Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any Florida fans here? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any Florida fans here?

tremontigirltpa
12-10-2002, 09:01 PM
I posted message about anyone from the Central Florida are and got no replies - is there at least anyone from Florida here?

Intersted in getting to know some fans from here....:tremonti:

hotforscott
12-10-2002, 09:06 PM
I am not from Florida, but since you live there, are you coming to CreedFest? You should since you are so close.

tremontigirltpa
12-10-2002, 09:15 PM
Yes - I do plan on it - I actually only live 45 min West of O-Town - that should be a BLAST!

Are you going?

hotforscott
12-10-2002, 09:18 PM
yes, i will be there. you are lucky to not have to go very far. if i lived 45 min away i would not be able to stand it. i am so excited about the trip. what are some fun things to do down there. i know most of us are up for the creed crest tattoo. how about you?

tremontigirltpa
12-10-2002, 09:26 PM
The tattoo things sound cool - I don't have one yet and I have been wanting one - I do plan on getting my astrological sign on the base of my back soon - lets see... where can I put the crest? I have to have it someplace discreet because of my job....

There is a lot of fun things to do in Orlando - of course the theme parks - I think Universal's are the best - Islands of Adventure - HELL YEAH - that place is so awesome!! CityWalk at Universal is really cool too - they have a Hard Rock and lots of clubs/places to eat..... there is lots of places for shopping too - lots of really nice outlets - then there is Disney - there is also Sea World.
Those are just a few things.....

tremontigirltpa
12-10-2002, 09:27 PM
if only we knew where they all lived - we could do a a tour of the stars houses like they do in hollywood - haha:D

hotforscott
12-10-2002, 09:31 PM
cool, i have a moon inside of a sun on my lower back. I am trying to think of where to put my crest as well. my job doesn't care, but I want it to be tasteful. I want to be able to cover it up and not have it showing funky on certain outfitts. i don't want it on my shoulder or upper back. I am really not even sure if i would want one on my ankkle. I may do my hip or tummy area. I am not really sure. I want it kind of small as well. small, but colorful. the one i have is all black, but it looks cool like that. it does sound like there's lots to do there. it's cool that you are going you seem to know a lot about orlando. we are gonna have a blast.

hotforscott
12-10-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by tremontigirltpa
if only we knew where they all lived - we could do a a tour of the stars houses like they do in hollywood - haha:D

i know, it would be cool to know which bars they go to and stuff. i would love to hang out with them. i am sure they are surrounded, but it's a dream, ya know?

tremontigirltpa
12-10-2002, 10:18 PM
hey - that's what dreams are all about right? You never know though.... We have 5 months to do some investigating - haha

hotforscott
12-11-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by tremontigirltpa
hey - that's what dreams are all about right?  You never know though....  We have 5 months to do some investigating - haha

i think it is gonna be so much fun. i cannot wait. i hoe we get to meet them. i think i am determined.

tremontigirltpa
12-11-2002, 04:47 PM
I hope we get to meet them too! That would be so awesome - I can't imagine... oh well yes I can! ;)

Now I just think of what would I say to Mark?

hotforscott
12-11-2002, 07:41 PM
I wonder what I would say to Scott. I probably would be at a loss for words. i would be drooling so much he would think I was crazy.

TeriB19
12-11-2002, 09:35 PM
:eek: This would be my first reaction
:bounce: This would be how I was feeling
:wow: This is how I would look to them
:oogle:This is the pathetic look I'd get on my face
:pant:This is the look my mouth would have
:dork: This is what they'd think of me
:wub: Again, how stupid I'd look
:slap:This would be somebody slapping some sense into me
:crying: This would be my reaction when they walk away from me shaking their heads.

hotforscott
12-12-2002, 05:42 AM
lol..................:lol: :lol:

JenRN
12-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
:eek: This would be my first reaction
:bounce:  This would be how I was feeling
:wow: This is how I would look to them
:oogle:This is the pathetic look I'd get on my face
:pant:This is the look my mouth would have
:dork: This is what they'd think of me
:wub: Again, how stupid I'd look
:slap:This would be somebody slapping some sense into me
:crying: This would be my reaction when they walk away from me shaking their heads.

Teri you are too much!:lol: We ARE going to have such a blast!!!!:

shane
12-12-2002, 09:51 AM
you guys are to much you are funny, thanks evertime i read you posting i laugh. Especially when i am having a bad day.

TeriB19
12-12-2002, 10:27 AM
That's why we're here, Shane. :)

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 12:19 PM
I'm in Florida.. Orlando to be exact...

Aimee
12-26-2002, 04:05 PM
MudBaybee-
Where in Otown do you live? I'm way south on Orange almost to Kissimee! Are you coming to CreedFeed Fest? You should!!!

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 04:09 PM
I live on kirkman by universal studios.. I just joined this board, so im not familiar with CREEDFEED FEST? when? & where? LOL

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 04:12 PM
Oh wait, I just read info on it in the other forum, sounds cool. OF COURSE I will be there!!!

Aimee
12-26-2002, 04:13 PM
Next May. OTown! Look on the Band forum. The info is on the top of the page on a sticky. Hope to see you ALL there!

shane
12-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Mudbaybe

Nice Website I checked it out last night. i saw the picture with Scott Philips who was the girl in the picture?

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 04:29 PM
that is me in those pictures. all the other pictures (without me in them) on the site, with the exception of StereoMud on the home page were taken by me.

Thank you for checking out the site. I am still working on it for 2003. There will be new songs and more new pictures soon