Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The "How did you ring in the new year" Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The "How did you ring in the new year" Thread

Higher_Desire
01-01-2005, 05:11 PM
So how'd y'all do it?

As for me, I went to a party with some friends and shook my groove thang for a few hours. The Martinellie's was flowing and we counted down the final 8 seconds of 2004 (we missed the first two). No new year's kiss for me, but I did get a new year's hug (from a girl!!! :D) so that alone was more action then I've seen for a long time. Me and a couple other guys ducked out of the party around 11:30 to go get some dinner at Jack In The Box, but were back in time for the countdown. After the shindig, a bunch of us went to Sheri's, but I didn't eat anything there. I eventually got home and went to bed at 4:00 in the morning. Woke up around 1:00 PM.

Happy 2005!

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011
01-01-2005, 05:21 PM
in bed with a good book and some music.i was ill so couldnt go out to the party i was ment to be going to :( but im going out down the pub on tuesday with my mates as a kindof late celebration.

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I was sleeping :D

Dogstar
01-01-2005, 06:19 PM
I was working. Very little ringing went on ;). We did watch the countdown on TV, though.

hayley
01-02-2005, 12:18 AM
I just had a quiet one in with the family, a few drinks and we watched the fireworks that other people had ... not very exciting ... lol

Mulletman
01-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Alone. Since my dad is doing a lot of work on the tsunami he was too down and didnt want to celebrate, so I went out to eat with my brother and just came home.

Scotts Angel
01-03-2005, 12:42 AM
New Years Eve is my BIRTHDAY!! :party: We went to a nice dinner, and I picked out a GORGEOUS birthstone ring w/diamonds as my present! Then we came home, popped popcorn, had some sparkly, watched the ball drop w/noisemakers, and sreamers, and most importantly, had a smooch from my husband, and 2 girls!! :luv:

Xterminator27
01-03-2005, 12:46 AM
So how'd y'all do it?
but I did get a new year's hug (from a girl!!! :D) so that alone was more action then I've seen for a long time. H-D :pimp:

best. quote. ever. :D

Higher_Desire
01-03-2005, 04:35 PM
and most importantly, had a smooch from my husband, and 2 girls!! :luv:
That's hot. And, happy belated birthday!

best. quote. ever. :D
your. damn. right.

H-D :pimp: