Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Winterfest! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Winterfest!

Higher_Desire
01-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Last night was one of the biggest parties my school has. Our Program Council did are annual Winterfest and it was awesome!

It was at The Powerhouse in Boise, with free food, free booze, and live music. The place actually ran out of alcohol. Both bars!

The bands that performed were Miggs (www.miggsband.com) and Gatsby's American Dream (gatsbysamericandream.com/index2.html). Both bands were really cool. I've been listening to the Miggs albums most of today. They were really nice guys. I got all their autographs and a guitar pick. When I bought the CD's from them at their merch table, I asked for an autograph, so I got for free, and a free Miggs bracelet. It looks like the Livestrong bracelets, but doesn't suck. lol. So check them out. GAD was a harder rock, but all their songs were less than two minutes. It kind of sucked.

Miggs is from LA, and have performed with the likes of Aerosmith, Kid Rock, and Lifehouse. They were recently selected for 50 Coca-Cola/American Music Awards top 50 bands. Their new album was produced by the same guy who did Sugarcult, Goo Goo dolls and the Barenaked Ladies. They will also be on an upcoming episode of Fox's TV show, The OC.

Gatsby's American Dream are from Seattle. Their second album was produced by the same guy who produced Dashboard Confessional. They are currently working on their 4th album.

The party started at about 7 or so, and I didn't get to bed till after 2. Pretty cool night!

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil
01-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Cool

Anna1011
01-31-2005, 07:17 AM
sound like a real good night. :)