Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Official AB on Leno Discussion [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Official AB on Leno Discussion

Steve
01-18-2005, 11:51 PM
So, what did you think of the performance? Comments... post away... (no it hasn't been aired yet, just posting in preperation lol)

Edit >> download here: http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/media/video/tv_appearances/

also btw, I'm reopening separate Alter Bridge forums - www.alterbridgerocks.com/community/

Higher_Desire
01-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow. Our webmaster is very proficient today. :D The show starts in 8 minutes!

I re-registered for the ABR community! Not that I'll be posting as much there, probably. Are you still keeping the AB section on this board?

7 minutes till the show now! :D

H-D :pimp:

dbcoder
01-19-2005, 12:38 AM
It was just amazing, Mark T. I is THE MAN! All those "improve" bits were awesome

Steve
01-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Yea AB section will remain here, I am going to reorganize the forums a bit here in a couple days...

Back to the topic...

WOW! Did Mark just tear up that guitar or what? And how about Myles holding the notes at the end of the song!!!!!!!! Very good performance!

tremonti4life04
01-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Holy shit! Honestly, that was awesome, mark really laid down the new solos on that one!!!! Im highly impressed my his abilities, of course, ive always been impressed by them!

mshoneybuns
01-19-2005, 12:44 AM
holy crap!!! Tremonti can shred.. I also love the part at the end when Myles carries the note forever

Agent D
01-19-2005, 12:45 AM
They were beyond words fantastic. Mark was friggin' awesome. Myles was incredible too. Flip and Brian were wicked as well.

Torn Daredevil
01-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Fucking Amazing.

Torn Daredevil
01-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Mark just let all hell loose. OMG.

rabidgopher04
01-19-2005, 01:09 AM
I thought it was great. It really got me pumped to see them next weekend here. :)

HuMaN~ClAy
01-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Holy Shit!!! that was nuts!!! i think they had more energy than the crowd!! when will a video of that be posted so i can watch it another 100 times???

Higher_Desire
01-19-2005, 01:43 AM
DUDE! That performance as hot!!! Myles sounded amazing and Mark's riffs kicked major glutius-maximus!

On a side note, did anyone notice the sticker that was on Mark's guitar? Instead of a picture of the American flag like he has on the Platinum one, this one (the same one he used in the OYE video), had a picture of Dimebag! That was pretty cool. Coincidentially, it was the same picture of him I had on my desktop for a while.

Steve
01-19-2005, 03:00 AM
http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/media/video/tv_appearances/

let me know if you have probs downloading...

Trimontana
01-19-2005, 03:33 AM
Thanks very much Steve for the download!!!! :D
We though their performances couldnt be any better that already are. But seen this one we can just say WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!!!
AB getting better by the minute. Rock on!!!!!
First of all....Myles....one word.....stunning!!!
Mr. Tremo......Out of this world!!!!
Flip......you rock my world!!!
Marshall........you make me wanna find the real!!!!
:D :D :D :D

Mila and Gabi

RoffeDH
01-19-2005, 03:48 AM
http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/media/video/tv_appearances/

let me know if you have probs downloading...
I'm can't seem to download this and it makes me MAD :mad1:

"403 Forbidden" this shit comes up!

UK_Bridge
01-19-2005, 04:17 AM
just watched the download. absolutely awesome!!!!!!!! Mark is a legend. and myles what a singer.

cant wait till they start tearing up the UK.

heinzel
01-19-2005, 06:31 AM
that was great!!!!!! so much better than the one you can see on their website.
oh my god, they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Wow, that was just awesome!! Exellent way to promote themselvs! Problably the best live preformans I've ever seen some put up on a late night show!

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 10:05 AM
I ripped it into MP3 - here ya go (http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=52EC40CA5099FB7333962F7E63680C79)

Torn Daredevil
01-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks Lith!

Higher_Desire
01-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks to both Lith and Steve! Both awesome links.

Did anyone notice the sticker on Mark's guitar? On his platinum guitar he had an American flag, but on the one he used tonight, he had a picture of Dimebag! I thought that was pretty cool.

