Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
News about Scott?????? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : News about Scott??????

Ana4Stapp
01-12-2005, 10:42 PM
:D :o
Hei guys:
Does anybody have some news about Scott?
What about his cd? It is going to be released on March, isn't ?
I can't wait! On video -Nascar 2004 he was singing Higher. By the way, he was very good-looking too...

This is a pic of Scott in Muscular Distrophy charity on 04-o1-2005 from PBFsite. :)

But they ain't here anymore... don't have to settle the score ...
My Own Prison

titan9
01-12-2005, 10:46 PM
All I can say is to go to PBF for the most recent news about Scott. Honestly......we don't know much. Wind Up has done a poor job, imo, of keeping us up to date on what's happening with Scott's solo career. Scott said during October interviews that the target for the solo album was February/March/April 2005. Nothing has been confirmed and Wind Up hasn't given us a single update since October. So just check PBF, that's what I'm doing.

Agent D
01-13-2005, 12:05 AM
I hate Wind-Up for not updating us. Grr. :mad:

Higher_Desire
01-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah, we're pretty much just as in the dark as you are. And if you don't know what PBF is, (as people around here think everyone knows), its www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com. The site is all about Scott.

H-D :pimp:

PS -- Welcome to the board!

titan9
01-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I assumed Ana would know because she linked to a photo at PBF.

And yeah, I agree, I hate Wind Up for not updating us. Oh, and I hate them for not promoting 12 Stones.:mad:

bobben
01-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Has he pierced his ears? :wtf: That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all! :eek:

titan9
01-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Lol, I have to agree with you, it doesn't really suit him in my opinion. He looks happy, though.

Agent D
01-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I can't say I really like the earrings.

Higher_Desire
01-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Has he pierced his ears? :wtf: That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all! :eek:
Wow. I didn't even notice that. How long as he had those?

H-D :pimp:

Ann Allusion
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Has he pierced his ears? That's so gay! Didn't suit him at all!

His ears were pierced even when he was in Creed. You can see the ear ring in the early pictures. Speculation was that when Jagger was a baby, he didn't wear them because babies have a tendency to yank them.

As for looking "gay"...ummm, no...Rob Thomas wore them...and he didn't look "gay"....as for suiting him...why not let him be the judge of that...they're his ears...:laugh:...and personally, i think they look very "Jack Sparrow"...i like 'em... :)

Dogstar
01-13-2005, 05:34 PM
I love earrings on guys. Jerry Cantrell has pierced ears, too :thumbsup:

Bridge of Clay
01-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Mark has pierced ears too.

To each his own... I don't have it but I have nothing against it!

creedsister
01-13-2005, 08:09 PM
thanks for posting not long ago i got my 3rd One im going for the nose ring next just a small one, my nose is big enough, lord knows i dont want it to get noticed, even more, Hey The Suit Was Killer, every girl crazy about a sharp dress man ;) ;) :thumbsup: :rockon:

titan9
01-14-2005, 01:10 PM
His ears were pierced even when he was in Creed. You can see the ear ring in the early pictures. Speculation was that when Jagger was a baby, he didn't wear them because babies have a tendency to yank them.

As for looking "gay"...ummm, no...Rob Thomas wore them...and he didn't look "gay"....as for suiting him...why not let him be the judge of that...they're his ears...:laugh:...and personally, i think they look very "Jack Sparrow"...i like 'em... :)

Hey, I've got no problem with him having earrings. Like Bridge said, I don't have them but I've got nothing against having them.

DekWannaBFlea
01-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Hey, I've got no problem with him having earrings. Like Bridge said, I don't have them but I've got nothing against having them.

I agree, plus some people can pull it off better than others. (I am not talking about Scott or Mark, just people in general)

creedsister
01-15-2005, 01:04 PM
i for one love body picerings and anybody can pull it of it just all depends wear my fave the tounge ring,

creedlvr
01-16-2005, 06:41 PM
I remember he wore the earrings at the Winter Olympics concert. I don't care for them much at all .... especially not 2 of them.

SonofMan
01-17-2005, 12:38 PM
i agree i can not wait until his new CD comes out
and i agree with most in about his newest song, it rocks, both lyricaly and musicly

Ann Allusion
01-17-2005, 02:09 PM
:lolsign:...thank you, SoM...i have a feeling that there will be news coming out shortly... :)

titan9
01-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I agree, the song rocks. I'm definitely looking forward to his solo CD, whenever it comes out. You can be sure I'll buy it the day it comes out. I have a feeling the CD is going to shock those who are doubting Scott and is going to prove that Scott still has it. As I've said, I just wish Wind Up would give us more updates.......

DekWannaBFlea
01-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I seriously doubt Scott's Cd will "rock" when it comes to instrumental wise.

heinzel
01-18-2005, 04:55 AM
De cd will suck. I mean, which musicians does he have? what kind of lyrics is he gonna make: Christian shit, how we should love Jesus? well no thank you.

titan9
01-18-2005, 10:52 AM
I seriously doubt Scott's Cd will "rock" when it comes to instrumental wise.

Oh, I never said it would rock when it comes to the instruments. It'll rock when it comes to lyrics and vocals. That's what I meant. It'll shock people when it comes to lyrics and vocals, because I feel Stapp still has "it" in those departments.

And heinzel, Stapp has said in interviews that he isn't looking to become a Christian artist. He's said he doesn't feel God is calling him to do that. I think he'll write about what he knows, just as he did in Creed.

SonofMan
01-19-2005, 09:51 AM
you ever listen to P.O.D or Switchfoot?

SonofMan
01-19-2005, 09:52 AM
i agree, he didnt say he's gonna be in that genre, he said, basically, he's a Christian and he's an artist, and if God sends him into the way of "Christian artists" then he will

heinzel
01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
no, cause their shit bands. i've seen switchfoot live before alter bridge in amsterdam. and the SUCK live. my litlle nephew is better live (and he is 3).

titan9
01-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Shit bands? I don't think so. But that's your opinion. I'll say this: I'd rather listen to a Switchfoot song than a Nickelback song, that's for sure.

And if the question was directed at me, yes, I do listen to Switchfoot. I have the Beautiful Letdown album, and it's pretty good. I'm also very much open to "Christian" artists and music, so if Scott goes in that direction, I'd still support him the same. I don't really listen to P.O.D., though. I do have the Satellite album, and it's decent.

And, yeah, SonofMan, that's exactly what Scott said. I couldn't recall the exact quote, so thanks for posting that.