Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Feeling kind of dumped [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling kind of dumped

Trimontana
01-31-2005, 04:13 PM
I feel a bit upsed today. Since i get to be a member of Papa Roach board i started to chat on msn daily with one of the board members. We used to spend hours chating untill we used to go bed. He is much younger than me, he is 15, but he is very clever and we used to chat about everything: music, cinema, studies, relationships, etc...Suddenly this weekend, he was on line and i started the chating but he didn't answer. That was on Saturday, the same happened yesterday. And today he was on line around 4:00 pm.m so i decided give it a go and i told him hi. He responded me saying he was busy this weekend cos he went to a birthday party and he was gaming with his X-Box. But after that and during all this afternoon didn't say a word. We usually say bye when one of us leave the msn, but today he just disconnected without say bye. I dunno if he maybe doesn't wanna chat any more with me or i am just thinking bad and he didnt even realize. I mean i didn't give him any reason to react in this way with me, so i am confused and upsed at the same time.
I dunno guys, i gave you all the information. So if you can tell me why he is acting so weird with me i will maybe make my mind up about all this. :confused:
Thanks guys :(
xxxgabixxx

Torn Daredevil
01-31-2005, 04:28 PM
X-Box. Video games can make us guys go totally crazy. They are much easier to understand and master than women. :D

Anna1011
01-31-2005, 04:33 PM
aw!gabi chick i dunno what to say, there doesnt seem to be any reason for him to act like that,the same thing happened to me resently aswell, i got talking to this guy and we got on great talking for hours just like you and youre guy then all of asudden he just stopped talking to me, i felt real bummed coz we where getting on great i thought id found somwone i could really confide in but he just stopped talking. i dunno why.

i hope you sort everything out with this dude and that you feel better soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Chase
01-31-2005, 04:39 PM
Well, maybe the fact that he's like 15 has something to do with it. He's probably just doing what kids do. I wouldn't take it personally. He's young and probably found something fun to do.

DekWannaBFlea
01-31-2005, 04:44 PM
Well, maybe the fact that he's like 15 has something to do with it. He's probably just doing what kids do. I wouldn't take it personally. He's young and probably found something fun to do.

QFA

fluttergirl
01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
lol
^I know what that means now...
yeah, 12 year difference is a big thing....

Trimontana
01-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks y'all guys for your points of view. I have never felt our age difference was an obstacle between us. Even he said to me that any girl he knows isnt clever enough to have a conversation with and he was feeling atracted to me (we used to see each other on the web cam) cos the like women a bit older than him. So i really dunno know, maybe is what Chase said and its nothing personal, or he is too busy with his X-box as Jon said. Or maybe our 12 years difference really is a difference.

Whats QFA mean???? :confused:

Anna its very sad that the same thing happened to you. i dunno what to think in general about people any more.I feel really bad as well cos i have found on him a very good support, he just gave me very good advices and we had a very nice time, cos he is a PRoach fan too. i hope you dont feel too bad and thanks for your wishes darling :kiss: :hugs:

Dogstar
01-31-2005, 05:04 PM
Yeah, kids are like that. They go from one thing to another pretty quickly. I wouldn't take it personally, either. If it really bothers you, maybe you can just ask him if there's a problem.

aussiecreeder
01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
so was there some sort of romantic thing going on here? this is the vibe i'm getting, not sure about everyone else. he's young but if you're really concerned ask him if there is a problem, just come out and say it.

HigherGirl
01-31-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry your so bummed!! :(
But Chase is right, Maybe he's just being a kid, Ha! Maybe he got a girlfriend or something? At that age, I had no patience with anything or anyone and I was always on the go! Can you email him and ask him if everythings ok?

RMadd
01-31-2005, 09:59 PM
X-Box. Video games can make us guys go totally crazy. They are much easier to understand and master than women. :D
:hammerlol so true!

RMadd
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
so was there some sort of romantic thing going on here? this is the vibe i'm getting, not sure about everyone else. he's young but if you're really concerned ask him if there is a problem, just come out and say it.
i definitely got that impression, esp after reading her 2nd post

aussiecreeder
01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
i definitely got that impression, esp after reading her 2nd post
glad i'm not the only one......if we're both reading it correctly then what trim are you doing chasing a 15 year old?

