Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Best Creed moment [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Best Creed moment

IsThisTheEnd66
02-28-2005, 08:13 PM
I think the best Creed moment is from What If, right before Mark gets " Screamized " it shows him dunking the basketball, not saying he couldn't but I think its funny to see him start running towards the hoop and then it shows him in the air dunking. Just my opinion, what do all of you think???

TeriB19
02-28-2005, 09:35 PM
IMO the best Creed moment was NYE the countdown to midnight. Mark wailing away Old Lang Syne on the guitar while Stapp read the lyrics off an index card. Confetti cannons right in front of us, it was amazing from the rail.

revisfoot
03-01-2005, 12:42 AM
My favorite Creed moment...hmmm...
I'd have to say, lol, when they played on Alcatraz on VH1, and Scott Stapp ripped his brown leather pants right up the rear end!!!
Okay, just kidding!!
Seriously, Creed's greatest moment was the year 2000 when they got so much recognition. They were on top of their game.

Dogstar
03-01-2005, 02:42 AM
IMO the best Creed moment was NYE the countdown to midnight. Mark wailing away Old Lang Syne on the guitar while Stapp read the lyrics off an index card. Confetti cannons right in front of us, it was amazing from the rail.
Right on! A close second, or a tie, even, is the Fort Wayne Show, when we were arm-in-arm for a few songs, OLB, if my memory serves. That's the first time I met, Teri, souldancer and luvscott4ever, and it ranks as one of the my most favorite Creed moments.

bobben
03-01-2005, 12:39 PM
That's got to be when they performed Don't Stop Dancing in Salt Lake 02. Really touching what Scott did....:clap:

TeriB19
03-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Right on! A close second, or a tie, even, is the Fort Wayne Show, when we were arm-in-arm for a few songs, OLB, if my memory serves. That's the first time I met, Teri, souldancer and luvscott4ever, and it ranks as one of the my most favorite Creed moments.
Your memory is correct!! It was OLB and I remember it like it was yesterday!!! That was an awesome weekend and ranks up there among my favorites!!!

Dogstar
03-01-2005, 10:30 PM
For real! That weekend was awesome! And I did it all on no sleep, LOL! God, that was a blast!