Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed #2 in Kerrang! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed #2 in Kerrang!

AndrewFromABRox
02-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Im almost sure it was this mag (or some other metal mag, possibly revolver) and Creeds Greatest hits was Number 2 on the top 25 hard rock sellers of the year! That really surprised me, because there were alot of big name CD's on there that i would have though blew Creeds greatest hits away, you need to get the mag and see for urself the big bands on there. I just thought it was cool considering how anti-creed kerrang is.

RMadd
02-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Greatest Hits sold surprisingly well, but I sure wouldn't have put it up that high

Dani
02-07-2005, 11:31 PM
When I saw the title and that it was Kerrang Magazine I immediately thought it must be a worst band ever list lol.

It's great to see that the Greatest Hits has sold pretty well, I think it did OK in Australia as well.

Torn Daredevil
02-08-2005, 12:38 AM
When I saw the title and that it was Kerrang Magazine I immediately thought it must be a worst band ever list lol.I thought the same thing, LOL.

Agent D
02-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't trust Kerrang...

Higher_Desire
02-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Cool. Even though it sucks that Creed doesn't get the respect they deserve until after the breakup...

H-D :pimp:

rabidgopher04
02-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Cool. Even though it sucks that Creed doesn't get the respect they deserve until after the breakup...

H-D :pimp:
It was a list of bestsellers. Creed always sold well.