into your actualy computer and screw it up. I bet steve COULD find ur number and adress, but why would he?

Mulletman
12-13-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Creed23
Is there anything you cant look up on someone?

nope.... its all out there. sad huh? remember the same day that the latest security thing comes out, its couterpart comes out that same day......all you can do is make it harder for us to get it, but its all a matter of time.

the way i see it is, that if you have what it takes to get through my stuff, then you deserve to see what i have to hide

on a side note, even the best get hacked.... my DL stuff is out there on the internet...oh well.....

hayley
12-13-2002, 06:20 PM
that's just sad...that's just dumb...that's just stink....that just sucks...that's just :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay
12-13-2002, 07:11 PM
I wish I Knew this kind of stuff... But Iīm a completely dummie!

Iīd love to get on my friendīs computer... He has all kind of mp3, and heīs the only one I know who has it and can get this stuff, but he doesnīt send me it...

Amish Warlord
12-15-2002, 12:34 PM
All you can know with an IP address is the person's IP address. Their ISP too.. but.. beyond that, no. Thanks for trying to scare us off, but we're smarter than that, and we haven't broken any laws yet, besides voicing our opinions.

-J

Steve
12-15-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Amish Warlord
All you can know with an IP address is the person's IP address.  Their ISP too.. but.. beyond that, no.  Thanks for trying to scare us off, but we're smarter than that, and we haven't broken any laws yet, besides voicing our opinions.

-J

Not true. If you owned the IP or IP block you are using, I can obtain your address and phone number.

GoodGodGirl23
12-15-2002, 03:11 PM
Not true. If you owned the IP or IP block you are using, I can obtain your address and phone number.

Alrighty den.. computer STUPID here... :embarass: whah's IP? n IP block?:confused: :eek: Is someone gonna come knocking on my door???:confused: :rolleyes: :eek: