Concert Reviews! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Concert Reviews!

Aimee
09-28-2002, 09:08 PM
I want them!!

hayley
09-28-2002, 10:06 PM
haven't been to any...even though on Creedpit.com Faceless Kiwi has got an awesome one on their...it's awesome.:P

luvscott4ever
09-29-2002, 02:14 AM
I've been to 3 shows so far this tour...the last one I went to was in Cincinnati....AWESOME!!! I'm going to Phoenix next week then 2 more shows in November, meeting good friends in Indiana and then I found out today they are coming back to my home, so my daugher and I are going to that too, then I think I'm gonna have to stop, these guys are gonna drive my to the poor house, but worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!

Dogstar
09-29-2002, 02:36 AM
I wanna be you, luvscott. You're rocking. That's so cool that they're coming back to your area!!!!

luvscott4ever
09-29-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I wanna be you, luvscott. You're rocking. That's so cool that they're coming back to your area!!!!

I couldn't believe it when the radio said they were coming back again, are these guys nuts, or what??? How can they perform almost every nite and still put on such an AWESOME show!!! Unfortunately, the tix go on sale next Saturday, and I won't be here, I'll be in Phoenix, drooling over Scott, but my daugher said she got an e-mail from our local station that said something about advanced ticket sales on Monday, Oh God, I hope sooo!! But there won't be good seats for me at this show, our "pit" is the whole floor, which really sucks. When we went in Feb, we had floor tickets, but didn't go down, cuz there were WAY too many people there, so, we'll try for the best seats we can...My daughter really wants to go to this show cuz she wants to see Default...She got a little pissy when she found out that Default was gonna be at the show I'm going to in IN, but now she's happy cuz they're gonna be here..She's easy to please..just like her Mom!!! :angel:

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
I've been to 3 shows so far this tour...the last one I went to was in Cincinnati....AWESOME!!!  I'm going to Phoenix next week then 2 more shows in November, meeting good friends in Indiana and then I found out today they are coming back to my home, so my daugher and I are going to that too, then I think I'm gonna have to stop, these guys are gonna drive my to the poor house, but worth EVERY PENNY!!!!! CREEDHEAD.:D

hayley
09-29-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b>I couldn't believe it when the radio said they were coming back again, are these guys nuts, or what??? &nbsp;How can they perform almost every nite and still put on such an AWESOME show!!! &nbsp;Unfortunately, the tix go on sale next Saturday, and I won't be here, I'll be in Phoenix, drooling over Scott, but my daugher said she got an e-mail from our local station that said something about advanced ticket sales on Monday, Oh God, I hope sooo!! &nbsp;But there won't be good seats for me at this show, our "pit" is the whole floor, which really sucks. When we went in Feb, we had floor tickets, but didn't go down, cuz there were WAY too many people there, so, we'll try for the best seats we can...My daughter really wants to go to this show cuz she wants to see Default...She got a little pissy when she found out that Default was gonna be at the show I'm going to in IN, but now she's happy cuz they're gonna be here..She's easy to please..just like her Mom!!! &nbsp; &nbsp;:angel: </b>

yeah i rekon!!!
that just goes to show how much they enjoy doing what they do so well.;) :P

luvscott4ever
09-30-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
yeah i rekon!!! &nbsp;
that just goes to show how much they enjoy doing what they do so well.;) :P
Indeedy!!! :P

souldancer
09-30-2002, 06:53 PM
Glad to see this thread here. Can't wait to add to it - real SOON!:dancing:

TeriB19
09-30-2002, 09:28 PM
We want to hear everything souldancer, don't leave any drop of sweat out!!

Mulletman
09-30-2002, 10:27 PM
i wrote a review in the band section

faceless kiwi
09-30-2002, 10:55 PM
Yeah, its cool!

luvscott4ever
09-30-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
Glad to see this thread here. &nbsp;Can't wait to add to it - real SOON!:dancing:

Hopefully you can tell me in person, will have to try and hook up in Vegas somehow!!! I'll have to review the day after you, when I get done with the Phoenix show!!! You're gonne be impressed, they are truly AWESOME in concert!!!

Aimee
10-03-2002, 01:54 AM
:jam: Mullet! Thanks!

wrong banghead he he