Higher_Desire
01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Best post ever! :roll:

Sorry about that, Gabi. I'm not really sure what to tell you. That kind of thing always sucks. I guess it's a bit easier with it being someone you don't know and never have to see, though. You know I'm still here for you. :) (plus I'm 5 years older than him ;))

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 02:52 AM
glad i'm not the only one......if we're both reading it correctly then what trim are you doing chasing a 15 year old?

aussie, thanks. i think you are kind of rite man on your posts but i didnt chase him at all. opposite he was the one who tell me "naugthy" things (but without any bad intention). i didnt give too much importance cos he is 15 and its ilegal to do any kind of that stuff with a guy of that age. i just liked to talk to him cos when you feel alone and you dont have any one to talk to...at least me if i see that a person is nice with me i hold to that.
thanks to anyone.....love y'all

Colin, of course you are still my baby ;) thanks.

aussiecreeder
02-01-2005, 04:29 AM
aussie, thanks. i think you are kind of rite man on your posts but i didnt chase him at all. opposite he was the one who tell me "naugthy" things (but without any bad intention). i didnt give too much importance cos he is 15 and its ilegal to do any kind of that stuff with a guy of that age. i just liked to talk to him cos when you feel alone and you dont have any one to talk to...at least me if i see that a person is nice with me i hold to that.
thanks to anyone.....love y'all

Colin, of course you are still my baby ;) thanks.

okay sorry if i misunderstood although if i were a 15 year old young guy and slightly older girl returned my naughty comments i would probably think there is something going on here. as long as both parties know where they stand i see no harm but be careful is my advice.

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 08:46 AM
okay sorry if i misunderstood although if i were a 15 year old young guy and slightly older girl returned my naughty comments i would probably think there is something going on here. as long as both parties know where they stand i see no harm but be careful is my advice.

aussie. nope baby, you didnt misunderstand anything. i mean its mutual.we like each other but sometimes when you are nice with someone and suddenly this person without reason apparently stops talking to you...its weird.and the feeling i got is bitter cos i trust him and he still seems to me a very nice guy. i undertsand he can be busy...x-box or another stuff, but still dont say bye to me yesterday took a bit to understand. i decided i am not gonna talk to him for a couple of days to see his reaction and if he doesnt either(i mean start the chat) i wont bother him any more. thanks again

Anna1011
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
aussie. nope baby, you didnt misunderstand anything. i mean its mutual.we like each other but sometimes when you are nice with someone and suddenly this person without reason apparently stops talking to you...its weird.and the feeling i got is bitter cos i trust him and he still seems to me a very nice guy. i undertsand he can be busy...x-box or another stuff, but still dont say bye to me yesterday took a bit to understand. i decided i am not gonna talk to him for a couple of days to see his reaction and if he doesnt either(i mean start the chat) i wont bother him any more. thanks again

its probly best you leave him for abit, i know its hard when someone you could really talk to just suddenly stops talking but the more you try to talk to him the further you could be pushing him away. :) really hope everythin sorts out for you, coz i know how you feel.hey and remember if you ever need to chat we are all her to listen and offer advice.

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 04:27 PM
its probly best you leave him for abit, i know its hard when someone you could really talk to just suddenly stops talking but the more you try to talk to him the further you could be pushing him away. :) really hope everythin sorts out for you, coz i know how you feel.hey and remember if you ever need to chat we are all her to listen and offer advice.

Thanks sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

RMadd
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I disagree. I don't think it'd be good to take a break from him. What if he finds his "new stuff" more interesting? Kicked to the curb! But, seriously, I'd still say try & talk to him. Maybe not every hour on the hour or anything that fanatical. But for all you know, there might be nothing wrong, then he'll start wondering why you aren't talking to him, then he'll be like "f*** this ho". Just b/c you feel you're being treated one way doesn't make it fair for you to act in the same manner. Carry on as though nothing has happened, and find out if anything has. Then you'll have a better idea as to which course of action you should pursue.

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 05:39 PM
RMadd thanks darling.Let y'all know guys that he started to chat with me around 20 minutes ago and he told me he was driving himself mad cos of his school homework.He really was sorry.I told him i was thinking i did say something wrong and he wanted talk to me no more.And he said that no way, that i am his RoachGirl and he likes me...i really felt much relieved now he told me that.

I have to say thanks to all of you guys.You are all great and the best board ever. Love y'all for me make feel so love did here. Thanks :wub: :wub: :wub:

aussiecreeder
02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Okay so you "like" eachother? I didn't misunderstand anything? So can I take it you are pursuing something with someone far younger than yourself and a minor? :wtf:

DekWannaBFlea
02-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Okay so you "like" eachother? I didn't misunderstand anything? So can I take it you are pursuing something with someone far younger than yourself and a minor? :wtf:

That what i thought....I mean i could understand 3-4 years, but almost 15?

aussiecreeder
02-01-2005, 06:48 PM
That what i thought....I mean i could understand 3-4 years, but almost 15?