RMadd
01-19-2005, 12:26 PM
i caught 'em last night... and maybe it was just me, but the song was a bit too fast (i really like it at the tempo it's at on the album), and some of mark's 2 beat and one measure "features" seemed a bit forced and not all there.

titan9
01-19-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm downloading it now, and I'll watch it as soon as it downloads.:D

DekWannaBFlea
01-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Very good preformance, i would give it a B. The tempo was a little fast for my liking, and some of the parts were kind of forced, but other than that it was pretty badass.

Man, Mark was going crazy with the Whammy Bar, anybody see him circle it a couple of times? Craziness.

RMadd
01-19-2005, 12:42 PM
well, after watching that clip on my computer, w/ my badass speakers, i realize what my problem was: my roomate is a fucknut. he wouldn't turn up the tv very loud, so i could hardly hear it. plus, the tv speakers are only the built-in shitty-ass, no-bass 2.0's. So it sounded hella fucking better on here. Thanks Steve!

katygal
01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
lmao @ fucknut...1st time Ive heard that... I doubt it was that your tv was down too low. The tv audio is just low to begin with.. The audio in the mpeg has just been amped alot. :D

Dogstar
01-19-2005, 12:57 PM
I can't believe I forgot to tape this. :mad:

Ann Allusion
01-19-2005, 02:17 PM
My Leno Review...since i will not be going to a concert:

i'll admit that i watched the show, out of curiosity, hoping to find out where some of the comments made about AB, from their staunch fans, come from.

Some observations...technically, Mark was right on target, if not "hotdogging" it up... ;) ...that band doesn't have a lead singer that stands out, this time around, it is definitely all about the LEAD guitar which has proven "standing on their mark" was something they never intended to do for very long...The rest of the band did their best to fit in with this concept...just enough input to balance out the performance...

i've never denied the talent that the 3 former members of Creed have...and as i always have said, i wish them the best in all their endeavours. But, the reasons that i just can't connect to their music are still there.

Of course, these are my observations...everyone, depending on how they feel about AB, will see it their own way...

~peace

Trimontana
01-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I ripped it into MP3 - here ya go (http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=52EC40CA5099FB7333962F7E63680C79)

Cheers man!!!!!!!! :D

Ann i am sorry and i know you are gonna take wrong what i am gonna say. But i can't understand your jelosy respect AB...but like we say in Spain....if the jelosy would kill, you would be death already. I didnt try to hurt you or offend you with my comment but to be honnest i cant stand yours about AB.Sorry i am just sincere. And i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that.

AndrewFromABRox
01-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Man i am so mad, i waited for like a month to see that then I forgot about it! I just checked my e-mail this morning and notcied that its wednesday and i missed it, darrrrrn, i remembered monday but tuesday slipped me, oh well maybe i can download it, does anyone know what jay leno said after their performance? Did they like sit down and have any chat with the band or did they just play and that was it.

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks Lith!

Thanks to both Lith and Steve! Both awesome links.

Cheers man!!!!!!!! :D
Thanks guys, but I just did what any diehard AB fan, with a good MP3-ripper program would've done! :D

titan9
01-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Ann i am sorry and i know you are gonna take wrong what i am gonna say. But i can't understand your jelosy respect AB...but like we say in Spain....if the jelosy would kill, you would be death already. I didnt try to hurt you or offend you with my comment but to be honnest i cant stand yours about AB.Sorry i am just sincere. And i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that.

Well, you know everyone has their opinion. Of course, I don't agree with Ann's, but hey, she has a right to her opinion. Like I've said in the past, I'm an equal fan, so you won't see me being "jealous" of Alter Bridge. Any success that comes to either them or Stapp, I'm happy about. I honestly wish that all Creed fans were like that. Seems to be quite a bit of division since Creed broke up, with some being only on Alter Bridge's side, some on only Stapp's side, some on neither, and some who are in the middle and are equal fans of each.(me)

Ann Allusion
01-19-2005, 02:58 PM

Tremontina...no, I do not take what you say "wrong", as that is how you feel...i do wonder however how you can call a difference of opinion, or taste in music, jealousy. My comment was what i saw, nothing else.

