Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Broken Wings Video...Download It now!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Broken Wings Video...Download It now!!

cariocawlad
03-05-2005, 01:44 PM
A warm and friendly hello for everyone!

I'll be direct and concise. I don't know if anyone already post this before, but you can download the Broken Wings video on www.alterbridge.it. I can't post any comentaries about the quality cause I'm still donwloading the file (dammit dial up!), but when I finish, I'll say something.

Peace.

The Lithium
03-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Poor quality and the first part is missing. Still worth downloading, great video!

cariocawlad
03-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes...I watched it...the sound is very bad but at least we can had an idea how's gonna be the video...and it looks like great!!! Thanks Lithium.

titan9
03-05-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm DLing it right now. I'm very interested to see it, even if the quality on this particular download is poor.

titan9
03-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Well, I just watched the video. I agree with the quality being poor. As far as the actual video, it's certainly different, but I like it. I'm interested to see the whole thing, in much better quality.

uncertaindrumer
03-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Yeah, horrible quality (to be expected), but the actual video was.... not expected, lol.

Very weird.

The Lithium
03-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Yeah, kinda scary actually! :D

Anna1011
03-06-2005, 09:36 AM
just downloading it now. :D

Anna1011
03-06-2005, 10:54 AM
the quality on that is really really poor but was good to see what the vid is like, i dunno whether i liked it or not, it was rather scary, not one to show my nieces and nephew.

Higher_Desire
03-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Video quality is great, but the sound really sucks. Not sure I understood how the video fit the song, though.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana
03-06-2005, 04:39 PM
I thing the video has a lot of symbolic stuff on it to get to understand all in one view.
I loved the video, i miss more band shots anyway. But the rest is fine for me. I am loving specially the shots of Mark, i love him :D
And Myles with eyeliner just look stanning. I miss more shots of Brian as well :(

scrit
03-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Wow, this was not what I expected for the video to this song, but I like it anyway. I don't think its "scary", maybe a little dark. I am excited to see it with the full begining with better quality.

creeddane
03-07-2005, 02:57 AM
Poor quality and the first part is missing. Still worth downloading, great video!

how can u possible say that... :wtf:

once again your lack of quality sense strikes u...

that recording is in so poor shape i refuse to watch until some decent copy comes up.

Trimontana
03-07-2005, 06:20 AM
How people can have no consideration. You should be glad someone brings the opportunity to link the video (good or not) in here till the official web or someone else can bring a good copy of it.

creeddane
03-07-2005, 08:41 AM
How people can have no consideration. You should be glad someone brings the opportunity to link the video (good or not) in here till the official web or someone else can bring a good copy of it.

how people can lick ass for nothing

creeddane
03-07-2005, 08:43 AM

whatever... :rolleyes:

Anna1011
03-07-2005, 08:43 AM
we've all bin waiting for this video for a while now and are all greatful to get a chance to see it so soon even if it is a poor quality recording, we dont care.

creeddane
03-07-2005, 09:31 AM
we've all bin waiting for this video for a while now and are all greatful to get a chance to see it so soon even if it is a poor quality recording, we dont care.

øøøøøøøøh nåh!

Anna1011
03-07-2005, 09:34 AM
:mad1:

uncertaindrumer
03-07-2005, 10:22 AM
how can u possible say that... :wtf:

that recording is in so poor shape i refuse to watch until some decent copy comes up.

Dude, what is wrong with you? A video in bad SOUND shape (the quality of the actual vid isn't terrible) is better than NO video.

Anna1011
03-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Dude, what is wrong with you? A video in bad SOUND shape (the quality of the actual vid isn't terrible) is better than NO video.
true

creeddane
03-07-2005, 10:50 AM

well thats your opinion, ive just stated mine, deal with it...

Anna1011
03-07-2005, 10:58 AM
fine, you wait for there to be a better copy, but you could be waiting a while.

tremonti4life04
03-07-2005, 05:51 PM
hey, sound quality may have been bad, video quality was good, i heard the song before a million times, so why have to hear it with the video, if its such a big problem, play the cd along with the video, and turn the vid volume down, personally, i loved it, and isnt that guy Detective Brass from CSI: Crime Scene Investigators?

Soundslave
03-07-2005, 06:33 PM
hey, sound quality may have been bad, video quality was good, i heard the song before a million times, so why have to hear it with the video, if its such a big problem, play the cd along with the video, and turn the vid volume down, personally, i loved it, and isnt that guy Detective Brass from CSI: Crime Scene Investigators?

I was just going to say the same thing. It's not like the song is new to us, we just wanted to see the video.

And yes, that is Brass from CSI.

titan9
03-07-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm just happy that we're getting a sneak preview of sorts. When Wind-Up officially releases the video, it'll be put up on AB's site and it will be of good quality.

burnie022
03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
how people can lick ass for nothing

where'd you get lick from?........
know really. where'd you get lick?......
isn't it :kiss: :moon2: ?

really, where'd you get that from? :naughty:

creeddane
03-08-2005, 06:53 AM
where'd you get lick from?........
know really. where'd you get lick?......
isn't it :kiss: :moon2: ?

really, where'd you get that from? :naughty:

i could tell you but it is more fun to make you wonder ;)

creeddane
03-08-2005, 06:54 AM
fine, you wait for there to be a better copy, but you could be waiting a while.

so?

creeddane
03-08-2005, 06:56 AM

because it might be a little stupid watching a video without sound, just because you've heard the audio part million parts....

"and isnt that guy Detective Brass from CSI: Crime Scene Investigators?"
and who gives a crap about that? it is a lousy tv-show anyway!

Anna1011
03-08-2005, 08:08 AM
because it might be a little stupid watching a video without sound, just because you've heard the audio part million parts....

you just wanna argue dont you.

uncertaindrumer
03-08-2005, 09:19 AM

Someone's in an argumentative mood.

creeddane
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
you just wanna argue dont you.

not really!
but i have realized something on this board. Does one say something the majority doesnt agree with, then this individual gets his/her head torn off.
Coz we cant have someone disgreeing with anything in our little perfect board-world, now can we???
Everything just has to be positive; Flawless; Magnificent.

creeddane
03-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Someone's in an argumentative mood.

nice u copied the post above

congrats on that :rolleyes:

Anna1011
03-08-2005, 10:10 AM
not really!
but i have realized something on this board. Does one say something the majority doesnt agree with, then this individual gets his/her head torn off.
Coz we cant have someone disgreeing with anything in our little perfect board-world, now can we???

its not that its just we didnt understand why you didnt want to see the video now, we all jumped at the chance just to get a sneak preview of it.

and we arent always positive, flawless and magnificent, just cause the majority couldnt get their head around you not wanting to see it doesnt mean that its like that all the time.

Dogstar
03-08-2005, 11:46 AM
not really!
Ya know, nobody said you had to stay. If you don't like the vibe here, take your pissy attitude somewhere else. There's no need to rip someone for pointing out that a TV actor is in the video. Take a chill pill.

Cariocawlad, thanks very much for the link. I'm going to check it out.

Anna1011
03-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Ya know, nobody said you had to stay. If you don't like the vibe here, take your pissy attitude somewhere else. There's no need to rip someone for pointing out that a TV actor is in the video. Take a chill pill.

thats kinda what i was trying to say, it just didnt come out right

Bridge of Clay
03-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Don't waste your time with trolls.

uncertaindrumer
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
nice u copied the post above

congrats on that :rolleyes:

Actually I didn't even read the post above. I jsut replied to your post as soon as I saw it.

Apparently two people independantly came to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

And yet somehow this BOARD is the problem?

tremonti4life04
03-08-2005, 01:55 PM
i think creedane just wants to argue. I'm happy that i got to see the video. Thats all that matters, nothing else, and the board isnt the problem, its people who dont appreciate the info that they get from this board that is the problem.

creeddane
03-08-2005, 01:57 PM
come on everybody blame the minority!!!

creeddane
03-08-2005, 02:01 PM
everybody remember your pressure points:

woosah

Trimontana
03-08-2005, 02:19 PM

Kerri, how much i admire you woman :D

uncertaindrumer
03-08-2005, 04:06 PM

It's people like you that make my skin crawl.

Anna1011
03-08-2005, 04:17 PM
quit talking out your arse!

Agent D
03-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Everyone should just ignore Creeddane. Nothing that ever comes out of his mouth has any merit.

Anna1011
03-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Everyone should just ignore Creeddane. Nothing that ever comes out of his mouth has any merit.
hahaha think we've worked that one out. ;)

Mr.CreedFreakTN
03-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Who pissed in your cereal.......Don't be an ass.

Chase
03-09-2005, 02:41 AM
The quality wasn't bad for me... and the sound wasn't bad at all. I have super high speed internet though.

creeddane
03-09-2005, 02:58 AM

whatever, that statement just shows my point perfectly.

Dogstar
03-09-2005, 03:00 AM

:laugh:

creeddane
03-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Kerri, how much i admire you woman :D

:rolleyes:

Anna1011
03-09-2005, 08:01 AM
what was that face for?

haha like that one :laugh:

TeriB19
03-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Creeddane, Kerri is absolutely right, if you don't like it here, take it somewhere else.

No one is saying you HAVE to agree, but you don't have to disagree in such a way as to try to alienate everyone around you. It's not the board, it's your attitude. Stop trying to argue with everyone or you will have to find another board to annoy. This is your last warning.

Steve
03-09-2005, 09:42 AM
not really!

LAST WARNING creeddane. Feel free to have your own opinion, but don't tell people to "lick ass" again or you're gone.

creeddane
03-09-2005, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=Anna1011]what was that face for?

i could tell u but its more fun to make u wonder

creeddane
03-09-2005, 10:45 AM
LAST WARNING creeddane. Feel free to have your own opinion, but don't tell people to "lick ass" again or you're gone.

i guess u misread it....
it did not tell someone to do it!!!

creeddane
03-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Creeddane, Kerri is absolutely right, if you don't like it here, take it somewhere else.

No one is saying you HAVE to agree, but you don't have to disagree in such a way as to try to alienate everyone around you. It's not the board, it's your attitude. Stop trying to argue with everyone or you will have to find another board to annoy. This is your last warning.

havent learned have u? :D

creeddane
03-09-2005, 10:51 AM

u guys are really really good to blow things out of proportion!

Anna1011
03-09-2005, 10:54 AM
i could tell u but its more fun to make u wonder
its gonna keep me awake all night wondering about that :rolleyes:

Trimontana
03-09-2005, 11:08 AM

I am just gonna tell ya something, man.
I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote.It was directed to Kerri, not to you
I just wanted to say that she rocks for the matter of fact that what she wrote was to put you in your place. You are gross and if you wanna argue better dont do it here. Or do you do the same at the abb.net?. Cos there they would banned you straight away
This thread is to discuss about the "Broken Wings" video.

Dogstar
03-09-2005, 12:24 PM
You're right, Gabi, this is about the video, which I liked, btw.
I didn't think the quality was all that bad, except for the first part missing and all. I like seeing the guys perform and the story that went with it was pretty good. I would have liked more shots of Brian, though :D

creeddane
03-09-2005, 05:18 PM
its gonna keep me awake all night wondering about that :rolleyes:
yep that what i thought! ;)
afterall you are a woman.

LeftOfTheMurder
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
i'll kick your ass dueschbag. stop trying to get peoples attention. how old are you, 12?

anyway, the video is tight as hell, i think...i like how its darker, and more eerie, because Creed videos were usually kind of cheesy, trying to be uplifting or whatever. this video rocks

creeddane
03-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I am just gonna tell ya something, man.
I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote.It was directed to Kerri, not to you
I just wanted to say that she rocks for the matter of fact that what she wrote was to put you in your place. You are gross and if you wanna argue better dont do it here. Or do you do the same at the abb.net?. Cos there they would banned you straight away
This thread is to discuss about the "Broken Wings" video.

Im gonna tell you something, woman.

"I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote"
that seems to go both ways then! ;)

and what is wrong in DISCUSSING things? although you are right, dont discuss here, because it is like talking to a door. :eek:

creeddane
03-09-2005, 05:39 PM
btw for the record this thread was not made to discuss the video, CLUE: the title, the first post,

creeddane
03-09-2005, 05:40 PM
i'll kick your ass dueschbag. stop trying to get peoples attention. how old are you, 12?

anyway, the video is tight as hell, i think...i like how its darker, and more eerie, because Creed videos were usually kind of cheesy, trying to be uplifting or whatever. this video rocks

talking to me?

Trem24Fan
03-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I like how the drill came through the wall and you look through the hole and its them playing - it looked cool.

Soundslave
03-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Im gonna tell you something, woman.

"I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote"
that seems to go both ways then! ;)

and what is wrong in DISCUSSING things? although you are right, dont discuss here, because it is like talking to a door. :eek:

But the thing is, a discussion for this thread would be about the video. It was stated that the quality of the audio was bad. It was for a sneak peek. You showed no gratitude for whoever took the time to capture the video. Once people responded to your rude comments, you started throwing unnessesary comments at those members. You're showing no respect to the people here. You have single handedly ruined the "discussion" for this thread.

TeriB19
03-09-2005, 07:03 PM
btw for the record this thread was not made to discuss the video, CLUE: the title, the first post,

Ok, below you will find the first post in this thread. Notice, it says a "warm and friendly hello". This thread was started with the best intentions from a very kind and generous person who took the time to put this up for download. Naturally, once it was downloaded, there would be discussion of the video, whether positive or negative. If you chose not to download this video, for whatever reason, you never had to even begin posting in this thread. But you did, and you spewed nothing but anger and rudeness. Continue to do so and we will have NO qualms about banning you. In fact, it would give me great pleasure. Now you can either be a big person and not post in this thread anymore, or you can continue being a jerk. The choice is yours.

A warm and friendly hello for everyone!