What exactly does a 15 year old guy have in common with someone who is about 30? :confused: Maybe 5 or 6 years or even 10 even but this seems a bit much......

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 07:28 PM
ok,yeah i am 27 and he is 15.but why two people what have 12 years difference cant have something in common?i mean,i am not thinking he is the guy of my life or he thinks i am his girl.we just chat and have a laugh without any other kind of intention, like share our lives together.the first two days i chated with him i even didnt know his age and i didnt even imaged he was 15 cos he didnt give me a clue of it.is like in here, all of us are different age and we like to chat and we dont care about it.
i dunno if i am being gudged as someone (how can i say??) who has bad intentions with this guy. i am feeling that some of you guys are thinking i am corrupting a minor or something, and i feel bad for this cos it wasnt my intention at all. maybe i was wrong posting this at first. if i am wrong about just let me know. thanks

JulieCitySlicker
02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Ya,I'll bet he's just going through kid stuff ;)

aussiecreeder
02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
hey i don't know your intentions and this is why i'm confused. hey its your life and you will do what you will do. so you just chat.....there is nothing else? why am i even asking?

Trimontana
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
hey i don't know your intentions and this is why i'm confused. hey its your life and you will do what you will do. so you just chat.....there is nothing else? why am i even asking?

aussie to be very honnest i will tell ya that my intentions with this guy are just pure friendship,and in any way it will be a friendship like i can have with my best friend,for example cos i dont have a daily life contact with this guy to say that he is a close friend. but i can say that i can chat about many things with him, he is a huge jerry horton and proach fan like me...and we enjoy talking about it.theres no intentions of meet each other or anything else but yes we talk about girls (maybe he likes) and guys i like too.maybe like you can talk with a girl whos your friend.and when i talk to him about it i dont even care the age he is. so believe me, after i have been through a very bad 2 years and a half realtionship with my ex, i can say i am very in love with another guy (and this guy is very far away from me) and isnt this 15 years old guy.

RMadd
02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
i am his RoachGirl
awwwwwwww, now isn't that just purely romantic?

aussiecreeder
02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
oh okay i understand now.........its just the way you worded some of your earlier posts it was if this was the love of your life. my bad.....

goddess_bb
02-02-2005, 12:19 AM
On the bright side maybe a younger guy could be trainable??? hehehe

RMadd
02-02-2005, 12:21 AM
shit, the way some chicks talk, it's like all of us are or will some day be whipped.

hayley
02-02-2005, 03:10 AM
LMAO They need to be trained alright! :laugh:

Gabi, I'm glad that you have it sorted out with this guy, and that you know he wasn't angry with you. Sometimes it can be quite hard to try and interpret what the other person is saying, because obviously you can't see their emotion. But I'm glad that you have it sorted out. :)

As for the romance, I understand when you say that there is nothing going on and that you are just friends, but you know even if you do find out that you feel more for him, or visa versa, you shouldn't be afraid of that. My Mum and Dad are 10 years apart, with my Dad being the youngest. Almost 17 years later, they are happily married and their love is still strong. I just like to point it out that age doesn't really matter, to an extent anyway. (I mean obviously a 80 year old going out with a 15 year old would be different, lol) I don't go for younger guys and I really love older ones, but age shouldn't matter. Eh, just my opinion ... I know you said there isn't anything going on anyway but I just thought I'd tell you that :)

Anna1011
02-02-2005, 05:56 AM
glad youve got everything sorted gabi :)

Dogstar
02-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Gabi, I'm glad you got everything straightened out!

Trimontana
02-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks hayley, julie, kerri and anna. :hugs:

I feel much better. And Hayley you are rite. I have never cared about the age between two people. My dad was seven years younger than my mom. But i have to say, that any way society still has some old ideas about ages in a couple. When the man is the oldest one, everyone sees it that ok but when the woman is the oldest thats when the guy is a toy boy and thats no rite.

