Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Help settle a dispute! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Help settle a dispute!

Higher_Desire
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Some friends and I got into an argument about this last night... Help us figure out who was right!

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011
02-06-2005, 02:11 PM
haha great thing to argue about . :D
you should post picture of each so we can decide.

Higher_Desire
02-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Here's a picture of each... (*note: You may need to click them more than once to get them to load)

Ariel (http://mail.unclemelon.com/ariel.gif)
Princess Jasmine (http://mail.unclemelon.com/jasmine.gif)
Sleeping Beauty (http://mail.unclemelon.com/sleeping_beauty.jpg)
Cinderella (http://mail.unclemelon.com/cinderella.gif)

Other names that came up that weren't highly considered:
Pocahontas (http://mail.unclemelon.com/pocwind.jpg)
Belle (http://mail.unclemelon.com/belle.gif) (From Beauty & The Beast)
Snow White (http://www.dellorcoart.com/portfolio/animation/images/snow_white.jpg)

Anna1011
02-06-2005, 02:32 PM
mmmm this is hard either:
ariel
pocahontas

cant choose.

whod you pick HD?

Torn Daredevil
02-06-2005, 02:41 PM
I had a crush on Jasmine as a little kid. Not kidding.

Higher_Desire
02-06-2005, 02:54 PM
mmmm this is hard either:
ariel
pocahontas

cant choose.

whod you pick HD?
Well, I didn't put that because I didn't want to influence anyone else's pick... but... I was fighting for Princess Jasmine. She's a hottie.

I had a crush on Jasmine as a little kid. Not kidding.
Wow, and I still do. lol. :D

RMadd
02-06-2005, 03:00 PM
yeah, my vote goes to Jasmine, but a buddy of mine said Pocahontas. Belle was pretty foxy herself. I think the Beast killed that tho.

creedsister
02-06-2005, 03:05 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARIEL The Red Hair And Green Eyes That Does It For Me HAAAAAAAAAA, I like Mermaids :)

Anna1011
02-06-2005, 04:05 PM
my vote swayed more to ariel

DekWannaBFlea
02-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Got to go with Jasmine, there is just something about her, she IS the definition of a foxy lady.

Anna1011
02-06-2005, 04:49 PM
youve all made me wanna got watch aladdin now lol

Higher_Desire
02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
youve all made me wanna got watch aladdin now lol
well it is a pretty great movie. :D

Anna1011
02-06-2005, 05:34 PM
dont think i have it actually damn it will have to have a run up to my sisters and borrow it. :D

RMadd
02-06-2005, 05:49 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARIEL The Red Hair And Green Eyes That Does It For Me HAAAAAAAAAA, I like Mermaids :)
:hammerlol

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 02:32 PM
You guys are serious...sweet geezzz what happen to arguing over important stuff like who left the toliet seat up???LOL!!

Sorry HD I don't think of any of these "princess" whatever as attractive, they entertain (I think) who cares what they look like?? It's like saying SpongeBob is gay who gives a flying F**K as long as they make the kids happy do they really need to be attractive or have a sexual idenity????

DekWannaBFlea
02-07-2005, 02:38 PM
They are important because they are cherished memories. And when we hit puperty it was kind hard not to notice these things. At least thats what i think.....lol.

Higher_Desire
02-07-2005, 03:14 PM
You guys are serious...sweet geezzz what happen to arguing over important stuff like who left the toliet seat up???LOL!!

Sorry HD I don't think of any of these "princess" whatever as attractive, they entertain (I think) who cares what they look like?? It's like saying SpongeBob is gay who gives a flying F**K as long as they make the kids happy do they really need to be attractive or have a sexual idenity????
Yes, they need to be attractive because it hold's our attention longer. :D Also, they are all the female heros of movie (I guess heroines is the politically correct term), and no one likes the villins. Like Cruella DeVil or that ugly half-octopus thing from Little Mermaid.

PS- Sponge Bob is not gay. He's bi-curious.

Anna1011
02-07-2005, 03:38 PM
i like sponge bob hes f**king awsome :D

RMadd
02-07-2005, 04:17 PM
man, I'd :sex: Jasmine any day...

woops... did i just say that out loud?

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Yes, they need to be attractive because it hold's our attention longer. :D Also, they are all the female heros of movie (I guess heroines is the politically correct term), and no one likes the villins. Like Cruella DeVil or that ugly half-octopus thing from Little Mermaid.

PS- Sponge Bob is not gay. He's bi-curious.

So you are saying that a heroine has to attractive to be truly considered "worthy" of our attension...hmmmm....no comment. And if any of you would have sex with a cartoon character that just says how limited your options are... ;)

Higher_Desire
02-07-2005, 07:01 PM
man, I'd :sex: Jasmine any day...

woops... did i just say that out loud?
No, you typed it silently for us all to read. :D

So you are saying that a heroine has to attractive to be truly considered "worthy" of our attension...hmmmm....no comment. And if any of you would have sex with a cartoon character that just says how limited your options are... ;)
No, I never said that, I only said it helps. See, this is one of the things I don't like about women. They always think guys imply something. I said what I said. There was no implication. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you watched a move where the hero was an overweight woman with no friends and had bad acne and halitosis?

As for your last commnet, yes, my options are limited. I thought you already knew that.

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 10:03 PM
No, you typed it silently for us all to read. :D

No, I never said that, I only said it helps. See, this is one of the things I don't like about women. They always think guys imply something. I said what I said. There was no implication. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you watched a move where the hero was an overweight woman with no friends and had bad acne and halitosis?

As for your last commnet, yes, my options are limited. I thought you already knew that.

So you are saying men have no depth..hmm I guess I already knew that but I had hopes that maybe one of you cuties would prove me wrong...sigh.

Higher, sweetie you just did back to me what you said I did, I wasn't implying anything about you personally it was ment as a flippent comment. So yea everyone has times when they just want to say something and just leave it at that...but why do men seem to never want to go deeper. At certain times "being deep" can be such a turn on...

What about Napolien(sp) Dynamite?? He's a dorky hero...and I thought he was cute so maybe...if you get my meaning. Of course I am old enough to look beyond whereas many don't when younger...

Higher_Desire
02-07-2005, 11:34 PM
So you are saying men have no depth..hmm I guess I already knew that but I had hopes that maybe one of you cuties would prove me wrong...sigh.
Nope. Sorry. We're all like this.
Higher, sweetie you just did back to me what you said I did, I wasn't implying anything about you personally it was ment as a flippent comment. So yea everyone has times when they just want to say something and just leave it at that...but why do men seem to never want to go deeper. At certain times "being deep" can be such a turn on...
We don't know how to go deeper. We say what needs to be said and leave it at that. No point to a five minute answer when all that's needed is a 10 second answer.
What about Napolien(sp) Dynamite?? He's a dorky hero...and I thought he was cute so maybe...if you get my meaning. Of course I am old enough to look beyond whereas many don't when younger...
Napoleon Dynamite is a hero because he's funny and ends up getting the girl. With such original pick up lines as "I see your drinking 1% [milk], is that cause you think you're fat? Cause your not." and "I caught you a delicious bass." he's able to humor you into liking him. But again, you (as in women) construed what I said. We weren't talking about guy heros. We were talking about girl heros. Who is an unattractive (physcially speaking, as pertaining to societies' definition) female heroine that you remember from a movie?

goddess_bb
02-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Allright Higher, I know you. So I know you are alot deeper than you are acting here. So cut the bs about how all you give is the 10 second answer...you are wonderfully sweet and caring guy..and what a waste that you act like you are less than that...be mad at me if you must but you are better than the average guy.

And sorry I misunderstood that you were only talking about female heroines...from my perspective (a female one) males are better..sorry. But isn't the common theme in any underdog movie that the once unattractive become the beautiful with the right whatever..so in alot of movies the heroines are unattractive in the beginning and become all that...except in animated Disney films the females are always beautiful..is that because kids are too young to get the concept of making yourself better??

Higher_Desire
02-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Allright Higher, I know you. So I know you are alot deeper than you are acting here. So cut the bs about how all you give is the 10 second answer...you are wonderfully sweet and caring guy..and what a waste that you act like you are less than that...be mad at me if you must but you are better than the average guy.
Would you mind telling that to a bunch of girls I go to school with?
And sorry I misunderstood that you were only talking about female heroines...from my perspective (a female one) males are better..sorry. But isn't the common theme in any underdog movie that the once unattractive become the beautiful with the right whatever..so in alot of movies the heroines are unattractive in the beginning and become all that...except in animated Disney films the females are always beautiful..is that because kids are too young to get the concept of making yourself better??
I can see why you'd think males are better. Prolly the same reason I think females are better. lol. With the underdog movies, keep in mind that the beautiful person isn't a hero until they become beautiful. They're not popular until they're beautiful. Disney films have only beautiful people (beginning to end) as beautiful because in the magical wonderful world of Disney, there are only beautiful people. The message can be percieved in two ways. Either 1) everyone is beautiful, or 2) if you're not beautiful, you don't belong.

goddess_bb
02-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Would you mind telling that to a bunch of girls I go to school with?

I can see why you'd think males are better. Prolly the same reason I think females are better. lol. With the underdog movies, keep in mind that the beautiful person isn't a hero until they become beautiful. They're not popular until they're beautiful. Disney films have only beautiful people (beginning to end) as beautiful because in the magical wonderful world of Disney, there are only beautiful people. The message can be percieved in two ways. Either 1) everyone is beautiful, or 2) if you're not beautiful, you don't belong.

SEE^^^^SEE^^^^^^^SEE^^^^^^^look at that wonderfully deep thought...this is why I love you Higher!

And I can't remember how many times I have said this but I will say it again, if the girls at your school don't see how wonderful you are they are a bunch of empty-headed unworthy of you IDIOTS..dumb dumb dumb Chicas..

Higher_Desire
02-08-2005, 09:13 PM
SEE^^^^SEE^^^^^^^SEE^^^^^^^look at that wonderfully deep thought...this is why I love you Higher!
Yeah, that's what them damn psych classes do to me. lol. :D
And I can't remember how many times I have said this but I will say it again, if the girls at your school don't see how wonderful you are they are a bunch of empty-headed unworthy of you IDIOTS..dumb dumb dumb Chicas..
Would you mind telling them that, too?

goddess_bb
02-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, that's what them damn psych classes do to me. lol. :D

Would you mind telling them that, too?

Sure I'll tell them but exactly how do you propose I do it...since you are in Idaho and I am in Colorado don't think they're going to hear it if I yell it...

Maybe your new line should be, "even a MILF wants me, shouldn't you??" ;)

Higher_Desire
02-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Sure I'll tell them but exactly how do you propose I do it...since you are in Idaho and I am in Colorado don't think they're going to hear it if I yell it...
Visit??? :dunno:
LOL. Yeah. I'll try that. :D

goddess_bb
02-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Visit??? :dunno:
LOL. Yeah. I'll try that. :D

You would want me to come visit you??

Did you smile yet??

RMadd
02-09-2005, 02:32 PM
sorry to interrupt you folks' deep deep conversation here, but i just thought was :hammerlol funny

goddess_bb
02-09-2005, 02:38 PM
sorry to interrupt you folks' deep deep conversation here, but i just thought was :hammerlol funny

thanks.. ;)

goddess_bb
02-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Higher.. Are you better today doll??

DangerousDan85
02-10-2005, 02:55 AM
i like my Disney hotties LARGE AND IN CHARGE

#1 Hottie (http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/ps2/kinghearts/art/ursula-cg.jpg)

goddess_bb
02-10-2005, 05:42 PM

Only you..Dan...well she get's an A for the make-up job. ;)

Higher_Desire
02-10-2005, 06:55 PM

LOL. You may want to take the advice of Chef on South Park... sometimes when women wear paper bags over their heads, it helps to increase sexual pleasure.

goddess_bb
02-10-2005, 10:46 PM
LOL. You may want to take the advice of Chef on South Park... sometimes when women wear paper bags over their heads, it helps to increase sexual pleasure.

Higher, love are you speaking from experience???lmao :rolleyes: