Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
To a self proclaimed "King" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : To a self proclaimed "King"

Higher_Desire
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
X, you are in my control. You have always been in my control. I own you. You are the puppet, and I am the puppet master. Now dance for me little puppet. Dance.

See, this is you, X: :darkdance

And this is me: :laugh:

You are my own personal little Canadian slave. Like it or not, X, the fact remains... you are my bitch.

Have a nice day. :D

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
X owns you man! You're a nice dude, but X still owns you!

Higher_Desire
01-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Read the post again, Lith. It says that I own him. I always have.

RMadd
01-28-2005, 03:23 PM
:hammerlol aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha what do you know Lith?

Trimontana
01-28-2005, 03:54 PM
:hammerlol aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha what do you know Lith?

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Xterminator27
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM
X, you are in my control. You have always been in my control. I own you. You are the puppet, and I am the puppet master. Now dance for me little puppet. Dance.

You are my own personal little Canadian slave. Like it or not, X, the fact remains... you are my bitch.

Denial is the first reaction of fear.
The next is an over optimistic view of the truth.

You see, when we understand things that we just dont want to know, the results can be very predicable

Your rein is over, in fact it never started, the King X will triumph over creedfeed as he has dominated for the past 3 years. Your silly and twisted views will only brings your hopes up before i CRASH them into dust.

Fight strong young grasshopper, for the bluejay is about to strike.

RMadd
01-28-2005, 06:03 PM
couldn't Colin say the same of you?

JulieCitySlicker
01-28-2005, 06:59 PM

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now this was the best post of the day ;)

revisfoot
01-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Little do any of them know...

Tha I am ultimately pulling all the strings.

All this is part of my overall evil scheme to create a Clone Army and wipe out the Jedi, then take over the galaxy.

RMadd
01-28-2005, 07:53 PM
uh..... sure

JulieCitySlicker
01-28-2005, 08:45 PM
uh..... sure

Ya no kiddin :)

Higher_Desire
01-28-2005, 10:11 PM
The next is an over optimistic view of the truth.

You see, when we understand things that we just dont want to know, the results can be very predicable

Your rein is over, in fact it never started, the King X will triumph over creedfeed as he has dominated for the past 3 years. Your silly and twisted views will only brings your hopes up before i CRASH them into dust.

Fight strong young grasshopper, for the bluejay is about to strike.
What the hell are you talking about? I never denied anything. It's a fact that I'm cooler and a better poster than you. You say I'm over optimistic, well I say your just pessimistic.

Maybe, to be the king, you should learn to spell correctly. if my reign were over, I wouldn't be the dominant force of the community. Now, if it is indeed true that you've dominated for 3 years, which is twice the time I've been here, you should have twice the number of posts as me. Not half the number. All throughout history you can read of takeovers and the falls of powers and civilizations. Well my friend, my crown has more gold and jewels, so I am the new ruler.

revisfoot
01-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Still preparing that clone army...

TeriB19
01-28-2005, 11:29 PM
X has half the posts as Colin because during his Supreme Reign, he had to take some time away from the Feed to take care of his Kingly business. Apparently his mommy needed him to take out the trash and do his homework, eat all his green beans and say his prayers before bed.

X needs his crown tightened if he thinks HE is the supreme Feed leader. We all know Steve is da man. Colin could be the Prince, but Steve definitely owns you all.

Xterminator27
01-29-2005, 12:06 AM
da technically isn't a word, and you blame about me fogetting a single "i" in one word out of a paragraph?

IRONY

RMadd
01-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Still preparing that clone army...
who are you, again?

TeriB19
01-29-2005, 11:10 AM
you blame about me fogetting a single "i" in one word out of a paragraph?

Don't be sweatin' it X. I be fogetting all da time.

RMadd
01-29-2005, 12:42 PM
I be fogetting all da time.
:hammerlol

Higher_Desire
01-29-2005, 03:37 PM
LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now this was the best post of the day ;)
:D Thanks, Jules.
X needs his crown tightened if he thinks HE is the supreme Feed leader. We all know Steve is da man. Colin could be the Prince, but Steve definitely owns you all.
No, Steve is just the Head Master. He's more or less the brains behind the operation, though is barely seen or heard.
da technically isn't a word, and you blame about me fogetting a single "i" in one word out of a paragraph?

IRONY
No, it's not ironic. It's just stupid.

Xterminator27
01-29-2005, 10:35 PM
No, it's not ironic. It's just stupid.

Look up Irony in the dictionary fewel, after you do a little research on common english words, you will then understand why it is ironic.

revisfoot
01-29-2005, 11:37 PM
I've got one million clones at my disposal, plus an extra 500,000 in reserve. Oh, and an evil Sith Lord, too. So, I dare ya. Bring it on.

Xterminator27
01-30-2005, 01:15 AM
I've got one million clones at my disposal, plus an extra 500,000 in reserve. Oh, and an evil Sith Lord, too. So, I dare ya. Bring it on.

Pffft, your clones are no match for my Jedi Lightsabre

Higher_Desire
01-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Look up Irony in the dictionary fewel, after you do a little research on common english words, you will then understand why it is ironic.
OK, here's an example, dipshit.

You go to the store and buy a CD because you've been wanting it. Soon thereafter, someone gives it to you as a gift. That's ironic.

You get a bus ticket, and then get offered a free ride to the place you wanted to go. That's ironic.

Not taking good advice. That's stupid.

You forgetting to put letters into words. That's stupid.

See the difference?

Now maybe you need to do some research on what you dub "common english words."

Xterminator27
01-31-2005, 12:21 AM
OK, here's an example, dipshit.

You go to the store and buy a CD because you've been wanting it. Soon thereafter, someone gives it to you as a gift. That's ironic.

You get a bus ticket, and then get offered a free ride to the place you wanted to go. That's ironic.

Not taking good advice. That's stupid.

You forgetting to put letters into words. That's stupid.

See the difference?

Now maybe you need to do some research on what you dub "common english words."

Uh no you dumbass wanker weirdo motha frigger uglyhead frigface poopy-pants

Irony is when teri says OMG JOO SPELT WORDS WRONG when she spells a word wrong in the sentence that she uses agaisnt me for spelling words wrong.

ITS CALLED IRONY take another look in that dictionary of yours, or you may want to buy a new one.

DekWannaBFlea
01-31-2005, 12:53 AM
Pffft, your clones are no match for my Jedi Lightsabre

STAR WARS IS NOT REAL.

hayley
01-31-2005, 03:04 AM
Uh no you dumbass wanker weirdo motha frigger uglyhead frigface poopy-pants
Oh that was classic .... I haven't heard the word poopy-pants for awhile :D

Xterminator27
01-31-2005, 11:02 AM
STAR WARS IS NOT REAL.

tell that to Yoda

revisfoot
01-31-2005, 05:46 PM
And Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi. He reakin' lost his life because of Star Wars, damnit

aussiecreeder
01-31-2005, 06:55 PM
the force is REAL DUDE! next census i'm going to put down jedi as my religion! :laugh: jk

Torn Daredevil
01-31-2005, 08:38 PM
the force is REAL DUDE! next census i'm going to put down jedi as my religion! :laugh: jkNo, lol