Cheers guys ;)

RMadd you are great btw ;)

RMadd
02-02-2005, 02:32 PM
RMadd you are great btw ;)
well thank you ;)

goddess_bb
02-02-2005, 04:44 PM
shit, the way some chicks talk, it's like all of us are or will some day be whipped.

come on RMadd you know you want to be whipped...and yes my dear boy some day you will be... :smokin:

Trimontana
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Becky sorry i forgot completly about ya :hugs: :hugs: twice.
I will send ya an e-mail tomorrow, i didnt got time cos a new girl on the shop is training..but for sure before saturday cos that day i am leaving to Spain for 5 days...my dad's birthday!!!!!
Thanks sweety ;)

aussiecreeder
02-02-2005, 07:01 PM
I feel like the party pooper here so I'll say that age is only a number and that things can obviously be great with big age differences. BUT there are limits to that.........

goddess_bb
02-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I feel like the party pooper here so I'll say that age is only a number and that things can obviously be great with big age differences. BUT there are limits to that.........

PARTY POOPER PARTY POOPER PARTY POOPER PARTY POOPER PARTY POOPER

;) JUST KIDDING...but it doesn't sound like you are the adventurous type...

Gabi it's cool, have fun in Spain!! :)

aussiecreeder
02-03-2005, 01:05 AM
i'm not fun? :( lol come on he's 15! i guess i'm being kind of conserative here ( oh crap i'm proving your point lol) but the older man and younger woman happens more and it seems for good reason. guys mature at a later age and older guys also tend to carry more self-confidence (not arrogance) then their younger friends. younger girls particulary as people have families later offer guys fertility (if they so desire), often are more fun (not always but its a generalisation nonetheless) and there are also other reasons. so i'm back to pop the balloons at this party cause i'm the party pooper! lol

goddess_bb
02-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Allright Aussie, so you are saying that a older goes for a younger man because he has less self confidence?? And younger women are funner, Dude you haven't meet me yet..lol.

My thought on the older woman younger guy is that it's all about sex...sexual peaks. A woman hits hers from 28-35, and guys from like 18-22...so it makes sense that a woman would go for a younger guy..more satisfaction. A woman who goes for an older man I think does it more for security, an older guy is established and has money..

Aussie, it's cool to be whatever you are even a conservative party pooper..as long as you are not judgemental which you haven't been so go ahead baby pop some more balloons...

aussiecreeder
02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Allright Aussie, so you are saying that a older goes for a younger man because he has less self confidence?? And younger women are funner, Dude you haven't meet me yet..lol.

My thought on the older woman younger guy is that it's all about sex...sexual peaks. A woman hits hers from 28-35, and guys from like 18-22...so it makes sense that a woman would go for a younger guy..more satisfaction. A woman who goes for an older man I think does it more for security, an older guy is established and has money..

Aussie, it's cool to be whatever you are even a conservative party pooper..as long as you are not judgemental which you haven't been so go ahead baby pop some more balloons...

no i'm saying that younger women tend to go for older men because older guys carry more self-confidence, are more mature and are more stable and are looking for something more than just a fling. younger girls lets face it are normally more attractive and a little more fun than older girls. there is also the biological reasons (don't know if this is concious or sub-concious) of younger girls able to offer the guy children if he so desires as people are getting married at around 30 these days instead of 20 or so only a generation back.

ah the sexual arguement you make does seem to make sense and from the girl's point of view sounds good. its not accepted by society yet it seems and guys do tend to go for younger girls if they are going to date someone not the same age as themselves. so i need to find someone 28-35? ;)

*continues to pop balloons* lol

goddess_bb
02-04-2005, 10:39 PM
hmmmm..maybe if you really want to be a man....an older woman could show you a few things...but then again maybe your not ready for that...I happen to be in the 28-35 range and I can tell you that we can be alittle overwhelming...lol.

maybe you should just keep popping your balloons and be a safe and good little boy..:)

hayley
02-04-2005, 11:27 PM
HEY!! Aussie is fine with me ... my sexual peak or whatever that's called is starting now! Aussie dont listen to her :laugh: ;)

No sorry, I'm wrong. I'm just a little girl, I will just go cry in my corner, and I will wait for another guy to come along ..... *sigh* :(

;)

aussiecreeder
02-05-2005, 04:47 AM
hmmmm..maybe if you really want to be a man....an older woman could show you a few things...but then again maybe your not ready for that...I happen to be in the 28-35 range and I can tell you that we can be alittle overwhelming...lol.

maybe you should just keep popping your balloons and be a safe and good little boy..:)

safe and good? are you calling me boring? lol see i don't think a woman between the ages of 28-35 has the physical fitness to go with a young strapping lad like myself. i'ld go to 4 in the morning then still have the energy to to do 50 push-ups afterwards! :D

aussiecreeder
02-05-2005, 04:49 AM
HEY!! Aussie is fine with me ... my sexual peak or whatever that's called is starting now! Aussie dont listen to her :laugh: ;)