I'll be direct and concise. I don't know if anyone already post this before, but you can download the Broken Wings video on www.alterbridge.it. I can't post any comentaries about the quality cause I'm still donwloading the file (dammit dial up!), but when I finish, I'll say something.

Peace.

DangerousDan85
03-09-2005, 08:07 PM
wow "creeddane" seems like a pretty cool guy

i'm gonna add him to my buddy list :)

TeriB19
03-09-2005, 08:14 PM
wow "creeddane" seems like a pretty cool guy

i'm gonna add him to my buddy list :)
LOL Ok Ordando, you show that Creedfeed love!! :wub:

Xterminator27
03-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Holy shit! Whats the problem here? I just heard it and the quality wasnt lacking in any way, the song sounded fine, the movie was good.

Anyways back to the song, it was uh different, yes, it kinda seemed cheezy in some parts, anyways i made up my own music video for broken wings, if im not to lazy i may make it.

uncertaindrumer
03-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Its amazing that CreedFeed has about twenty active members and it seems there are more trolls here than on a place like musicianforums...

Anyway, to try and salvage a discussion, what does everyone think the video means? I mean, it is obviously dark and moody, but does anything specific come to anyone's mind?

Dogstar
03-09-2005, 09:50 PM
It could be about distrust and getting f*cked over by people who aren't supposed to f*ck you over. The doors closing and such remind me of obstacles or of opportunities that could have been lost, and a lament of those losses. The little kid could represent innocence and blind faith, which in the end gets lost as you grow older. I don't know...just rambling, LOL.

tremonti4life04
03-10-2005, 01:03 AM
sound quality bad or not, i dont care, i got the chance to see the video before most people in america, and for that, im happy. If you dont like the video, delete it from your computer and quit bitching and moaning about the quality, erase the memory of it from your mind, and wait a few months til it comes out in the united states. It was a kick ass opportunity, and be thankful that you found a source to get such awesome information, up to date, and fast.

creeddane
03-10-2005, 02:48 AM
But the thing is, a discussion for this thread would be about the video. It was stated that the quality of the audio was bad. It was for a sneak peek. You showed no gratitude for whoever took the time to capture the video. Once people responded to your rude comments, you started throwing unnessesary comments at those members. You're showing no respect to the people here. You have single handedly ruined the "discussion" for this thread.

i will say it one more time I have not said anything rude minded towards anybody in this thread!
but if u all think so please give examples....

TeriB19
03-10-2005, 07:53 AM
i will say it one more time I have not said anything rude minded towards anybody in this thread!
but if u all think so please give examples....

how can people lick ass for nothing

Need I go on?

Anna1011
03-10-2005, 08:16 AM
I like how the drill came through the wall and you look through the hole and its them playing - it looked cool.
i liked that bit aswel but i didnt like it when he got poked in the eye, anything touching eyes scares me.

cariocawlad
03-10-2005, 09:35 AM
When I post the link I didn't have intention to cause a discussion...I was just trying to give a preview (poor or not) for everyone. In my opinion It's really simple: watch or don't watch it. We must respect the opinion of each other or we will had a forever discussion! Peace! Peace!

Peace.

TeriB19
03-10-2005, 10:16 AM
uncertaindrummer has created a new thread discussing ones' thoughts on the video. Let's go there!! :)

Xterminator27
03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Ahhh what the hell, its GOOD quality, you people are so spoiled, you want only super high definition crap for unreleased stuff? Holy fuck ive watched entire movies of lower quality then this, i was impressed with the sound and movie quality

LeftOfTheMurder
03-10-2005, 06:05 PM
talking to me?

yes you, faggot boy.

Steve, ban this guy. he's just trying to get attention. Just another stupid fucking kid.

Xterminator27
03-10-2005, 10:58 PM
yes you, faggot boy.

Steve, ban this guy. he's just trying to get attention. Just another stupid fucking kid.

LAWL I CAWLD JOO A FAGGEST, PWNED LOL

creeddane
03-11-2005, 02:53 AM
Need I go on?

yes please do, havent seen anything rude yet.

uncertaindrumer
03-11-2005, 08:41 AM

Haha, lol. I love it when stupid people knowingly act stupid.

guesswhosback
03-24-2005, 07:38 AM

we're still waiting ;)

TeriB19
03-24-2005, 10:20 AM
we're still waiting ;)

Keep yourself in line or your newest screenname will be 'guesswhosbanned'. Again. :)

guesswhosback
03-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Keep yourself in line or your newest screenname will be 'guesswhosbanned'. Again. :)

:D

guesswhosback
03-24-2005, 11:24 AM
funny thing is after the warning, i dont recall saying anything that couldve have caused it.....

TeriB19
03-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Got me on a bad day. Chance you take.