Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Napoleon Dynamite [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Dynamite

RMadd
01-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Anyone seen it? If so, what'd you think about it? First time I watched it, I was thinking "what the hell's going on here?" I did manage to remember quite a few good quotes. But the second time around, it seems alot funnier.

Higher_Desire
01-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Flip yeah it rules! It's like, the flipping funniest movie of all time. Idiots.

H-D :pimp:

scrit
01-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Everyone tells me its the best movie they have ever seen...I'll have to rent it when I have some time this week.

Torn Daredevil
01-19-2005, 08:19 PM
No, it blows. Really awful on every level. Maybe that's why some people think it's funny.

Alter Shredder
01-19-2005, 08:45 PM
it kinda sucks the first few times...but it grows on you a lot.

so i gave it a rocks vote

fluttergirl
01-19-2005, 10:11 PM
rocks my socks

i really do wish people would stop quoting it though, its getting old

it makes me want to go throw oranges at cars and run away very fast.

JulieCitySlicker
01-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Never heard of it :confused: :o

RMadd
01-19-2005, 10:53 PM
it makes me want to go throw oranges at cars and run away very fast.
heck yes it rocks!

fluttergirl
01-19-2005, 10:56 PM
lol
i think if i peeled them, there would be less of a chance of them breaking the windows.....

RMadd
01-19-2005, 11:02 PM
i love the part where uncle rico throws the steak and hits napoleon on the bike
and where napoleon slaps kip before he answers the door
and where napoleon talks about wolverine hunting
and... pretty much the whole thing....

fluttergirl
01-19-2005, 11:03 PM
uncle rico creeps me out, lol......

Xterminator27
01-19-2005, 11:12 PM
"your just jelous because ive been chatting online with hot babes all day"

DekWannaBFlea
01-19-2005, 11:23 PM
No, it blows. Really awful on every level. Maybe that's why some people think it's funny.

It is meant to be awful that is why it is funny.

Its kind of funny 'cause i just got done watching it.

Good movie.

RMadd
01-20-2005, 12:05 AM
"your just jelous because ive been chatting online with hot babes all day"
haha, that was the best part of the movie.
i've got that little exchange in my aim profile:

Napoleon: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napopleon: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

:hammerlol

Higher_Desire
01-20-2005, 03:35 PM
"Friggin' idiot!" ~Napoleon

I watched it again last night with some friends. It rules all.

Higher_Desire
01-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Napoleon - You see that girl over there?
Pedro - Yes.
Napoleon - She came over to my house yesterday.
Pedro - Why?
Napoleon - I don't know. But she left all this crap on my porch. Do you dare me to go talk to her?
Pedro - Sure.
Napoleon - I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. Anyway, I have all your stuff in my locker. You should probably come get it because I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

Napoleon - So you and Deb are going to the dance together.
Pedro - Yes.
Napoleon - Well no one's going to go with me now.
Pedro - Why?
Napoleon - Because I don't have any good skills.
Pedro - What do you mean?
Napoleon - You know, like numchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
Pedro - Well aren't you good at drawing, like, animals and warriors and stuff?
Napoleon - Yes. Probably the best that I know of.
Pedro - Well, you could draw a picture of the girl you want to take to the dance, and give it to her for like a present or something.
Napoleon - That's a pretty good idea.

Torn Daredevil
01-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Haha.... not

I'm sorry, but that movie blows...

RMadd
01-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Napoleon - I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. Anyway, I have all your stuff in my locker. You should probably come get it because I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.
THE greatest pickup line ever!

aussiecreeder
01-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Whats this Napoleon Dynamite?

fluttergirl
01-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Napoleon>You

aussiecreeder
01-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Napoleon>You
well that is good to know but how bout a basic plot.......and i'm better than mr.french fry cause he's six foot under. ;)

RMadd
01-21-2005, 11:00 PM
uhh... basic plot... well, Napoleon's a dorky high schooler, prolly a junior or senior (11th/12th grade). and it's about how dorky he is, more or less. no real substantive plot. the great thing about it is that you can quote it (and paraphrase it) endlessly (as has been demostrated in this thread numerous times already)

fluttergirl
01-22-2005, 01:13 AM
well that is good to know but how bout a basic plot.......and i'm better than mr.french fry cause he's six foot under. ;)
french fry what?
im lost