No sorry, I'm wrong. I'm just a little girl, I will just go cry in my corner, and I will wait for another guy to come along ..... *sigh* :(

;)

goddess is evil.....she's trying to come between us with her talk of sexual peaks but i ain't listening! ;) perhaps i can try the both of you and then decide......LMAO jk

RMadd
02-05-2005, 01:08 PM
come on RMadd you know you want to be whipped...and yes my dear boy some day you will be... :smokin:
I know, I know... it's only a matter of time. but i'm trying to hold out as long as I can. it's funny we're talking about this on here now b/c we have a similar situation going on w/ one of our friends. my roommate, he's basically liked this friend of mine from HS who hangs out w/ us all the time for the past year or so. she didn't date anyone in our posse last year, but earlier this year she & i were together (just didn't work out, that's all) and my roommate was damn near suicidal b/c of that. like, we spent the night together a few times, and her roommate told us that he told her (the chick's roommate) that he was absolutely horrified when he's walk in & see her in my bed w/ me. aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. so fast forward to about a week ago. he bought tickets to the rascal flatts concert back in The Lou, I'd say upwards of around $150 total (her roommate was sworn to secrecy not to tell how much they cost, just so i wouldn't give 'em a hard time about it... prolly b/c i was comparing it to prostitution: spending an exorbitant amount of money to get a girl). so, anyway, they've been together since then, and me and a buddy of mine who lives upstairs (one of my roommates from last year) had a little over/under wager going that he'd be whipped in 2 weeks. I took the over b/c i thought my roommate was pretty strong-willed and he's always thought he's been pretty much in control of her (even as friends). My buddy, took the under, estimating it would take about a week. Nope. 2 days. 2 stinking days. I lost that one. And it's not just the two of us noticing that. Other people have too. It's wontabulous. We keep crackin' on him b/c he's a little pussy-whipped bitch, and he absolutely hates it. It's damn funny.

RMadd
02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
I happen to be in the 28-35 range and I can tell you that we can be alittle overwhelming...lol.
that's what i hear. we fellas hit our sexual peak around age 18 or 20 or so. women peak right around 30. that ain't right. so while we're trying to get laid in college, 10 years later, our wives are running around w/ younger fellas b/c we just wanna watch tv and have a beer. lol

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 02:03 PM
goddess is evil.....she's trying to come between us with her talk of sexual peaks but i ain't listening! ;) perhaps i can try the both of you and then decide......LMAO jk

Damn right I'm evil and if you think for even a mili-second I don't have the "physical fitness" to keep up with YOU...sweet geez boy don't up that can of whoop ass cause you won't have what it takes and you will get hurt...

Just for the record I was NOT meaning that you were the "younger guy" go back to Hayley I was never trying to take you away...plus if I got ahold of you there would be nothing left for lovely Hayley..hehehe :smokin:

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 02:13 PM
that's what i hear. we fellas hit our sexual peak around age 18 or 20 or so. women peak right around 30. that ain't right. so while we're trying to get laid in college, 10 years later, our wives are running around w/ younger fellas b/c we just wanna watch tv and have a beer. lol
:bigjump: YEA!!! YEA!!! A man who gets it, RMadd you are incrediable :bow2: my favorite man on the board.... :wub:

See Aussiecreeder....take notes here's a man who gets it oh well go back to your ballooons... ;)

Crazy story about your roomate RMadd, I think it is a natural impulse to want to be dick/pussy whipped. So those who say variety is the spice of life might just be full of S**T!! How much longer do you think you can hold out...lol

RMadd
02-07-2005, 04:26 PM
:bigjump: YEA!!! YEA!!! A man who gets it, RMadd you are incrediable :bow2: my favorite man on the board.... :wub:
sweeeeeeeeeeet! i'm finally doing something right w/ regard to women! you just made my day!

goddess_bb
02-07-2005, 04:30 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeet! i'm finally doing something right w/ regard to women! you just made my day!

Come on hon, I am sure you do plenty right with women. You're just too cute not too!!

aussiecreeder
02-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Damn right I'm evil and if you think for even a mili-second I don't have the "physical fitness" to keep up with YOU...sweet geez boy don't up that can of whoop ass cause you won't have what it takes and you will get hurt...

