Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Official Website [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Official Website

Ana4Stapp
01-23-2005, 08:35 PM
:confused: I can't understand one point, maybe one of you can help me: The Official Website of Scott Stapp. It's ridiculous. Very poor. There's no news about Scott, no pics, no interviews, no videos...NOTHING!!! Oh I forgot; there's a lot of old "news". It also has a message : FULL SITE COMING SOON(?) When ? On 2027? Maybe 2030?
Where's the Relearn Love video? And what about Scott on Nascar 2004?
We all know that his cd is not released yet, but there's a lot of information about Scott on PBF site! On his Official site?: nothing!!!
In my opinion Wind UP is not only disrespecting his fans, but is disrespecting Scott Stapp. I think that he deserves more than this...He sold millions with Creed...
Stapp, my dear: WAKE UP and DO something about this.

Sorry guys, but this is my point of view...
:mad1: :stapp: :mad:

Bridge of Clay
01-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Ana: calma!!! ;)

Well, traditionally Wind-Up only makes complete sites around the release date of its artists debut albums, which is the case. The same happened with AB and Submersed and Megan McCauley.

The RL video was pushed back until its released officially as a single on mainstream radios in US.

Torn Daredevil
01-23-2005, 10:35 PM
In my opinion Wind UP is... disrespecting Scott Stapp."I like you better when you get what you deserve..."

Theory of a Deadman

jammy123
01-24-2005, 04:21 AM
wind-up is doing a very poor job promoting him.

titan9
01-24-2005, 12:15 PM
wind-up is doing a very poor job promoting him.

I second that.......but it doesn't really surprise me. Afterall, Wind Up is doing a poor job promoting many other bands on their label. Scott definitely deserves a full site and more promotion. Afterall, he was a part of the band that put Wind Up on the map.......

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2005, 12:34 PM
promotion will start when the album is ready to be released.

titan9
01-24-2005, 12:52 PM
promotion will start when the album is ready to be released.

I hope so. However, promotion never started when Potter's Field(12 Stones second CD) was released. You never know with Wind Up........

The Lithium
01-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Submersed's website said: "Full site coming soon" for more than one year I believe! :D

titan9
01-24-2005, 03:21 PM
Really? Seems like Wind Up's doing that with quite a few artists, then........

The Lithium
01-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I think they got AB's site up pretty fast. Guess 'cause AB is Creed's past. And Creed is the biggest band Wind-Up has ever had signed.

titan9
01-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, they got it up about a month after Creed's break up was announced, if I remember correctly. But if they got it up so quickly because, as you said, "AB is Creed's past", then what exactly is their excuse for Stapp? He was a part of Creed, every bit as big of a part as the other members were individually. I'd just settle for some news on Stapp from Wind Up right now.

The Lithium
01-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Nah, there was WAY more focus on AB than on Stapp.

Agent D
01-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Everybody keeps wanting Wind-Up to promote Stapp but you know, they need something to promote him with. Until Scott actually does something to promote, then they're not gonna do anything.

jammy123
01-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Everybody keeps wanting Wind-Up to promote Stapp but you know, they need something to promote him with. Until Scott actually does something to promote, then they're not gonna do anything.

hey man...ure pretty right in a way...but he deserves more than he's getting.

titan9
01-25-2005, 12:22 PM
hey man...ure pretty right in a way...but he deserves more than he's getting.

Exactly. He has done two versions of Relearn Love, one of which was made for mainstream. Wind Up COULD promote that. It's not like he hasn't done anything at all; he's done something.

The Lithium
01-25-2005, 02:00 PM
He got in some fights in bars a while ago.

titan9
01-25-2005, 02:30 PM

I'm so sick of people always bringing that up and holding it against Scott. Seems like no one is willing to leave that in the past and stop continually bringing it up to use it as reason for them not liking Stapp anymore. He got in some fights. That wasn't a good thing for him to do, but it happened. I believe he has apologized for the fights. Maybe he hasn't. But it should not influence what people think of Scott's MUSIC. Not personal life, but his career as a musician. I guess I'm the only one who judges him strictly from a musical standpoint.

creeddane
01-27-2005, 04:18 AM

Perhaps he should kick your ass... :D

Agent D
01-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Well, keeping with what Titan said about it being about Scott's music, I say he needs to do something other than Relearn Love in order to become respected as a solo artist. Relearn Love, the first version, did in fact play on the airwaves in my area and as far as I could tell, everyone hated it. It got featured in a program called "Love It or Shove It." It got shoved. Stapp needs some more rockin' material, imo.

titan9
01-27-2005, 12:44 PM
But until his solo CD is released, that's really the only thing by Scott that Wind Up could promote. And, I think some of those who hated the first version would actually like the second version. The second version is alot better in my opinion. And since Wind Up has the video for Relearn Love, they should release it.

Torn Daredevil
01-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Stapp needs to get himself into a reputable new band, new name and everything. This solo crap definitely doesn't help his cause of not looking like an egomaniacal freak.

Relearn Love wasn't bad, it was just boring and didn't really stand out.

tremonti4life04
01-27-2005, 11:07 PM
I hope, for stapps sake, that he can get with a guitarist that can really cut it up. That lead guitar player from Goneblind didnt really seem like he could shred to well, during higher, it seemed like he was way off on some of the little fills in the chorus. I want to see him get with another extremely talented guitar player at least, because i love hearing him sing to good guitar tracks, it makes him seem all the better. Thats the main reason why i hated relearn love so much, it was really cheesy and with the female backups that sounded like something pulled out of a choir. I would like to hear him get back to rock and roll, and i hope he doesnt cross completely over into pop-rock

HigherGirl
01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
OMG...
Could you imagine Stapp as a pop artist..
Na!! I need ROCK baby!!!!!!!! :jam:

titan9
01-28-2005, 09:21 PM
I hope, for stapps sake, that he can get with a guitarist that can really cut it up. That lead guitar player from Goneblind didnt really seem like he could shred to well, during higher, it seemed like he was way off on some of the little fills in the chorus. I want to see him get with another extremely talented guitar player at least, because i love hearing him sing to good guitar tracks, it makes him seem all the better. Thats the main reason why i hated relearn love so much, it was really cheesy and with the female backups that sounded like something pulled out of a choir. I would like to hear him get back to rock and roll, and i hope he doesnt cross completely over into pop-rock

The newer version of Relearn Love(no female back up vocals and more acoustic based) is much, MUCH better. And I really liked the original, so that is saying alot. I do not know if I'd like the idea of him joining/creating a new band. It seems like his reputation in regards to how easy he is to work with, is damaged. You've heard Tremonti and Philips say how difficult Scott was during the last days of Creed, and now you've kinda heard the Tea Party say how difficult Scott was to deal with. I'm not agreeing with this, because I don't know Stapp, but I'm just saying I don't know if him joining/creating a new band is that good of an idea. I think whenever he releases his solo album, it will be successful.

If he crosses completely over into pop-rock, I can see him being extremely successful. He was in a huge band that dominated the airtime that Rock acts got on Pop radio. And he has a very well known name. If he does go the pop-rock way, I'd still support him because I am a fan of his vocal/lyrical ability. But I'd still prefer him going the Rock way.

jammy123
01-29-2005, 04:38 AM
where can i get this new version?

titan9
01-29-2005, 10:08 AM
I have it. PM me with your email address and I'll give it to you.

NeedforCreed
02-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Perhaps he should kick your ass... :D
Could be he did. Could be the reason Lithium doesn't care much for him.