RMadd
01-22-2005, 02:00 AM
french fry what?
im lost
uhh... yeahhh.... i didn't get that either......

aussiecreeder
01-22-2005, 02:21 AM
french fry what?
im lost

napoleon bonaparte.......so really funny movie with no plot? good mindless entertainment. sounds worth it but on DVD, probably not a cinema movie. is it new?

fluttergirl
01-22-2005, 02:31 AM
lol, no nerd.....lol
Napoleon Dynamite>You
Not Napoleon Bonaparte....hahahaha

aussiecreeder
01-22-2005, 02:37 AM
lol I didn't think that would go over everyone's head....but does the nerd look like a fat little french dude? Please say yes......lol.

fluttergirl
01-22-2005, 02:45 AM
lol, i was calling YOU a nerd...Dynamite this tall, gawky, nerdy kid....lol
it wasnt oging over everyone's head, it was just this TOTAL subject change.....

RMadd
01-22-2005, 10:18 AM
no, Napoleon Dynamite doesn't really look much like his much older, much shorter French dictator-counterpart. As for mindless entertainment, it is very much that. It's new within the past 6 months. I didn't see it in theaters, so I wouldn't know if it's better on DVD or on the silver screen. Prolly one of those instance where it doesn't really matter.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-22-2005, 01:11 PM
You need to add "Other"

Because i think it's the STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER...But still kinda funny... :wtf: :D

R U Ready?
01-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I didn't vote becuase my feelings for the movie fall between the two choices of excellent and shit. Some of my friends that are kind of crazy like it. Some of my friends and I played poker one night and someone brought the movie and played it while we played. It was hard to concentrate on both things, but it seems to be pretty good. It seems really random. It's one of those movies that is way too stupid for the "experts" to like, but funny enough to be praised by patrons that like funny, stupid movies, namely teenagers.

Torn Daredevil
01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I enjoy stupid/funny... This was way beyond that... Just retarded (to be politically incorrect).

fluttergirl
01-22-2005, 02:31 PM
was not

Higher_Desire
01-22-2005, 06:24 PM
uhh... basic plot... well, Napoleon's a dorky high schooler, prolly a junior or senior (11th/12th grade). and it's about how dorky he is, more or less. no real substantive plot. the great thing about it is that you can quote it (and paraphrase it) endlessly (as has been demostrated in this thread numerous times already)
More importantly than that, it was filmed here in Idaho (up north in Preston). And, I know somebody who knows a bunch of people who were extras in it.

Trimontana
01-22-2005, 07:27 PM
I didnt see it but i am not interested anyway. For what i read i think it's a retarded movie.

RMadd
01-22-2005, 07:56 PM
And, I know somebody who knows a bunch of people who were extras in it.
dude, my sister's cat's mom's owner's cousin's brother is in it....

RMadd
01-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I didnt see it but i am not interested anyway. For what i read i think it's a retarded movie.
you really should. and watch it a couple times, even if you don't want to. i know for me and some of my buddies, we watched it once, and were like "what the fuck?" during the movie. then we started quoting it a buttload and were like "dude, we gotta watch that again". so we did, and it seemed alot funnier, when you're not trying to figure out if there's anything important going on lol

AndrewFromABRox
01-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Gah I wanna see this movie so bad, I never hardly saw it advertised but a lot of people are talking about it since it came out on DVD, everyone quotes it, it looks so freakin hilarious. Ive heard it has no plot, just dumb, which is what I like. 'cause its nice when u can just laugh ur head off and not worry about trying to figure out what the story line is.

RMadd
01-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Ive heard it has no plot, just dumb, which is what I like. 'cause its nice when u can just laugh ur head off and not worry about trying to figure out what the story line is.
:hammerlol eggggggggggggggggggggxactly!

Higher_Desire
01-23-2005, 12:33 AM
dude, my sister's cat's mom's owner's cousin's brother is in it....
LOL. ok.

Ive heard it has no plot, just dumb, which is what I like. 'cause its nice when u can just laugh ur head off and not worry about trying to figure out what the story line is.
Yeah. That's part of what's so great about it. Not a lot of movies are like that anymore. And you don't really have to think during it. Which is good. I don't like to think. Or, at least I don't think I do. :D