Just for the record I was NOT meaning that you were the "younger guy" go back to Hayley I was never trying to take you away...plus if I got ahold of you there would be nothing left for lovely Hayley..hehehe :smokin:

lol perhaps we'll have to conduct an experiment to see if you can keep up! ;) lmao

btw i realise you were kidding......

goddess_bb
02-08-2005, 03:47 PM
lol perhaps we'll have to conduct an experiment to see if you can keep up! ;) lmao

btw i realise you were kidding......

hmmm....perhaps..which of us do you think Hayley would kill first you or me..lol??

aussiecreeder
02-08-2005, 07:55 PM
hmmm....perhaps..which of us do you think Hayley would kill first you or me..lol??
As I'm closer I would die by hanging first but I'm willing to be sacrificed in the name of science. *cough bullcrap cough* LOL

goddess_bb
02-08-2005, 10:28 PM
As I'm closer I would die by hanging first but I'm willing to be sacrificed in the name of science. *cough bullcrap cough* LOL

Well at least because of the "experiment" you could die twice, once you would think you had gone to heaven and then Hayley would get ahold of ya... :D LMAO

aussiecreeder
02-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Well at least because of the "experiment" you could die twice, once you would think you had gone to heaven and then Hayley would get ahold of ya... :D LMAO

hehe you're feeling preddy cocky ain't ya? ;)
she's going to kill me when she reads this thread! LOL

okay ain't these just the prettiest eyes you've ever seen?
http://www.creedfeed.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=576
okay hayley do i get to keep my life now? hahaha

goddess_bb
02-09-2005, 10:17 PM
hehe you're feeling preddy cocky ain't ya? ;)
she's going to kill me when she reads this thread! LOL

okay ain't these just the prettiest eyes you've ever seen?
http://www.creedfeed.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=576
okay hayley do i get to keep my life now? hahaha

How sweet he's kissing ass...well it was good while it lasted, sigh. Like they say while cat is away the mouse will play....

aussiecreeder
02-10-2005, 01:19 AM
that is preddy good kissing ass and its the truth! :angel:
this mouse wants cheese......lol

Trimontana
02-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I cant believe this thread i started last week is still on.... ;)
I red very interesting posts in here....and RMadd you are great...i said that once and i will say it twice :smokin:

goddess_bb
02-10-2005, 05:29 PM
that is preddy good kissing ass and its the truth! :angel:
this mouse wants cheese......lol

Hayley...Hayley...where are you??? The mouse is gonna revert to evil the goddess will see to it so you better come back and hear the boy grovel...SOON!!

Anna1011
02-10-2005, 05:32 PM
hah you guys are amusing

goddess_bb
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
hah you guys are amusing
thanks..this thread with Aussie is strangely addictive or it will be till Hayley comes back and kicks my ass...lol.

Silly girl should know better than to leave such a fine mouse alone for so long....hehe

Anna1011
02-10-2005, 06:01 PM
you guys are completely surreal and im lovin it

aussiecreeder
02-10-2005, 06:52 PM
a fine mouse? so i see your an expert in flattery! ;)
we're so dead.......LOL

goddess_bb
02-10-2005, 10:38 PM
a fine mouse? so i see your an expert in flattery! ;)
we're so dead.......LOL

Well, we have already established that I am evil so .... next time I flatter you no holds bared..lol...and yea if we're dead what a way to go..with a smile upon my face...

aussiecreeder
02-11-2005, 04:36 AM
There is nothing that can be done on-line that is going to get me out of this one! *Starts writing will* LOL Did I mention those pretty eyes lately? Hey I know I'm sucking up but a man has to try right? hehe

goddess_bb
02-11-2005, 11:35 AM
There is nothing that can be done on-line that is going to get me out of this one! *Starts writing will* LOL Did I mention those pretty eyes lately? Hey I know I'm sucking up but a man has to try right? hehe

From Balloon popper to ass kisser...hmmm can't say I'm suprised... :rolleyes:

allright I release you from this bizarre but stimulating thread...I was going to end up hurting you anyway..lol Go back to popping your balloons and maybe if you're really lucky this thread will get buried before lovely Hayley ever sees it...the evil goddess has her fingers crossed for you (No, I really do..)

aussiecreeder
02-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey look a massage table, some baby oil, your favourite chocolates and all the U2 you can ask for? So is my life spared? :laugh:

goddess_bb
02-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey look a massage table, some baby oil, your favourite chocolates and all the U2 you can ask for? So is my life spared? :laugh:

Gee hayley you might have to have to forgive him he is about to lose all self respect... ;)