Any success that comes to either them or Stapp, I'm happy about.

Titan9...exactly! and I have stated such in many posts...altho, those times are not what is remembered.

I posted what I saw, and how the performance struck me.

Bridge of Clay
01-19-2005, 03:04 PM
that band doesn't have a lead singer that stands out

if holding a 2 octaves up note for 15 seconds isn't standing out, please explain what it is.

titan9
01-19-2005, 03:08 PM
That's what I figured, Ann. I know you don't hate the guys, or wish any ill to them. You just don't like Alter Bridge's music. You don't like the vocals, that's understandable. I admit, it took me a while to warm up to Myles. It was different not hearing Stapp singing the songs, and as it is now, I still prefer Stapp's vocals. But I like Myles alot. I think people just assume that you are completely against Alter Bridge and resent them, which I don't believe you do. You just don't like the music as a whole. Again, understandable. If Alter Bridge achieves success, I'm sure you'd be happy for them.

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 03:17 PM
that band doesn't have a lead singer that stands out
Oh please, he's more out standing than Stapp is.

titan9
01-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh please, he's more out standing than Stapp is.

Meh, that's opinion, not fact.:laugh:

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 03:21 PM
It is fact, he has better skills than Stapp. And he can sing really high and really low. Therefore he's more outstanding. Don't get me wrong, I love Stapp and he's voice, but Myles IS more outstanding

Steve
01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Man i am so mad, i waited for like a month to see that then I forgot about it! I just checked my e-mail this morning and notcied that its wednesday and i missed it, darrrrrn, i remembered monday but tuesday slipped me, oh well maybe i can download it, does anyone know what jay leno said after their performance? Did they like sit down and have any chat with the band or did they just play and that was it.

Leno just thanked the band. AB finished their song and the show went off about 30 seconds later. They really used up all their time :D

titan9
01-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I will say Myles does have more range than Stapp. But that doesn't exactly make him the better singer. Stapp had outstanding stage presence and charisma. I haven't watched the video yet(I will in a few, though) so I can't say if I think Myles has as much(or more) presence and charisma than Stapp did. And I haven't seen Alter Bridge in concert yet. Like I said, I like Myles alot and think he's a terrific singer, but I still prefer Stapp.

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 03:28 PM
When Creed did My Sacrifice on the show he interviewed them too. That was pretty cool!

Titan - you'll have to go and see AB in concert to see how good Myles really is on stage!

Steve
01-19-2005, 03:30 PM
I will say Myles does have more range than Stapp. But that doesn't exactly make him the better singer. Stapp had outstanding stage presence and charisma. I haven't watched the video yet(I will in a few, though) so I can't say if I think Myles has as much(or more) presence and charisma than Stapp did. And I haven't seen Alter Bridge in concert yet. Like I said, I like Myles alot and think he's a terrific singer, but I still prefer Stapp.

You're not going to get a good idea of Myles' stage prescence from the Leno performance. You have to see them in concert to witness that.

And granted there's more to a singer than just his singing ability, but you can't deny the fact that Myles technically is a better singer than Stapp.

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 03:32 PM
You're not going to get a good idea of Myles' stage prescence from the Leno performance. You have to see them in concert to witness that.

And granted there's more to a singer than just his singing ability, but you can't deny the fact that Myles technically is a better singer than Stapp.
You took the words right of my mouth Steve. I have nothing to add

titan9
01-19-2005, 03:33 PM
I never denied that he has more range than Stapp. Myles is an awesome singer, no doubt about it. All I said was that I prefer Stapp.

Yeah, I know the video won't tell me that much. But when I see them in concert that'll tell me how good Myles is. I plan on seeing them the next time they come to Michigan. They've only came around this area once(and that was to kick off the first tour) so I'm just waiting for them to come back to Michigan. I can't wait to see'em live because I've heard they're awesome live.

