Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed remark on American Idol [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed remark on American Idol

Higher_Desire
03-01-2005, 09:44 PM
A guy simply called "Jaded" does some work with the American Idol website (www.idolonfox.com) and recently made a remark about how one of the conststants (Bo Bice) looks like Scott Stapp. (Anyone who knows what Scott looks like think that he and Bo look nothing alike) but here are some responses to it that were on the website:
"I'm a little surprised Bo was allowed to enter the Idol competition. I figured that being the former lead singer of Creed would’ve disqualified him, but what do I know? Nothing." Former lead singer of Creed was Scott Stapp. *shrug* I like Creed. I guess that's why I nitpicked ;) - Rachel

In the Monday 21st recap you said that Bo is the former singer of Creed, but I researched and found that Creed was created by its actual vocalist Scott Stapp, so I was just wondering. – Andres

I don’t mean to pick on Rachel and Andres, who I can only assume are very, very, very fine people. Although Rachel gets docked two points for the emoticon. Anyway, I’m merely using them as a springboard to discuss my utter disbelief that people actually believed that Bo Bice was in Creed. Let’s look at the evidence. One, Bo Bice seems like a great guy. Scott Stapp seems to be completely insufferable. Two, I frequently make sarcastic quips. So frequently, in fact, that in my personal life, when I want to actually compliment a friend’s shirt or haircut, I have to spend thirty seconds saying “No, I’m completely serious,” afterwards. I’ve created quite a little public image for myself. So to sum up, Bo Bice was not in Creed. He simply has long hair. It’s called bad humor, people.

Oh, by the way, you can see a picture of Bo Bice here (http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/).

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
03-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Meh, he looks nothing like Scott Stapp.

Agent D
03-01-2005, 10:39 PM
This simply further proves my point that anyone involved with American Idol is a moron.

Dogstar
03-01-2005, 11:26 PM
LOL, I've only seen that show once, at my aunt's, as it's her favorite show. I could have done without it.

RMadd
03-02-2005, 01:30 AM
he looks a bit more like josey scott, i think
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/bo_bice/

titan9
03-02-2005, 10:07 AM
he looks a bit more like josey scott, i think
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/bo_bice/

Yeah, I agree with that. He looks nothing like Stapp. Doesn't surprise me that some moron would think that, though.

Chase
03-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Bo Bice is my pick to win American Idol. I stumbled upon the show the other night and caught him perform. He's actually really good. As queer as it sounds... I actually voted for him.

Ana4Stapp
03-03-2005, 05:47 AM
He looks nothing like Scott Stapp. No way.. man... ;)

jammy123
03-03-2005, 07:12 AM
he's not even close to looking like stapp.

Agent D
03-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I can't wait for this show to burn itself out. I will throw a huge party to celebrate. Drinks all around!

titan9
03-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Bo Bice is my pick to win American Idol. I stumbled upon the show the other night and caught him perform. He's actually really good. As queer as it sounds... I actually voted for him.

You know, it'd actually be kind of cool to see a guy who's not a Pop/R&B singer actually win AI. I don't like the show, but I have seen a couple of episodes this year, and I'd rather see one of the long hair dudes win it than one of the other guys/girls. But, actually, I like the other long hair guy(I think his name is Constantine or something like that, not sure) more than Bice.

creeddane
03-07-2005, 05:48 AM
he looks more like a wookie to me :D

crest tattoo
04-17-2005, 02:32 PM
That comment came from US Magazine a few weeks ago. All the contestants were compared to a star. I agree though, he doesn't look like Scott!

Chase
04-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Bo Bice has slight resemblances to Stapp in voice and style of dress... and even performance. However, he looks nothing like him.

tremonti4life04
04-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Performance wise, chase, i think you are correct. He has the charisma that scott has on stage. And he does look like a rock star, but not even close to scott stapp.

titan9
04-17-2005, 06:22 PM
I think Constantine looks more like Stapp than Bo does, and Constantine isn't really a Stapp clone himself. He has more of the Stapp look and the Stapp charisma on stage than Bo does. Also, Constantine is more of a grunge guy(heard him talking about how he's a fan of that era a couple of weeks ago on Idol), while Bo is more of a southern rock guy. Of course, all of this is my opinion.

Chase
04-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Well... I was pulling for Bo over Constantine until last week. Constantine's rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" was quite good. It would be cool to see those two end up in the squaring off in the finals.

titan9
04-18-2005, 12:06 PM
I've been a fan of Constantine since the first week. I just, for whatever reason, like him more than Bo. But a Bo/Constantine final.......that'd be pretty good.

creedlvr
04-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Bo is my favorite. Although Constantine did an excellent job with "Bohemian Rhapsody." Although I want Bo to win ... I doubt he will. I think Carrie will win.

Anyway, I don't think Bo looks like Scott at all ... but something about him does remind me of Scott. (I guess that's a reason why I like him.) I think it is his stage presence and his voice a little bit. I never really thought so, until my mom (who is not a Creed fan but is very aware of my obsession) mentioned it.

Agent D
04-23-2005, 04:18 PM
I can't believe you guys watch this show lol.

Higher_Desire
04-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Constantine sucks. He needs to get voted off and SOON. My picks to win are either Anthony or Vonzell.

H-D :pimp:

creedlvr
04-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Vonzell has been doing really good lately. I originally couldn't wait for her to be voted off ... but since she did the Whitney song, she's been awesome.

I really don't like Anthony much ... but most of all ... I HATE Scott (Savol, of course! -- I don't want any confusion that I didn't mean Stapp)!!!!

HigherGirl
04-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Sorry, theres handsome, then theres all out SEXY...
Stapp is SEXY..
See Creedlvr's Avatar..Would love that pic in POSTER size..... :naughty:
Any questions?? YUM......

creedlvr
04-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah ... that is my favorite pic of him!

HigherGirl
04-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Um......
Have you ever seen a poster pic of this..?

Just curious.. :o

creedlvr
04-24-2005, 05:14 PM
No, I haven't seen it as a poster, but I think this picture was originally a full page in a magazine a long time ago. I don't remember which magazine though.

HigherGirl
04-24-2005, 05:14 PM
DAMN......
Want it.. :)

Ana4Stapp
05-03-2005, 11:02 PM
DAMN......
Want it.. :)

Actually this pic was on Spin Magazine -September 2000
Sea of fire
Spin Magazine September 2000
SCOTT STAPP'S PARENTS THOUGHT ROCK WAS THE DEVIL'S MUSIC. HE COULDN'T JOIN CLUBS OR GO TO PARTIES OR THE PROM. SO HE RAN AWAY AND STARTED CREED, THE BIGGEST HARD-ROCK BAND IN THE COUNTRY. BUT EIGHT MILLION RECORDS LATER, HE'S GOT A DIFFERENT CROSS TO BEAR
And you can get all the pics from :
http://www.passionbreedsfollowers.com/photos/magazines/spin.shtml

I hope it "helps" u ;)