Steve
01-19-2005, 03:35 PM
My comments weren't directed towards you titan - I was talking in general. I know that you have said you just prefer Stapp in the past. And you will be surprised when you see them live. They aren't awsome.... they will OWN YOU!

titan9
01-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I know you didn't mean me, lol. I was just agreeing that Myles is an awesome singer and has more range.

And I do think they'll own me. Man, all this talk makes me anxious to see'em live. Alter Bridge, come to Michigan!:D

Torn Daredevil
01-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Whoever says that Myles isn't a singer that stands out... has gotta be a Stapp fan that is jealous that we are actually getting music!!!

titan9
01-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I just watched the video. Holy smokes, that was awesome!:D

The Lithium
01-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Told ya! They rule! :D

AndrewFromABRox
01-19-2005, 04:12 PM
hey steve why did u reopen the alter bridge boards? Im glad u did but why did u take them down in the first place and why are you readding them?

Trimontana
01-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Whoever says that Myles isn't a singer that stands out... has gotta be a Stapp fan that is jealous that we are actually getting music!!!

Exactly my thoughs man. :rolleyes:

Steve
01-19-2005, 04:53 PM
hey steve why did u reopen the alter bridge boards? Im glad u did but why did u take them down in the first place and why are you readding them?

I took them down because I didn't have the time to run them. I didn't want to take them down but time permitted me to. Now I will have more time to take care of them so I've reopened them. I've added a photo gallery over there too which members can post in.

RMadd
01-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Did they like sit down and have any chat with the band or did they just play and that was it.
i don't recall ever having seen any band sit down & answer a few questions or anything on either letterman or leno. they always throw 'em on the last 5 mins of the show.

Agent D
01-19-2005, 06:57 PM
i don't recall ever having seen any band sit down & answer a few questions or anything on either letterman or leno. they always throw 'em on the last 5 mins of the show.

Yeah, Leno was too busy talking to Tara Reid about feet and speeding in her Porche. :rolleyes:

titan9
01-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Tara Reid???? Bwahahahahahaha.:laugh: I can't believe they'd even waste time on her.

tremonti4life04
01-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Its my opinion that Myles is a way better singer than stapp. Dont get me wrong, i like stapps voice, but Myles can jump octaves on a whim, and that takes skill. Stapp always stayed in the same octaves, he hardly ever changed up, thats very easy to do. The fact that myles can hold a note for almost 20 seconds (Save me, "When will it eeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndd." you get my point ;-) )and then go up even higher is almost mindblowing.

titan9
01-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Like I said, I agree, Myles does have more range. The notes he can hold.......unbelievable!

DekWannaBFlea
01-19-2005, 11:12 PM
I changed my mind, i would give it B+/A-, i watched it again, amazing stuff.

revisfoot
01-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Wow, they really did tear up that song. I am in awe. Wow.

Awesome, awesome.

And kudo's to Myles. I mean, look at how Mark just owned that song. Only a real vocalist would have been able to keep up and hold his own like that...and Myles did a great job!

aussiecreeder
01-20-2005, 01:14 AM
flip and marshall are great but tremo and myles are just out of this world! :) can someone tell me who the real star of this band is? i'm having a hard time deciding......

RMadd
01-20-2005, 01:18 AM
both of them. it's not gonna be a one-man show, as Creed seemed to have become. after all, they sorta are a supergroup. maybe a 2nd tier supergroup, but a supergroup nonetheless.

aussiecreeder
01-20-2005, 01:22 AM
both of them. it's not gonna be a one-man show, as Creed seemed to have become. after all, they sorta are a supergroup. maybe a 2nd tier supergroup, but a supergroup nonetheless.

ummm to be a super-group myles would had to have come from a more well-known group. ask the average person who the mayfield four are and you'll get a blank look. everyone knows the bands that make up audioslave, velvet revolver and a perfect circle for instance. i agree with your first point and i think they both are still on an upward spiral which is kind of scary for the next album. :)

Torn Daredevil
01-20-2005, 01:24 AM
I do think Tremo stole the show last night, but Myles did a decent job in keeping up. Brian and Scott just seem comfortable being in the background, I guess.

RMadd
01-20-2005, 02:17 AM
ummm to be a super-group myles would had to have come from a more well-known group.
that's why i called 'em 2nd-tier
but, after all, they did release 2 major label albums
when you add a band that's sold more than 20 million albums in the US, they've gotta fall in somewhere. they're not top level, b/c neither creed nor M4 is anywhere near GNR and STP, or Rage and Soundgarden.

aussiecreeder
01-20-2005, 03:13 AM
that's why i called 'em 2nd-tier
but, after all, they did release 2 major label albums
when you add a band that's sold more than 20 million albums in the US, they've gotta fall in somewhere. they're not top level, b/c neither creed nor M4 is anywhere near GNR and STP, or Rage and Soundgarden.

well creed would have sold at least as many albums as STP and more than rage and soundgarden i would guess. however the mf4 were at a much smaller level commercially. ummm i guess they fall in somewhere but the whole supergroup label is kind of nuts, great marketing gimmick though.

NeedforCreed
01-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Not sure what happened. It seemed like it was going to DL, but wouldn't. Can you suggest a program to open it?

Bridge of Clay
01-20-2005, 10:22 AM
well, Flip banged the hell out of his drums, you can tell that by looking at his facial expressions.

And that was the first time I could hear the bass so clear on a AB song, including when I listen to their album in the car.

RMadd
01-20-2005, 12:45 PM
maybe your car stereo sucks?

Bridge of Clay
01-20-2005, 12:52 PM
maybe your car stereo sucks?

maybe I need to stop slacking and learn how to setup the bass louder! lol

RMadd
01-20-2005, 12:58 PM
:hammerlol
b/c i hear the bass on my computer stereo (5.1 stereo surround, only a 25 W sub)

Bridge of Clay
01-20-2005, 01:18 PM
yeah, you brag about it :(

lol

caseycarson
01-20-2005, 02:56 PM
I've always said I wasn't too fond of AB, but I gotta admit they were pretty awesome on Leno the other night.

The Lithium
01-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Mark is playing a little bit faster than Flip in the start. Anyone else noticed?

Torn Signs
01-20-2005, 10:43 PM
It was normal, average, nothing spetacular. I give it to them that they weren't off anywhere, but nothing inspirational. Nice ooh's throughout the end, nice hairdo on Myles too. I guess, yes, in the end, a good performance, but nothing to die about.

shiver
01-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Still pumped about the performance. The thing Mark did with whammy at the end, spinning it in circles was a nice visual. Dude can freakin' play. Wish i was 1/4 the musician he is.

tremonti4life04
01-21-2005, 12:56 AM
That performance was definitly a good one. Im glad they decided to throw some extra guitar stuff in there, i think that will really give metal lovers a signal that AB isnt a weenie group, and that they do have a guitar hero in their midst. And as for Myles being an unknown, as ive seen some people talking about in here, that doesnt matter at all. That would be like being in the 80's, hearing guns & roses when they debut, and saying "Yea, they'll never get big, no ones ever heard of Axl Rose"...See what i mean, thats nonsense. I never heard of stapp until creed...Didn't make me dislike them, and they ended up being a super group, just depends on your meaning of the phrase "Super group" But, i thought creed was a super group :)

Agent D
01-21-2005, 01:09 PM
But by definition, a super group is a band made up of musicians who established themselves already in other successful bands. That's really what makes it a super group. I would say that AB qualifies but I'm sure other people would not because as we all know, Creed took a lot of heat.

aussiecreeder
01-21-2005, 07:16 PM
But by definition, a super group is a band made up of musicians who established themselves already in other successful bands. That's really what makes it a super group. I would say that AB qualifies but I'm sure other people would not because as we all know, Creed took a lot of heat.

except that the mayfield four commercially didn't do that well at least in comparison to the bands were are discussing like creed and GNR.

titan9
01-21-2005, 08:09 PM
I don't think Alter Bridge is a super group. Like others have said, if the Mayfield Four had one big Rock hit, you could consider Alter Bridge to be a super group. But because of that lack of a big hit, you can't really say Alter Bridge is a super group. You can say that Alter Bridge is made up of 3/4 of one of the most successful Rock bands in the last decade and an awesome singer.

Rune
01-22-2005, 07:24 PM
I stayed up to watch it, and i thought it was great.

I love how into the music tremonti always is, hell, all the guys look like they have a great time up there.

My favorite part was when mark muted the strings with his right hand and kept soloing, that plus the whammy spins he did were killer.

Myles went for that last note like a beast, really gave it all he had, ended up a little flat, but you could tell that he can hit the note, just not that time lol, but he was close.

And on how long he held out that note: It's so nice to finally hear a vocalist that has breath control lol, most singers would run out of breath really fast, but if you are actually singing properly it's awesome lol.

The Lithium
01-23-2005, 07:55 AM
It was normal, average, nothing spetacular.
You think Relearn Love is more spetacular?

titan9
01-23-2005, 12:05 PM
You think Relearn Love is more spetacular?

Does it really matter? I mean, it's his opinion......

cariocawlad
01-24-2005, 08:31 AM
I downloaded the video and watched in the sunday morning...I must say: these guys are simple amazing!!! Tremonti did a incredible job when he improves that riffs and Myles is a kind of singer that we can't see in the rock music scene actually. He has a incredible vocal range. He can easly go from low to high notes. I'm impressed!

Just a comment about another theme: I've listened to Save Me and I must say that is an amazing song. In my opinion, they would put it on the album. It could replace Burn It Down (I don't like this song too much).

Peace.

DekWannaBFlea
01-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Does it really matter? I mean, it's his opinion......

Except normal would be something that is like the other stuff that is on the charts, and Find the real is clearly not. Its not really an opininated statement.

Steve
01-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Just a comment about another theme: I've listened to Save Me and I must say that is an amazing song. In my opinion, they would put it on the album. It could replace Burn It Down (I don't like this song too much).

Burn it Down was my least favorite song on the album when I first heard it as well. But once I saw them perform it live, I gained appreciation for it. It's a great song.

titan9
01-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Except normal would be something that is like the other stuff that is on the charts, and Find the real is clearly not. Its not really an opininated statement.

Huh? I was talking about which song he liked better, and it being his opinion which song(Relearn Love or Find the Real) he liked better. Lith was, I guess, trying to compare the two and perhaps start a discussion about FTR and RL. I don't think it is, at all, a fair comparison, so I was reminding Lith that it's really Signs' opinion.

And I agree about Burn it Down being my least favorite at first. Now I'd say it's probably one of my favorites. Awesome song.

Rune
01-24-2005, 03:49 PM
burn it down is by far my favorite song on the album.

the vocal harmony is simply amazing (i love vocal harmonies, and the one they do on the chorus kicks ass, plus it's not a traditional harmony, it's really creative)

NeedforCreed
01-24-2005, 03:52 PM
So, what did you think of the performance? Comments... post away... (no it hasn't been aired yet, just posting in preperation lol)

Edit >> download here: http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/media/video/tv_appearances/

also btw, I'm reopening separate Alter Bridge forums - www.alterbridgerocks.com/community/
Hey Steve, for some reason my rig starts to DL, but won't finish. Running WM as a default player. do you think it makes a difference which player I'm using?

katygal
02-05-2005, 04:25 AM
I just noticed the skull! OMG! And I had to have watched this numerous times lol

Who's idea was that i wonder?

btw Steve....I tried to login with my same pass in abrocks and I dunno what happened....It said failed :( maybe you can tell me how to reset it...

Agent D
02-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I just noticed the skull! OMG! And I had to have watched this numerous times lol

What skull would that be?

katygal
02-05-2005, 03:03 PM
What skull would that be?

Look behind Brian

Agent D
02-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Look behind Brian

Ooooh yeah. Strange.